Insatiable Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realized he was smiling--probably rather wolfishly--as he stared at her privates. "I'm watching cum leak out of your asshole onto the floor," he told her. Killian tried to shift to look down and see, but Logan warned her, "Stay put, Killian." She lowered her gaze and didn't try to move again. Logan got up from his spot and got down on Killian's level. He took a picture from the front and from the back. "If you're a good girl, I'll let you see those pictures later," he promised. "God, you look like such a slut," he said, admiring the pictures. "You have the nicest tits, you know that?"

"Oh, they're a little small," she mumbled shyly.

"I'm all about quality, not quantity," he said. "Besides they're a perfect handful for me," he showed her, cupping them in his hands. She definitely didn't have big tits, but he wouldn't have described them as small either. They were just a nice size--perfect for her body.

"Thank you, Sir," she blushed.

"And your nipples are so cute." He rubbed his thumbs over the stiff points and she made the sweetest little gasp when he did. He tweaked them lightly. "Do you like it hard or soft?" he asked, pinching them firmly this time.

"Both," she squeaked.

He lowered his head and took one nipple in his mouth. He flicked it with his tongue, then sucked it firmly, enjoying the way her breath quickened. He scraped it teasingly with his teeth before turning his attention to the other one and doing the same thing.

"Mm, look how hard they are now," he said, admiring her stiffly pointed nipples.

"That felt really good," she breathed.

"Good," he murmured. He kissed her, his hands returning to her chest, pinching her nubs harder this time. She moaned into his mouth. He couldn't resist any longer. He dipped his head down again and took her nipple in his teeth and bit it. Not too hard, but hard enough to make her yelp in surprise. His actions had become rougher and his teasing had turned into firm pinches and tugs and little bites that had her squealing. He just couldn't help it.

After one particularly enthusiastic nip, she let out a long but not loud, "Owwww."

Logan wasn't 100% sure if it was a good ow or a bad ow, so he tried it again, doing the same thing to the other side. When she made a kind of pathetic whimpering noise, he asked, "Is that too much?"

"I don't know," she moaned. "I think I like it." She cried out softly when he did it again. "But it hurts so much, Sir."

He kept going until she was breathing heavily and squirming, barely managing to stay where he'd told her to. She'd grown quite loud too. Logan's cock was very hard again. The sound of her screams made him throb with desire.

"Put your head down and your ass up," he told her, finally tearing his attention from her tits. "I'm going to inspect your slut holes."

Killian obediently did as he instructed and he moved behind her again. He saw the drip of his cum on the floor that he had watched leak out of her. Her ass was gaping just a tiny bit with the absence of his cock, and he could see some of his spunk still inside her. Her pussy was slightly swollen with her excitement and her slit was shining with her own fluids. He didn't meet any resistance when he pushed his finger into her ass; she was still slippery with lube and cum.

"I have to fuck you again now, sweetheart."

"But you just did," she protested.

"I know, princess, but your ass is too tempting and my supply of cum is endless for you."

"Really, Sir?" She shot him a longing look over her shoulder.

"I know what you need, cumslut. And I can give it to you over and over."

She moaned delightedly at his words and arched her back a bit, pushing her butt towards him invitingly. Logan didn't bother with more lube; her channel was so slick already. He made sure to enter slowly with little thrusts to ensure his rod slid in easily. He didn't want to hurt her...at least, not during this part. He did want to hurt her though. He wanted to be so rough. She wanted it too, he was sure.

"I'm going to stay buried in you until your ass is molded to the shape of my cock, slut," he growled. She pushed her hips back in to him enthusiastically at his words. "I'm going to fuck you so long and so hard that you will feel incomplete when you are finally without my cock," he promised.

"Oh fuck, Logan!" she said loudly. "Holy fuck. I can't."

"Well, you are." He smacked her ass firmly.

"Noooo," she whimpered. "Fucking hell, please."

She hadn't spoken a full coherent sentence for a while. "Killian," he got her attention, slowing his place slightly, "what color?" He had to check, much as he wanted to pound her relentlessly into a sobbing mess.

She wailed and put her forehead to the ground, her hands were clenched in fists by her head. "Oh fuck!" Then, to his utter surprise, she helplessly whimpered, "Green."

He looked at her with renewed lust; he burned for her. "Okay, princess," he cooed reassuringly, "you can scream and cry if you want. Don't worry, I'll keep fucking you."

She moaned. She yowled. He continued.

Logan was truly amazed by the pounding she was willing to take. She was an absolute mess. Almost in tears. Yet she never used her safeword. She actually wanted this.

He had to stay present. He had to fight that deliciously intoxicating feeling of being completely consumed by dominance.

"Play with yourself, sweetheart," he reminded her. "Remember how much that helps."

One of her hands slid between her legs.

She was so obedient. She always tried so hard. It was one of the things that turned him on most about her.

He raked his nails down her back, making her wail. The pink trails left in their wake made his mind drift to thoughts of how her back would look streaked with blood. He pounded her harder. When she cried out, he smacked her ass forcefully.

"Again," she whimpered.

He obliged, spanking her until her ass was red with handprints. He saw her slip her free hand under her face, over her mouth, muffling her growing cries. "Move your hand," he said. "I want to hear you scream for me when you cum."

She took her hand away from her mouth. "Oh god, oh fuck!" Her speech had been reduced to partial nonsensical sentences that made his cock quiver with excitement.

He reached around and stroked her slit with his finger. He didn't penetrate her but he kept teasing around her dripping hole. He loved feeling her hand next to his as she worked her clit.

"Logan," said Killian suddenly. "Fuck!" She was rubbing herself frantically. "Oh fuck me. Fuck, Sir," she moaned. Logan was very much still fucking her and had no plan to stop. "Please, oh god, I'm going to--fuuuuuuck!" His buttslut was cumming for him again. And it was glorious. Logan's hand was still teasing her pussy and when she climaxed he could feel her hot juice dripping freely into it.

She mewled loudly as she was overtaken by orgasm. Face down, ass up, hips trembling in his hands, and he held her in place and continued to thrust into her. He wanted to fuck her for hours but he'd have mercy on her poor ass and cum soon.

"Still cumming?" Killian gasped, confused. "Cumming again?" She shuddered and moaned.

Holy fuck. Had he really given Killian back-to-back anal orgasms? "That's it, baby," he murmured, "just keep cumming into my hand." His other hand was lovingly rubbing her butt and lower back while her body shook violently. "I'm gonna fill you now, Killie."

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered.

Logan came long and he came hard. Especially considering he'd just filled her very recently.

He had barely enough strength to pull Killian into his arms when he was done. He collapsed on the floor with his back against the couch, not bothering to stand up to actually sit on it. Logan held her in his arms. They were both breathing heavily. Eventually, he put his lips to her neck and pet her hair. She turned her head enough that he could give her a soft kiss. He wasn't sure how long they sat there quietly together.

"Come on, sweetheart," he said, finally moving, "let's get cleaned up." He got to his feet and helped her up. She ended up in his arms, gazing up at him. She didn't seem to have words, but speaking wasn't necessary to communicate their current state.

Logan led Killian to the bathroom and started the water for a bath, throwing some Epsom salt into it to help her butt.

"I'm going to give you a bit of privacy," he said, turning to Killian and kissing her on the forehead. "I'll be back in a couple minutes though, okay?" She nodded. "You get in the bath whenever you're ready."

He left and headed to the kitchen. He grabbed a Gatorade from the pantry and downed half of it. He leaned against the counter and closed his eyes. He wanted to give Killian a chance to cleanup in private, but it was hard to tear himself away from her when she looked at him like that.

When he returned a couple minutes later, she was sitting in the bathtub. He handed her the bottle of Gatorade. The tub wasn't very large, so he sat on the floor next to it. He'd rinse off when she was done. He wanted her to be able to stretch out. He stroked her hair, her arm, touching her softly just to be close to her; she closed her eyes.

"How do you feel, princess?" he asked.

She opened her eyes, blinking slowly. "Good, I think. So drained though."

"We'll go lie down after this," said Logan, looking forward to wrapping her in his arms.

A patch of sun shone through the window onto his bed. Killian stretched out across it as luxuriously as a cat would, before scooting over so Logan could join her. She curled up against him and put her head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around her and closed his eyes, in a state of complete bliss.

KILLIAN

Killian yawned and opened her eyes. The sun had moved quite a bit in the time they'd been asleep. Logan's eyes were closed, his breathing, steady. She pressed her lips gently to his, waking him with light kisses. She still felt that deep instinctive need to be near him. She didn't know what time it was, but she knew they're time together that day would come to end too soon. She wanted him as close as possible until that time came.

"Hey, sweetheart," he said softly, waking up.

"Hi." She nuzzled his neck, enjoying the light scent of man mixed with soap.

"That was a nice nap," he said, "and a nice way to be woken up." He yawned and sat up. "You hungry?"

"A bit," she noticed.

"I'll make us sandwiches. That okay?"

"Yeah, that sounds great." She sat up, looking around for her clothes which she realized she hadn't worn for quite some time.

"You can stay in here if you wanna relax. Or if you don't want to put on clothes...ever again." He winked, heading for the door, wearing only a pair of shorts. "I won't be long." He paused, and asked, "Which kind of meat is it that you don't like again?"

"Roast beef," she replied.

"Got it." He left.

Killian found her clothes in a couple piles near the bed. She pulled her cotton shorts and crop top on, skipping her undergarments for the time being. She checked her phone and then flopped down on the couch. She was still tired. In a good way though. She was starting to notice her ass feeling a bit raw. She'd known it would catch up with her eventually. But damn, was it worth it. She'd never experienced a fucking like that before.

A few minutes later, Logan appeared carrying two plates with sandwiches.

"Thank you," she said, taking the plate he handed her.

"Of course, princess. Can I get you anything else? Do you want a drink?" Logan was so attentive.

She shook her head. "Not right now." She wanted that sandwich more than anything now.

Killian didn't realize how hungry she'd been until she was looking at an empty plate with her stomach feeling much more full than it had previously.

"Stay for a while longer?" he asked, as he put their plates in the dishwasher--Killian had followed him to the kitchen. "I was thinking of lying outside in the shade."

Killian nodded. She didn't need to be convinced to stay. She wasn't ready to say goodbye yet.

Logan handed her a glass of water and they went to the backyard together. They had a big deck with plenty of outdoor furniture--the good kind with nice cushions--and big umbrellas for shade. There were also hammocks and a couple chairs towards the back of the yard, but they settled on the deck. Logan connected to the outdoor speakers and put on an ultra chill music mix.

Logan stretched out on one couch and Killian on the one next to him. It was arranged in an L-shape and their heads were in the same corner. It was a beautiful day--hot but tolerable in the shade. It was utterly relaxing.

"I've been wondering," Killian started, "did Jack tell you I was submissive or did you think so yourself?"

"I knew before he said anything. I've known for a long time. Or suspected, at least," he said. "Remember that time you asked me to help you study and we fooled around until you mom came home?"

"I definitely do," she nodded.

"First time you touched my cock."

"Sentimental."

"You asked me if you could play with it. It was the way you said it. The way you looked at me. That's when I saw what you really were; a subby slut girl."

"I was still a virgin."

"Doesn't change what you are at heart," he shrugged. "Come here, Killie." He reached for her hand. "You're too far away over there. I want to be able to touch you."

Killian joined him on his couch, and asked, "Did you think I was a virgin?" They sat facing each other on opposite sides of the couch, their legs tangling somewhere in the middle.

"Not at all. If I had, I wouldn't have been nearly as forward. Like asking you to spend the night. Were you planning on telling me before fucking me?"

"I knew I'd tell you before, if things got to that point. I just didn't want to have an awkward conversation about it, or make it into a big thing, or have it change how you treated me."

"You think that's all I would have been interested in if I knew?"

"Not exactly. Mostly I didn't bring it up because it was just one more thing that made me feel young and I liked that you treated me like an adult. I'm sorry," she sighed, "if it came off as shady. I didn't mean it that way."

"No apology needed, Killian."

"You know, I almost said yes," she admitted.

"Really?" he sounded surprised.

They'd been on his bed, having just finished a hot round of oral. He'd been kissing her neck, trying to convince her to spend the night. We can get some dinner. Watch a movie. Then I'll fuck your brains out and make you cum a couple more times before you fall asleep in my arms. If you're into that kind of thing.

"It was the sexiest thing anyone had ever said to me. And I really wanted to know what that would be like." Things might have gone so much differently if she'd chosen to stay with Logan that day.

"Looks like you got to find out anyway."

"Lucky me," said Killian, batting her lashes at him.

"Did you have fun this weekend, princess?"

"Yes," she found herself blushing. "Thank you for everything."

"My pleasure. I really enjoyed playing with you. You were so amazing."

It made Killian feel warm to hear. She sat up a bit more and scooted closer to Logan. He moved in too and pulled her in to a kiss. Her tongue flicked against his lovely lips as she remembered how his mouth felt on other parts of her body. His lips parted, allowing her to deepen the kiss. By the time she pulled away, they were both breathing harder.

Killian's phone buzzed, getting her attention. Her mom.

M: BBQ tonight at the Johnson's.

K: Cool

"Looks like I'm staying for dinner." She showed Logan her phone.

"Mm, guess the fun isn't over quite yet," he said, with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"I think maybe I should run home real quick and clean up before they get here then," said Killian. She hadn't really planned on being out all day and had left the house wearing cotton shorts and a tee. After having a bath earlier, Killian thought her parents might notice she looked unusually natural for an evening social engagement.

"If you must," allowed Logan, reluctantly releasing her from his hold.

LOGAN

Killian returned about 45 minutes later. She was wearing a short white dress that was made from some kind of soft looking, casual material. The length of the dress left a long stretch of perfectly tanned thigh visible. She'd brushed her hair and done her makeup. She looked cute. Really cute. But Logan's eyes kept drifting back down to her bare legs.

"Happy to see me?" asked Killian, giving him a knowing look, her eyes flicking down to his crotch.

"Yes," he cleared his throat awkwardly. He couldn't believe he'd spent the past 24 hours playing with Killian at every opportunity, yet she still had the ability to leave him tongue tied with a boner just by showing up on his doorstep in a pretty summer dress.

"You gonna be able to keep your erection in check while we're around the fam?" Killian teased.

"Hopefully," he chuckled. "Want a drink?" he offered, and she nodded. "Rum and coke?"

"Oh that kind of drink," Killian giggled. "Yeah, that's fine. You trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me later?" she teased.

"If you're lucky," he winked. They took their drinks outside and took a seat on the cushioned loveseat on the patio. Logan noticed his hand had moved to Killian's thigh, seemingly of its own accord. "I like your dress," he said.

"Thanks, stud."

"It's very short." He couldn't help moving his hand up a bit higher. "It's going to be hard to be good tonight. I don't know if keep my hands off you."

She gave him a rather seductive look, and said, "Maybe you should try to get it out of your system while we're still alone."

And then she was in his lap, straddling him. Logan ran his hands up and down her smooth legs as she made out with him. He grabbed her ass appreciatively when she rubbed against his quickly growing cock. Killian was unbearably sexy. Even more so when her seemingly infinite sex drive took over her brain.

He slipped his hand between her legs, rubbing against her mound. He could feel heat and moisture radiating from her core through her thin panties. He could just catch a glimpse of a growing wet spot on them, darkening the white fabric.

"Why are you so wet, sweetheart?" he asked, still teasing her over her underwear.

"I love feeling your cock get hard for me," she said, grinding against him. She stopped talking to return to kissing him.

Killian's tongue found his and she frenched him with a slow but burning heat that made him want to take her right there in the backyard. He resisted, knowing her ass needed a break and they had limited time before their parents got back. But that didn't mean he couldn't play with her pussy a little...

Logan gave her ass a firm slap, making her moan. "Sit down," he said quietly, hands still on her hips as he guided her back to the loveseat. "Spread your legs," he told Killian, getting to his knees in front of her.

"They're gonna be back soon," she breathed, as he teased her through her panties.

"We'll hear them when they pull up the driveway."

She glanced around the yard. "Right here?"

"Yep." He pulled her underwear off which turned out to be a very small looking thong.

Their backyard was fenced and had a fair amount of privacy. Except, of course, when coming out of the house, as their parents would when they arrived home. Logan wasn't too worried. He had a feeling he could make Killian cum in no time. Whether he would or not was another question.

He licked her slit, pressed his tongue against it until it slid inside her. Her pussy was so tight and so juicy. Logan tongue fucked her for a bit, but he knew what she really wanted. He tongued circles around her clit, not quite hitting it. She was squirming, desperately trying to get the stimulation she wanted from him. He teased her hole with his fingers, feeling how excited she'd become. Still, he avoided hitting her clit with his tongue. He even rubbed her with his fingers, everywhere except there.