Insatiable

Story Info
A mortal summons the god of pleasure.
2.5k words
4.6
2.4k
3

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

| author's note |

(this was initially an entry into the valentine's day challenge but for some reason there was an error when it was posted and over 2,000 words from the beginning were cut off so I've decided to just make it into a standalone series about various gods/goddesses instead. I hope you enjoy and I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments.)

Eros was not his other half. Roses, chocolates, dates- that was all Cupid's thing. He couldn't fly or shoot arrows that made people fall in love and he sure as hell wasn't an angel of love or light.

Eros was an incubus. The demon god of darkness and desire. He was what came after all of Cupid's daytime niceties. The candlelight flickering and highlighting a lover's bare skin, the raw animalistic passion between two souls- he was desire in its purest form. Lust that knew no bounds. It was his duty to swoop by namelessly during the night to fuel the flames his counterpart's arrows left behind.

But tonight his list was not the typical spattering of couples in need of divine arousal, it was just a single name written in blood on his aged scroll.

Maya. The scent that accompanied the letters was undeniably enticing.

The god's curiosity was effectively peaked. The scroll dissipates back into his hand as he steps through his black mirror and into Maya's moonlit bedroom through the antique mirror sitting in the dark corner of the room. The candles around the bed only amplify the heavy darkness he'd manifested into, a stark contrast to the heavenly scene glowing before him.

The mortal named Maya is lying on top of a plush white duvet slightly veiled with sheer curtains, her hand working overtime between her legs. She wears a thin silk nightgown that rises up her thighs, the shadow cast between them concealing her nature as she pleasures herself. Eros could smell that familiar essence from across the room, the sweet musk driving him mad with hunger.

But he watches on in patient silence as she carries herself to nirvana. And then, just as she reaches that holy place, his name flows off her lips like honey and his dick immediately stands at attention.

Eros is suddenly far more aware of the moonlight flowing from the full celestial body and pouring in through her window. A summoning. And, sure enough, as the thought forms in his head, the seven candles around the room go out, completing the ritual and alerting her of his presence.

Her eyes open as she comes down from her high, her chest still heaving with the force of her orgasm when their eyes meet. He exits the darkness and steps into the moonlight as she sits up on her bed, crawling to meet him at the edge of it.

Finally he stops, her face mere inches from his crotch as he towers above her, looking down into a pair of captivatingly sweet brown eyes. He just can't help but to wonder how much crazy hid behind them. Anyone that knew his ritual definitely knew the consequences that came with it so no one had ever dared. But she did.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" The warning ghosts off his lips and down Maya's spine, making her shiver in anticipation as he runs a gentle finger over her soft bottom lip. She knew exactly what she wanted, what she was getting into. His overwhelmingly tantalizing presence only made her want him more.

"Yes," she responds firmly, "I've wanted nothing more in my life."

He could tell she meant every word.

"You're insane."

Still, he picks up her bleeding hand, licking a slow stripe up the palm she'd sliced open for him. The blood meets his tongue and he releases an almost guttural moan at the delicacy of her devotion. Though sweeter than any ambrosia he'd ever tasted, his bloodlust was only temporarily satiated by this half of her offering. He needed more.

He removes his tongue from what was once a wound, licking the last of her blood off his lips, and letting her now healed hand go as she stares at it in wonder.

"But you taste perfect."

She doesn't even have time to respond to his words before she finds herself thrown back onto her bed so the determined god can get a better look at her figure.

The white gown practically glows in the moonlight against her mocha skin as sits up on her elbows, clenching her thighs together in anticipation of him. Her dark curls are thick and wild, falling around her shoulders and framing her gentle face like a mane.

Her effortless beauty was as enticing as her scent. Eros would definitely enjoy playing with her.

To start, he sets a knee on the bed, the soft duvet giving way underneath him as he slowly climbs on top of her. Her breath stills as his face comes closer, his lips softly ghosting hers as his dark eyes hold her gaze.

He separates her legs with his knee before nestling it into her bare, wet crotch while Maya does her best to hold back a sinful moan at the sudden stimulation.

Eros observes her features inquisitively as he rubs his knee methodically against her, her deliciously plump lips parting in pleasure as he riles her desire. He wondered how far he could push her before she broke this restrained character she was playing. He knew there was a starving nymph underneath.

Soon enough she starts to hump his leg earnestly, her grinding soaking through the fabric of his pants. He can't help but chuckle at how earnest she is, hellbent on fulfilling herself against him.

"That friction feels good, huh?" The immortal taunts her, eyes still studying her intently.

She nods through her pleasure and his hand travels up the curves of her body, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

"Use your words, Maya."

"Yes, Eros," she moans as his hands gently run up her back, teasing her spine. He had to be delicate, he didn't want to overwhelm her on their first night. He just wanted to taste her a little bit longer.

He nudges her chin out of the way with his nose before gingerly placing a trail of kisses down her neck.

"Say my name again." He briefly pulls away to whisper the command into her skin, sending a wave of goosebumps over her body. His hands grip her hips, increasing the friction as she bucks them, desperate for release against his firm thigh.

"Eros," she moans in delight, the sweet sound awakening his lust.

"Mmm," he groans against her skin, "say it again, angel." He feels the crotch of his pants grow unbearably tight as he slips his hand beneath her pussy, his knuckles grazing his thigh.

"Eros," she whimpers, her clit rocking against his palm as he teases her slick entrance with his fingers, "god that's perfect."

"I know," he soothes, placing one last gentle kiss over her most prominent vein, "come for me."

And then he sinks his teeth into the mortal's neck. Maya takes in a shallow breath as she's rendered entirely speechless, an immeasurable warmth spreading through her body and stimulating every possible nerve ending. She feels herself cumming against his hand as his fingers find pace within her.

"Fuck," she's finally able to get out as she rides out the rest of her high, her walls instinctually flexing around his digits.

When he's sure she's finished he takes his fingers out and licks them clean. Still, the hunger in the pit of his stomach was immense. That sample wasn't nearly enough for his hunger. And so Maya found herself once again on her back, her legs widened just as they were when he first encountered her.

The moonlight illuminates her silhouette, his obsidian eyes holding her captive beneath their gaze.

Maya watches on as his lustful orbs land between her legs and catches him licking his lips as he imagines them against her glistening flesh.

His eyes take hers prisoner once again as he dips his head between her thighs to fulfill his vision, hungrily devouring every remnant of her pleasure. His tongue remains perfectly light against her, sure not to apply too much pressure to her sensitive clit as he consumes his fill. But still, before she knows it, she's having her third orgasm of the night against his greedy lips as they bring her to a point of completion. But Maya didn't mind being generous and taking advantage of his thirst. She begins to thrust, sliding her sweet pussy back and forth against his eager lips.

And Eros doesn't allow a drop of her lust to go to waste. He groans, sending vibrations through her pelvis and furthering her delight. Once she regains her place in reality, he's sure to take his sweet time to enjoy the excess nectar that floods down her inner thighs like a natural fountain.

He leaves a few tender kisses before forcing himself away. He was still hungry but he knew she needed rest.

Maya, however, seemed to disagree.

As soon as he pulls away she rises from her position, crawling towards him and straddling his lap- ready to feel more. Eros quirks an amused eyebrow as his arm instinctively wraps around her waist, anchoring her against him.

"You're not done?" His eyes search her face, thoroughly intrigued.

"Are you?" He wasn't. But he knew she should be.

"I don't think you can handle-"

"Don't tell me what I can handle, just show me what I can't."

She presses her lips against his, cutting off any further opportunity for nonsensical warnings. She needed all of him. Right now. Her lips are slick against his as they take turns ruling over one another. The kiss is achingly sensual, leaving the two breathless with insatiable desire as their lips fight for dominance. Finally, Eros takes control, his tongue seducing hers as it explores her mouth slowly. She can taste a sample of herself as she teases the tip of her own tongue across his bottom lip. But it still wasn't enough for her. Maya yearned for even more.

Her hips pick up their rhythm again, tracing a path against the hard length of his member, desperate to feel him inside of her with no layers between them.

Eros, sensing her need and fulfilling his own, pulls the hem of his pants down and his devotee is quick to take over. She breaks the kiss and her hand gently coaxes him fully out of the fabric before slowly ushering his entire length inside of her leaking entrance.

The god groans in pleasure underneath her, the filthy sound of him enjoying her pussy only turning her on further as she takes his shaft in. Once he's fully engulfed in her warmth, her hands slide under his shirt to run her fingers over the hot skin of his defined abdomen. This was exactly what she needed.

He pulls back admiring her soft features as his grip alternates to her ass, his hands groping her through the silk slip as she rides him.

He begins to line her elegant jawline with kisses, once again gravitating to her vein as he traces a path downward.

"You feel so fucking good," he admits against the skin of her neck, grazing his canines against her and making her shiver as he grinds up against her movements.

Noticing the way her perfectly succulent tits jump out the top of her slip with every stroke, he's inspired to catch one of her brown nipples in his mouth and awaken it with his tongue. After giving the other equal treatment, he nuzzles his face in her bosom for a moment as he begins to thrust hungrily into her. The tip of his dick hits a spot Maya didn't know existed and she finds her vision blurring as she melts in his arms.

Maya's next climax hits her like a ton of bricks. Her nails dig deep into Eros' tan skin as she finds herself lost deep within her pleasure for the fourth time of the night. Her velvet walls begin to clench instinctively around him as she cums, milking him for all he's worth. The mind numbing eroticism of it all only served to worsen his hunger.

His grip around her waist tightens as he continues to pound steadily inside of her sopping wet slit. The sound of skin slapping skin spreads throughout the room along with the earthy musk of their desire.

He pulls her against his broad chest as he releases deep inside of her, his dick twitching against the comfort of her walls as he groans her name through his ecstasy.

After they both come back down to Earth, Eros sighs.

"When's sunrise?"

6:38 am.

So it was true. Maya hadn't believed Eros when he warned her but the reality of the situation was impossible to disagree with.

She watched with her own two eyes as the sunlight poured over his face, turning his features opposite. What was once dark is now light. His raven locks are now the color of fresh snow and the black whirlpools that once owned his eyes have been wiped away in favor of a blank canvas.

"Eros?" It was a stupid question. Though he shared most of his other half's features, he was clearly not the same god. But she still couldn't wrap her mind around how it was possible.

"Cupid," he corrects with a smile as he gives her a once over. The angel of love takes in her state of undress as she sits in the bed beside him. "I'm guessing Eros seduced you last night? That's very like him, jumping into things dick first."

"Not necessarily," she muses, feeling heat rush to her face.

His blinks in disbelief as he turns toward her.

"You summoned him?"

"Yes."

He curses under his breath, standing up to get dressed. Maya watches on in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting away from you."

The mortal is briefly taken aback.

"Did I say something?"

Cupid scoffs as if the answer is obvious.

"You've linked yourself to Eros," he sighs as he pulls his pants on, "you let him feed on you and even though I'm not him-"

"Debatable," she murmurs halfway joking.

"I'm not," he casts a pointed glance her way, "but any extreme emotions he feels while the sun is up and I'm here? They're mine to deal with and I can't be here when the hunger pains hit."

"Hunger pains? What?"

Even as the questions rolls off her lips, Cupid can feel Eros's impulses beginning to claw at his insides, desperate to be released.

"Shit."

Her scent. Her fucking scent. He was suddenly painfully aware of how tantalizing it was. It was all over his pants, his mouth, his abdomen- the lure was unavoidable. Yet by the time he recognizes what's triggered Eros' impulse it's too late.

"Are you okay?" Maya's voice breaks through Cupid's brain fog, the final nail in the coffin.

"No," he states simply, walking back to the bed. He wouldn't be until he had his turn with her.