All Comments on 'Innocent Seduction.'

by MoreRudeThanYou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice First Time tale

There's a natural ease about your writing that's quite convincing. Looking forward to more.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Excellent

It was intense and gave you the feeling that you were there... under the quilt...I loved it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not yet

I read your first three stories- they are closer to "romance" and sweet than they are to incest- needs to be more "fucking" than seduction. Still gave you a 75

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good

Great start, now that he has had it in her so long, there is a wonderful chance that he may have her pregnant. That would be so nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved it! Well paced, well written. Especially enjoy the tension of them having to keep quiet, and LOVED the part where the wife came down and his cock is still inside his daughter. HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Soooo hot that he's talking to his wife with his cock still inside his daughter. Loved it, please write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Closing her eyes once more, Jamie quickly falls asleep, in her father's arms, with his cock still buried deep inside her.

This is a beautiful and exciting story of a father fucking his baby girl and flooding her sweet little coochie with everything he's got in his fatherly balls. Like plenty of fathers, the dad in the story is attracted to his beloved daughter's cute little cunt, and like many, many girls, Jamie is fascinated by her father's fat veiny daddy-dick. She wants it up between her slender legs, which is exactly where dad intends to stick it. A girl has to lose her virginity sooner or later, and it's best if her father does that righteous job. It should be universally understood and acknowledged that it's a dad's duty to bust his baby girl's cherry. It's her dad's big hard cock that should be the first cock up a girl's tender little twat, and the rich creamy semen from her dad's loaded fatherly balls should be the first big dose of sperm that gets shot up her pretty little slit. Then like Jamie and her dad, they fall asleep with his arms around her and his cock buried deep between her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that is the best

I fucked my step sister we were watching a movie laying beside eachother and we used the movie as an excuse so we could have sex it was the most amazing feeling in the world then her grandmother suspected something going on and called the cops on me i went to jail for 7 months and got 10 years probation and charged with rape 2nd but i still dont regret it we are going to have sex and become a couple when i get off probation she is 16 was 14 at the time i am 22 was 20 at the time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous