Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 15

Story Info
Free-use Mom, Food fun, Permanent Mark and Mom is nauseous.?
6.2k words
4.59
33.5k
39

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, fem humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.***

Please read all prior parts for the story to connect and make sense.

(This chapter is formatted slightly differently from the rest with a few mini episodes to portray the events that now take place in the incestuous mother and son's daily lives.)

...Continued from Part 14

Once a traditional, religious, classy, pious and dutiful mother next door, Jacinda had turned into her son's lover and submissive slut over the summer. Her eighteen year old son, Hunter had not only made love to her, but taken unprecedented liberties with her body taking his mother to the depths of sexual depravity. The 42 year old milf who was naturally beautiful didn't know the submissive painslut that resided deep inside her, until her taboo relationship with her son started. It was all wrong, taboo, forbidden in every way and that's what made it so much fun for the mother and son. Jacinda, having recently divorced Hunter's father, didn't have much time being single since she was already having sex with her son who had proposed to marry her on their cruise vacation.

Upon their return from the cruise and tour to Jacksonville where Hunter was going to start undergrad in the coming months, some obvious changes had transpired in the mother and son's home life. Since they were financially well set and had a machine of businesses running the empire that Hunter's grandfather and Jacinda's father-in-law had setup, the couple didn't have much to complain about on the material front. Since returning from their vacation, their trusted family confidant, attorney and business operator, Mr. Gomez was now training and teaching Hunter the fundamentals of their businesses, knowing he was the right heir to the empire. Jacinda had raised her son with these expectations and he was a good kid, coachable, quick learner, extremely smart and gentlemanly to the outside world. Anyone who met him would praise his mother for being raised so well.

Little did they know, Jacinda used to feel the guilt for the overprotective upbringing of her son, to make sure he didn't turn out like his father. A good for nothing, egotistical, narcissist who was addicted to alcohol and hookers. Thankfully, Hunter's grandfather looked after Jacinda and Hunter in his Will before he passed. Hunter was a thorough gentleman to the rest of the world, but had a lot of pent up sexual energy which he had spent watching extreme, brutal BDSM porn during his formative teenage years. Now that he had begun an illicit relationship with the only woman in his world worthy of his love, his own mother who birthed him, he acted on all his sexual desires with her. Their love was pure, deep, passionate, soft, kind, protective for each other; and their lovemaking, filthy, extreme, rough, painful, brutal.

______________________________

Since Jacinda had accepted her son as her Master and become his willing sex slave and painslut, they had performed unimaginable acts of taboo and depravity with each other. What used to be her office in their basement, was now a sex dungeon, and as her Master, the teen had used all sorts of bondage and submission equipment on his subservient mother. The 42 year old MILF was naturally gorgeous, but now sported accessories on her body in the form of sore, red stripes inflicted by the wood cane on her back. Her ass was decorated in spots of bluish purple wounds and more remnants from her brutal caning.

They had now completely adjusted to their new way of living together as an engaged couple and Master & slave, still keeping their relationship a secret. It was only a matter of time before they would move to Jacksonville, for Hunter's university. This summer had been eventful to say the least, as the mother and son's lives had completely transformed. Jacinda still took her client meetings, but had no privacy or control over her own body or the way she dressed. Hunter, her teenage son, her lover, her fiance and Master had complete ownership of his mother. She had willfully committed herself to fulfilling all his desires. Because his desires were now hers too.

After their brutal BDSM session in their newly formed sex dungeon in the basement, Hunter and Jacinda would often find themselves exploring new acts of sexual depravity with each other. Just a few months ago, Jacinda had never imagined sex outside of basic vanilla, missionary position. But now she was a fiend for pain and being a submissive for her own son. Hunter took advantage of his mother's submission and used her in ways she had never imagined. Jacinda felt that her methods of being an overprotective mom attributed to his addiction to BDSM porn in his teenage years. It was only fair she became the subject of his wildest imagination.

Hunter would now frequently and freely use his mother while they performed trivial daily tasks. Since they had let go of their maids and house-help, Jacinda would clean and cook, do laundry and be responsible for the upkeep of the house. In the house she would now only wear her silk robes or a white spaghetti top or tank top. She was banned from wearing bras obviously but panties were up to her discretion. But Jacinda now preferred to roam around the house with no underwear at all. She loved getting her handsome, teenage son's attention. She liked how he used her like a sex object, mercilessly and with complete ownership.

______________________________

Episode 1 - "I'll live and breathe for my son"

One afternoon, Jacinda was busy vacuum cleaning the living room. Hunter had just emerged out of his room and watched from atop the stairs as his mother went about her cleaning business wearing just a black tank top and a short white skirt. The vacuum cleaner was at its loudest and Hunter tiptoed, sneaking behind his mother. She couldn't hear him approach from behind her, Hunter picked up the cord attached to the vacuum cleaner going into the wall socket and suddenly looped it over his mother's head around her neck, choking her tightly with it.

The sudden jerk and surprise alarmed Jacinda momentarily, but once she realized it was her son, she felt safe again and let go of her inhibitions for him to take control. Hunter pulled on the cord around his mother's neck with force, choking her out. The force had pulled the wire out of the wall and Jacinda started gasping in pain. Hunter was aware, she had a rape fantasy which she had confessed to during one of their lengthy discussions in the jacuzzi bathtub, and he was more than willing to oblige her of it. Jacinda's face went pale and was eventually turning blue as Hunter held his mother in the position with the cord around her neck acting like a noose.

His six feet tall frame was easily overpowering and he noticed his mother's hands going frail and her legs losing balance when he slowly undid the cord allowing oxygen back into her lungs. Jacinda's eyes popped open and had turned red, once she regained her senses after her unforeseen stranglehold. She instantly turned around and hugged her son, sinking her head in his strong, muscular chest, thanking him for using her.

______________________________

Episode 2 - "It's dinner time"

Another such occasion was when Jacinda was cooking supper in the kitchen. She had mashed potatoes almost ready to go and was waiting on her steak and veggies in the oven. She wore a loose beige spaghetti top and jean shorts with an apron over the ensemble. She heard Hunter return to the house after a game of basketball with his friends. He immediately went to the kitchen and kissed his mother on her lips. Then went around her nibbling on the back of her neck, tasting, biting her ears, licking her cheeks and smooching all over her exposed shoulders. Hunter undid her apron and let it fall to the floor, grabbed a knife on the counter, and used it to cut the thin string on the right side of her spaghetti top off her right shoulder.

He played with the knife in his hands and touched the cold, shiny, sharp metal ends by his mother's neck, slowly sliding it along her jaw, going down her chest, through the middle of her breasts.

Jacinda: mmmhmmmm...Honey...careful with that.

Hunter: Shhshhhhh.....quiet slave.

Jacinda knew her son was in a mood. She trusted him blindly but the thrill and risk of getting hurt by a knife was turning her on too. Hunter slowly proceeded to cut her spaghetti top in all directions, roughly turning it into just a bunch of rags. Once he was satisfied, his strong, muscular arms pulled and ripped the top off his mother's torso, leaving her standing topless in the kitchen (reminiscent of Ch.02). It was still peak summer with the gas stove and oven still cooking their supper, Jacinda's skin showed beads of sweat all over. Hunter went down to his mother's back which still had light remnants of the cane whips all over it and licked the sweat off her back, gliding his tongue from the bottom of her spine going all the way up to her neck.

This gave Jacinda the tingles and her privates started leaking under the denim shorts. Hunter was already hard. He had blood pumping through his veins as he'd just returned from a long and exhausting hot afternoon playing basketball with his friends. His hardon was evident through his shorts, which he was quick to get rid off. Jacinda felt her Master's hard penis glistening with precum on her lower back as he was now mauling her breasts from behind her. She was just a piece of meat being used and molested by her own son in the kitchen.

Jacinda's hands instinctively went behind her and placed on her son's huge, hard dick. She was giving him a handjob as he kissed and tongued his mother's neck and shoulders playing with her tits. *Smack*

Jacinda: Aahhhh...

Hunter had surprised her by an unanticipated rough smack on her tits. She felt his soft tongue leave traces of saliva all over her shoulders mixed with the glistening sweat on her smooth skin. She suddenly felt her son's canines biting down on her upper back, just under her shoulder. He was now biting down deep on his mother's flesh as Jacinda squirmed in agony feeling his sharp teeth on her pristine, tender skin.

Jacinda: Aahhhhh...Honey, I've cooked for us if you're hungry....(giggling)

Hunter: Mmmhmmmm nothing's as tasty as you Mom.

Jacinda: aaaaaahhhh

Jacinda screamed as he was now brutally biting down on her back leaving behind a red bite mark resembling a clock dial. Another mark of ownership on the milf left behind by her son to further her submission to him. Hunter continued mauling his mother's breasts and kneading them mercilessly as he bit and licked on her back and shoulders. He grabbed her sensitive nipples, pinched them, twisted them and pulled them forward, stretching her tits in a conical shape, then smacking the extended tit meat down hard sending waves of shock and pain all over Jacinda's body.

The electricity from the bursts of pain was running through Jacinda's body again while she continued jerking her son's cock. Hunter was so turned on, he was almost about to cum on his mother's lower back, reminding of the first time he took liberties with his mother in guise of giving her a massage (Ch. 02), leaving behind a pool of his cum on her lower back. But he had different intentions that day.

Hunter let go of his mother's breasts and dragged his hand along her stomach, breasts, chest landing around her neck, gently squeezing her throat.

Hunter: Keep jerking my dick mom. I like feeling your soft hands on my cock.

Jacinda: I love playing with you honey. How do you turn me on so easily...

Hunter: Mmmhmmm I like licking and tasting your skin. Your perfect, smooth, tender skin.

Jacinda: Baby you bit me so hard. That bruise is going to stay for a while.

Hunter: Good. I want my slut to wear her marks proudly.

Jacinda: Oh God, honey....aghh I can't get enough of you. Yes, please mark me baby. Mark me as yours. You own me. I'm my son's property.

Hunter: I am going to mark you Mom. But this will do for now. (As he touched the red bruise on her back left behind by his bite)

He watched the pot of mashed potatoes in front of him while still smothering his mother's shoulders and back in his saliva.

Hunter: Are the potatoes done?

Jacinda: Yes, ready to serve. Just waiting on the steak in the oven.

Hunter: Hmmm...serve me a plate.

Jacinda: Okay baby, but you'll have to let me go..I can't like this...

Hunter: I'll let you go, but you have to keep playing with my cock.

Jacinda: uhh..okay...I'll try.

Hunter finally separated himself from his mother's body while she kept rolling her fingers up and down his shaft. She used her left hand to continue jerking him and with her right hand, took a serving full of mashed potatoes on a plate.

Jacinda: Here you go honey.

Hunter took the plate of mashed potatoes in his hands, and began walking towards the living room, while Jacinda frantically walked with him trying not to let go of his cock. She thought he'd stop by the dining table to eat, but instead, Hunter sat on one of the living room couches with the plate in his hands. Jacinda knelt down on the floor beside him, jerking him. Hunter widened his hips to open up his legs giving his mother enough room to kneel in front of him on the floor to play with his dick. He was now sitting in the same spot where he first got a glimpse of his mother's heavenly vagina and spanked her ass as punishment for lying to him. (Ch. 03)

Jacinda took her son's cock in her mouth and started blowing him. Hunter was still holding the plate of mashed potatoes in his hand, as his mother continued sucking his cock trying to take it in as deep as she could. Hunter grabbed a hold of his mother's hair with one hand and shoved her head in and out over his dick vigorously, before pulling her off with a jerk. He watched as the mixture of his slimy, sticky precum and his mother's saliva flew all over leaving behind spider-web like strings from his dick to her mouth.

Hunter was ready to cum but instead of cumming down his mother's throat or face which he had been doing lately, he brought the plate of mashed potatoes down and emptied his balls in it. Jacinda watched her son confused, wiping the drool off her face as it trickled down her bare neck and chest. She saw her son curiously, grunting and clenched his butt to squeeze out every last drop of semen out of his cock lathering up the mashed potatoes. Jacinda looked at the plate of mashed potatoes when he was done and saw the delicious supper that she cooked turn into a soup of filth with a white topping, her son's semen.

Hunter had just cum on the mashed potatoes and fell back down on the couch panting heavily. Jacinda was still confused, unsure of what he intended to do after topping the potatoes with his semen.

Hunter: That's your dinner mom. Start eating it.

Jacinda understood her assignment and had a naughty smirk on her face. She realized the potatoes weren't for him, but he wanted a special topping on it for her. Just as Jacinda was about to grab the plate, Hunter stopped her.

Hunter: Nah nah nah...wait.

He snatched the plate from the coffee table and walked towards the front, main door, entrance of the house, placing it next to the two bowls full of water left out for their pet dogs.

Hunter: Crawl on your knees and get your dinner. Make sure to slurp it up well. It took me a lot of effort to make these mashed potatoes taste good for you.

Jacinda: Yes, Master.

She nodded and smiled, got on all fours and began walking towards her son's imposing figure by the door, swaying her hips in the process. She made sure to crawl slowly and danced her hips in a sexy manner to try and seduce her son more, staring in his eyes with a naughty smile. Hunter had just ejaculated a lot of cream from his dick and was in a post-nut daze. Watching his mother crawl towards him on all fours like a bitch, topless with her breasts hanging down, her hair in a disheveled mess and his precum mixed with her drool along her chin was enough to get the blood pumping through his dick again.

Jacinda reached the plate of mashed potatoes topped with her son's semen, gently brought her hair behind her ears and neck to get them off from sticking to her face. She bent down and leaned forward, took her tongue out and licked her son's baby batter off the mashed potatoes. After a few gentle licks with her tongue, she opened her mouth further and dug in deep to try and eat the potatoes without using her hands. She had become the perfect submissive, humiliated bitch to her son. He was treating her more than just a sex slave. Hunter watched satisfied, yet horny as his mother slurped up and ate his cum covered mashed potatoes from the plate next to the two dog bowls.

Right as Jacinda was done eating the soft mashed potatoes and cum, she thought her degradation was over. But Hunter had other plans, he took one of the dog bowls filled with water and emptied it on his mother's head. It was disgusting because their dogs had already lapped up from that water quite a bit throughout the day. Jacinda was further humiliated, as she knelt on the floor in front of her son, now wet with the dirty water from the dog bowl. Hunter watched his mother's beautiful, topless body still wearing the denim shorts as he began peeing into the now empty dog bowl, next to her freshly eaten dinner plate.

Jacinda understood what he was trying to do by now, and watched her son's gorgeous penis as it was emptying the contents of his bladder directly into the dog bowl. Hunter hadn't peed all day since that morning and the urine that filled the dog bowl had a familiar pungent stench to it. Once he was done pissing into the bowl, he signaled his mother, pointing to the bowl. He watched with a smile as his mother bent down again leaning towards the piss filled dog bowl and began lapping up and sipping her son's piss from it like a good bitch. Watching his own mother and sex slave drink his piss from the dog bowl satisfied the dominant, perverted teenager.

Jacinda was still not a fan of drinking piss, but was willing to do it for her son's satisfaction. She tried her best to slurp and lap up as much of his piss from the dog bowl as she could, and raised back up to catch a breath still kneeling in front of him. Hunter was more than satisfied with his mother's degradation and took the piss filled dog bowl in his hand and emptied it on her head, completely drenching his mother in his dirty urine again. She was now drenched in sweat, dirty water from the dog bowl and her own son's piss. Jacinda now oozed a pungent stench and smelled like a public urinal. Her son had decided her suffering was enough and grabbed her piss drenched hair to raise her up from her kneeling position to kiss her beautiful, tiny lips, tasting his own piss from her tongue.

______________________________

Episode 3 - Permanent Markers

Since getting rid of the services of their maids, Hunter and Jacinda would take turns to purchase groceries. Once such Sunday afternoon, Hunter accompanied his mother to the grocery store which was a 20 minute drive away into town. As they were driving by, Hunter observed the various shops in the familiar little town and noticed one grungy shop with colorful graffiti decor. This was fuel enough for his filthy mind's gears rolling and instead of stopping at the grocery store he drove past it.

Jacinda: Honey...we were supposed to turn right there. We passed Costco already.

Hunter: We're not going to Costco anymore.

Jacinda: We need groceries honey...

Hunter: We'll get them on the way back. I have special plans for my fiance.

Jacinda coyed in excitement realizing she was in for another dirty escapade with her son as he took control of her destiny one more time. Hunter drove another on the highway for 35 minutes skipping a few towns along the way and pulled into a small exit. This was a small town that they had never been to but had passed by a few times. Jacinda wondered why he had pulled into this little town. Many questions raced through her mind as she watched Hunter pull up near a shop that had black bricks in the front with a small green door for an entrance. This shop also had a lot of punk styled graffiti designs all over the entrance. There was no sign, which further led to the 42 year old mother's curiosity.

12