All Comments on 'Insatiable Mrs. Pillsbury'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 1 year ago

In before the torches and pitchforks arrive.

It was well-written and sexy. Good stuff.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

What a glorious slut, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty silly. By definition, a hotwife is a cheating slut. In this day and age, who would touch her with a ten-foot pole? A divorce is a given. Don't let her into the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

robroy1968….. it was not even close to being “well-written and sexy”. Bad stuff.

KeithW66KeithW66about 1 year ago

what a great new story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He really should have his wife get paid to fuck other men , after all she is just a whore !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hmmmm..... Might be a new favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I insist on a complete STD test." What a stupid, totally unrealistic statement. It's OK though because this skank slut will contract them and be gone before too long anyway. Good riddance!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Such a dirty girl, but she is her husband's dirty girl

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 year ago

#RelationshipGoals

Truly....

"* * * * *"

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 1 year ago

I love the people who want to gripe and say horrible stuff but won’t leave their names. I loved the story thought it my was great. I hope you do another chapter. Does she start fucking the boss? She jerked him off. Keep up the good work

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Whatever floats your boat!

3

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyabout 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea but at least there was no back stabbing, hubby knew all. So the sexy fun commenced. So whatever floats your boat is perfect in this case.

dmallorddmallordabout 1 year ago

Poor shy cub ... My guess is he will be coming out of his shell after this experience and obviously creating great presentations for the next office eval. Where and when does Mrs. Pillsbury meet the doughboy or should this be the doughcub again?

Jonboy12345678910Jonboy12345678910about 1 year ago

When's the follow up coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a very hot story. Her escapades were incredible. I wish I had the nerve to do the things she does. The closest I came was a kiss under the mistletoe at our company's Christmas party with James who works in sales. Ok, at least it was with tongue and he did press his hard dick into me. So theres that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this. A bit ever the top but even the main character admitted she tended to take things too far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have just started to get my wife to post sexy pics online. However I could never imagine her doing some of these things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is Mrs Poindexter. I think I recognize this character 😆.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

There are a lot of Mrs Pillsbury 's out in the world. I know because I'm one.

Loved it.

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

I'm in the wrong line of work...

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cuck’s whore is the company ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So much cheating at work , conventions, travel etc. . My friends have fucked more girls on the job than they did as single younger guys . Most of it cheating whores who are married. Another friend mom worked at his same company. At a happy hour Wednesday the whole staff did multiple tequila shots. A few of the cheaters stayed back for cock and he hung with his friends mom plying her with more drinks . He took her to his car and fucked her every way possible. They left their cars there and shared an Uber. He had her blow him all the way home as he put two fingers in her pussy and two up her ass. He said after that she couldn’t get enough cock .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Obviously a fan of Mrs Poindexter since Mrs Pillsbury is a copy of her. Good story. I hope you do another part; would like to see what happens with the VP and how she avoids becoming the company whore

StacnashStacnash10 months ago

I thought this was fine, it was good in places.

I'm aware that the audience in this category will have penalised you for the chosen theme, but I enjoy stories like these and I appreciate the effort you've put in.

The line at the end about the boomerang was a lovely detail and I liked how you didn't hammer that point home. Additionally, the determination and confidence Kristen demonstrated in pursuing the young cub was hot and held my interest.

However, there are a lot of technical errors in your writing, to the degree that you clearly need input from a copy editor. Inconsistencies with numerals, contractions and random capital letters caught the eye, while you bloat a lot of your sentences with last-minute additions.

There were also some issues with credibility, despite this being a theme and fantasy which I enjoyed. If Kristen takes her work very seriously, why is she getting fucked in the middle of a hallway at a work event? Clearly, you explained by stating that her alter ego wouldn't be denied, but is that enough? More detail on how Mrs. Pillsbury takes a keen hold over Kristen would've been beneficial to add realism and bring extra heat to that scene.

A further issue was the disconnect between the quality of the dialogue and the perverse nature of the hot wife dynamic. You're writing about a remarkable situation that many of us find to be highly arousing. The conversation between wife and husband was short and unimaginative, which culminated in an emoji and an immediate orgasm. The best stories in this genre make more effort to show us the psychological impact on those involved, which are more likely to trigger an orgasm than an emoji and some generic "bad girl" texts.

In your defence, I really liked the way you chose to open the story with that. Your hook was terrific, you just need to think about that balance between fantasy and realism, which isn't easy. I'd happily read more of your work.

57/100. ⭐⭐⭐

wasagadavewasagadave3 months ago

I'm not going to break down the story, like I'm marking an exam.

I thought it was great and well above the usual standard of works on this site, including mine.

Great story! Great detail! Love to read more! 95% = 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved Mrs Pillsbury, the awesome horny slut. Keep fucking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.