Innuendo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, honey, you know how to get a girl hot, don't you?" she moaned, sounding more like a humming coming from inside her chest.

"Now stop fucking around, I want your cock inside me, now!" she suddenly yapped at me. I complied and got to my feet, stuck fingers into her wet pussy, and rubbed it across my glans before positioning myself right against her.

"Say it again, Cecile, tell me how you want me to fuck you," I coyly told her.

She looked back at me, her face glowingly reddish and shimmering from the perspiration gleaming off her.

"Fuck me... like you mean it."

She gasped deeply when I heaved my full nine inches into her. My dick was thick already, swollen with bulging veins from the nuanced foreplay of the past hour. She let out a cat-like growl when I held it deep inside her, flexing against her inner walls as the blood kept pumping into my erection.

"Oh dear God, Adam, that feels so good, honey. You fill my pussy," she gasped.

Her hands slipped off her butt cheeks which popped closed and hindered my view of my cock stretching her pussy and the flinching, dark asshole. A hard open-handed swat across her ass not only made her jerk, but she cried out at full volume. Her pussy clasped tightly around my cock for a second or two before releasing.

"Keep your ass open, Cecile, I want to see my cock buried in your wet cunt," I groaned at her. Her hands quickly grabbed hold of each cheek and she stretched herself as wide as possible. I rubbed the reddish-hued ass cheek and smacked it again.

"I'm stretching, I'm being good!" she objected after another high-pitched cry and accompanied pussy contractions.

"Oh, Cecile, that was for being such a good girl," I retorted, "with your hot pussy that clenches my cock so nicely," I added. Wiggling backward, I slowly pulled out of her. I watched intently as my thick girth dragged her inner folds out along with it.

"Hmmmmm," Cecile exhaled a low humming moan until just the head was resting at her entrance. I pushed into her again, slowly at first and built up to a rhythmic pussy pounding. Cecile was still holding her butt cheeks tightly, her nails digging into her flesh. Spreading herself wide open for me to fill her to the brim.

Her moans became more intense within minutes due to my relentless fucking and I ran my hand down to her swollen clit which I ground between my fingers. She screamed at the top of her voice when her body started shuddering, crying out as her orgasm rippled through her.

"God, it's so big, it's so big," she whimpered between her cries. I kept on fucking, feeling my orgasm draw near.

"Wait, stop," Cecile suddenly uttered and pulled away from me.

"What's wrong?" I gasped out loudly, thinking that I might have inadvertently torn her or something.

"Nothing, I'm good, baby, but I want you to lie down on the floor," she gasped, out of breath. Her hair was a mess and she looked utterly sexy with her just-fucked-look.

I lay down on my back, right there on the kitchen floor, and watched Cecile pull her one boot off and remove the jeans from her foot. Straddling over me, she pulled her labia apart and pushed her index- and middle fingers into herself, gazing hungrily at me as she fucked her wet cunt above me.

Then she turned around and lowered herself onto my face, squatting right above me. I reached up with my head to lick into her soaking pussy, which she lowered onto my face and ground against me. While my tongue darted in and out of her, she moved forward for my tongue to poke into her asshole.

"Yes, baby, tongue my tight pucker," she moaned as she rocked her ass onto my mouth.

I felt her hand grip my cock, pulling it down as she moved her hips down to meet mine. She bent forward, arching her ass up to show herself to me and looking back at me, holding my cock, lowered herself onto it.

She rubbed my shaft up and down her wetness and slipped her pussy over it. Leaning on her elbows, keeping her gaze locked on me, she rocked her ass slowly, up and down the thick shaft. I could not take my eyes off her. She looked like a porn star with her open mouth, licking and biting at her bottom lip. Moaning. Loudly. When she sensed I was getting close again, she quickly gripped me at the base of my dick and slowly lifted herself off me.

"Oh fuck, Cecile, you are so fucking hot," I blurted out between my heavy breathing.

Cecile rubbed my aching cock up along her wet slit and swirled the lubricated glans over her dark asshole. She brought her body down and I watched in awe as my thick cock popped past her sphincter and was swallowed entirely by her.

"Jesus, Cecile, I wish you could watch my cock disappear into your ass as I can!" I uttered bewilderedly.

"Then film it," she exhaled as she moved her ass up and down my shaft, "I do want to see your big cock inside my ass!"

"Get my phone from my back pocket...Aaah, fuck that feels so good!" I managed to groan out the words.

She fumbled with my jeans and handed my phone to me.

"Ok, I'm ready," I said, aiming the camera at the erotic scene playing out in front of me. She lifted herself off me and told me to start recording.

She repeated the insertion, dipping my cock into her pussy first and lubricating her hole again before sliding down onto my throbbing erection.

"Aaah, that's it, Cecile, fuck my cock with your sweet ass," I cheered approvingly and slapped her ass hard which made her scream and increase her pace.

"Smack my ass, honey, smack it hard!" she screamed. Trying to hold the camera steady, I leaned forward to smack her other cheek, then the other. Every time she bore down on me, her ass would meet the sting of my flat hand, producing a rosy pink hue across her tight ass.

I could feel the contractions in my balls, shouting at her that I am going to cum.

"Shoot your load into me, Adam, cum in my ass!" she screamed while she rocked her ass violently on my dick.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh!"

Hot cum spurted into her while she continued to fuck at a frenetic pace. My body shook and jerked under hers during an orgasm that I believe had to be one of the most intense I'd ever experienced. Slowing down, she pushed down and kept my dick deep inside her. She just lay on top of me as both of us enjoyed the last moments of my dick twitching and spurting into her.

"Hmmmm," she moaned as she looked back at me, "your dick feels so good inside me."

She slowly pulled herself off me. I was still filming and capturing how my cock slipped out of her stretched ass, a gaping orifice from which my hot semen streamed out in blobs. She squeezed, and her sphincter closed up slowly and then opened again as she relaxed. More cum blobs leaked out and dripped onto my stomach.

I stopped the recording and put the phone down next to me. My hands caressed her glowingly red ass and fondled her pussy and asshole.

"Good God, Cecile, you fucked me like I've never been fucked before," I managed to say while my fingers slipped in and out of her holes, "and I can't get enough of this!"

She lay there for a short while, purring as she breathed. Then she lifted herself to get up. Standing naked above me, she looked ravaged. Her hair and make-up were a mess, but she looked stunningly sexy.

"Well, handsome, you've fucked Mama good and proper," she smiled at me, "and your dick is fantastic! I have not been stretched like that in ages! I can see why Angie thinks you're a keeper," and winked at me.

"But we will need to clean up before she and Jon gets back, so put that dazzle dick of yours away and clean yourself up," she said while struggling to pull her jeans back up. I got up from the floor to also pull my jeans on and straighten myself out.

"You are one hot lady, Cecile," I told her while we were getting dressed. "I guess this would be a once-off, as I don't think either Angie or Jon would approve, right?" I wondered out loud.

"I wanted to experience how you fuck, Adam, so I could know my daughter will be satisfied with you. And you did not disappoint, honey. But let's be clear. If you ever fuck around on my daughter, I will hunt you down and do all types of nasty shit to you. You get me?" her commanding voice growled at me.

"I hear you," I said, "And you don't have to worry about that, Cecile. I am not interested in anyone else. But know this. You will always be, the best fuck I've ever had and I will keep our secret safe. And our sex video!" I laughed as she tried to grab the phone but I ran away from her. She chased me around the island counter, laughing too.

"Please send that to me," she asked once she stopped the chase, "I want to watch it when I masturbate," and added, "I might have to upgrade my dildo to a bigger size though!"

She giggled while she walked up to me and kissed me passionately on the mouth.

"You are a great chef, honey, and an even better lover," she whispered in my ear as we heard the car pull into the driveway.

12