Insatiable Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to suck rhythmically, pumping his shaft with her hand at the same time. He was breathing harder, thrusting into her movements. Killian found herself taking joy in this power, much as he had with her. His load belonged to her, and she wouldn't let him release it until she was ready. She loved slowly working him up. She loved the taste of his precum. She loved the way he twitched with excitement when she found his most sensitive spots.

Killian met his gaze as she renewed her efforts. He was ready. She could feel it. He held her head in his hands; she could tell it was taking effort for him to not take control and force her faster and deeper. This time when she heard his breath start to quicken and felt his legs tense, she didn't let up on her pace. She sucked and sucked, taking him deeper until the head was hitting the back of her throat. He let out a soft groan, holding her head in place while he pumped his seed into her mouth.

She cleaned his cock tenderly with her tongue once he had finished cumming. She savored the salty taste of success, letting no cum escape.

Finally, Killian stood up. Logan had his back against the house and was leaning against it for support as he tried to catch his breath. She slipped her arms around his waist and put her head against his chest, holding him softly while he stroked the back of her head.

"Thank you, Killian, for everything you gave me this weekend," he murmured. "Your trust. Your submission. Your body. I cherish this gift."

She smiled, standing on her toes, and placed a final kiss on his lips before taking a step back and from him and letting herself into her room.