All Comments on 'Innuendo'

by WaltzSmut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Momma needed to check it out

DquiotiDquioti8 months ago

Can't wait to hear how Christmas goes!!

Uppity1Uppity18 months ago
Wow

Nice story, very hot, quite intriguing and looking for more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story! Clever writing. Fucking mothers-in-law is more common than people think. However, in my case, it was a little unusual. I first fucked my mother-in-law when she was sixty and I was 28, the same age as her daughter, Polly. My mother-in-law Ellen had given birth to her daughter at age 32 when her second husband Mark was age 44. I first fucked Ellen the night after Polly's funeral (died from pulmonary embolus due to high-dose birth control pills). Ellen confessed she had not had sex in several years when Mark turned 70 and developed impotence. That first fuck was unsatisfactory for both of us. But now, we have a great sex life. Ellen has taught me the Kama Sutra positions and I have taught her how great cunnilingus can be. If Mark knows or suspects anything he seems not to care. I have my own business doing home inspections and handyman repairs. Ellen still does real estate part-time. Most weekends from Friday afternoon till Sunday night, Ellen and I can be found at a nearby tent camping park. We hike, fish, fuck, and sleep. We play bridge on Tuesdays and do symphony on Mondays during the season. Polly has been dead three years now and I have not had a date with another woman besides Ellen. My sister and her family recently caught us when they came to the tent park and now my sister has told me she will be fixing me up on some dates and if I do not go she is going to tell and show Mark. After we ran into my sister she managed to capture some photos on her phone which are evidence of what is going on between me and Ellen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous