Innuendo

Story Info
Do you think my pie is moist enough?
5.2k words
4.66
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slowly run your finger along the rim, firmly press into it."

Cecile didn't flinch whilst giving me instructions on how to close the crust on her cherry pie.

Thanksgiving was upon us and my girlfriend invited me to join their annual family feast. We had been seeing each other for about eight months and when she asked me if I would join her, I thought it an appropriate time to meet her family. Not that I had anything better to do. My family was a thousand miles away and previous Thanksgivings days were either spent on my couch or at a pub watching sports.

Our drive took about two hours and we finally arrived at Angie's family home, late on the Friday afternoon. Her parents came running out to meet us. I had not even turned the ignition off when I looked up to see what Angie was waving at.

I was somewhat taken aback seeing the woman running towards us.

Angela was practically a ten. A true, natural beauty whom I met through a mutual friend on a weekend trip to the country. Was it love at first sight? I certainly liked her and tried to flirt with her from the moment I met her. But she was aloof, at first, and brushed off my subtle advances with surgical aplomb. I found that I liked her even more for that.

I took great joy from her exuberant energy and zest for life. We did several hikes into the mountains together and despite her demure frame, she was in peak physical form, showing both strength and stamina, which often surprised me. There were several times I had to dig deep to keep up with her, determined she would not show me up. But she would look back every so often and I could see her smirking before she pushed even harder.

Meeting Cecile and Jon confirmed her superior genealogy, as both parents looked like Cosmopolitan magazine models from the early nineties. Jon showed his age but looked like a dead ringer Paul Newman (in his later years). Cecile on the other hand, had stunning blonde hair (surely treated, I thought) and a lean, muscular body similar to Angie's. I later discovered she still trains three times a week and regularly went horse riding. She spoke with a southern-twanged accent which made me think of Dolly Parton.

'Just hotter,' I thought, 'like model hot-hotter. Wow!'

She was dressed in a pair of tight, near-white-faded jeans and suede rider boots, with an off-the-shoulder, brightly colored floral top.

'A-class cleavage. And a tight fucking ass... Goddamn, she's hot as fuck!', I mind-mused while I watched her preparing drinks for us after we settled on the veranda.

We got to know each other better during a delicious beef stroganoff dinner, my compliments of which, made Cecile smile from ear to ear. Angie is very close to her dad and the evening lent itself to the two of them discussing their usual interests, while Cecile and I chatted about this and that. Later that night, Angie and I retreated to our bedroom, and she expressed how impressed her parents were with me. "Thank fuck", I replied, as I did not want this to be a stumbling block for us going forward.

I told her that I believed her parents were exceptionally cool. And very good-looking, and I could see where her fantastic genes came from. Her dad came across as an articulate, handsome gentleman and her mother, well, she was damn hot! She cried out with laughter and then asked if her mother turned me on more than she does.

When I cheekily (but honestly) said yes, she jumped on me and play-wrestled me on the bed, pinning me down while sitting on top of me.

"Is that so?" She growled playfully, "Well then, show me what you will want to do to her," she added before our frolicking quickly developed into lusty petting.

Before you could say "Thanksgiving turkey", we were naked and fucking in her parent's guest room. Angie can get rather loud and when we walked into the kitchen for breakfast the following morning, Cecile's pouty question about whether we slept well, clearly gave away that she had heard her daughter's loud sex moans the previous night.

After a hearty breakfast, Cecile suggested that I help her in the kitchen while Angie and her dad would go to the grocery store for some items which were still required. The two of them were eager to spend some time together and we all agreed this sounded like a good idea. I consider myself a decent cook and love preparing lavish dishes for friends and family, something which Angie must have mentioned. Cecile stated that she required a competent person to help her.

Once Angie and Jon had left, she playfully smacked my backside and said "Come with me, I want to see these skills... Angie is so verbose about," and winked at me.

Cecile gave me an apron and started taking out pots and pans, and a myriad of products and ingredients.

"We've got a lot to get through, Adam, so we best get warmed up," Cecile told me and poured two shots of tequila for us. We clinked our glasses and gulped down our first shooter.

"Ooh, that makes me tingle, everywhere", Cecile giggled and did a little dance, shaking her shoulders which jiggled her stunning tits under her cotton crop top.

She was not wearing a bra and her nipples pushed rigidly against the fabric. She wore another pair of skin-tight jeans with her boots. 'So fucking sexy,' milled through my mind.

"It is clear that Angie got her stunning looks from you," I complimented Cecile.

"Oh, and you are such a charmer, Adam," she beamed a broad smile and flicked her one hip towards me as a curtsy.

"You might get extra dessert with a mouth like that," she added with a pout.

We got busy preparing what appeared to be, a massive feast. Another round of tequila was done before she brought me a bag of carrots, asking me to peel it all. While I was busy with this, she stepped up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Could you be a doll and julienne those for me?" She leaned forward to pull a paring knife from the drawer and in doing so, pushed her breasts against my side. I felt my cock twitch.

She walked over to the fridge and took out a bowl which she brought over to me.

"Dip your finger in there, honey," she instructed. I complied and licked the red cherry sauce from my finger while she watched me intently.

"Well? Do you think my pie will be... moist enough?" She asked with a deadpan face.

"Hmmm, wow. It's delicious, Cecile," I replied, grinning at her words.

"Well, we can't have a dry pie now, can we?" She smiled again and bumped my hip with hers.

She proceeded to roll out the puff pastry in front of me, working on the opposite side of the granite island workspace.

"I left it in the fridge too long. It's so hard," she emphasised 'hard' while pushing the roller pin forward. As it flattened out, she would lean her weight forward and drop her shoulders which made her top flap open. I could not help myself staring at her fine rack. She glanced up at me, obvious to my glares, and her lips pouted again. A groan accompanied the next forward roll. Her top was slipping off her one shoulder and I got a full view of her dark, brown nipples.

'Fuck, is it just me, or is she coming on to me?'

Another stabbing throb pulsed into my groin as she straightened up when rolling the pastry backward. She looked up, met my gaze, and pushed forward again, letting out another groan without breaking eye contact.

She then spread the rolled-out pastry into a baking dish, tipped the cherry mixture into it, and proceeded to cover the pie with a crust topping.

"Would you be a doll and finish off the crust for me?" She asked.

"Sure, no problem," I replied. Having done many pie crusts myself, I felt confident in my pastry skills. But she soon corrected my technique

"Adam, slowly run your finger along the rim. Then, firmly press into it."

Cecile's instructions sounded more like a commanding dominatrix and a smile spontaneously crossed my face, snickering like a naughty teenager. She observed this as I met her gaze when I looked up. Looking me square in the eyes, she added:

"Would you also cream my pie, honey?"

I could not contain myself anymore and laughed out loudly. Snickering and snorting, I managed to mumble:

"Sure, Cecile, I would love to cream our pie."

Cecile just lifted her eyes to me while she continued working, pouted her lips, and swayed her shoulders to the music playing. While I was finishing the pastry crust, as instructed, I watched how Cecile moved onto her turkey. The massive bird was liberally doused with olive oil and a host of herbs and spices. Once she was done, she started massaging the coating onto the massive bird. Again, coupled with soft moans when she leaned into it. Every now and then, she would slap her hands against the sides.

"A proper basting, honey, should always be both a massage and a sporadic spanking," she nonchalantly informed me, her eyes lifting to watch me smirk again.

This was becoming a sensationally sensual cooking experience as I have never experienced before. I was loving every second of watching this sexy woman and Cecile's sexual innuendos had caused numerous dick-throbs already. I finished the pie crust and asked what I could do next. Another round of tequila followed.

"Well, honey, this bird is oiled and ready for a good stuffing now. Would you be a doll and stuff her hole?" The question came more like an instruction. I roguishly complied.

"Sure, Cecile, I will be sure to stuff it hard," I replied, deliberately doubling down on her ambiguous request.

"Don't be a pervert, Adam," she suddenly scolded me, making me feel silly about my childish comment. But she immediately added:

"I'm going to peel back this fat and juicy sausage so long."

She held up a foot-long, rather a thick piece of raw sausage. She gripped it and stroked down along it while looking at me.

"Grab a lemon over there and squeeze the juice out for me."

I snickered quietly while I cut the lemon in half. Cecile's fat sausage reference wildly ran around in my mind. I was squeezing the juice into a cup when her imposing voice spoke to me.

"Get your thumb in there, Adam, swirl it around and work it as you mean it."

I looked up at her and slowly ground my thumb into the lemon, grunting loudly with exertion while I stared her down.

"Hmmm, that feels good," I played my next card. If this is how she wants to play, then I'm all in, I thought to myself. I was becoming more and more aroused. My cock uncomfortably twitched and coiled around in my tight underwear, and thoughts of bending Cecile over the island counter flashed viciously around my mind.

"I'm sure the lemon is enjoying that too," she coyly answered and giggled loudly. She mixed the sausage mince, lemon juice, parsley, and more ingredients in a bowl and once it was done, shoved the bowl across to me.

"Now stuff that hole, fill it up, Adam," she said in a firm voice.

I could not contain myself and laughed out loud again, but proceeded to scoop a handful of stuffing from the glass bowl and pushed it into the turkey's cavity.

"No, darling, we'll have to pull her legs more open. I want you to shove it in deep," Cecile's voice came from behind me. I felt her body push against my back, her hands slip around my waist, and watched as she pulled the turkey's legs wide open.

"Now, stuff it full, honey," she whispered into my ear. Her warm breath swooped up my face and my head tilted to expose my neck to her. I could feel her face mere millimeters from my skin. Her firm breasts pushed into my back. My body's natural reaction was to arch back, pushing my butt into her. Her pubic mound was firmly pushed against my ass and I could feel the heat emanating through both our sets of clothing.

"That's it, honey, you're doing great," she moaned against my ear.

"Cecile, you are cooking up a dish you can't serve," I eventually uttered a meek counter-argument, quickly adding, "and you are a gorgeous, super sexy woman. And the mother of my girlfriend." I paused, taking in her scent which now twirled through my senses, feeling her firm, hot body squirming against me. Her warm breath swept across my neck.

"Darling, we're just cooking in the kitchen," she exhaled against me, "and you have been doing so well up until now," but then she abruptly stepped back from me and rounded the island, "so be a doll, and don't fuck it up, ok?"

"My apology, Cecile, I did not intend to upset you," I answered without looking up from my stuffing work. I could hear her smirk, followed by a nonchalant, "Make sure you stuff her full, you hear?" while she went about her next task.

When I finally looked up, she had her back towards me, standing in front of the fridge seemingly contemplating what to do next. She had one hand on her hip and rocked from side to side, humming along to a song playing. She bent down and caught me looking when she glanced back at me.

"I think the leg of lamb should be next," she announced casually and took out a huge piece of meat which she placed on the counter.

"Have you prepped a leg of lamb for roasting, Adam?"

"Not really, Cecile, maybe you can show me?" I answered politely while I washed the turkey stuffing from my hands.

"Oh, you're going to love this one," she snickered wickedly and pulled a clean paring knife from the drawer.

"Ok, listen carefully. Before I put on the rub, I want you to poke holes around the leg, about an inch deep, and say three or four inches apart from one another. I will prep the garlic cloves which will be shoved into your holes. That you made, of course. In the lamb. You with me?"

"I am. Got it."

She pushed the large piece of meat over to me and handed the knife over. She continued pouring olive oil, herbs, and spices into a bowl and then stripped the shells from the garlic cloves. I kept my finger about an inch from the blade tip, as instructed, and pierced a uniform matrix of holes into the meat. Once I was done, she took a garlic segment and pushed it into one of the holes.

"Nice and tight, Adam, just force it in deep, like this," and I watched as her middle finger pushed into the hole. I proceeded to fill the holes with garlic, but about five or six in, Cecile's voice came again.

"Force that finger in there, push it in deep."

Which I must have done well as she let out a low, soft moan.

"Hmmm, that's some strong finger-work there, Adam."

"I can do this for hours, Cecile," I cockily replied, watching her wriggle against the countertop.

She poured another two tequilas, shot hers, and held the glass to my mouth so I could swig down mine too.

"You're a wicked boss, Cecile," I teased. She danced around me, with a beaming grin.

I was finishing the last couple of holes when she poured the basting over the leg.

"Now, let's see if you watched earlier. Massage it for me, Adam," she said with a pout, hand on her hip and shaking her bum to the song.

Smiling, I turned my attention to the meat and commenced my best version of a sensual massage, slowly working the fragrant oil-based basting onto it. I did this for a couple of minutes, looked back up at her, and slapped the side of it. Cecile let out an audible yelp. As if she was slapped.

"Am I doing it right, Cecile?" I asked, gazing up at her. Her mouth was slightly ajar and she appeared to have a rosy flush on her face.

"You're doing well, honey. She's loving that, keep going," she replied in a low tone.

I leaned forward, pushing my weight into the meat as I rubbed slowly over the plump leg. My hand lifted to slap it again but I paused to look up at Cecile. Her mouth was still slightly ajar, her tongue resting on the bottom lip. Now more writhing than dancing.

When I smacked the side of the lamb leg, her body jerked again. I spanked it again on the other side, so hard that basting sauce splattered over the counter and across her blouse. I was still looking at her, intently watching her movements. She rubbed her legs together while arching her ass up. She was aching at that moment. She looked up at me and slid her hand down onto the front of her jeans, arching her fingers upward, and grabbing at her crotch.

"Goddamn, honey, you've made Mama all types of hot," she hummed at me in a seductive tone. "And seeing that you've sprayed your basting all over my blouse, I believe it is ample reason to remove it."

She crossed her arms and lifted the cotton top. Her breasts were held in the material until the seam bulged past them, allowing her terrific tits to bounce free. She strutted past me to throw it into the washer.

"Wash your hands, and come help me out of this," she beckoned and started unbuttoning her jeans. While washing my hands over the sink, she strode up behind me and pushed her naked torso against me.

I arched backward to meet her aching mound which she ground against me in circular motions. Her arms slipped around my waist, unbuckled my belt, and slipped my zipper down in a single motion. My cock had been pulsing for a while and unravelled violently as she flipped my briefs down.

"Oooh, what do we have here?" She breathed against my neck, into my ear from behind. I could only stand there, my wet hands dripping into the sink while she firmly grasped my dick and pulled back on it.

"Aah!" I groaned, "Oh Cecile, you are going to get it if you carry on like this," I uttered in between my moans while she squeezed down on my shaft, holding it tightly and then releasing it when she stroked up.

"I'm counting on that, honey," she whispered as she kept stroking my cock. Her one hand moved behind me and after wriggling about, she shoved her wet fingers into my mouth.

"Lick my sauce, honey. Do you like it?" I rolled my tongue around the fingers in my mouth, tasting her slick juices which were rather sweet, with a salty aftertaste.

"Hmm, pure umami in my opinion," I cooed.

I could not hold back anymore and turned around, held her head and kissed Cecile. By now I was so worked up, aroused to the point where I could fuck the turkey to get off. She ground her body against my erection while we kissed passionately.

Cecile's body felt exactly as it looked. She had a firm physique and my fingers robustly glided across her back and over her tight ass, squeezing and groping at her. I pushed her back to undo the buttons of her jeans and struggled to lower the tight material down her legs. Her thong slid down with the jeans and my hand dove into her pussy while we continued kissing.

Her cleanly shaved mound was moist and hot, and when my middle finger curled upward, slipped effortlessly into her wetness. Cecile let out a long moan and threw her head back. I kissed her neck, running my tongue up to her ear which I bit softly. This had the desired effect as she started humping my hand, driving her pussy back and forth on my middle finger, which I doubled up to two fingers, stretching her a little wider. Her loud moans confirmed how much she enjoyed this.

She brought her head back to mine and slid her tongue deep into my mouth, moaning constantly while doing so. My other hand stroked up and down her ass and when I spanked her, a high-pitched yelp escaped her mouth during our kiss. She pulled herself from me and shuffled back, her jeans and thong still wrapped around her boots. She turned around and bent over the counter, lifting her ass to me.

"Fuck me, Adam, fuck me hard," she demanded while she looked back at me. I shuffled towards her, my trousers also dangling around my feet. She bent forward and grabbed her two ass cheeks, spreading herself wide open. There was a trail of slick hanging from her dark labia, with an equally dark ass hole.

I dropped down onto my knees and buried my face into her, lapping my tongue at her dripping juices. She drove her ass backward onto my face, forcing my tongue deeper inside her. Her loud moaning echoed through the kitchen. I drew my slick-coated tongue up towards her ass. She groaned loudly when it slid across her anus, prompting me to dart into her inviting hole too.

12