All Comments on 'Insanity Plea'

by MrPezman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice start

I hope she gets knocked up and gives Andy a little brother or sister :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Nicely written, with good potential to be continued!

sash3394sash3394about 14 years ago
Good job!

Is this a to be continued story? There is a lot of story involving the wife and a little bit of a cliffhanger at the end that makes me think and hope it will be continued.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
Very nice start

Much more to come, I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVED IT

U HAVE TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

curiousk75curiousk75about 14 years ago
Excellent...

Just a few minor points - if she's 18 and he's 32 then the age gap is 14 years, not 12 years.

Also while a 6 year old would definitely ask lots of those questions, some of Andy's observations seemed a little too advanced for his age.

Overall I loved your writing style - a very natural flow and good timing. Your dialogue is excellent - not at all stilted or awkward.

I'm off now to read some of your other submissions - thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Don't wait too long for ch 2!

You have to continue and yes the little lad is a bit precocious, but Remember "The Courtship of Eddy's Father"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good start

You can leave out most of the stuff about the wife. We can get she's a horrible bitch with a couple of paragraphs. The tone changes dramatically (and not in a good way) when she's involved.

The rest of the story is pretty hot, however. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Please write more!!!!!

donkinkdonkinkabout 14 years ago
Very nice first-time story.

I enjoyed reading it. Thank you. I hope there will be another chapter to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more?

PLEASE add more. I love this story and you should really add another chapter!

ellebelle6ellebelle6almost 14 years ago
So hot

I'm 19 and a frequent babysitter, so hot to imagine, loved it. please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHAT AGE DIFFERENCE

Very nice and delight reading. How young girls love to take on an older man. Happens all the time. . .and even virgins are usually the easy ones to bed. Perhaps its the little young ones that seduces the older male and yet the law says it's to protect the younger members of society. Garbage !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrPezman@MrPezman
Getting older, wishing I'd taken advantage of more opportunities. I like to write, and, at the same time, I hate it. It is a fickle mistress, and it flees when I'm depressed, leaving me unable to write. It's been a while since I've been on here, but I will try to add more stor...