Inns and Outs Ch. 02: Devout, Devoured

Story Info
The Last Hearth welcomes travelers of all kinds.
3.2k words
4.78
1.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heavy plate armor boots ground the dirt and stone beneath heavy treads as the solitary figure walked onward. He wore thick plate that covered his entire body but he stalked forward in it as if the weight hardly registered on his body. Blue and white robes billowed out from beneath the dull golden sheen of his armor, chainmail was visible at the joints. A long golden cloak flowed from fastenings to the armor and fanned out as he walked.

He carried a two handed hammer with a vicious spike on the back.

He did not seem to slow, nor tire, as he trudged past wagons and others on horseback. Each of those that he passed bowed their heads in a fearful reverence and gave him a wide berth. He ignored them all and continued his march to the north.

It was late in the afternoon when he crested a hill, still following the road. There were fewer travelers now as the sun fell lower toward the earth. He grunted and took note of the tavern on the horizon. It would be night soon and even he needed to rest, to eat. His God only did so much before the mortal flesh made it's requirements known. As his stomach was making known now. He shouldered the hammer and set off on a path toward the building.

He arrived at the open door with yellow light spilling out. During the last portion of his walk the sun had dipped low enough to leave a thick blanket of darkness around him. He stepped into the light and blinked, a wall of warmth greeting him as he stepped inside. There was laughter and gentle chatter from those gathered around the tables inside. One of the tables was being served by a large orc, while a smaller elf served those seated at the bar. His head turned, taking in the scene from behind the slit of his helmet.

A few eyes were raised and some conversations paused for a moment, but they regained their footing quickly. Here were fewer superstitious types that would give him deference, here were those seeking glory and gold through combat with monsters of every shape and size. They were unsettled, at worst, by the paladin in their midst. Especially one that served the God of War.

"Welcome to The Last Hearth." The elf said, seemingly appearing at his elbow. He turned his head and looked at her, grunting at her in reply. Then he lifted his helmet free. He was a younger man nearing his thirtieth year with long black hair that stuck to his scalp with the sweat of the enclosed helmet. His face was covered in stubble and even with his God supporting him, he looked tired.

"I require a room for the night." He said. His voice was clipped and stern. He looked down at the elf and she nodded.

"That's...that's sort of what we do here, so I figured that out." She said. "For a Paladin, that's a reduced rate. You can have the room and we have private bathing rooms that you can use."

"I require a room with a secure lock." He continued in that clipped manner. "For my armor. And food. I will need food."

"Even the godly must eat, huh." The elf said. "Alright, let me grab a key and show you to your room."

"No need to show me, I can find my own way." The paladin grunted. The elf shrugged and handed him a key, having retrieved it from under the bar. She watched him trundle up the stairs, thudding with every step while half the inn watched him go. The orc raised an eyebrow at the elf and she grinned a reply.

Some time later, he trudged down the stairs once more. He was free of the armor now, only dressed in robes of blue and white, stained with dirt and dust from his travels. He looked around the room and his eyes fell upon the elf again. He stalked across the room to her.

"You said there were bathing rooms?" He said.

"Yes. I did. Through that door, to the basement. We have a hot springs that feeds it. You can leave your clothes outside the door and we will have someone launder them as well."

"Nhn." The paladin grunted, looking at the door. "I will require food when I come back."

The elf nodded but the paladin was already gone, pushing through the door and thudding down the stairs. Even without armor he was a large man and his weight thumped with every step. The stone stairs led into a warm room in the basement, filled with thin tendrils of steam from under the many doors that led off into other rooms. The paladin followed signs and found a private room, closing the door behind him.

Once inside, he stripped his robes and opened the door only slightly to place the pile outside, before returning to the steam filled room. There was a pool set into the stone and stepped in, finding several stone stairs into the circular pool. The steps created a bench and once he was at a depth he found pleasing he sat on the stone and sighed, leaning back and spreading his arms. The water had a gentle current to it, the water from the hot springs flowing past him and carrying away dirt and somehow, tension and stress. Even the patronage of the God of War did not seem to withstand the relaxing heat that filled his lungs. He settled his head back and closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes at the sound of something scraping on the floor. His neck was nestled against something soft, where it had not been before. And there was someone in the room. He opened his eyes and sighed, blinking and lifting his head to see the elf from the tavern. She had her legs in the warm water, gently kicking back and forth. A tray of food sat between them.

She was naked.

She was short for an elf with a petite frame. She was fit and her body was tightly molded into a work of art even he could appreciate, even having forgone the pleasures of things like that. She was gifted in her physique, with a substantial and firm tits that gently moved as she did. She was leaned back on her palms and it thrust out her chest, the soft pink of her hard nipples thrust upward. He only just managed to push aside the thought that they looked delicious. Her hair was a fiery red and her cheeks and nose sported freckles across. Her eyes were a brilliantly bright green that watched him take in her shape.

He knew, in the back of his mind, that he should be more concerned. But for some reason, he couldn't be. He just didn't have it in him. The elf giggled.

"Everyone who sits in here, they give me that same stupid, dopey look. You look ten years younger without the permanent scowl."

"I don't, I don't understand." He said. His voice felt different too. He didn't have the edge. She sidled closer to him and leaned, her fingers finding his shoulders and beginning to massage them. He practically melted under her deft touch. Her fingertips pressed into his skin and massaged the muscles underneath, the steam working in tandem with her.

He knew he should protest but he couldn't. It was too good.

"You know." The elf leaned down and whispered into his ear. Goosebumps prickled his skin despite the warmth of the water and the air when she whispered, a shiver crawling his spine. "I swear there's something in the steam here. I've seen the roughest of men laid low by these baths. And you, you are a rough man with a rough god."

"I-" She worked a knot in his right shoulder and he groaned, sinking into her massaging fingers.

"Your god isn't watching in here." She whispered. Her nails raked across his chest and he sighed, leaning back his head and closing his eyes. Her hands drifted to his chest and began to massage him there. She shifted so her legs dangled on either side of him and she leaned over him to continue the massage. He let his head rest back into her and she hummed gently as she worked her fingers into tense muscles.

He was drifting when suddenly gentle fingers were brushing against his cock through the water. He would normally have reached out and snapped the arm of the person attempting something like that but here, he couldn't think straight. Something was wrong but he didn't care. Instead he felt his cock twitch in delight at the sensation of touch. He abstained from pleasure, either from himself or any other, and his body suddenly ached for her touch.

"Ahh." She purred into his ear as his cock practically leaped into her hand. She brushed her fingers over the length of his stiffening shaft, her middle finger slowly dragging over the head before she lifted her hand and returned to the base to repeat the gentle process. He let out slow breaths and kept his eyes closed, leaning into the soft warmth of her thighs. She slid around him and into the water, settling low so her hair fanned out in the water. She watched him with a sly grin on her face. She rested her palm on the top side of his cock, slowly stroking him with minimal pressure in the water while she watched his face.

"I find it odd that so many of your gods preach chastity and the withholding of earthly pleasures. What a shame. What a waste."

She wrapped her fingers around his cock and he sucked in a breath. Her thumb rubbed against the tip, toying with him. He didn't respond. She slid forward in the water and straddled him, a knee to each side. He lifted his head at the weight and looked up at her. He leaned his head down and found a nipple with his tongue, using the tip of his tongue to circle the stiff nipple. Then he took it into his mouth and gently sucked. She let out a soft moan and raked her fingers through her hair and reached down to find his cock. She placed the shaft against her pussy and wrapped her lips around his cock, grinding against him while he toyed with her nipple. He began to shudder and she stopped.

"Get up." She said, pushing him. He obeyed, slowly and methodically pushing himself up until his hips were free of the water and he was seated on the upper edge of the stairs. She admired his cock as it came free of the water. The heft of it kept it angled down and away from his body, some seven or eight inches worth of cock. She eyed it, especially the thickness of it. With one hand she hefted it up and slowly leaned down. She licked the sensitive underside of the glans gently, using the tip of her tongue. He shuddered and lifted his head, tilting it to watch her. She locked eyes with him, her bright green eyes gleaming with mischief. She pulled her head away and used her thumb to rub the underside in slow circle, using her own saliva and the precum that was beginning to flow from his cock as lube. He shivered and she enjoyed that immensely. With her other hand she cupped his balls and massaged them, still rubbing with her thumb.

Her hot breath washed over his cock and he began to twitch, his legs shaking and spasming as the unavoidable approached. He leaned back and his eyes fluttered and he let out a gasp and grunt at the same time.

She opened her mouth and took the full length of his cock in one motion and he started in surprise and pleasure and shock. She kept him in her mouth as he came. He gripped her hair with both hands, hunching forward and bucking his hips with the first thundering orgasm that started deep in his cock and burst free in an enormous spray of cum. She took the first down her throat and then as suddenly as she had swallowed it, she lifted her head free in perfect timing with the next spray of cum. It was as much as the first and it arced over her face, lacing her from forehead to chin in a thick string. She grinned and stroked out more cum, one hand on his balls and the other rubbing the underside of the glans again. He grunted with each spray and she took them over her face, her tits, and then finally as he was beginning to slump back, she took his cock into her mouth again. She didn't take the full length of him again but she gently sucked the head and an inch of shaft, her tongue swirling around it while his body shuddered and he gasped.

Then she lifted her head and he slumped in place, breathing hard.

"Gods." He said, looking down at her. She was coated in cum that clung to her face and chest. She didn't seem to mind.

"They aren't here." She said. "I already told you that."

She raised herself from the water and leaned forward into his lap, a nipple brushing against his cock. It twitched at the touch. She wrapped her tits around his still stiff cock. He watched her as she slowly began to massage his cock between the softness of her tits.

She bit her lip and looked up at him, breathing hard and watching her fuck his cock with her tits with a distant stare. He almost seemed drunk on arousal.

Among other things.

He suddenly stood, gently pushing her back.

"No?" She asked, confused. He reached out and took her shoulders, lifting her up and kissing her. Then he turned her and bent her. She planted her hands on the stone and looked back at him, raising an eyebrow and wiggling her ass at him. He gripped his cock in one hand and rested the thick head of it against her pussy lips. Then he took her hip in a heavy hand and slid his cock into her, parting her lips and sinking his cock halfway into her pussy. She whimpered in delight and arched herself against his thrusts. He planted a palm against the small of her back and with the other hand holding her hip he began to fuck her.

His cock slid through her slickness, he thrust his full length in smooth, languid motions. She began to gasp each breath, bowing her head and her eyes rolling back and fluttering as she gasped. She began to bounce against his cock and he took the initiative to fuck her faster and harder.

"Oh gods." She whimpered. "I - I - I!"

She came as he fucked her from behind. Her nails dragged across the stone of the floor and she let out a whimpering gasp of pleasure with the first shuddering orgasm. He didn't stop fucking her and she quivered, her legs shaking. Then he came with a grunting gasp, his cock buried inside her and twitching with every spurting shot of cum that filled her from the inside. He came a half dozen times inside her, coating her insides until finally he was done once more. He slumped and his cock fell free, followed by his cum. He fell back into the water with a light splash, sinking onto a step and leaning back and closing his eyes again.

He didn't hear her leave. He didn't even remember falling asleep.

He opened his eyes and it was morning. He was laying in the bed in his room. His armor sat where he'd stored it the night before. He was naked, as he often slept, but there was a thick coating of cum splattered against the furs on his bed and his belly and thighs. He blinked and shook his head. He had vague memories of the evening before but they were hazy and distant.

Like a dream.

He stood from his bed and dropped to his knees beside it and began to pray, his mouth moving silently with the words. He begged his god for forgiveness for the weakness. He wasn't sure that it had happened but the evidence of something was incontrovertible. It still lay thick on his body.

There is nothing to forgive

His god whispered.

It was only a dream

Soothed, he stood. He cleaned himself and dressed, covering himself in the plate armor once more. When he opened the room to his door he found a tray of food set on a small table beside it, along with another set of clean robes. He ate and packed his meager things, shouldered his hammer and thudded down the stairs to the main room.

There, he saw the elf. She stood behind the bar, cleaning and preparing things. She looked up and saw him.

"Good morning, Paladin." She said. There wasn't a trace of recognition or knowledge of the things he had dreamed of happening with her. He was glad for the plate helm, she could not see him blush when his eyes darted to her cleavage and he remembered the distinct sensation of those tits wrapped around his cock. The warmth and wetness of her pussy and her mouth. The -

He stopped himself.

"Good morning." He growled. "Many thanks."

"Any time, Paladin, our doors are always open to any traveler." She said. "Safe travels."

He grunted and stalked out the door, returning to his trudging journey north. He would not hear the laughter of his god at the discomfort of his servant. Too many mortals believed the gods prudes.

Many were wrong. Some gods even enjoy watching.

The elf stood behind the bar when the orc joined her.

"Well?" The orc asked. "What did our little Rori get up to last night, hmm?"

"You know, the same old." Rori said. "How about you?"

"Nothing." The orc, Lash, shrugged. "Had to take care of myself."

"A shame." Rori said, leaning on the bar. "I found a new blend of herbs. You should try it. It seems to increase potency of the gentleman, you should have seen what he dumped out, and two rounds too. It does seem to affect memory but it lowers inhibitions, which worked well on that one. Downside, it put him to sleep after round two. I was hoping for round three."

"Interesting." Lash said. "I wonder what the effect would be on a group."

"You'll have to find out." Rori said.

"Excuse me?" A figure in the door asked. "Do you have rooms?"

"Of course!" Rori called out, grinning kindly at the visitor. Then she looked at Lash and winked.

"Is it for a group or is it just you?"

If you enjoyed the story, drop a comment with a suggestion for the next travelers to The Last Hearth. Fantasy races. If there any specific physical attributes or sex acts you'd like to see, include them!