Insatiable at Work Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward, "Bryan, baby, does that feel good? Having Rob's big dick in your ass?"

"Oh, baby girl...yeah...yeah, it's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmm...yeah, it's fucking incredible!" He laughed, "Miss cock slut, you know it's good! Who're you kidding?" Pushing back and grinding his ass to get it deeper, he moaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...you know...how much I love...love Rob's dick!"

Fucking with long, smooth, rhythmic strokes, I smiled over at Tara, "Yeah, let me feel that ass dude...fuckin ride that cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...ride it...ride it hard."

I was hammering away, and her sexy smile grew, "Just like me, he likes taking it...and taking it hard!" She teased me, "Maybe you wanna try later...try Bryan's dick...up your ass?"

I grin, "Maybe...I just might. You gonna watch?"

"You bet, sweetie...I always want the front row seat."

"Fuck my ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, fuck it...fuck...it...fuck my ass!

Taking hold of his hips, I pummeled him, pumping it balls deep. Slapping my flesh against his flesh, the sound added rhythmic order to his rambling moans.

Looking between his legs, Tara could see his rock-hard cock, bobbing wildly. Her fingers were a blur between her legs but watching his cock bob like that pushed her even closer. God, I love watching that cock bounce...cowboy or missionary are both perfect for cock-bobbing. I reached down to take it in my hand, and he groaned, "Oh god, Rob...that's it...that's...that's gonna make me shoot...yeah, make me cum!"

Pumping him closer to release, my dick throbbed with the satisfaction his tight, muscled ass offered. While his cock bobbed and jerked in my hand, I was pounding his pussy into submission. He moaned, "Don't...don't stop...fuck me...don't stop...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...stroke me...stroke it...don't stop!"

Like I would stop...fuck that shit...I got needs! Anyway, I stood him up to face Tara and, without pause, I kept pumping, front and back. Once he started cumming, I slowed my thrusts and pumped his load over the bed. He screamed, with waves of pleasure overwhelming him, "Fuck! Yeah, fuck me! Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me dry...fuck it out...fuck it out...yeah, fuck it out!"

While I finished him, I picked up the pace and fucked harder. Again, he felt the bite of skin slapping against his ass and groaned, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...just like that...fuck me...fuck me through it...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah! Fuck me...yeah, like that...mmmm...Rob...use that ass!"

"That's it, take that dick," I grunted, "savor it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...worship...worship that dick! Make it feel good...yeah...yeah, that's it."

Tara was feverishly working her clit and watching us fuck, but I knew she wanted more. She climbed up on the bed, spread her legs and pushed herself into his face; he knew exactly what she needed...I yearned for some, too...I could almost taste it.

Tara loved being in control and watching a guy satisfy her pussy; she treasured Bryan's tongue, because it knew its way around, but watching us fuck certainly added to the erotic pleasure.

As I thrust deep inside her husband, she leaned down to run her fingertips over the shaft and then over his tightly stretched ring. She really loved to watch it fucking him, "Bryan, sweetie...I know that has to feel so...so incredible...mmmm...you two look so hot!"

Going back and forth, I was crazy with lust, watching Bryan's ass swallow my dick, over and over...and watching him eat pussy. I wanted it to go on forever, but I really needed release. Fuck! I needed to fuckin' flood his ass...soon...very soon.

Driving deep and slamming my balls into his, I yearned to have every last inch feel the tight caress. When it really started to throb inside his ass, my balls ached and I groaned louder, "Bryan...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, I need...I need to shoot...take it...take that dick...make it shoot...make it shoot!"

Tara pulled away and started rubbing herself. Her gaze met mine, "Baby talk to us...tell us what you need. Bryan got his...what do we need to do for you?"

"Fuck! Fuck, I wanna feel that tight...tight ass...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah, I wanna cover his insides. I need to shoot my load...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, shoot it...shoot it inside!"

Rolling her hips to hump her fingers, she whimpered when the pleasure finally overtook her body. Loud moans echoed through the house and she collapsed, in a shuddering mass. Groping at her breasts, and savoring the lingering pleasure, she watched me fuck Bryan.

My cock was a blur, and I ploughed him with all I had. Each time I bottomed out, deep in his belly, it was intense pleasure for both of us. With my cock pulsing closer and closer, I started to shudder with pleasure. He squeezed tighter, as I shoved it all the way and spilled deep in his ass. "Fuckin' cumming...Bryan...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming...in you...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

I kept pumping till I was dry...and many long minutes went by, with all of us basking in afterglow. Tara had laid back and I was still on top of Bryan, with my dick still inside; his body felt warm against mine and I felt him breathing. His face was resting on her thigh, while she ran her fingers through the little muff and spread her pussy, showing us the warm, pink satisfaction.

I grinned, "Buddy, our baby girl appears happy, but how was that for a birthday fuck?"

"Perfect...fucking perfect!" He grinned, "I could use another...remember, I'm still catching up with our ninja!"

She reflected, looking at me and then Bryan, and smiled with sexy contented grin, "Mmmm...two men...two husbands! I love it...it's totally perfect for a sex ninja!"

I smiled, "A hot, sexy ninja!"

Bryan reached back to grope my ass and added, "Perfect for a hot, birthday boy, too! After dinner, maybe we could celebrate more...in bed?"

I smiled over at Tara, "Oh, I think we're just getting started."

**************************************

When we got back from dinner, we went to the kitchen to grab a beer, while Tara changed out of her clothes. We wanted to prank her, and he grinned, "Let's get buck naked before she gets back."

"No dude, lets both drop our pants together, with a big reveal."

We readied ourselves for the prank, and we ditched our belts so everything would go smoother. He stroked his hand over my crotch; my underwear was skin-tight and getting tighter. I did the same for him, working it till he felt hard. I remember we were laughing because we both had beer in one hand and bulging cock in the other. When Tara came in, we looked guilty, and she asked, "What're you two up to, now?"

We calmly put the beers down, moved closer and I grinned, "Just this!"

Together, we both dropped our pants and underwear, and she watched both cocks make their dramatic entrance. She dropped to her knees and looked up, "Mmmm...you two are crazy!"

She took one each hand, "It must be my birthday, too!"

12