Insatiable at Work Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...sexy...let me see those tits...move your leg just a little...let me see that little prize...yeah, right there...that's it, baby girl...yeah."

She sat in the cab, pretending to drive and leaning out. I circled the vehicle, with the camera to get different shots, many of which focused on her tits. They were perky, but just heavy enough to have that tiny crease from weight...and some beautiful shadows in the bright light.

She sat on the back with a shrub to be planted, "Oh a Leatherleaf Viburnum! Where'd you find this?"

"I have a grower near Chicago...I can probably get you one," as I positioned the spade between her legs. Then I put it off to the side...then she pulled her legs up to rest her feet on the tailgate. She opened her legs wide for a money shot...and held herself open with her fingers in one shot.

"That's it, baby girl...you got that...sexy...and fuckable look...very fuckable look!"

Then she rolled back to put her boots up in the air, holding her legs at the knees. "That's the shot...right there...hold it there...yeah...yeah, that's it."

She giggled, "Still looking fuckable?"

"Plenty fuckable...maybe tip your head back...that's it...right there."

For a moment, all I could see was the memory of Bryan fucking her on the same vehicle. Wanting to run my hands all over that beautiful, tight body (or dive face-first between her leg), I was mesmerized, but the eroticism of the shot pulled me back. I kneeled to get a lower angle, trying to get more of the vehicle. Then I got a few shots with her jumping off the tailgate.

********

Bench/Cowgirl Shots

We had reached the last shots and I got the tripod set up. These carried some very special memories; we were using the bench, where we had our first encounter. I took dozens with her posing on the bench; a couple were really hot, especially one where she's leaning forward and resting on her arms.

"That's it, show me those titties...you got it...look sexy...taunt me...yeah, that's good. Your tits look amazing there...huge tits...yeah!"

"I want to straddle the bench, sort of like I'm riding it."

"Now, ride that bench...yeah that's hot. Lean off to the side and spread your legs more...gimme a little muff...yeah. That's it, look over your shoulder...sexy smile...yeah...gonna get your ass. That's hot...smokin' hot! That's good...lean forward...maybe rest your hands on your legs...spread your legs...look off towards the tree."

Things started to heat up even more, when she looked into my eyes, "Rob, sweetie...I remember that afternoon, three years ago. It's really been amazing...I can't believe you're here with me and things worked out so perfect."

I locked the camera into the tripod, kissed her, "I don't either, baby girl...things are perfect," and my fingers pushed into her wetness. With her beautiful eyes never leaving mine, I pumped deeper, almost robbing her of breath. When I pulled out, I brushed the hair from her face and shared the arousal with her lips

She licked my fingers, "Mmmmm...look what you do to me...you got me all wet," and she grinned.

With my shorts, hanging loose around my waist, I started getting ready for the cowgirl shot.

"Sweetie, I got the wine poured for the final shots."

"I know you're wet as hell, but I'll lube some and get into position. Can you check the framing, once I'm sitting? My dick sprang up, as I slid the underwear to my knees; it was hard and throbbing, but the lube was almost soothing.

"I'm moving things out a little, sweetie...there, that looks good...I can always crop later."

Seeming lost in the viewfinder, she paused for a moment before smiling, "God damn...fuck me with that! I'm so horny, Rob...I may not be able to stop, once I get it in me...you know?" She grinned, "You got centerfold material between your legs; I'm getting a few closeups!"

She walked over, and her blue eyes lingered over my lean, muscled frame, before reaching my face. My dick was rock hard, and she snuck another look, before looking into my eyes and blushing. She straddled me (reverse cowgirl), handed me the remote and grinned, "Here goes." She turned back to face the camera and nudged the head into her pussy, "You ready, baby?"

Still holding the base of my dick with one hand, her pussy's grip was so alluring...it was irresistible. I was crazy fucking horny, and responded, "Ready...god yes, I'm ready!"

While the camera was shooting, she slowly lowered herself down over the long shaft. These shots could be amazing; I was hoping it was catching every part my dick, splitting her open and sliding deeper.

"Oh god...oh god...that's good, baby! I need...mmmmm...need that dick...I need that handsome centerfold dick!"

She pulled up some, then sank all the way, until she felt my pubes on her bottom. "Fuck! I love that...uhhhh...god, I love that feeling...when you're all the way...all the way inside me!"

I was shooting the whole time, because I was attempting to capture her with dick at different depths. "Sweetie, it's sort of a workout to take it slow, like this...isn't it!?"

She laughed, "Yeah...it's hard to control yourself when you're horny," and impaled herself, taking it all the way.

She rode slowly, threw her head back and moaned for the camera. "That shot's gonna be good...keep it up, baby girl...keep riding...ride it good...ride that dick good!"

As she drilled her pussy, my little cowgirl looked smokin' hot; again, I really hoped the camera was getting everything...all the hair flipping...bouncing breasts, and the pleasure in her facial expression.

"Fuck...fuck, that's good...want all that...all that dick...yeah, Rob fuck me...fuck me for the camera! You think we got it."

"I'm sure we did. As much as I'd like to fuck you silly, we've just got a few more shots."

"Yeah, I know...I know...but remember, I'm planning to show you how much I appreciate your help," she grinned.

I pulled up my shorts, got everything tucked back in, and checked the shots. She was leaning over the bench, with legs spread and a pussy begging for satisfaction; I shot some different angles. Then I got some shots when she was atop the bench, on all fours. Her breasts hung heavy, looking even bigger and fuller...and the profile of her swollen nips still looked hot as fuck...she looked like a centerfold girl.

Then I got numerous shots when she was on her stomach, one with her legs bent at the knee and the wellies hovering over her ass...she propped her head up and flashed the cutest smile.

"These are smokin' hot...let's work this bench some more. Now, lay your head down, stretch your arms out and lift your butt. Yeah, use your knees and open your legs wider."

I got different angles with her body filling out the frame, then some wet, pussy...and finally some great ass shots. "Honey, you make the photograph easy...that ass is perfect...yeah like that...just like that."

"Now, with the wine glass...I got the pillow over here." I tucked it under her head, "There lay back."

"Gimme that sexy smile...yeah, sexy smile."

"The last shot...where do you want the cum?" I handed her the squirt bottle (faux cum) and she skillfully created a perfect cumshot.

She squealed, "Check it out! I've been practicing at home...doesn't it look great?" She had a rope that fell over her belly and some spray over her tits, just like I pulled out and let loose. She giggled and put a squirt, just inside her pussy lips, "I almost got it all over the couch, at home."

"Fuck, Tara! That looks perfect...just like the real deal!" She held her wine, with a sexy smile and fake cum trailed over her body. It looked exactly like a thick cumshot, trickling down over her breasts. It glistened in the waning sunlight...and the closeups looked like one of the best pornstar cumshots.

"Tara, baby girl, that's it...I think we're done."

"Honey, thank you for doing all this for me, but I think we need some quality time, without the camera."

Wiping fake cum from her torso and pussy, she had her right leg hiked up and resting on the bench. With her legs spread open like that, it was time...time to satisfy my simmering needs. I got a couple final shots, put down the camera and moved in closer, just inches from her hot, little ass.

She turned, wrapped both hands around my dick and leaned down to lick it. Its girth wouldn't allow her fingers to meet and the sexy smile said everything...I saw her lust...and the unsatisfied hunger; she knew her building needs were about to be satisfied. She licked precum from the swollen head and electricity rippled through her pussy. She let it rest on her tongue for a second before turning back.

"Fuck me, Rob...fuck me with it!"

When I probed her with it and pushed forward, she groaned. "Yeah...yeah...gimme that centerfold dick...yeah, that's good!"

Once I split her pussy, we groaned with a shared ecstasy. "Oh my god...oh god...so good...so good inside me...uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhhh...Tara! Yes...yes...yes...yes!"

Her pussy squeezed me like a tight-gripping fist...fuck, it was so good. Without question, she's one of the tightest women, I've ever fucked. The steamy warmth, deep inside, felt so amazing and I had to start pumping. There are few words that can describe how I was feeling; after several hours of being rock hard. We were finally free to go at it and I could finally get the satisfaction I needed...the satisfaction we both needed. Things always felt right with Tara; we had an amazing connection. Hardly unusual when you looked at our relationship, but our minds and bodies always seemed to be in-sync.

She bucked her hips and squirmed on my dick, getting wetter...and even hornier with the thought of being fucked. I held her body tight and she moaned, "Oh god...Rob...Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck me...yeah!"

I was slamming it as deep as it would go and Tara had dropped to the bench, on all fours, with her breasts bobbing with the thrusts. "Yeah...mmmmm! Rob, that's what I need...and I know it's what you need," she giggled.

I continued to long-dick her, each time shoving it all the way, into her cervix. "I do...I do need it! Fuck...fuck, that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...good...uhhhh...good fuck'n pussy...fucking amazing!"

Savoring the cock, pulsing against the wetness of her insides, she moaned and rubbed on her clit. I could feel what she was feeling; it felt as though I was filling every corner of her tiny pussy, stretching and molding it around my cock.

"Oh god, fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...please, fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, fuck me...fuck me!" She was rubbing harder, "Rob...oh Rob...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...don't stop...don't stop...fuck me...fuck me with that centerfold dick!"

That triggered thoughts of getting a few more shots...shots that capture that beautiful ass...shots with her tiny cunt gripping and tugging my dick. It was all perfect and I about grabbed the camera, but I couldn't bear to do anything but fuck; it was time to satisfy our pent-up needs. I needed to fuck...and she needed to be fucked.

"Take it...yeah...yeah...take that dick...cum on it...cum all over it...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, cum for me...cum for me...that's it...yeah, that's it...cum for me!"

With her whole-body shuddering, she groaned, "Yeah...oh god...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming...oh god...cumming...yesssssssss...yessssssss!"

After her orgasm, I didn't take long for me...maybe a few more minutes, at most. With my hips slapping against her ass, I felt it coming ever closer. The muscled contractions of her pussy squeezed me, over and over, coaxing a reward from my churning balls. "Tara...god damn, Tara...work that dick...yeah, work that dick...work it...work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, that's good...so good, Tara!"

I went crazy on her pussy, repeatedly slamming into her with all I had. Fucking with long, satisfying strokes, I almost popped out a couple times. Gripping her body tighter, I started to shudder with wave after wave of ecstasy. Finally, I got the satisfaction I needed, and my dick unleashed, pulse after pulse, as three days' worth spilled out.

"Oh fuckkkkkk! Sweetie...sweetie...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

I unloaded everything I had and just kept humping, until I had to catch my breath. Still deep inside her body, I could feel my dick pulsing, in the aftermath, "Sweetie, I think you just gave me my anniversary gift...fuck...I needed that!"

She seemed shaken and coming back to her senses; her legs were still spread, pussy on display and gapped from dick.

"Baby girl, I think we got one last shot...don't move. There's not much that's more centerfold-worthy than freshly-fucked pussy...you know?"

"Yeah, I feel it...feel some creampie...shoot it and maybe a shot of that sexy, wet dick...it looks yummy.

Now deflating, but still dripping wet, I grabbed the camera and framed up the shots. I got some great closeups; the cum looked perfect...all shiny and thick (this time it was real cum). I sat next to her, on the bench, "Now, we're done...I got the creampie shots and it was a big, creamy load, too."

"Remember, not a word about the photos to Bryan."

"Not a word...I promise." When our lips met, I pushed my tongue under hers and we made out on the bench, where it all began.

"Do you think Tina will mind if you stay the night," she grinned, "We need more quality time...please?"

"She's good with it...I sort of thought this would escalate into something more than a photo shoot."

She kneeled between my legs and licked over my dick; her lips slipped along the hard shaft, still wet with cum. "How about that...is that escalating things?" she asked.

I responded by moving even closer, stroking with my fist and grinning, "Yeah, what about this?"

She took it between her lips and pushed it into her mouth, going deeper and deeper. She had about seven inches, and I groaned when I felt her throat. "Fuck...fuck...oh my god...mmmmm...that's so...so good...Tara, that's definitely raising the bar!"

Her bright eyes connected with mine as she pulled off, "Sweetie, let me get you home and finish this over a beer...maybe?"

"Sounds good, we can escalate, there!"

She giggled and patted my ass, "I'll gotta keep my centerfold man happy...let's go."

********

Using the photos, she sketched an image that spread across the top of the centerfold and one of the insets at the bottom of the centerfold. Bryan loved it...we both did.

She told me all about the experience of getting them printed. The guy was checking her out, big time, and she was concerned that the file would be all over the internet. But it was all fine, because he was professional and let her watch the whole process. He got her laughing with a recount of his experiences of printing nudes; I guess it happens all the time. He usually has a few customers that do calendars for their husbands, including a gay couple that gives them out to friends. She really caught his eyes wandering back and forth between the prints and the real deal...he was definitely undressing her in his head, but she just smiled.

You know, I'm totally okay with a guy, or girl, checking me out. It makes me feel good...desirable and vibrant...even hot."

Bryan walked in the room, "Did'ya hear her sister and brother-in-law want one, too? But Greg has to promise no leering at his favorite sister-in-law."

I grinned, "Don't you think that's close to impossible?"

Tara," "Oh, I don't mind if he ogles...and besides, she and I look like twins...it could be her in the centerfold."

Bryan nodded, "I've compared when they were standing side by side, and if it weren't for hair and make-up, they'd be the same...Jenny might have a little more butt, and dude, that's it. Maybe you could do a sisters' centerfold and we can flesh out things, with a side by side nude comparison?"

"Stop, Bryan...you're such a horn dog. I love it, but I really think we should do a husband centerfold...with both of you!

I smiled, "Tara...you horn dog!"

12