Innocent Niece Stays with Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahaa.." Madison said, looking at me over the rim of her tea cup. "And you get to stay home and be a bachelor?"

"Well, not exactly a bachelor" I said, clearing my throat, thinking how right she was. "But yeah, I'm here all by myself this week."

"All alone in this big house," she said, putting her elbows on the table and leaving forward, her face in palms. I saw in my peripheral vision how her shirt hung off the swell of her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Madison." I started, "I would like to help you out, but I don't think it would be right for you to stay here without my sister knowing about it." Feeling responsible, I glanced down at her chest between her arms. Ample flesh pressed together, her cross taunting me. I thought I could see her nipples, but I quickly looked back up.

"But Uncle Mark" she said, reaching one arm across the table and grasping mine. "It's not a big deal. I'm going to be out of their house anyway, and then I won't be living in their rules. And I know you weren't going to see them or talk to them, so maybe just don't see them or talk to them?" She reached her other hand out as well, arms still close together, cleavage still beckoning my gaze.

I glanced quickly and then back up, cursing my weak will power. "How long?" I asked.

She smiled, squeezing my arms, "Just for the week? I can leave before Aunt Dawn gets back?" She leaned back, "I promise I won't bother you. I can help around the house? I'll clean!" She was bouncing up and down now, "Oh thank you Uncle Mark." Her breasts looked like they might bounce out of her top.

"OK, OK." Said, and she squealed, "You can stay for the week."

She jumped from the seat and rushed to me, leaning down and wrapping her hands around my head. My face pressed against her soft chest and she held me there, hard enough that it was a challenge to breath. I didn't move though, reveling in the feeling and smell of her skin. If I opened my mouth, I'd have a mouthful of tit. I felt her nipple pressing against my cheek. My dick was like a rock.

"Oh thank you Uncle Mark" she said, releasing me. Her breasts hovered in front of my face, her nipples hard and now clearly visible as they pressing against the cotton fabric of her thin nighty. "You are my savior!" She went to hug me again, but I pushed my chair back, and reached my hands forward to stop her, my hands finding purchase on the bare flesh of her hips. Not bothered, she looked up at me, eyes glistening with happiness.

"Let's not go overboard." I chuckled nervously, "I'm not your savior." She started bouncing up and down again. "Let's go upstairs and I'll show you the guest room."

I released her, expecting to turn to grab her suitcase, but shouted in surprise when she leapt at me, her arms wrapping around my neck. Reflexively, I caught her around her waist, feeling her bare flesh with my arms as she hung there. Her legs lifted up and wrapped around my torso, and I had to stifle a groan as I felt her groin press against mine.

"I always knew you were amazing" she shouted into my neck. I could feel her lips brushing the sensitive skin as she spoke. "You are the best uncle ever!"

My dick felt like it was going to explode. Her teen flesh under my hands was smooth as silk, and the pressure against my bulge was exhilarating. I was too horny to be embarrassed, but I was sure she must feel my hard on. I wasn't small by any means, and she was basically sitting on it. I held my breath, wondering what she would say.

With a final squeeze, she simply dropped down and grinned, before hugging me once more, her feet on the ground. My bulge pressed against her belly now and she looked up at me.

"I don't know about that.." I responded weakly, my face flushed.

"You are!" She said confidently and smiled again. Turning, she went to her bag and bent over to close it. I was presenting with a ridiculous view of her pajama bottom's losing battle with her ass. Both firm, round cheeks hung from the bottom, the fabric pulling tight against her. I could see shadows of flesh between her legs, and wondered if she was wearing panties. Reaching down I grabbed my cock, squeezing it through my pants, no thought of how wildly inappropriate I was being. My hand slid up and down the length of my shaft through my pants as my eyes continued to wander.

Following her hip, up her side, I realized I could also up my niece's shirt, and was rewarded with a view of the silhouette of her teen breasts hanging free. They were a solid C, I figured, and if there were just a bit more light I would be able to see her nipples. Her breasts swayed from her movements as she zipped her bag. Rubbing harder now, I looked back at her ass, imagining myself releasing my cock and fucking her from behind.

I audibly grunted at the thought and realized, to my horror, I was about going to come. I immediately dropped my hands, and looked anywhere but at her. My heart was racing, and I forced myself to take a deep breath.

"Do you think you could carry this up for me?" She had stood up and was facing me, one hand pointing at her bag.

I just stood there, trying not to grimace, collapse, or moan. I was so close to orgasm, I couldn't even respond. Her face turned to one of concern as she approached me. "Are you OK Uncle Mark?"

I raised my hand, still not speaking. She stopped and continued to watch, confused. I could feel the wave of pleasure that was about to overcome me start to recede, and I exhaled slowly and forced a smile. I coughed unnecessarily and said in a choked voice, "Why don't you go upstairs to the room? It's the door next to the bathroom you used." I paused, taking a deep breath, getting a hold of myself. "I'll bring this up in a minute."

"Oh." she said, then brightened. "OK, I'll go check it out! Thank you again Uncle Mark" and I realized, to my horror that she coming for another hug. Unable to stop her she pressed her body against me again and raised up to tip toes to kiss my cheek. My dick twitched, and I clenched my hands into fists, willing myself not to ejaculate.

She dropped down to the flats of her feet and, as she turned, I sighed in relief at controlling myself. I made sure not to watch her climb the stairs, giving myself a solid thirty seconds to think pure thoughts before heading back to lug the enormous suitcase up the stairs.

When I arrived at the room, I stood at the door and watched my niece examine the room. Having already opened the closet, she was now leaning over to open the bottom dresser drawer.

Hearing me arrive, she turned. "This place is amazing Uncle Mark." she said, and I was worried she was going to come hug me again.

Before she could, I deposited her bag and said, "I'm actually going to take a shower now Madison. Do you have everything you need?"

"Yes for sure." She nodded pertly. Looking at the clock next to her bed she said, "it sure is getting late. Almost 10pm on a Friday!" She smiled at me.

"Oh, it is Friday, isn't it," I said, smiling at her infectious energy. "I had forgotten..."

"Did you have plans tonight?" she asked, sweetly. "I have to say I'm not very tired now that I know I have somewhere to sleep." I realized she was walking towards me, and I stepped back in time. "Weren't you about to watch a movie when I came?"

Needing to escape, I responded, "Yes, that's true." She came closer. "Why don't you find something we can watch together? I'll shower and come down." Not waiting for an answer, I escaped to my room and closed the door, leaning against it.

What have I gotten myself in to was my main thought as I entered the shower. My dick stood strongly ahead of me, and I watched it bounce as I flexed it. I hadn't been so hard in ages. Images of Madison's ass came unbidden to my head, and I wrapped my hand around my shaft. I imagined her on her knees in the shower, looking up at my innocently. Eyes closed, I stroked quickly, knowing I would come quickly. I imagined her opening her mouth questioningly, and pushing the head in. I was about to blow.

"Uncle Mark?" My niece's voice at the door.

Guiltily I dropped my hand, eyes wide, "Yes?" I responded, hoping I sounded normal.

"What's the password on your TV?"

Right, of course. I'd set on up during an argument with my wife.

"18443" I responded.

"What? What's the password?"

"18443" I repeated, more loudly this time.

"I'm so sorry, I can't hear you."

Trying to be patient, I opened the glass door to the shower and walked towards the door, my dick leading the way.

"Can I open the door?" she asked, and I watched in horror as it started to swing inwards. I lept forward, and saw her startled face. I saw her eyes take in the situation, as I slammed the door closed.

"I'm so sorry!" she scratched. "I was just going to open it a little so I could hear you."

"It's OK Madison." I said, trying to remain calm. "The password is 18443". I said it loudly, slowly and clearly. "I'll be down in a few minutes OK?"

"OK Uncle Mark. I'm sorry for being a bother again."

Cold and wet, my dick started to deflate and I returned to the shower. That was annoying. Finishing quickly, I put on some grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt, my typical evening attire. Just act natural, and everything will be fine. This is my niece.

Pep talk given, these mature and rational thoughts lasted right up until the moment Madison came into view in living room. Lying on the couch on her stomach, she slowly waved her two bare feet in the air. Propped up on one elbow, she held the controller towards the TV with the other, looking for a movie. Her shirt had ridden up such that most of her back was exposed. Her ass, a bubble, looked like it was begging to be bit. Or spanked. Or licked. Or massaged.

I cleared my throat and she turned to look at me, smiling. "Hi!" she put down the remote and reached her hand to me, beckoning me forward. I walked towards her and took it. She squeezed my hand and held it, nodding at the TV.

"I'm sorry again for barging in on you like that. I thought you were in the shower." She paused, and nodded towards the TV, "Have you seen this one?" She had selected something from the Academy Awards list. A foreign film. She swiveled to sit up and pulled me down next to her.

I could feel my cock hardening against my inner thigh as I sat down, leaving some space between us. That space quickly evaporated, as she immediately scooted over to sit closer, her leg pressed against mine.

"I haven't seen it, no." I looked around and found a blanket, needing something to hide my arousal. "We can totally watch that if you want."

"Super!" she exclaimed, standing up, her ass inches from my face. She turned and looked down at me as I willed myself not to try to look under her loose shorts at her groin. "Do you want something to drink? Maybe you have beer? Could I have one?"

"Madison!" I said, shocked. "You're not 21.."

"I know Uncle Mark, but you know I'm going to go to school in Canada. And the drinking age there is 18. Shouldn't have some practice with alcohol?" She pouted, throwing out a hip and putting her hand on it. The action drew her pants away from her crotch, and I saw a sliver of her skin between her legs. Goose pimpled slightly darker flesh, and I realized it was part of her outer lips.

I exhaled hard, and looked up. "OK sure, sweetie. That makes sense." I desperately looked at the repeating preview of the film, anything to avoid looking at my young niece.

"You're the best." She said happily as she skipped away. As soon as she was out of sight, I reached down in to my shorts to adjust my hard-on, pointing it straight up and under my waist band. Realizing it was too big, I shoved it back in and to the right and covered myself with the blanked.

I had the film started by the time she bound back in, confidently grabbing the blanked and inserting herself under it, pressed next to me. "Why do you have the air conditioner on so cold" she shivered, and nuzzled herself under my arm. "I'm so cold."

Not having any choice, I rested my arm behind her neck and held her and she leaned in to me, head on my chest. She put her feet up on the couch, and I felt both her hands come to rest on my leg near my knee. Her arms pressed against the top of my thighs, the head of my cock inches from her elbow. I glanced down and was rewarded with a view of the top her head and her cleavage.

The movie started, and I tried my best to concentrate on it. Subtitles, a mystery, some fantasy, I actually found myself engaged in it. Madison, though, soon started to sigh. Then fidget. Then sigh again.

"What's up Madison?" I asked. "You don't like it?"

She looked up at me with sleep eyes and said, "It's OK I guess. I just realize that maybe I'm more tired than I thought." She yawned loudly and then started to move, straightening her legs and she shifting.

I realized too late what she was doing, and before I could protest or move, she lay on her side, her head on my thigh. My rapidly hardening dick trapped beneath her temple. She nuzzled and smacked her lips contently, "Do you mind" turning her head to look up at me.

I could see the outline of my cock growing now next to her forehead, her tired face beautiful. I just shook my head, unable to speak.

With a smile she turned around, facing me now and lay again shifting towards me so more of her head was on my lap. The head of my cock was now resting against her head, and I could feel precum leaking from it. "Do you mind if I sleep like this?" she asked, her voice heavy with sleep.

I reached down and gently stroked her hair, "No Madison, it's OK." She nuzzled again, pressing harder against my cock, and then lay still. I watched the movie, eyes wide, shocked at what was happening.

Did she not realize that was my dick pressed against her? How innocent was this girl? I continued to pet her hair, and looked at my cock. Her breathing slowed to a steady rhythm. "Madison?" I whispered, but no response.

She was asleep, and I was mad with lust. I pet her head more firmly, pressing her against me, and moved my hips gently. I looked down her body, her hips and stomach revealed to me. No part of me was thinking this was my family member at this point. No, this was a woman who was pushing my past any reasonable point of control.

I reached down with one hand, and gripped the head of my cock. I moaned and, traced the glands in my head. My hips were rocking more strongly now, my other hand still pressing her head against me. I could feel my orgasm slowly approaching, and I groaned again, withdrawing my hand. My balls ached.

To my horror, at that moment Madison inhaled deeply, and stretched her hands above her head. She rolled on to her stomach and crossed her arms on my lap, resting her head between them. She was directly on my cock now and she rolled her head looking for a comfortable spot, bouncing directly on my dick.

I clenched my teeth, flexed my dick strongly against her sleeping face. The hours of edging was too much, and the warm glow of an orgasm started in my toes. I reached down and stroked her hair, holding her tightly against my lap. My mouth opened, and I exhaled heavily, hips moving slightly as I ground against her face. I looked at her beautiful face and grunted as my orgasm hit me.

My dick jumped and twitched uncontrollably, trapped under her face, as I emptied my balls into my pants. Her eyes remained closed, and she breathed steadily, unaware of the torrent of pleasure she was causing. I brought both hands to my mouth and bit my fingers in an attempt not to yell with pleasure as I continued to erupt. Madison never moved.

Dropping my hands, I tried to get my breathing under control. Not believing what just happened. I watched the film until my hard-on finally receded, and I felt the come on my hip and ass start to cool.

Biting the bullet, I reached down to hold Madison's head, and shifted out from under her, placing her still head down on the couch. Post orgasm clarity hit me like a ton of bricks, and shame finally pierced the cloud of horniness and whiskey I'd been living in since she arrived. I scratched my head roughly, praying to no god in particular that no one ever find out about what just happened.

With tightened lips, I bent my knees and, as gently as I could, slid my arms under her knees and shoulders. She was lighter than I thought, and I didn't have to struggle at all to lift her. She sighed contently, and nuzzled her face into my neck. Even though she had used my soap and shampoo, she still had her own smell, and I breathed it in deeply.

I could feel my come running down my legs, and I looked down to see if I was leaving stains on the floor. My eyes never made it that far, however, as my guest's shirt had shifted mightily when I had picked her up, and half of the areola on her right breast was visible. Her nipples were a lovely maroon color, the size of a half dollar. I nearly walked into the stairs, I was so focused on her breasts. My cock was pressing again uncomfortably against my shorts, confirming that the fog that had so recently cleared, was back with a vengeance.

Climbing the stairs, I controlled my breathing, and focused on getting her safely in bed. A short hallway later, and I was entering her room, striding to the side of her bed. I leaned over, gently depositing her on the side of her mattress. I stared at her face, marveling at how beautiful she was. So unlike my sister.

I was still staring as she lazily opened her eyes, meeting mine and smiling slowly. She hummed happily and then stretched, reaching her arms high above her head, her legs spreading. My mouth dropped open as I observed the show of flesh this action exposed. I couldn't decide if I should look at the bottom of her breasts, or between her legs, so I tried to do both. My eyes flickering, not taking anything in, just leaving me with a sensation that I'd seen something good.

"I haven't been carried to bed in ages." She finally said, pushing herself up to a sitting position, her arms behind her, her breasts pressing forward. I looked down at her, realizing that her head was at cock level. Her smiling mouth looked wet, her lips inviting. I imagined pulling my shorts down with one hand, and her head forward with the other. My cock was painfully hard now, still positioned down on pant leg. "I think I'm going to like living with my Uncle" she said.

Still trapped in my blowjob fantasy, I was slow to react when she scooted forward, hanging her legs of the side of the bed. Her arms wrapped around my waist and she pulled me forward strongly. "Madison!" I shouted in surprise as I stumbled forward in to her embrace.

Her cheek pressed against the waistband of my shorts, her breasts against my constricted member as she hugged me tightly. I flexed inadvertently, my dick pressing against her tit. I bit my lip to avoid vocalizing and rested my hands on her shoulders. Applying pressure, I tried to get her to release me.

She leaned back, finally, and smiled widely. "I'm a hugger, OK? You better get used to it." I noticed a damp spot on her right tit, and realized with horror that my come had completely soaked through my pants. Luckily the lights were off in the room, so there was a decent chance she didn't notice.

Turning quickly towards her front door I took a few steps before stopping, realizing she needed a response. I took a steadying breath and said, "I'm glad you decided to come Madison." I flexed my dick, feeling more precum drizzle on to my thigh. "I'm sure we're going to have a great week."

12