Innocent Niece Stays with Uncle

Story Info
Can she really be that naive?
7.3k words
4.39
83.6k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had some ideas for this new series. I will get back to the other ones as well, eventually. These take a lot of time, so please be kind. Sorry for the typos. Feel free to contact me if you're an editor and you like my stuff :).

---

Glowing rods perched atop the six black shafts glowed stoically around the pool in my backyard, undisturbed by the persistent pattering of hard rain. An early lightening storm had graced us with its presence, and provided the perfect backdrop for my mood.

I stood in my living room peering through the sliding glass doors, my eyes seeing but my mind blank. My hand wrapped around a warm whiskey glass. Two fingers of alcohol remained in the glass, my third of the night, as I tried not to think about the fact that my wife had just left me.

The pool was uncovered and, for once, I knew no one would be telling me to go out into the rain to cover it. I would pay for that later, I knew, when I would have to spend an afternoon correcting the salt balance, but at the moment, it was the furthest thing from my mind.

A flickering flash of lightening illuminated the backyard pool brightly for a moment, providing a frozen picture of countless rain droplets across the turbulent surface of the pool. Moments later, a loud crack of thunder started me out of my reverie. "That must have hit nearby" I thought to myself, shaking my head and inhaled deeply.

I looked down at the glass in my hand. I brought it to my lips and took a large sip, appreciating the quality of the whisky as it warmed my chest. The warmth was short lived, however, as the reality of my situation weighed down on me.

Tonight was my first night alone in the house that was meant to be the forever home. Married five years ago, house purchased three, it was a home meant to be filled with children. Children that would never come.

--

I started as my phone buzzed loudly, rattling on the table. Ignoring it, I continued browsing the porn site, trying to find a settle on something to get off to. For once not needing to worry about my wife coming home and shaming me, I had decided I could take advantage of being alone and finally jerk off on the big screen in the living room.

I eventually settled on an amateur film featuring a Russian woman with a body that was impossibly perfect. Huge muscular ass, perfect breasts, with a face more beautiful than an A list actress. I marveled at the world we lived in. The title promised that she would ride her man to multiple orgasms, so I maximized the screen and hit play, ready to see it.

I unbuckled my belt with one hand, then my jeans, and finally my fly, watching as the actress danced for her faceless lover. Him sitting with his head out of the shot, his muscular arms at his sides as he waited to be serviced by the gyrating vixen. I wondered if it was because he was horribly ugly, or if his anonymity was somehow more important than the starlets.

Deep thoughts as I shimmied my pants and underwear down to my knees, and sat my bare ass on the couch. Another previously forbidden act, I gave my flaccid dick a single three fingered tug while watching the camera switch to first person view. The starlet's hazel eyes watching me through the camera.

I polished off the remaining whiskey in my glass, and poured another three fingers. Part of me realized that I'd drunk nearly a third of the bottle, and I wondered if I was going to fail at jerking off due to whiskey dick. I leaned back and started to gently touch myself, appreciating the beauty on the large screen, and was relieved to feel myself start to harden. The woman gyrated for the audience, slowly stripping down until she was wearing just a pair of lacy black underwear. My phone buzzed again and I frowned at it, but refused to be distracted. There's no one I wanted to talk to tonight.

By the time the view had switched by to the third person, and she was giving a very wet and professional looking blowjob to our faceless hero, I was fully erect and enjoying myself. The quality of free porn really was amazing nowadays.

My legs restricted by my pants which pooled at my ankles, I reached down to grab one leg, intending to get naked. That plan was foiled when I nearly jumped from my skin at the sound of my doorbell. My heart immediately started to race as I wondered who it could be. Glancing at the clock, I saw it was 9pm, way too late for any delivery. I only hesitated for a moment, before I stood up, pulling my pants up in the process. The door rang again insistently, followed by a knock on the door.

Annoyed now, I continued dressing, pushing my angry erection under the band of my pants and buckled my belt loosely so it had room. My shirt was fortunately long enough to hang down over my waist and I walked to the door, halting as I reached it. I reached out to open the peep hole cover and looked through.

Illuminated by the porch light, a slim feminine figure with shoulder length auburn hair stood with one hand on her head as she scanned the empty street, her back to me. Next to her, a large suitcase stood, rain drop beads on its plastic service. I had no idea who it was. With one more glance down the front of my shirt, I checked for evidence of my recent activity. Finding none, I proceeded to unlock the safety bolt and chain.

Cracking the door tentatively, I peaked around it, my eyes widening as I recognized the guest. I quickly opened the door fully and blurted, "Madison?"

My niece stood before me, her soaking wet hair plastered to her face, her eyebrows furrowed, her mouth grimaced with her uncertainty before she unloaded quickly, "Hi Uncle Mark. I'm so sorry I'm bothering you like this. Did you get my messages? I didn't know where to go, and I thought you and Aunt Dawn might be here so I wrote, but I didn't hear back from you.. I really sorry that I'm here so late.."

"Whoa whoa whoa" I cut her off, holding my hands in front of me defensively. Opening the screen door I reached out towards her with palm open, "Come in, come in."

Inhaling deeply, her relief palpable, she grabbed her heavy case and rolled it towards the door jar. "Thank you so much, oh my gosh, you are a life saver." She said, clearly struggling to lift the bag up and into the house. I placed my hand on her shoulder, touching her wet skin and the thin lace strap of her shirt, as well as a thicker matching lace strap of her bra as I ushered her inside and past me. Her hand covered mine and she said "thank you" again and walked into the house.

I reached down to grab the bag, suppressing a grunt as I heaved it up and in to the house. It felt like it was full of bricks. She stood in the entry way, her arms wrapped around herself, as she surveyed the living room. She was wearing a tight pair of white jeans that looked like a second pair of skin. My heart nearly jumped from my body at that moment, though, as I realized that the video I'd been watching was still on the living room TV.

Judging by the fact that I couldn't hear anything, it appeared I had at least paused it, but for sure I hadn't minimized. If she took another two steps, it would come in to view. I nearly leapt forward and grabbed her shoulder again, turning her towards me. "What's going on Madison?" I asked, hoping concern was more audible in my voice than panic.

"Oh Uncle Mark" she started, "I've just had the worst day." Her face seemed to collapse on itself as tears welled in her brown eyes, immediately overwhelming them and flowing down her face.

I held raised my other hand to her shoulder and repeated, "What happened?" the concern in my voice real. Rather than answer she sobbed and stepped forward, her head thumping on my chest. My eyebrows raise, I shrugged and wrapped her in a hug, one hand on her back, the other on her head. I pet her gently and murmured, "Shh, it's OK sweetie. It's OK."

Her hands wrapped around me and she held me close, her shoulder heaving as she really started to embrace her cry. I continued to mutter consoling, meaningless phrases as my mind began to take stock of the situation.

Madison was the daughter of my older sister. Our family wasn't very close, and I would often go years without seeing either my sister or niece, despite the fact that we lived less than an hour away from one another. It wasn't that we were in conflict, rather we had extremely different views on life. The main issue was that my sister's family was extremely religious and conservative, whereas I had taken a much more liberal approach.

I'd lived with several girlfriends before my wife, and even that had been a point of contention to my sister. I was also a liberal drinker, occasional drug user, and I never went to church. As a result of this, we really only ever saw each other at events organized by our parents, and those were few and far between.

Given how rarely we saw each other, I'd never managed to really develop a close relationship with my niece, certainly not the type that would explain an unexpected nighttime visit at my house.

The second thing that was painfully clear to me was that the erection that had developed during my porn viewing was still very much present. I was standing with my hips tiled in a way that prevented it from pressing against her, but I was coming to the realization that the feeling of this young ladies skin against my hands and arms, the weight of her body pressed against mine, as well as the intoxicating smell of her perfume was not helping my current state of affairs.

My back starting to ache from the awkward position of my hips, I finally reached down to grab her arms to push her gently away from me. Reluctantly, it seemed, she let go of the hug and let me hold her at arms length. Eye make up covered her face, running to her chin, she sniffled loudly and said "I'm so sorry." She looked at my shirt and her eyes widened. I looked down too as she reached out, whipping furtively at the two river shaped stains of mascara that she had stamped to my shirt.

"Oh my god!" she cried, but I grabbed her by the wrists, and held her.

"Madison!" I said firmly, "Please, it's OK. Just calm down!" realizing I was speaking more loudly than strictly necessary. I glanced over her shoulder, thinking about the porn, and then back at her.

"I don't know what's going on, but you need to chill out a bit OK? You're not in danger are you? You're not hurt?" I wanted to get some big items out of the way before I continued to tell her she's OK. Maybe she wasn't, after all. I had no idea.

"No" she said quietly, still sniffling, "I'm not hurt. It's not that."

"OK then." I wanted to tell her to go to the bathroom to get cleaned up, but the path there lead directly through the living room. "Why don't you take off your shoes you can come in and we can get this sorted out. Just wait here, I'll bring you some slippers." Sure, slippers.

Not waiting for an answer, I walked at nearly a run to my computer. Closing the browser, I reached for the remote and turn off the TV, sighing with relief. "Uncle Mark?" I heard and looked up, seeing Madison enter the living room. She had found a pair of slippers near the door. "I found these, is it OK?" she said, gesturing down.

I glanced at the TV, double checking that it was off, and closed the lid of my computer. I nodded and walked towards her slowly, "Yes, that's fine. Come in Madison, come in."

She just stood there though and said, "Would it be OK if I use the bathroom? Or maybe could I take a shower? I'm so glad I'm inside, that rain was crazy." She sighed and shook her head, "Could I just get dry, and then I can tell you what's going on? You're right, it's OK now." She smiled softly, "I'm with family."

"Yes, oh of course you can sweetie" I said, still flustered by nearly getting caught, her sentimentality completely flying over my head. "It's right at the top of the stairs, you can't miss it. There should be a clean towel in the cabinet up there." I stood awkwardly, still erect but my heart rate slowing as the danger of being caught seemed to have passed.

She was wearing a black silk top, which was hanging loosely on her body. One strap down around her arm, I noticed the swell of her cleavage. She sniffed and absentmindedly brought the strap back up before saying, "Thank you again. I will feel better after the shower and then we'll talk, OK?"

I nodded and she turned to walk up the stairs. I noted that her top ended such that a sliver of tan skin was visible above the top of her high waist jeans. I'd never been a fan of this style of pant, but as she ascended the stairs, I understood that on the right body type, they really were flattering.

It was only when she turned to look back at me when she reached the top of the stairs that I realized I shouldn't just be standing there watching her. "I will be fast" she said, a small smile on her lips.

"No problem Madison," I stammered, turning towards the kitchen. "Take your time." I could feel the flush on my face. Drunk. It's because I'm drunk, I thought to myself, walking to the kitchen. My dick was hard, though, and the image of her bum in those pants was etched in my mind.

--

I'd managed to get myself under control though, by busying myself in the kitchen. First, I prepared a pot of iced mint tea, sliced some ginger and lemons, and then prepared a carafe of water. I was just finishing adding more lemons and fresh mint to the water when I heard the bathroom door open. Taking a deep breath, and feeling more centered, I existed the kitchen to the main room in time to see Madison start down the stairs.

One towel on her head, she had another wrapped around her chest, which covered her to the top of her thighs. A slim gold chain with a cross rested in the hint of cleavage under the fluffy towel. Her legs were long, lean and muscular, but I forced myself to look her in the face and smiled. "Feel better?" I asked.

"So much better" she responded, smiling back at me. She shook her head gently, and glanced at her suitcase, still standing in the entry way. "You have an amazing shower" she continued, and walked towards her luggage.

"Glad you liked it" I said, watching as she heaved the over-packed suitcase onto its side and then squatted down next to it.

The towel stayed wrapped around her, but I swallowed hard as I noticed it inched even higher up her legs. The muscles in her calves and thighs switched as she unzipped. She raised slightly, bending at her hips as she lifted the suite case open. I couldn't help looking as far up as I could see, wondering if the towel would manage to keep her covered.

"What am I doing" I thought to myself abruptly, "that's Madison!" and then turned towards the kitchen.

"I made some tea" I said. "Do you drink tea?" I ventured another look at her, watching as she dug though what looked to be a full wardrobe of clothes.

She grabbed a couple pieces and then smiled up at me, "Tea would be lovely." She nodded towards the living room and said, "Can I throw these on here?"

She held what looked to be grey pajamas and I cleared my throat before responding in the affirmative. I could hear the towel hit the floor, and I tried unsuccessfully not to imagine my niece standing naked in my living room.

Pouring the tea, I sat at the kitchen table, not having to wait long before she appeared before me. Her hands were manipulating the towel on her head, as she vigorously dried her hair. As expected, she was wearing a matching grey top and bottom. The top which was already quite short, lifted up, revealing her firm stomach, and rib cage. A loose pair of short shorts rested so low on her hips that I had to wonder how they didn't fall right off. A sliver of smooth, untanned skin was visible above her pants, and clearly indicated how much time she spent in a swimsuit.

I tore my eyes away and concentrated on the tea, waiting for her to finish with her hair. I realized that blood was once again flowing to my dick, a chub already starting to form.

I heard the chair across from me shift, and I looked up, watching as she draped her towel over the back of it before sitting down. She was finishing the process of putting her hair in a pony tail. She smiled again, looking fresh, no hint of the makeup catastrophe from earlier. "Where to start" she said, looking at me for help.

"At the beginning?" I answered, immediately unsatisfied with my response, I tried again. "Do your parents know you're here?" I continued, asking "Should I give them a call?"

Immediately her look soured and she said, "Oh please don't. They don't know I'm here, no" she continued. Seeing the expression on my face, she sighed. "Oh Mark. This day has been so messed up."

"I got that." I responded, starting to lose patience. "I know it's messed up. How is it messed up? What happened? Why are you here?" Between the alcohol, and my boner, I was starting to get a bit cranky. I had my own problems.

"Please don't be mad," she started but quickly continued, "I'm here because I don't know where else to go." I raised my eyebrows, inviting her to continue. "I'm supposed to be going to summer session at boarding school. But..." she paused. I glared.

She continued. "Well.. I kind of got kicked out I guess. They told me I wasn't welcome there for summer session and... well... my parents don't know. I was supposed to stay with my friend Lindsey but she just told me that her parents actually invited her to go with them on their summer vacation. I can't believe it. And yeah, she said I couldn't stay at hers because there is some construction happening or whatever. And I couldn't find anyone else and it was getting late, and then they wouldn't let me book a hotel room because I lost my drivers license, so they said I was too young, but I'm 18, you know? So then I remembered you lived near so I wrote you and you didn't answer, but I thought I'd try coming and... well.. yeah. That's what's happened." She gushed, finally taking a breath.

She was breathing heavily, her bosom heaving. I kept my eyes on hers though. "I see." I said. I paused, wondering where to begin. "You got kicked out of school and your parents don't know?" I started, deciding to be the responsible uncle.

"I wasn't really kicked out." she continued. "I mean, I graduated already. It's just summer school. They said I wasn't welcome." Her eyes started looking around, everywhere but at me.

"And why is that Madison?" I really was curious. From everything I'd ever heard about this girl, it was hard for me to imagine her being kicked out of anywhere. Straight A student, athlete, devout. I waited.

"Oh, you know." she said, twisting her fingers. "Boarding schools have a lot of rules, and there was this one teacher who really hated me. I don't know why." She looked at me intently, willing me not to ask and continued, "And she eventually said that I was breaking curfew too many times, which is totally not true, and she convinced the admins that it was a problem and I was out of control, and so they said I shouldn't come back." Her eyebrows raise, she looked at me.

"OK" I said, deciding it sounded believable. "But why didn't you tell your parents?"

"Are you kidding?" She said, exasperated, "You know my parents. They would kill me!" She took a sip of tea, "I'm going to college in Canada next year anyway, and it's not a religious one. Did you know that?"

I didn't, but I said, "Of course."

"So I thought I'd have the summer with Lindsey at hers. Her parents were going to leave here there alone, but then last minute surprise! Some surprise."

"Yes indeed. OK, Uncle Mark to the rescue."

"Yes, Uncle Mark and Aunt Dawn to the rescue." She smiled at looked around at that. "Where is Aunt Dawn, anyway" she asked taking another sip.

I also took a sip, clearing my throat, not ready to start talking about that. "She is gone this week visiting her mother." I lied. "She just left today, actually."

12