Insatiable Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Killian groaned.

"Playing."

"You're killing me."

"What's wrong, princess?" he said innocently.

"You know how to make me cum."

"I do."

"But you aren't," she groaned, frustrated, as he penetrated her with one finger.

"Would you like to cum?"

"God yes!"

"You want me to tongue your clit the way you like it?" He placed one finger on it lightly, making her shudder. He didn't rub her; he just held his finger there. Every so often he'd press a little harder and then back off again.

"Fuck yes please," she breathed.

Her pussy kept clenching down on his finger as her excitement increased. He took his finger off her nub and placed his lips on it. He smiled as she moaned with pleasure. Logan flicked his tongue against it once.

"Please!" she said desperately when he gave it another teasing flick.

"Beg for it, my sweet little slut," he said softly.

"Oh, please, Sir, please," she whispered. "Please tongue and suck my clit the way I like." He rewarded her a few light licks. "Please let me cum, Sir." She sighed in delight when he gave her a little more, but when he stopped, she made a noise of despair that made Logan's cock throb. "Please, please, I need it," she begged.

Logan put his lips around her excited clit. He felt Killian's fingers in his hair as he started to suck on it. He sucked until she was writhing in the chair and he had to stop fingering her so he could hold her legs still.

And then he stopped.

"No!" she cried mournfully.

"This orgasm belongs to me," he said lowly. "You will get it when I am ready to give it to you."

She nodded in understanding. "Yes, Sir."

"Keep begging."

"Please keep licking me, Sir." He resumed his work. "Please keep using your amazing tongue on my pussy. You make me feel so good. Please let me cum. Let me show you how much I appreciate you, Sir." She whimpered as he gave her more attention. And more attention. Giving her exactly what she wanted. "Oh god, oh fuck. Please don't stop, Sir. You're going to make me cum."

Logan did stop.

"No," Killian choked. "No, please keep going, Sir. Please!"

She was becoming frantic with need. Logan could feel a damp spot in his underwear where he had leaked precum.

Logan heard the sound of a vehicle door closing very nearby. "That's all for now, princess," he said, giving her pussy a final lick. "I think they're back."

"Fuck," she said longingly.

Logan smiled and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, I'm going to give you an absolutely mind-blowing orgasm by the end of the night." He kissed her briefly before pulling away.

"Thank you, Sir," she murmured, closing her legs as he moved away.

Logan stood and adjusted his very excited cock so it was trapped against his stomach under the waist band of his pants. "Maybe I should go wash my hands before someone smells your slutty cunt on me," he decided. "You're not allowed to clean up though," he said before she could ask. "And you can't put your panties back on."

"Can you hide them then?" she asked. "Unless you want to leave my cum soaked thong on the patio for everyone to see."

"Suppose I could do that." He snatched them from the ground and put them in his pocket before heading inside. He had just finished washing his hands in the kitchen sink when he heard the front door open and the sound of his and Killian's parents' voices.

"Hello," he greeted them cheerily on his way by. "How was golf?" he asked.

"Good round today," replied his father. Logan suspected he'd been the one tasked with driving that day while the other three were off the hook and could indulge in a day of outdoor drinking. Logan privately thought this was the main purpose of golf.

"Nice!" he said brightly.

"You're awfully chipper today," said his mother.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" he said, heading out the backdoor. He took a seat next to Killian and gave her thigh a quick squeeze before they were no longer alone. Their family joined them shortly thereafter.

"Oh, hello, Killie," said her mother when she saw her.

"Hi, Mom. How was golf?"

"Your father won, as usual."

It really was a nice day, and it was nice spending time with both the families that evening. Selfishly, Logan would have preferred that time to be alone with Killian, but if he couldn't be alone with her, at least he still got to be near her. When she excused herself from the group to go to the bathroom, he decided it would be a good time to refill his drink.

"Oh, hello," said Killian pausing in her process of passing through the kitchen when she saw Logan there.

"Come here, princess," he said, taking her hand and pulling her to him. She made a small noise of contentment when she found herself in his arms. "I was having a hard time keeping my hands off you out there." He nodded at the drink on the counter, "You can have that before we go out, if you want."

She accepted it. Logan wanted to use his hands for other things.

"Logan," she nearly choked on her drink when he slipped a hand under her dress, "what are you doing?"

"Enjoying every opportunity I get to play with your pussy," he said, his fingers exploring her warmth.

"You're bad," she moaned, as he toyed with her clit.

"Are you really surprised?"

"Nope," she said, finishing the drink and setting it down. "Fuck, that feels good though."

"Good," he kissed her neck. She had her back to him and he'd reached around to play with her. He had stopped teasing and started rubbing more intently. She thrust her butt back, grinding against his quickly hardening cock. "Maybe I should make you cum right now."

"Right here?" She raised her brows.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" he dared her.

"Probably cum like a slut," she said breathlessly.

"That's what I thought," he said smugly. He saw her bite her lip, doing her best to stay quiet. "You're such a good little slut," he purred in her ear, making her moan in delight.

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered. "I'd like to cum for you."

"Too bad," he said, stopping his attentions and turning her to face him.

"But you just said--" she tried to protest.

"I said, maybe I should make you cum. I also told you this orgasm belongs to me, and you won't get it until I'm ready to give it to you."

"You're a fucking tease," she muttered, folding her arms.

He laughed and kissed her on the forehead. He poured himself another drink, as the original mission was, and said, "Let's go back out before anyone wonders where we got off to." He nudged the pouting girl towards the door.

"At least I'm not the one who has to hide a boner," she said slyly, rubbing the front of his pants and giving his cock a little squeeze.

"Honey, I've had a decade to practice hiding unwelcome erections. But I appreciate your concern." He gave her ass an affectionate slap before heading back outside.

The air was filled with the aroma of cooking meat, and Logan was glad to have the distraction of other people to keep his mind off what he'd like to be doing with Killian.

He absently watched Killian walk away from the table when she'd finished eating, putting her hair in a ponytail and giving Logan a glimpse of pink scratch marks on her shoulder blades. He tried very hard to ignore the way his cock twitched at the sight. Then, realizing he could see marks on her, very quickly texted Killian.

L: Put your hair down

L: Marks on your back

She immediately took her ponytail out and shook her head so plenty of her long hair covered her back.

L: Plus you look so sexy with it down

Her lips twitched in a little smile as she read the message.

K: More princess that way?

L: Yep

L: You're gorgeous either way, don't get me wrong

K: Stop you're making me blush

L: I know. It's so fucking cute

He looked up from his phone and caught her eye. She quickly looked away, blushing all over again. He enjoyed making her squirm from afar. But he decided he'd rather just be close to her, so he got up and went to her.

"You wanna go lie in the hammocks?" he suggested. They'd be able to talk with some privacy over there while their parents chatted around the table.

"Yes," she got to her feet immediately and followed him to the other side of the yard.

The hammocks were hung under the trees side by side. They each took one, and lay opposite ways so they could face each other.

"This has been a very pleasant end to a great weekend," he sighed happily.

"Agreed," she smiled.

"Be honest," Logan looked at her knowingly, "have you been thinking about anything other than fucking me this whole time?"

"Yeah, thinking about you finishing what you started with your tongue," she said crisply.

"Close enough," he shrugged. Catching her tone, he added, "Someone is cranky."

"You are absolutely evil, you know that?"

"I might feel bad, if it didn't turn you on so damn much. Or if I hadn't given you so many orgasms already."

"Someone's feeling cocky."

"Hard not to be when I have the perfect sub hooked on my dick."

"The perfect sub, huh? I'm flattered."

"You gonna show Jack how obedient I've taught you to be? Or are you gonna be a little brat still?"

"TBD. Probably a bit of both," she shrugged. There was something about how differently she submitted to both of them that Logan found incredibly endearing. "So, are you as into anal as Jack is?" Killian asked him.

"Ironically, no. Though, I think you've changed that for me."

"Well, you fuck ass like you love it."

"Thanks, sweetheart. I do now."

"I do too, as it turns out."

"How does your ass feel?" he asked.

"Sore," she said without hesitation.

"Is Jack going to fuck it as soon as he's back?"

"I expect so. He might give me some time if I'm lucky. Or he might get excited by the fact that I'm sore and do it ASAP."

"For your own sake, I hope he gives you a little time to recover. I might have been a little over enthusiastic today." He'd railed her relentlessly.

"Mm, over enthusiastic indeed," she said, giving him a smoldering glance. "That was an insane fuck."

"It was super intense," he agreed. "You truly surprised me when you said green."

"I surprised me too," she laughed. "I don't know what I was thinking. Everything just felt so good, so raw."

"Bit of a masochist, huh?"

"A bit, yeah," she blushed.

"Stop being so damn sexy, Killie," he said playfully, nudging her hammock with his foot. "Everything I've learned about you this weekend has made me even more attracted to you."

"It's mutual," she said shyly.

Logan found he had to remind himself not to get too attached. It's not that he was getting feelings for her. But he was undeniably feeling that post-domination protective attachment that made him want to keep her close. That was okay for now, but it couldn't last. Killian was his plaything right now only. This weekend. That would end tomorrow. Tomorrow she would be just Jack's girlfriend again.

"Ready to head home soon, Killie?" her mother asked, startling them both with her sudden appearance.

"Actually, I was hoping I could keep Killie a while longer?" said Logan politely. "I'll walk her back." Killian's mother didn't look opposed to this, but she did look like she was expecting some reason for the request. He hadn't thought that far ahead. "There's supposed to be a decent view of Saturn late tonight," he said, seriously hoping that was either true or would not be fact checked.

"Of course, that's fine," her mom said. "Good luck with Saturn," she said with a wave goodbye.

Once her mother was out of earshot, Killian raised a brow and said, "Saturn, huh?"

"Thought it was better than telling her I wanted to see Uranus again," he smirked.

"Oh my god, you're 12 years old," she rolled her eyes, laughing none the less.

"One is never too old for a good Uranus joke, sweetheart," he chuckled. "I think it goes without saying, I have no plan to look for Saturn tonight. I just wanted an excuse to keep you here late. And maybe," he added, "give you a hand with your little problem."

"My little problem?" she snorted.

"Your needy hot cunt," he clarified unnecessarily. "Touch your pussy. I want to know if you're wet."

She looked like she wanted to argue, but she gave in. There was enough distance and coverage between them and the house that she could easily slip her hand between her legs unnoticed.

"Yes, I'm wet," she confirmed.

"How wet are we talking?"

"I can feel it on my lips."

"That so hot," he grinned. "You know what I kept thinking about when you went home this afternoon?"

"Hm?"

"That you had two loads of my cum in your ass. I'm sure there wasn't any by then--I know you cleaned up and it had been a while, but I couldn't help imagining you getting ready at home, stuffed full of my cream." He said it mostly because he knew it would turn her on, but it was also true.

"That's so hot," she groaned.

"Are you still touching yourself?"

"Kinda. My hand is down there but I'm not doing anything with it."

Logan glanced at the deck to ensure they were now the only ones outside. "Rub your clit." He could see her arm moving and hear her little moan, but do the fabric of the hammocks, he wasn't able to see much detail beyond that. "Does it feel good, princess?"

"Yes," she sighed.

"Keep playing with it. Make sure you tell me when you get close to cumming," he said strictly. "We'll do what we did yesterday. You're gonna tell me what you liked and didn't like today." It was a reconnaissance mission, after all.

"Holy fuck, everything," she said, making him smile. "I liked getting belted. I liked it when you made me beg to cum. I liked it when you made me repeat the dirty sentences."

"Do you remember what they are?" he asked.

"I am a dirty girl. I am a slut for two brothers. I want to be their plaything."

"Good girl." It was just as hot hearing her say it again.

"I liked cleaning your cock for you, Sir," she said quietly, almost embarrassed.

"Did you?" he said, intrigued.

"Yeah, I dunno, something about being on my knees for you maybe. And I liked when you bit my nipples and played with them rough. They're still a little sore too." The thought of her sore nipples made Logan undeniably excited. "Oh my god, the last time you fucked me. Literally everything about it. I don't even remember all the details. I just remember you, and the way you made me feel."

"It's called sub-space," he told her. "That feeling you get when nothing exists in the world except you and your Dom. When everything feels good."

"Is it like that for you too?"

"I expect it's very similar and very different. I've never experienced sub-space so I can't say from personal experience."

"Have you ever switched?" she asked.

"I don't think I have a submissive bone in my body. Been slapped and choked a little and it did not do it for me," he said. "I can describe our last fuck if you're feeling fuzzy on the details," he offered.

"Yes, please," she moaned.

"You remember me biting your nipples," he said, and she moaned again. "I told you I had to fuck you again, and that I'd fuck you until your asshole was molded to the shape of my cock. You were squirming, whimpering, saying ow and no which is when I checked in and you said green. I think after that is when you started to slip away. You screamed and moaned and I fucked you hard. I scratched you and I spanked you--you begged for more so I kept spanking you. You started to cum. Your pussy was literally dripping into my hand. I kept fucking you and fucking you the whole time and that's when you said you were cumming again which is when I lost it too."

"You fucked me like a beast. Fucking insatiable. It was incredible."

He noticed Killian's shallow quick breath, and asked, "Are you getting close, sweetheart?"

"Yeah."

"How close?"

"Um...really close."

Logan counted to three in his head very slowly, and then said, "Stop now, Killian." She whimpered a little but her movement ceased. "I think I'm ready to give you that orgasm now," he decided. "Let's go inside."

Her lips were locked with Logan's by the time he pushed her into his bed. He could feel her need. He could make out with her forever, he thought, but he was on a mission that required using his lips elsewhere. He moved down her body, parting her legs and smelling the sweet fragrance of her arousal. He buried his face in her pussy, finally ready to give her what she'd been waiting for.

Logan sunk one finger easily into her slit, so he added a second finger too and started stroking her channel. She arched her back and ran her fingers through his hair. With his fingers in her pussy, it was much easier to tell how close she was.

He worked her to the edge two more times, feeling the way her muscles desperately clenched on his fingers whenever she got nearer.

She wrapped her legs around his neck. "Logan," she moaned, "please."

He kept sucking her clit but every time he thought she was getting a little too close, he'd start flicking it a bit with tongue, or he'd let up a little--anything to break the rhythm and distract her a bit. He was learning to read her body so quickly.

"Please," she begged, "help me." She sounded all choked up, close to tears in her desperation. "I need you, Sir."

Finally, Logan acquiesced, giving her exactly what she needed until she was a shaking, shuddering, cummy mess. Once her body had gone limp, he lay down beside her and took her in his arms, curling his body around hers. He refused to close his eyes; he knew it would be far too easy to fall asleep like that.

"You were right," she mumbled, "it was a mind-blowing orgasm."

"Good," he said, satisfied by a job well done, and kissed her neck. Eventually she got the strength up to roll over to face Logan. He held her and he kissed her. But finally, he said, "I think I should take you home now."

KILLIAN

It was late when Killian and Logan got to her house, so she went around the back to let herself in through her bedroom door.

She put her arms around his neck as they stood in front of the door and looked up at him. "May I suck your cock, Sir, one last time?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, princess," he said, kissing her. "One last time."

She pressed her hand to the front of his shorts, feeling his manhood grow against it. Killian sank to her knees before him. She didn't move quickly. She wanted to savor every second. Her fingers curled on the waist band of his shorts, and she gazed up at him. It was an exquisite feeling to kneel before him, ready to please him. Logan stood still, letting her do what she wanted, but his eyes stayed fixed on her.

She pulled his pants down, allowing his hardened member to spring upwards, slapping against his stomach in its excitement. Killian took his piece in her hand, admiring the size and shape. He had a wonderful cock and she wanted to show him just how much she appreciated it. She stroked slowly, base to tip, keeping her grip light until he was fully rigid. She did the same thing with her tongue, giving him several long, purposeful licks down the full length.

Killian was glad she already drained his balls more than once that day. She wanted to give him a long, luxurious blowjob that wouldn't be easy to forget.

She touched the tip of her tongue to the little hole, tasting his leaking excitement, before swirling around the tip and lubricating the whole thing with saliva. She wrapped her lips around his rod, accepting him further into her mouth. She kept her hand wrapped around the base so she could work his length while she continued to caress the head and tease it with her tongue. He groaned in delight when she took his balls in her hand, squeezing them lovingly as she urged his length further into her throat.

Logan pet her hair affectionately while she worked. Any time she looked up at him, she saw his eyes on her.