All Comments on 'Innocent Wife on New Year's Eve'

by altego

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Just more 'innocent wife' bullshit.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Really Hot Story of Marine Warfare!

I always thought nothing like mfm but mfmm seems to beat all. Enjoyed the well-told story and would love to watch the video or any other of the group sessions.

A good wife can accommodate most of the hubbies sexual desires and this came easily via New Year. Pleased also to hear things worked well over the years and everyone remained friends. (some with benefits)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No shit, this is true!

And I was a chaplain when this happened, now for my next sea story, I'll tell you why I picked the Marines to shame... because they would not let me join.

A real Marine would have left Maddie to the two injured ex-friends and she would have been visiting them in sickbay in the last scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not so fast...

It starts out where this is not a journey to her slut hood nor does she go out looking for cock. Well, she is already a slut and the cock comes to her. Seriously he doesn't stop his friends from banging her and then whenever marines need a fuck she is the camp slut?

Wow, that guy has some tough skin to put up with that and not go crazy or divorce.

But in real life I find it hard to believe a Marine would be a cuck.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 5 years ago
Semper fi?

When did semper fideles become semper infideles?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Agree with Semper Infidel

Trust me with your life, but not your money or your wife. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
...

Because the dudes want to double their salary and get away from the black mold in the barracks, so any skank will do.

"I mean, not that I don't appreciate the sacrifices made by the men and women in our armed forces, but there are better ways to almost qualify for food stamps." - Sterling Archer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hard to swallow it "just" happened.

Unless you have been there. When a couple that were close friends stayed over at our house one night, my buddy's wife got up to use the bathroom, at the same time I got up to use the bathroom. Just happened, like this story suggests. We met in the hallway, me in just my briefs, her in a too large T-shirt.

We talked a little bit, her nice tits were showing clearly through the thin cloth, and she kept glancing down at my crotch since I developed a Woodie from looking at her. She just reached down, and we were off, just like that. She was sucking on me when my friend came out. He looked at us, grinned, then went into our bedroom with my wife. Crazy night, it just happened. We have been friends now for 30 years, sometimes swap for days at a time. It's nice having variety, no jealousy, just friends.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Terrific story!

I think I've overused hyperbole a few times in the past so I'll fall back on my old standby: This story is hotter then a twenty dollar pistol. You provided exactly the right amount of back story and the buildup is masterful. It's beautifully told without becoming overdone- you just told the story and didn't embellish it or try to re-invent the wheel with clever euphemisms. I've scored you five stars for this and I'd vote higher if it were possible. I also favorited your tale and I know I'll come back to read it again many times, as I've done with a few other favorites of mine.

Really, this is just superb. Thanks for sharing it with us!

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Terrific story!

I think I've overused hyperbole a few times in the past so I'll fall back on my old standby: This story is hotter then a twenty dollar pistol. You provided exactly the right amount of back story and the buildup is masterful. It's beautifully told without becoming overdone- you just told the story and didn't embellish it or try to re-invent the wheel with clever euphemisms. I've scored you five stars for this and I'd vote higher if it were possible. I also favorited your tale and I know I'll come back to read it again many times, as I've done with a few other favorites of mine.

Really, this is just superb. Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry boys...

But you're just wrong. My wife and I are members of a cuckholding and swinging group with several hundred people... and there are plenty of marines. I didn't realize my wife was in to uniforms so much until recently! So take your bullshit assumptions and stick em!

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like I said before

There ain't no hot wives without brain-dead WACC husbands.

If these other guys are such 'good friends' then why don't they invite this doofus over for some fun? How come slut hasn't brought over some hot babe for numbnuts to screw? You can bet dollars to donuts that as time goes by the tails of how stupid he was and what a slut she was will continue to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

why would any real man give his wife to two assholes to f**k and sit and watch must be stupid and now he will have a whore on his hands

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Hot retelling

w/o you coming off as a cuck. Just some sharing between bro's. Nothing better.

jennyphiljennyphilalmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

Great storyline, not unlike our own, swinging since 1986

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

This is a very nice, well written, erotic story.

What a loving couple.

dapoviddapovidalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Absolutely one of best erotic stories ever read anywhere. So very personable.

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
I think it's

cute, that he still believes that his wife is not a slut.lol

3starrs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hottttt

So hot, I just shared my gf this past week for the first time with a close friend, nothing hotter than seeing the ecstasy on your woman’s face than when another man is kissing her, licking her pussy and pounding her cunt, anyone who thinks there is something wrong with this first off shouldn’t be reading from this site, nothing hotter than a woman who is comfortable enough with her body that she will share it with her man and his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: anonymous- sorry boys

So who cares cuckie? I hope you both get aids and die. Two less scummy people in the world. ONE STAR for this garbage.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Sharing

It's getting tiresome with all the open marriage swingers, swappers, cucks, and cheaters telling me what I should or shouldn't be reading. As much as it may chap your ass, my particular set of morals is society's norm right now. If you don't care for my comments, feel free to pass them by. It doesn't bother me either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very hot story and nice for a couple to stay married in love even after fucking friends. I would definitely not be able to but I understand a hot story or a porn with this situation is the norm and people love a dirty married pig getting gang banged and I say that in a nice way .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The problem with stories like these

is that there is no real originality; no depth to the characters, the action is the type of thing that happens seldom, and most of the time doesn't turn out well. Most of the LW stories are as ridiculous and repetitive as Harlequin "Romance Novels. Simply tedious. This easily falls in that category. I'm tired of the Martian Slut Ray plots.

mudhentwomudhentwoalmost 5 years ago
very interesting adventure...

Thank you for sharing this. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
typical LW trash

The willing cuckolds need something to read too. I love the way they try to defend their life style. It's fucking hilarious to read their whining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Moral Outrage! LMFAO

Great story. Keep writing.

The real bullshit is in the comments section. We get real-life values preached at us by the moral majority. Who, by the way, are also on a PORN SITE!

Isn't porn also against the standard "morals" of society? Are you on the sites to get excited by anything, or are you just trolls? Maybe just here for the non-sexual articles?

Too funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Female perspective

This is about 3 men who fuck a wife and so many reviewers are pissed. They say she is a whore and slut and he is an awful husband. I guess that means that you big strong morally correct men would run to the bathroom and lock the door rather than have sex with your wife and two of her hot friends, right? I hope so or you are just propagating the same double standards that women have been held under our whole lives.

BigVic77BigVic77almost 5 years ago
Nice writing!

Good story, well written. Some nice detail, and a good effort at capturing the mixed feelings of the cuckold experience. Looking forward to more.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 5 years ago
Well done

Back in the early 70's at Camp Pendleton, my wife and I had a similar relationship with a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lotsa fun..

...Yeah. It is what it was meant to be. A sexy, fun read! Yahoo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

What an amazing and sexy story!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Dumbass cuck

He’s begging for trouble. 9 out of ten she ends up fucking others. Best he can hope for then is a swinger lifestyle rather than a cuck

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
In all honesty

I couldn’t finish reading this turd. Don’t think I needed to based on the comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This guy will never be the head of a fortune 500 company. His friends sleep with his wife a 100 times, he got to sleep one time with one friend's date. What a genius. I am sure Stan and Greg "respected" him as much as I am 100 percent sure they slept with her many times when he wasn't around. I am also 100 percent sure Stan and Greg did NOT keep it quiet, because as the saying goes if you tell two people you just told everybody. Of course, the MC was not smart enough to realize that.

Well enough written, but hard to read about a complete moron. He is lucky his wife never left him when she found out what a beta male he was. Of course, after their discussion, maybe she didn't cheat, but he will never know because she will never tell him. He better hope she didn't attend too many charity car-washes without him. That is how it works right? Your wife has gang-bangs for years, then gives it up one day after you discuss it over coffee right before your yearlong deployment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not exactly hot.

Like my title says, not exactly hot. Too wordy and drawn out. Sex scene needs some work. I gave up reading half way through. Not enough there to keep me interested.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 5 years ago
just a bunch of hypocrites...

I thought the story was well written and though I don't know if this story is true I do know that similar things happen. Military life is a different world and especially if you are facing deployment into a combat zone.I flew standby in uniform which had me seated in the back of the plane with the stewardess. We began talking and sometime later I was feeling her up. Now I don't know if she thought I was cute, I was, at 19 and in uniform, or she just felt compassion for a poor young soldier who might be facing certain death. Anyway judge the damn story on it's merits and not by your misguided sense of morals...damn hypocrites. Five Stars for originality and style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome Story

As prior military myself, I can appreciate this story and I know firsthand how close you can become with your fellow soldiers. It rings true to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Thoughtless Cuck and a Brand New Slut!

WTF?! They were married for Christ's sake and yet Maddie felt that because Stan and Greg had nailed the officer's wife,on film no less,that all of a sudden it was OK for her? And what an asshole wimpy the husband was,allowing their supposed best friends to DP his wife and join them to make her airtight. Four shitty people show their true colors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brings back memories

Very good. Spontaneous. Thats how it happened to my wife and I

In 2008. Our good friend died of cancer 2 years ago. We've not found any one that can replace him. As for the people that read these stories and call the husband Wimpy or cuck... stop coming to this site and get your as in Confessional.... Hypocrites!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a true story

2 words - Bull Shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BULL SHIT

When your a cuck your a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Friends

I've always believed in the "Friend's Code" - you don't steal from your friend; you don't badmouth a friend; you lend him anything you have that he needs; you run to help when a friend calls; you stand shoulder to shoulder when your friend is in danger (fights); you never hit on, kiss, or fuck anyone in his family, without his permission (dating sister); you never hit on, kiss, steal, or fuck his girlfriend or his wife - NEVER!.

That's the least I expect from my friends - that's the least I perform for my friends.

The Code has no exceptions, no variations, no hall passes, no breaches, no forgiveness.

And if you can't be my friend, then you are my enemy.

Only cowards and cunts don't understand or accept the Code.

Rot in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
then they bitch

So you give your wife away like a queer goat-herder. You get sent to the sandbox where you get the "dear John" letter. You then bitch about how unfair it all is that your "besties" stole what you had in a relationship because you weren't man enough to think and use the BIG head instead of being the cuck bait asshole we read about.

This is too stupid to dream. One can only hope the people supposedly "protecting" our country are real men with decent heads on their shoulders (not the spineless morally depraved future rapist of other men's daughters)

Pretty pathetic

Smoke

bioman57bioman57almost 4 years ago

Well done story.

Thank you for sharing it and I hope to keep reading more stories from u.. I enjoyed the way u developed the characters, And the story was well thought out..

KaraSweetKaraSweetover 3 years ago
Well done

True or not doesn't matter. It's a hot situation and thank you for not making a cuckold story. There are too many of the weak male stories out there. It was a different style of writing and you did it good. If it is a true story, and I personally know that crazy happens. It was hot...

Hotwife Kara Sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sounds fun and well written. Guess the guys below are jealous... they read the story to the end and probably imagined their own wife was the center of attention knowing that would never happen.

True or not, good for you! Happy New Year!

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 3 years ago
Semper Fi

Awesome story. Thank you for sharing.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What MAN shares his wife with other men???

The truth, very few.

This is just another cuck story

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ez egy nagyon gyenge történet....

...ha egyáltalán igaz volt,vagy talán még félig se!!! Ez már nem feleségnek való ,hanem igazi kurvának,a férjét nem tiszteli és kiteszi magát a másik két katonának egyházi ribancként! Mi van akkor ha nincs éppen otthon a férje,akkor is ellátja a két barátot,vagy ha külön- külön találkoznak néha!?Mindegyik jogot is formál a vele való szexhez a történtek után..!Mi van ha gyerek lesz ,vagy van, kié lesz,s hogyan válogatják ki a spermáikat!? Szóval ez a történet nálam csak 1 pont,de inkább nulla!!!

Jb0664Jb0664almost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have shared my wife's pussy, ass and mouth with a few friends and a stranger here and there. She was just as innocent in the beginning. There is not much she won't try, including a puusy or two and we are still married many years later. I have watched some pretty big cocks make her eyes open wide and enjoyed it thoroughly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cornuto.

nice2cunownice2cunowover 2 years ago

Extremely hot! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i know myself well, if that was my wife she would have died that night. i simply would have killed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

there is no question i would have killed the wife and now i would have killed Stan and Greg. i would have killed them without hesitation. i would have taken great pleasure in killing the wife for nit saying stop the video and perhaps lets make it another night. that is what a decent woman does.

8833dmsalon8833dmsalonabout 2 years ago

I like the story I don’t find it impossible or unlikely. Many married couples are curious and adventurous. If the husband and wife have a real connection like my wife does with me Then the possibility of playing with others is not a threat to your marriage. I mean on balance if you have a good relationship with your wife it’s solid it’s authentic and you’re just curious what the hell life a long time...Playing around with consent in the presence of each other is the safest possible way to experiment in my opinion. My wife and I believe that playing separately apart from one another would be a detriment to our marriage. Hence all our plan is done together very fulfilling very stimulating

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Enjoy it and then dump her counting himself lucky he found out early. And yeah, she didn’t go full slut…as far as he knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some replies have comments about killing the wife and his buddies but he never tried to stop any of the party. He got want he wanted and so did the wife and his two buddies. Could it happen? I bet a lot of sharing starts by accident and if the married couple are of the same mind then they should be able to last together for the rest of their lives.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 2 years ago

Only read a few comments and conclude there are quite a lot of insecure men on Literotica. Things happen that are not planned and if the relationship is close it will survive and maybe strengthen as this seems to have. I enjoyed the story and left me a little envious! (And hard!)

ddchadddchadabout 2 years ago

I think murder is a tad worse than infidelity. Not that this was he tacitly agreed. It’s fantasy sex. Get some perspective. Macho-posturing online is pointless and a bit sad imo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not knocking the writer or subject matter of this story but,i have two best friends that I've known since first grade,and i have never been the slightest bit interested in sharing my wife's body with them. Just not wired that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an awesome recollection of a great friendship. We can relate a bit. Our playing around started some what by surprise as well. However, it was with another couple. It was fun and I truly enjoyed watching my wife come out of her shell and sexually express herself. It started slowly with strip poker and caressing each others partner on a camping trip to engaging in oral sex on our next time together. I loved watching my wife sucking on his cock. Since then we have played with guys and couples. Some became very good friends. She likes to suck cock, but she really likes fucking the best. She has serviced two guys several times and restarted a junior high attraction for girls later about a year into our playing when she started licking and fucking women too. I really enjoy watching her fucking another guy or girl. Found out during this part of our marriage from her stories, she was pretty frisky in high school. Some people would consider her a whore. She got fucked a lot her senior year, several times a week. I love her more than ever, we have been married 45 years and she is still everything to me. She is the best, Love you Bunny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, among 3 best I read, I read a lot!!!!

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

Just another slut and cuck tale. I enjoy reading the comments from obvious beta males and/or their slut partners. They always want to slam normal people for not being secure enough to have your wife be a whore. They also try to sell how this works for their relationship. Guess facts never get in the way of the desperate attempt to sell their perversion as normal. Humans don’t share things that they cherish and are precious to them. Cucks, sluts and swingers do not have good relationships. Facts show that over 90% of these folks get divorced. Most of these abnormal fools end up depressed or carrying an STD. Awful

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop in the military.

blackstump666blackstump666about 1 year ago

Loved it - I think a retired PhD credentialed mental health professional should know better than to try to demonstrate their intellect on an erotic story site! Seriously,,,,, grow up all of you "anonymous" judgmental cretins!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent makes you horny

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well hell, Marines! If you all are that hard up for pussy - and as demonstrated you all just love fucking ass - you shouldn't have any problems fucking each other instead of raping women that are married to your Marine buddies and officers. I'da put the bunch of you on report, just so you could have experienced some of that free anal love that's a specialty of brigs and prisons - you all justly deserve at least that...

Shamed your Uniforms and your Service.

LIDiverLIDiver9 months ago

So well related, we thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There's more to the story. - got to be ... What happened next?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Normally after reading a good story you encourage the author for the story to continue, this time is was finished nicely.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked this one one of my favorite fantasies. The fact that the sex was not forced and the participants were satisfied was good.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

"...it is not the beginning of a journey to slut-hood for my wife. After this, she didn't spend her days and nights searching for any available cock to stuff into her holes."

HAHAHA! Yeah, ok. I'm sure after that she turned into a nice little angel....NOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraltego@altego
Greetings all, thank you for reading my profile. I have a tendency to go through periods of time where I have no desire to write and other times where I am writing all the time. This is a "writing" time and new ideas are constantly coming to mind. In short, I wr...