All Comments on 'Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 15'

by banyadeewana1501

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issues10 months ago

I like the vignettes, excellent beginning to new adventures. Even moreso...lactation...yum

Splendid work *****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The natural goal of attraction for any man towards a woman is to procreate and breed her. I've been following this series since the 1st chapter where you laid out the foundation really well, like a flashback. And I've been hoping since then he ends up impregnating his mother. It took a long time and a lot of chapters but it was worth the wait & read. I'm glad you're finally taking it in this direction. Can't wait for her baby bump. Getting your own mother pregnant is so damn hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good progress.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another twist is that he has a girlfriend Hunter-. and have her as a maid.-

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any update Will come in future??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have really liked every chapter of this story. This is the ONLY one on Literotica I have bookmarked to come back to and keep up on as it is that interesting. I can tell you as a Master in a BDSM based marriage while my wife was pregnant, there is no reason to slow up on humiliation, degradation or BDSM play during pregnancy. In fact, my wife wanted more and more deeper, darker and more harsh things right up to about the day before she gave birth. She too gave me morning blowjobs whether morning sick or not. She would gag and puke and keep right on going because of her dedication and need to please. She lived for the "good girl" praise like Jacinda does. We went to BDSM clubs in both DC and Baltimore until just weeks before our daughter's birth. We both loved putting a black leather lace up hood we picked up at a club in Vegas on our honeymoon on her and then I would be milking and spraying her breast milk all over. This was all while she was laid out on a massage table between severe canings of her breasts, belly, thights, back and butt. We had a portable table where I rigged a drop out belly hole. Let me tell you, we drew crowds at every event. People LOVED seeing a pregnant submissive pain slut put through her paces!!! LOL 🙂 There are still a few dots of milk on that hood 19 years later. Beautiful memories!!!

Things like moving from ass funnel for piss to him just peeing right into her pussy and ass after sex is a good progression. Filling an enema bag with piss and wine. Both are thing to enjoy.

The knife play in the kitchen could evolve to metal claw gloves or dual blade draw knives which leave long red scratches, not cuts. Or maybe they get into needle play? Needle play easily leads to piercings too.

My wife had 8 inner labia and 2 clit hood piercings I had to remove at the hospital the day of her scheduled C section. Our scheduled doctor said we didn't need to take them out due to it not being a vaginal birth, but he swapped schedules and the guy who was on freaked out... so I removed them using forceps as pliers. It made for fun, and surprised doctor and nurses alike. The point being neither of us was shocked of humiliated as it was our normal... they were the ones who had to deal with it.

So in closing I look forward to Jacinda learning a lot more about "the lifestyle" she heard Carmen mention while getting her tattoo. Hope it sucks her right in and we see her becoming a confident exhibitionist demo bottom for BDSM club classes, and that those who attend start seeing her as the ultimate submissive and pain slut her son already does. My cradle Catholic wife became just that. LOL

KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING!!! 👍

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After they marry, Jacinda could see how woman Hunters age are attracted like a moth to a flame and her jealousy where she attacks him to reclaim him on the boat could change to thoughts of becoming a cuckquean because the girl that was blatantly flirting with him was even more turned on by Jacinda's actions reclaiming him. She could talk to Hunter in bed after such an outing and mention while she started very jealous, she was intrigued how the girl reacted with an even stronger draw when she reclaimed him from her. Maybe this other younger lady is one of Hunters classmates who he studies with. I like how he stays only really attracted to his mother,, and I want him not to see what is building between them like his wife does.. That could become a relationship they explore together. Maybe turning the younger one on to the BDSM lifestyle as well? Then she becomes a servant to both, withJacinda above her in the submissive pecking order? In BDSM and Polyamory they call that finding a unicorn. With a cuckquean relationship the younger girl would be the cake or cupcake if she became Hunters 1st submissive with Jacinda serving them both. LOL So many ways to take this story that I cannot wait for the future installments.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Next part when?

Waiting

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Will there be any update?

Please reply

Kristoph1218Kristoph12185 months ago

WOW! Stayed 'up' reading this masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was refreshing from the typical incestuous junk. I most eagerly await chapter 16 and more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbanyadeewana1501@banyadeewana1501
Hello readers! I've been a fan of the site for a few years. Primarily interested in incest, romance and bdsm themed fantasy stories. I have a pee and slap fetish/kink. **VISUAL REFERENCES AND PHOTOS OF CHARACTERS LIKE HOT MILF JACINDA from my Stories (Innocent Mom now Son's...