Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter parked in front of the shop and got out of the car. Naturally, his fiance, his mother followed him.

Jacinda: Hunter, what is this place? Where are we going?

Hunter didn't respond and held his mother's hand firmly leading her towards the green door. Once they entered the shop, Jacinda looked around and realized it was a tattoo and piercing parlor. She was awestruck looking around. In her 42 years of existence on the earth she had never been inside a tattoo parlor. With her conservative and orthodox upbringing, she had always attributed getting a tattoo as something wild and raunchy, almost sinful. It was beyond her scope of imagination to ever get her natural God-given skin ruined by permanent ink.

She was now nervous and sweating profusely in her short white tank top and blue ripped jeans. She looked around anxiously as her son was now talking to a goth looking girl with short pink hair and lots of tattoos and piercings. Hunter wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to the girl, who then approached Jacinda to introduce herself.

Carmen: Hi Jacinda, your fiance said you wanted to get a tattoo done?

Jacinda: I....uh..I do?

There was uncertainty in her tone as she looked up to her son with a quizzed face. She then realized Hunter had brought her there not to get a tattoo for himself but to get her one. The sudden realization hadn't sunk in yet as she looked around anxiously.

Carmen: Come on in, follow me.

Jacinda: uhhmm...uh okay!

Carmen was the owner of that tattoo and piercing shop and led Jacinda to a bed, which looked very similar to a dentist's chair to Jacinda, but flatter. Jacinda was still coming to terms with the fact that her son had brought her to a tattoo parlor to get her inked. She had no idea what kind or size of tattoo he had planned for her, but she just followed along like the perfect subservient sex slave mother she was. When she was asked to sit on the desk, Carmen handed her a sheet of paper to read and sign. It was a waiver. As she was reading the terms of the waiver, she realized what she was getting into. The anticipation of the unknown and thrill of doing something she had never thought of was exciting her and she was sweating profusely out of nervousness.

Hunter was having small talk with Carmen as Jacinda signed off the waiver and handed it back. She had many questions run through her mind but was afraid if she spoke up, she may be in for an intense, brutal punishment from her Master. Her eyes darted back and forth from Hunter's face and the tattoo pen machine with fear. Hunter smiled back, assuring her it'll be okay.

Carmen: Well, then. Let's get started Jacinda. You must really love your fiance to get his signature tattooed on your body. Where do we want it?

This was news to Jacinda, but at least it answered her question of what was going to be on her body. She felt somewhat comfortable knowing it wasn't going to be something obscene but just a signature of her son, her now fiance. She showed some courage and tried to smile..

Jacinda: Yes....I do love him, dearly.

Carmen: Okay...well...where do you want the tattoo?

Jacinda wasn't sure and looked back up at Hunter with curiosity, and he intervened.

Hunter: I think she wants me to pick the spot for her.

Carmen: Ooooooh that's exciting, and naughty. You guys are so cute. Well, where do you want your signature to go on your lover's body, Hunter?

Hunter: Hmm...Let's see, honey...do you mind taking your top off?

Jacinda: Here? But...

Carmen: Ahh don't mind me. I've seen more tits than most guys have seen on porn. Go for it, we're pretty chill here.

With some encouragement from Carmen, Jacinda apprehensively removed her white tank top off over her head. She handed the tank top, rolled up in a bunch to Hunter as she sat topless on the tattoo seat. Her face was red with embarrassment. She had never been topless or naked in front of a stranger before. Even though it was a woman, Jacinda's shy and timid nature meant this was a very foreign experience for her. Her son being around was of some solace, as she felt protected when he was there and in control of her and her surroundings.

Carmen meanwhile noticed the bruises and stripes from her brutal caning and especially the deep, red, sore bite mark on Jacinda's upper back.

Carmen: Oooooh Kinky! Hah. You're into the lifestyle huh?

Jacinda: What?

Carmen: Don't worry, no judgments here. Whatever makes you have fun, amirite?

Carmen looked back at Hunter with a smirk. Jacinda was beyond embarrassed to realize a stranger was now aware of her being a submissive painslut to her son. Except, she didn't know that secret yet. The most taboo of them all, the fact that her fiance, her lover, the one inflicted these marks of passion on her body was her own son.

Hunter: Take off the jeans too Mo...I mean...uh..Jacinda.

Jacinda once again, looked at Hunter with her eyebrows raised as she slowly got off the bed and unbuckled the button of her jeans. She wiggled her butt and rolled the jeans off her ankles, eventually standing in nothing but her beige lace panties.

Carmen: Woman of taste! Or I guess, man of taste, I must say haha. Gorgeous panties Jacinda. I need to get some like these.

Jacinda: uhh...yeah..Thank You.

Carmen: Chill, Jacinda, be comfortable. I see it's your first time getting a tattoo?

Jacinda: Yes. It is.

Carmen: Well relax. It's not as painful as you think. And this stencil is quite small, its barely 6 inches.

Jacinda looked at the paper stencil that Carmen had made with Hunter's signature. She was nervous to get that big a drawing tattooed on her body. It was still a mystery where she was going to get the tattoo, as Hunter hadn't decided that yet. He walked over to his mother's beautiful naked body, clad only in her lace panties and turned her around in a circle before making up his mind.

Hunter: Okay, get on the bed, face down.

Jacinda followed his instructions and laid flat, prone on the tattoo bed. Carmen gave her a pillow to rest her head. Hunter got to the bottom of the bed and spread his mother's legs wide, then pointed at a spot to show Carmen where he wanted the tattoo of his signature to go.

Hunter: Here. This is perfect. Right here. Let's get started.

Carmen: Alright. I'll get to it then. Jacinda, just relax and close your eyes. If you need water or anything just let me know okay?

Hunter walked over up to his mother's face and bent down to whisper in her face.

Hunter: Don't worry. I'll be right here throughout. Remember when I said, I wanted to mark you as mine, forever? This is it. I own you.

Jacinda smiled hearing this from her son. She wanted a stamp of ownership on her. The whips, spanks, flogs, canes, bites all left brutal red marks on her body. But eventually faded away. She loved feeling the hurt and pain all over her body when her son used and abused her for his pleasure. But now, when he wanted to permanently mark her as his property with a tattoo of his signature, she was onboard and followed along with his wish. She wanted this more than him. She wanted to be owned and have her son's mark of ownership on her perfect, smooth skin. Jacinda closed her eyes and breathed in deep.

Jacinda: I'm ready.

She felt Carmen's hands rub some kind of lotion along the inside of her left thigh, very close to her vaginal mound. Carmen began working on the tattoo first drawing a temporary design of Hunter's signature on her inner thigh. And eventually starting the tattoo pen.

Once Carmen began tattooing Jacinda, she felt the itch and sting of the sharp tattoo pen permanently engorging the sexy Milf's pristine skin. Layers of her skin were being permanently modified to reflect her submission to her lover, her son. Jacinda's beautiful white, soft skin around her inner thighs was one of her erogenous zones, and that's exactly where her son's signature was going to be tattooed. His signature was a sign of his ownership. A permanent marker and it deservedly had to be close to his birthplace, Jacinda's vagina.

When Hunter first emerged out of his mother, that was the spot, her inner thighs that he had touched. And today, that was the spot for his name to be engraved forever on her body. Hunter watched as his mother squirmed and squealed in pain with the sharp end of the tattoo pen invading the sensitive pores of her skin leaving behind black ink to permanently alter the look & condition of her body.

After about 45 minutes, Carmen was done inking Jacinda. Jacinda looked in the mirror and her inner thigh had forever changed to show her son's name in his own writing. She was beyond emotional and overjoyed crying tears of pain and joy. Hunter had permanently marked his mother as his property. She was his slut, his sex slave, his lover, his fiance and his mother.

The mother and son left the tattoo parlor smiling, hand in hand. Jacinda had some trouble walking and her right thigh was wrapped in temporary bandages to prevent infections and make sure the ink safely absorbed in her skin. A few days later, the tattoo looked perfect and beautiful. Hunter would frequently tickle and run his fingers along his mother's inner thighs, around his name while making love to her, or eating out her pussy. Jacinda proudly wore her son's name on her body.

______________________________

______________________________

It was now Tuesday, the first week of August. Hunter and Jacinda were to move to Jacksonville in a week's time. Hunter's freshman year at college was going to start in 3 weeks. They had decided to drive to Florida from their small town in Texas along with the dogs. It would be a 3 day long road trip. And they were to set off on the road trip the upcoming Monday.

It was early morning, Jacinda had her mouth around her son's massive morning wood as usual. This was her morning ritual for the last few months, since she had become her son's sex slave and lover. Hunter was awake with his hand on his mother's head, grabbing her hair in a bunch pushing her head up and down his long shaft. Jacinda's saliva mixed with Hunter's precum was dribbling down the length of his penis collecting around the base of his cock, drenching his ballsack.

Jacinda dutifully sucked her Master's dick with passion and dedication, until he finally erupted in her mouth. Jacinda, like a good submissive slut, made sure to collect all the semen shooting out of her son's dickhead in her mouth and swallowed it hastily. She loved the taste of her son's cum and made sure to suck every last drop out of his penis. Once she was done, she laid back down next to her son, naked.

Hunter: You really like to taste my cum, huh?

Jacinda: I do baby. I love my morning ritual. It gives me something to look forward to every morning.

Hunter: You know, nothing changes when we move to our new home next week, right?

Jacinda: Of course honey, I wouldn't want it any other way. But I had a question...

Hunter: What is it?

Jacinda: When we move there...you're going to make new friends, I might make new friends, your social life will be much more fun. How are you going to introduce your old mom to your friends?

Hunter: As my fiance, my lover. Soon enough, my wife..

Jacinda: What if they ask...

Hunter: They won't ask anything as long as we don't tell them.

Jacinda: But baby I'm older...they can tell..

Hunter: Doesn't matter. And you don't look old. Older than me, sure. But you don't look 42, mom.

Jacinda: Oh thanks honey...You just have your love goggles on haha

Jacinda and Hunter giggled and chatted away merrily cuddling and snuggling in bed, when suddenly Jacinda felt very uneasy, nauseous...and abruptly jumped up out of bed and ran towards her bathroom. Hunter was confused and he wondered what happened to her. He pulled the covers and followed his mother to the bathroom. He saw her kneeling down by the toilet seat with her head in the toilet bowl making all sorts of grunting sounds.

Hunter: Mom....are you okay? What happened? That was....very abrupt.

Jacinda: Arhghh..

Jacinda couldn't respond and kept throwing up into the toilet bowl. After belching and puking a few more times, she wiped her mouth with toilet paper and flushed the toilet.

Jacinda: I don't know what happened honey, I just .... Suddenly felt this sick feeling in my stomach and just had to puke. I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you.

Hunter: You didn't scare me Mom. I just want to make sure you're not sick. We have a road trip to go on and I hope you don't get road sickness, or you'll be puking throughout the journey haha.

Jacinda: I hope not. I'll take some meds. Maybe it's just an upset stomach or a bug. Hopefully no big deal.

Later that evening, just before dinner, Jacinda threw up again feeling a similar ache in her tummy and this uneasy feeling taking over her. She felt nauseous, but momentarily and was fine again soon. It was very confusing. Hunter decided to give his mother some much needed rest that evening and only kissed and made out with her.

The next day, Wednesday, Jacinda got a doctor's appointment and got one for noon that day. She went to get checked up to make sure it wasn't a flu or bug, leaving their move and road trip plans in jeopardy. Hunter had some work online to prep for his upcoming classes and register for university orientation, so he stayed home. But his heart and mind were with Jacinda hoping she'd be okay and recovered soon.

Jacinda returned around 2:30pm. Hunter heard his mother's car pull up and went downstairs to their living room, waiting for her to enter. Jacinda, slowly walked in through the front door. She wasn't her usual cheerful self that she had been lately since she started fucking her son. That day, her face was flushed pale. She looked scared, nervous, anxious and confused. She slowly walked towards Hunter and buried her head in his chest, hugging him tight with tears in her eyes.

Hunter: What happened mom? That took too long. Is everything okay? What did the doctor say?

Jacinda remained speechless, trying to say something but couldn't utter a word. The river of tears wouldn't stop running down her beautiful face. Hunter held his mother's chin and looked deep in her eyes, kissing her forehead, caressing her head, comforting her. After a few moments of comforting embrace. Jacinda finally pulled away and spoke.

Jacinda: I was at the Doctors and ...and..

Hunter: Yes I know. Are you okay? What did they say?

Jacinda: I told them about me throwing up yesterday and feeling nauseous and sick and my stomach hurting and...and...

Hunter: And what mom?

Jacinda: They...asked to do some tests.

Hunter: okay...What was the result? You're scaring me....

Jacinda: Hunter....I'm pregnant.

...to be continued

12