Insatiable at Work Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dribbled more lube on the tip, watching it trickle down over the head, while I slathered it over the shaft. I held it upright, and grinned, while he straddled me, "Go for it...get on it, dude...yeah...yeah, get on it...ride it...ride my dick!"

Once I pressed it back inside, he sank down over the shaft. Coming to rest in my lap, he moaned, "Oh god...ohhhh god...that's the ticket...that's the ticket, right there."

Before he could even start, I pulled him forward and humped into him. That was the ticket...because his eyes rolled back in his head.

When he took over and started to ride, his senses exploded, shuddering with ass-stretching ecstasy. Riding me like a cowboy, his bobbing dick danced, spitting its arousal over my skin.

I was pleased to see that I held off till he was leaking, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, fuckin ride that cock...gimme that tight ass...that tight...tight," I laughed, "almost cherry ass!"

He grabbed his dick and started jacking, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkk! Oh fucckkkkkkk...gonna...shoot already...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...gonna shoot myyyyy..." Before he could finish, he grunted, "Ahhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that's...that's it," and thick, creamy warmth exploded over my chest.

He came to rest in my lap, with the aftermath still trickling from the tip. When he spilled his load over me, I nearly lost it, but managed to keep it together. After breathing deep, he got a big ass grin, "That was fuckin' perfect...but I know you need to get off...I'm not done, yet."

He was still recovering, but ready to satisfy me, the man pleasuring his ass...and the man with whom he shares his wife. From the very start, sharing was an important part of their marriage...it just worked for them. Anyway, he began riding my dick with renewed conviction, and I groaned, "Yeahhhhhh! Fuckin' ride that dick, cowboy...fuck'n ride it...ride it hard...ride it...ride it...hard!"

While he buried my dick in his gut, I caressed his beautiful man-ass. Shit, it's crazy hot...a lot like Tara's, smooth, round and sculpted muscle. I especially loved to feel it resting in my lap, sharing warmth with my skin. I watched muscles ripple, as he worked himself up and down, over the steely-hard shaft.

I grinned and grabbed a handful, "Mmmm...that's so fuckin' hot! Ride it...ride that dick...ride my dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ride it!" Each time he hit bottom, his balls slapped over me, and his ass gripped tighter...he needed dick, as much as I needed some hunky ass.

"Yeah, put it in me, dude...put it all in me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...want all that cock...all that cock juice...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!

Once I felt my balls roil with release, I threw my head back and moaned, "Bryan...ride it...ride that fucking dick...ride it...gimme that ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin' gimme that ass!" My abs tightened, "Bryan! So close...uhhhh...uhhhh...so fucking close...gonna cum...gonna fucking cum!"

He moaned, grinding his ass into me, "Cum for me...cum for me...gimme that load!"

My balls finally got relief, and I pulsed it deep into his ass, "Fuck! Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkkk!"

"Holy shit," I panted!

We were both catching our breath, and he collapsed, "Fuckkkkk...fuck, that was...ahhhh...that was good...no it was fucking amazing...so fucking amazing!"

As he slowly pulled himself off the shaft, cum dripped out over the head. My dick, still rock hard and shiny with sex, bobbed proudly. Still breathing heavy, I gazed up at him, "You doin' okay?"

He looked at me, grinning, "Hell yeah...never fucking better! If Tara knew that was going to happen, she would have blown-off the office."

I smiled, "You know it...she'd be right here, in the middle of it all. What d'ya say we grab a shower? I think you're probably leaking."

Still grinning, he replied, "Yeah, I am...just well-fucked...you know?"

*************************************************

When she walked in, we both grinned and she smiled, "What're you two up to?"

I was quick to answer, "Well, we did get the first coat on, but we did some more of that research."

"Need I ask...I think I know, but I'm asking anyway...what kind of research?"

Bryan grinned, "The kind where I spray a massive load over his chest, and ride his dick...you know things like that?"

I added, "You know how it is."

"Oh, I do...it sounds hot! It makes me happy to know my men get along so well...you know? Maybe we can do more...more of that research tonight? The three of us?"

"Yeah, probably so...maybe after another one of these," raising my beer.

About a half hour later, Tara was super horny, and setting down her bottle. She put on a little show, slipping off her shorts and panties, and sensually running her fingers through the moistness, between her legs. She moaned, "Don't you think we all need to do that research, now?"

"Why don't you just find out, if we're ready? Check out that young man, over there with the beer."

She smiled, and licked her lips, admiring his growing bulge, before looking back, "Oh, I think he's well on his way to being ready."

She started taking off his pants, and his dick nearly bounced up into her face. Pulling the pants off over his ankles, she anxiously stroked him to full-on erection, "I've got'm ready...why don't you come over to join us?"

I certainly didn't need to be asked that twice. The cock in her mouth looked super tempting, but when I saw that little, tight pussy, I couldn't help myself. I pushed her leg aside and buried my face; the warm, wetness was intoxicating, and it covered my face.

As I ate her out, she moaned into the solid cock-flesh, and started grinding my face. I was barely able to watch her work his dick, but in all honesty, I mostly watched her luscious breasts straining the t-shirt. They jiggled from all her cock-bobbing, and her nipples seemed to dance for me.

After pulling back, to finger her, my dick was more than ready...hard as a rock and throbbing. I could feel her pussy's tight hold and she looked at both of us, but what caught her attention was between my legs. "Mmmm...Rob, look at what you got...Bryan, honey, look at what Rob's got!"

"You gotta like that, baby girl...he's got a tool that you gotta love!"

"And it's ready for that research," I grinned, spread my thighs and let them go to town.

They smiled at each other, while Tara leaned over and took it into her mouth. I knew Bryan wouldn't be far behind, but she worked it, bobbing her lips up and down the shaft, savoring it with her tongue.

Then Bryan dropped to his knees and took his turn. He anxiously licked up and down the shaft, before wrapping his lips tight and pushing them down the shaft. After a few minutes of only Bryan, I felt her mouth, too; they shared it, running their tongues over every girthy inch. They were licking the shaft, from the tip down to my balls and then back...worshipping...licking...and sucking...it felt perfect on so many levels.

It's always crazy hot to have two mouths, but it was all short-lived...Tara wanted more. "Rob, fuck me...I really...really need it!" She giggled, "I missed out earlier

Again, you don't have to ask me twice. I draped her limber, athletic legs over my shoulders and ran the swollen shaft up through her lips and the moist arousal. She shuddered, as I prodded the tiny bud, dragging my dick over top. "You think you're horny...fuck, you got me so hard, I can feel the veins pulse...it's throbbing!"

"Oh gawd...yeah...yeah...that feels so good...mmmm, I can't wait...you both fuck me...you both fuck me so good!" She looked over at Bryan, "Give me his cock...but lube him for me, sweetie."

After some lingered stroking with lube, he grinned, "Ready to go," and poked her with the tip.

"Yeah, that's it...put it in...oh put it in me."

He spread her further with his fingers, while I pushed inside; I humped forward, probing deep into her belly.

Taking the depths of her tight pussy, the unrelenting pounding had her petite body rolling, flexing and riding my dick. I was always struck by how a tiny, feminine pussy could take it all...giving ecstasy...receiving ecstasy...and then explode with orgasm...it was just amazing.

Both delirious and moaning, our pleasure filled the room, but there was a distinct calm as the evening approached. The room was warm and almost orange with the glow of the setting sun. I guess I was struck by the moment and how beautiful everything looked.

"Hey dude, it's about time for you to have some," I pointed, "but let's move to the window...the sunset's amazing."

It seemed like a selfless act to share that pleasure with someone else, and sometimes it was hard to pull out, but the three of us are in a long-term relationship...and it was no different than Tara sharing Bryan with me or Bryan sharing Tara...they'd both spread their legs for me...anytime.

Leaning up against the big patio door, overlooking the garden, she took it from behind, and we took turns...going back and forth. I gently stroked my dick, watching them fuck in the waning sunlight...that in itself was crazy-hot to watch. My dick felt heavy and satisfying in my hand...but it always seems to feel that way, when you can jack your own cock.

When I took over, again, I knew I wouldn't last much longer; I was hoping for Bryan's tongue, when I finished. It always felt good, but it was hot as fuck, to feel him savoring sex from our shared pussy. Since it covered my cock with a sheen, I knew it would be dripping. I could almost hear his voice, asking, "Dude, I'm licking you clean...and I wanna eat her out!" It was one hell of a fantasy; I could even see him looking up at me, with my spent manhood parting his lips.

My fantasy was interrupted, when Bryan dropped to the floor and moaned, "Yeah...yeah...fuck her...fuck her good...fuck her hard...yeah...yeah...yeahhhhhh!" While I fucked her, Bryan alternated between her clit, and any exposed shaft, he could find.

"Deep ahhhh...ahhhh...so deep...yeah...yeah, soooo deep...yeah," she moaned.

It was incredible, feeling it bottom-out, and her pussy gripped super tight...mmmm. On the brink and aching with need, I rammed the back of her pussy and moaned, "Uhhhh...god...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...take it...take that cock...take it allllll!" Her pussy pulsed around my dick and the rippling walls savored each hard, savage thrust.

Against that beautiful backdrop, we fucked into the sunset, and I smiled over at Bryan, "Jack it...yeah, jack that dick for us. Go ahead, tell her how much you love her...tell her, while I fuck her."

With every primal, pounding thrust, our animal-like grunts melded with the waning day. With her pussy stretched tight around, I drove my cock deep, pumping her full...full of steely, hard flesh.

She moaned into the window, savoring thoughts of warm seed flooding her pussy, and dripping down her leg. She knew I was ready, and exactly what buttons to push. I welcomed her tight pussy-clenching and soft screams, "Fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...please...please fuck me...fuck me...make me cum...make me cum...oh god, make me cummmmmm!"

While I fucked through her orgasm, she bucked forward and moaned, "Oh god...oh god...oh fuck...fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...cum...so close...cumming...cummmmmming...cummmmmmmming!"

Still savoring, the after-effects, Tara felt every pulsing shudder, and every hot, fertile drop spraying her insides.

Bryan got to eat our baby girl's freshly fucked pussy...and my cock. Once I pulled out, he watched and waited for it to trickle from the gapped slit...he pushed his tongue inside, scooping and slurping the creampie...while it was still warm. I watched him go at it, and almost shoved my cock into the mix, but when I felt his lips on my cock...my fantasy became reality.

************************************

A few weeks later she had an unveiling. I knew she had Bryan posing, too, but she was secretive about the final product. The piece was under a sheet, in the middle of the room...I was very tempted to peek, but Bryan handed me a Manhattan.

I took a sip, "Mmmm...that's perfect. I see Bryan's got a one of these, but what've you got there?"

"An Old Fashioned...we're sticking with classics, to go with tonight's unveiling. The piece depicts my favorite classic, male-model pose." She smiled, "on a stool with legs spread wide, just like art class. I did really have a hard time, avoiding the erections...and doing a flaccid, relaxed version; erect penises are so much fun."

I smiled over at Bryan, "It wasn't easy for me either. You know...they sometimes have a mind of their own."

He sipped his drink, "You got that...it's gonna get hard when it wants to...you got no control sometimes."

She pulled off the sheet, "What do you think?"

It was amazing; Bryan and I were seated side-by-side on stools, both looking off to the right side.

"Really beautiful work, Tara...I especially love the hot guy on the left...the younger guy."

Bryan, of course, jumped in, grinning, "He is a handsome stud...hard to find such a hot guy like that."

She gave us each a package, "Well, these will remind you of how special I am...and precious...don't forget precious."

They were pussy sketches she had framed for us. Bryan and I looked at each other with big grins. Obviously, it was her and they both showed a gapping creampie...a very hot...mouth-watering creampie!

She got a mischievous Tara smile, "I thought they'd be perfect for your desks at work...maybe tuck them inside a drawer, and you'll always have my cute, little pussy. And...they're even personalized...accurate in the way she looks after Bryan fucks me...and the way she looks after you finish, Rob."

Bryan had questions, and she smiled, "See...I'm gapped more, here in Rob's."

"Fuck, that's hot...but, you know, I think my dick's got mind of his own, right now."

She asked, "Really? What might he be thinking?"

"Well, he's growing for one...and he's thinking that he needs more of the real deal...he needs to gap that pussy some more."

I almost drained my glass and leaned back, "Research...I think he needs more research...we all need more research."

She wet her pouty lips, and dragged her fingers between her legs, "Well, my pussy always needs two cocks...and she's really into research...big, thick, and vigorous research...intense research."

She eagerly asked, "Another Manhattan, before we head to the bedroom?" She changed her mind before I answered, "Wait...you know, I haven't had an Old Fashioned in ages."

"Sounds good but let me help...you relax. Save your strength, because you're gonna need it, when we get you in that bedroom."

"We'll do it together...come...so, it's sugar, muddled with bitters and rye whiskey, in a rock glass?" I nodded, as she finished, explaining, "After the muddling, you add ice, the whiskey and twist-of-orange...and I usually add a cherry. You can swap out the sugar for simple syrup."

"Bryan, you want in on this, or are you looking for something different?"

"You know, I want one...make it three."

We sipped and talked about the new sketch, whiskey...and even creampies. After the second drink, Tara had no inhibitions left; she was bottomless, horny and showing us the finer details of her vagina, under a lamp. It was an artist's perspective, of course, but I was teasing her that it was a great way to get a guy in the sack...just show him your pussy.

Jumping on the bed, she leaned back on her elbows, with a big sexy grin, and spread her legs, "Run in and grab those pussy sketches."

Our eyes met and I probably looked puzzled, even though I had some idea, where things were going. She smiled, "I think we should compare them to how I look after you both creampie me. You know...more research...more deep, probing research."

She groaned when I wedged the head in her slit and pushed, "Ohhhh, that's good...ahhhh...ahhhh, that's good...fuck me...fuck me hard!"

"Exactly, baby girl, that's what I wanna hear...yeah...yeah...give me that tight fuckin' pussy...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...give me that tight pussy...fuck...fuck yeah."

Pleasuring her tits, Bryan was sucking her nipples and watching us fuck. I was going at it hard, nearly fucking her inside-out, when he shoved his dick in her face.

Clearly wanting a blowjob from his wife, while I fucked her, but she pushed his cock aside. "Sweetie, I'll gladly suck you, but you need to save it for my pussy...I need both loads inside!"

She grinned, "I really want some thick, creamy research, running down my leg!"

12