Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 12

Story Info
Mom-Son go to Church and depart on their cruise vacation.
11.5k words
4.57
22.8k
31

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, fem humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.***

_________________________________________________________________________

(Please read all prior parts for the story to connect and make sense)

...Continued from Part 11.

18 year old Hunter was having the time of his life since he began a passionate incestuous relationship with his gorgeous 42 year old mother, Jacinda. The mother and son had indulge in several depraved sexual acts with each other in the last week. Their love for each other was growing every day and were both enjoying their new roles as lovers and Master and sex slave. Jacinda, now relished experiencing new painful sensations inflicted upon her body by her teenage son. Hunter was enacting every extreme, brutal BDSM play he had watched in porn over the years. Never did he imagine he would have a willing partner, let alone his own mother to completely submit herself to him for his sexual pleasure.

Jacinda was now feeling one with her own hidden submissive pain slut and loved being used and abused by her son. She was enjoying every act of humiliation and degradation, as a new experience where her pain went through extremes, eventually transforming itself into a sensual pleasure. Jacinda had deeply hidden desires throughout her life as a conservative, traditional woman. Thanks to her son, she was now reborn in a new role and losing all inhibitions.

It was now Thursday. Just the day before, Hunter had introduced his mother to electrostimulation along with walking her around the house like a dog. He was thoroughly using his sex slave mother with no abandon and she was a willing pain slut for him. It was the first time, the night before, that she had used her safe word to bring a stop to their brutal play when the multiple intense electric shocks had made her nipples extra sensitive.

Hunter had called off his friendship with his close friends Jake and Ryan, since he learned they had sneaked in pictures of his sexy mother in the thin camisole and tiny shorts. Hunter was soon going to attend university in Jacksonville, that fall. It was only June and he had time to do some research before the big move. However, he didn't want to move away and disconnect from his new lover, his hot and sexy mother, Jacinda. So they devised a plan to rent or own a property in Jacksonville. That way Jacinda can move in with her Master, her son and the lovers could spend more time together.

Upon Hunter's insistence, Jacinda had also applied for divorce from her husband, Hunter's father, Dan. Things were lining up perfectly for the incestuous mom and son to be together. They were soon leaving for a trip to Jacksonville that Saturday. Hunter had planned a detailed itinerary and a cruise with his mother. Hunter couldn't wait for his mother to get divorced, because he planned on marrying his mother and wanted to make babies with her. Jacinda was still hesitant with her son's desire to marry her and get her pregnant. Apart from the obvious taboo nature of having a child with her own son, she wasn't sure if she would be able to conceive at her age.

Thursday morning began as usual for Jacinda. She woke up with her alarm and immediately sucked off her son's penis, waking him up with a blowjob. After cumming down her throat, Hunter dragged his mother to the bathroom by her hair and used her mouth as his urinal again. This part was not Jacinda's favorite but she was trying her best to like her Master's piss. With a belly full of her son's pungent, acidic urine brewed overnight in his bladder, Jacinda made breakfast and got ready for her day. While they were having breakfast....

Jacinda: Hunter, What time are we leaving on Saturday? Do you need me to make arrangements to drive to the airport?

Hunter: Yes, please. The flight is at 9:00am.

Jacinda: Okay, I'll call Mr. Gomez to send us a driver. Honey, I also think we should call the maids in tomorrow. The house has been a mess since we've been uhmm...you know.

Hunter: Since we've been what mom?

Jacinda: Since, we've been doing it, honey.

Hunter: Doing what Mom? Say it!

Jacinda: Ugh Gosh, I still feel so weird saying it out loud. Since, we've been uhm.....having sex.

Hunter: Just sex?

Jacinda: And other things.

Hunter: Like what other things Mom? I want you to say it.

Jacinda: Since we've been fucking like animals. Since you've been playing with my body. Since we've indulged in all the wild, crazy kinky activities around the house. In the kitchen, the bathroom, our bedrooms, the living room especially. You made me walk on all fours like a dog yesterday.

Hunter: And, did you like it?

Jacinda: My knees hurt a little, but it was interesting. I like everything we've been doing together. It's all new to me. A new experience, every bit of pleasure feels earned. I think, I like feeling all the pain and humiliation of being my son's sex slave. It just makes me feel wanted, needed. It gives me a purpose, something I've never felt before. But it's making the house really messy.

Hunter: I'm glad you're loving it too mom. Yeah, we've fucked around and played a lot around the house. It's a mess, you should call the maids.

Jacinda: Is tomorrow okay?

Hunter: Yes Ma. And we should start packing today. I want my hot mom to wear the sexiest outfits on the cruise ship.

Jacinda: Honey, the extent of my sexy outfits are the ones you made me buy the other day, when we went shopping.

Hunter: Hmm...Okay, pack all of those. We could go shopping in Jacksonville for you and maybe buy some more on the cruise.

Jacinda: That sounds fun honey. You know, I love shopping.

Just then, Jacinda's phone rang. It was their family attorney and trusted confidant, Mr. Gomez.

Mr. Gomez: Good Morning Jacinda! How are you?

Jacinda: Never been better Mr. Gomez! Never been happier.

Mr. Gomez: Oh great, glad to hear it! I called to let you know, I heard back from the court and your divorce was granted. I'll get the final paperwork along with me when I swing by next Monday. I don't know how it happened so quickly, Dan surprisingly didn't make our lives difficult and let the process go through quite seamlessly. And it was easy to convince the Judge, since you hadn't lived together for 15 years.

Jacinda: Oh My Goodness! That's great news. Thank You so much Mr. Gomez. There's uhm...There's just one problem....

Mr. Gomez: What's wrong Jacinda?

Jacinda: Well, it's not really a problem. You see Mr. Gomez, Hunter and I are going on a little vacation cruise this weekend and won't be back until next weekend. So, if you bring the papers over this Monday, you could just leave them in the mailbox or in my office. The maids should be here to let you in.

Mr. Gomez: Oh that's great. Yeah I'll drop off the papers in your office then. Uhm..If I may ask Jacinda, is it just you and Hunter going on this cruise?

Jacinda: Why, yes Mr. Gomez. Is there a problem?

Mr. Gomez: Oh No, I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry, it's just that, cruises are usually for couples. Not really a mother and son vacation.

Jacinda: Oh yes, I guess you're right. Mr. Gomez, you know what a good son Hunter has been and he got a scholarship at the Jacksonville university so I decided to treat him. Besides, I haven't been on a real vacation for years, it'll be a nice break for me too. And by the way, I'm glad you called, we're leaving this Saturday, could you send a driver with an SUV for us around 7:30 in the morning? We'll need a ride to the airport.

Mr. Gomez: Of course! And congratulations to Hunter. He's a great kid, I'm sure he'll do great in college too. You must be a proud mom.

Jacinda: I'm overjoyed. I'm so glad to have him in my life as my son. He makes me so happy Mr. Gomez, you have no idea.

Jacinda was staring at Hunter throughout the phone call with a naughty smirk. As soon as she hung up the phone, Hunter pounced on his mother and started kissing her. As their lips met, their mouths opened up and tasted each other's tongues. The passionate kiss broke when Jacinda pushed Hunter back momentarily.

Jacinda: Honey, we have more reason to celebrate. The divorce was finalized. I'm no longer Dan Johnson's wife. As of this morning, I'm a single woman.

Hunter: No you're not Mom.

Jacinda looked at her son, confused.

Hunter: You're my girlfriend, don't you forget that. You're my lover, my partner, my sex slave.

Jacinda: hahahaha oh yes, that I am, Master!

Hunter and Jacinda kissed some more and made love with each other. Jacinda was working again, while Hunter packed his bags. Jacinda also started packing for their trip. The mother and son spent the day routinely. Jacinda was still on her period. She was anxious, moody, excited and nervous.

Anxious to go on a vacation after a long time. Moody because she was still hesitant about her son's wish to impregnate her. That thought was scary and taboo and ran amuck in the back of her mind. Jacinda was excited and happy since she was now divorced from Hunter's father. She looked forward to more insane adventures with her son. But she was nervous about going on a cruise, in a public place with a man less than half her age, her own son.

Jacinda was also scared. She was scared her son would want to fuck her in the ass again. Since her period had started the day before, she had no vaginal intercourse with her son. But Hunter was horny and so was Jacinda. And Hunter had used his mother's ass to penetrate her instead of her pussy. Jacinda was no longer an anal virgin, and that day, she still had some pain in her butthole. A sore asshole along with sore, stinging buttcheeks made it difficult for Jacinda to sit properly on her work chair during her zoom meetings.

Evening came around, Jacinda and Hunter had dinner and as Jacinda was wrapping up the kitchen. Hunter came behind his mother, hugging her. As his hands played with her belly and caressed her hips, he spoke...

Hunter: Mom, are you still on your period?

Jacinda: Yes honey.

Hunter: So, it's day 2?

Jacinda: Mmmhmm

Hunter: Did you like it when I fucked your ass last night?

Jacinda: It was very painful in the beginning, honey. You're too big for my vagina, let alone my butt. I had never had my butt stretched like that before. But after a while it felt really good. Another new sensation. It was a completely new and unique experience. Just feeling your gorgeous penis inside of me gets me so worked up. And those electric shocks on my nipples, they made me orgasm so hard.

Hunter: You better get used to it Mom. We've been fucking for almost a week now. And I know your body is sore. I have a lot of energy but I can contain myself. I want to fuck you day and night. But I also want to give your body some time to rest and heal.

Jacinda: You're such a good son and lover. This is what I love about you Hunter. You're this perfect, ideal, caring son. The best son any mother could have. And you're this wonderful lover. I'm so lucky to fall in love with my own son. But you also have this sexy sadistic side to you when you're aroused and you manhandle me. The way you grab my hair, the way you touch me, its so hot and turns me on so much. Makes me want to submit and give in to you Hunter. You're my son, my lover and my Master. And as much pain you like to inflict on my body, you still care about me, you still love me.

Hunter: I do Mom. I love you very much. I love feeling your skin on mine. I love everything about you. You're not only the best mother, but the perfect woman, the ideal woman and a sexy woman. My hot girlfriend. You're so sexy mom.

Jacinda: I don't know Hunter. I am older. Maybe 10 years from now, you may not find me as attractive. I'm surprised you think I'm hot right now, when I'm 42.

Hunter: I promise, that'll never happen. You're the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world. And you're mine. I own you.

Jacinda: Yes honey, I'm yours.

The mother and son kissed and cuddled and made out before going to sleep. That night, they didn't have any sex. No hardcore, brutal BDSM play. No sexual intercourse, no anal. Jacinda's body got some much needed rest. Jacinda's period cramps were getting very painful and she was feeling unwell. Hunter helped Jacinda by massaging her body with lotion and placed a heat pack on her belly, under her belly button. He was taking good care of his mother, unlike ever before.

Prior to their incestuous relationship, Hunter wouldn't even know if his mother was on her period. She pretended like it was nothing. Now that she was sexually active again after over 17 years, with her own son, there was nothing to hide between the two. Hunter fulfilled his duties as a caring son and a loving partner. He was the perfect boyfriend any woman could have asked for. The kind of man Jacinda never had in her life.

As Jacinda laid in her bed, cuddling with her son, she made one request.

Jacinda: Hunter, honey I don't have many meetings tomorrow. And I'm almost done packing for our trip today. We only have tomorrow (Friday) before we leave. I was wondering, maybe I'd go to church tomorrow.

Hunter: As you wish Mom. But why Church on a Friday?

Jacinda: It'll be a week since that fateful evening last friday, when I took you up on your offer to rub and massage moisturizer on my shoulders and back...and you know what happened next. Since then, we've performed so many acts of sin and depravity. I didn't go to church last Sunday either honey. You know, how important God is in my life.

Hunter: I know Mom. And I know you tried to teach me all the good values which I'm grateful for. I wouldn't be half the man I am, without you. God and religion is just something I don't connect with. I never felt like God was kind to me. Giving me all this wealth, but a terrible person as a father. And you, my mother, had to endure the sorrow and live a joyless life all these years.

Jacinda: Honey I know. I'm not forcing you to come.

Hunter: I don't mind coming with you mom. I just fear, if you go to church, maybe you'll feel guilty about us being together, you know, being mother and son, doing what we're doing. I'm afraid your conservative religion will make you regret what we have and pull you away from me.

Jacinda: On the contrary Hunter. I don't feel any guilt or regret being with you, in every way. I want to go to Church to thank God. I'm grateful. I know I'm committing a grave sin having sex with my own son. But honey, I don't regret that one bit. I'll confess it to God, but thank him for bringing you into my life the way you are. I've always had you as my son, but now, as my man, my protector, my lover and....and also my.....ugh I don't know if I can say that in front of God..

Hunter: Your Master. Say it.

Jacinda: Yes honey, as my Master. I love being your sex slave Mother. I've become a totally submissive pain slave. And I love every moment of it. I don't regret it. And I'm grateful for it.

Hunter: Okay Mom. If that's the case, I'll join you at church.

Jacinda: You will?

Hunter: Yes.

Jacinda: Oh my god, hunter that would be so great. You haven't been to church in years.

Hunter: Yeah I know. It's been 2-3 years, I think. I'll join you, but I have one condition.

Jacinda: What is it honey? I'm so happy you're going to come to church with me, I'll accept any condition.

Hunter: Good then. My only condition is, I'll pick what you wear to church tomorrow. 😏

Jacinda: Hunter....I know where you're going with this..But listen, I accept. Just...Just make sure it's not something too revealing. There are people there I know and Father Peter, he's known us all our lives. There will be kids there too.

Hunter: Don't worry mom. I know what I'm doing. You'll find out your wardrobe for church tomorrow.

Jacinda was overjoyed to hear that her son wanted to join her to church tomorrow. Hunter didn't care for god or religion, he just offered to join to make his mother happy and he was successful in that quest. Jacinda's visit to church was going to be significant. It was an announcement of sorts, a rebellion, an intervention. Her life has drastically changed in the last one week. She had begun a sinful yet satisfying incestuous, dominant-submissive relationship with her own son. She wanted to open her heart out in prayer with God.

To Jacinda, her son was nothing but a blessing in every way. She had accepted him as her Master, her protector. And until this point, her protector was her Lord and Savior. Now that she had found the man who she was willing to blindly submit and serve, she no longer had the need for God. She was going to church, to make it known to her beliefs, her religion, her God, that she was no longer serving the church. She was serving her new Master, her owner, her son - Hunter. This was a significant moment in Jacinda's 42 years of life.

____________________

It was now Friday morning, and as usual Hunter woke up with the warm, moist, soft feeling of his mother's mouth on his giant morning wood. Jacinda made sure to blow her master well until he once again finished in her mouth. Jacinda was now getting used to this morning routine and loved tasting her son's semen in her mouth every day. Occasionally he would also surprise her with his piss but he didn't use her as his urinal that day. The early morning pee was the most difficult for Jacinda to swallow, since it was brewed overnight in her son's bladder. It was the most pungent tasting.

Hunter and Jacinda had breakfast, showered and got ready for church. Hunter was already wearing dress pants and a white shirt with a dark blue tie. He waited on his mother's bed until she walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. Her hair was still wet, her skin was glowing, fresh out of the shower. As Jacinda stood in front of the mirror drying her hair with another towel, Hunter walked up to her and stood close behind her.

He could still see light remnants of the brutal bite mark left behind on her left shoulder by him. She smelled intoxicating and fresh, with hints of lavender and vanilla emanating from her wet skin. Jacinda watched in the mirror with a smile as her six feet tall handsome, hunk of a son looked dapper. She watched his eyes, as they followed all along her skin and her neck. Hunter put his fingers in his mother's towel and pulled it. The towel came off and fell to the floor as Jacinda now stood naked inches away from her son. Hunter was getting hard just being that close to his nude mother, especially when she looked that fresh and smelled mesmerizing.

Jacinda: Honey, you were supposed to pick my wardrobe for the church.

Hunter: Yes I was, but now, maybe I just want you to stay naked and make love to you.

Jacinda blushed and chuckled. She loved that she had that effect on her teenage son. She loved being his muse and the reason for his boner. It gave her the validation she never received before and made her feel attractive.

Jacinda: Oh I'd love that too honey. But don't forget, we're going to Church.

Hunter: Ugh, I know. Give me one sec.

Hunter ran into his mother's closet and she could hear him rummaging through her wardrobe. He returned with a light pink colored 'Pina Colada Tunic by the brand Free People'(google it). Jacinda wore the dress Hunter had picked and she looked very sexy in it. It was just a loose, long, sleeveless tank top with thick straps over her shoulders and a plunging back and neckline, in the form of a mini dress. Jacinda's boobs were not huge, it didn't show much cleavage, but it very easily exposed her sideboobs since the sleeves around her arms plunged really low, showing off part of her ribs too. It was a mini dress and ended around halfway through Jacinda's thighs.