Insatiable Pt. 08

Story Info
Killian adjusts to life with two Doms.
9.9k words
4.86
11.3k
7
2

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 8 - Princess, Slut, Slave

* * *

KILLIAN

Despite the surprising turn the camping trip had taken, things didn't feel all that different to Killian once they were back to normal life. Daddy and Master were really just Jack and Logan most of the time. Things had felt different and naughty in the woods at night. She didn't want them any less now, but it seemed harder to make it happen. It's not like the three of them had unlimited privacy. Logistically, living at home with family didn't lend itself to an easy kinky arrangement.

Killian had spent one night with Jack and had seen Logan in passing. They'd exchanged a few texts but that was all. She felt a little awkward. She thought maybe they all did.

Jack had started working more—he would be full-time once the summer was over. Though it wasn't a surprise to Killian, she was selfishly annoyed that it meant less time for them to spend together. The obvious thing to do with her free time was Logan, but she hadn't. She didn't know why. She could. Why was it making her nervous? She had to text him. She could make the first move. She could do it.

K: Hey

Killian finally talked herself into texting Logan.

L: Hey sweetheart. How are you?

He'd replied right away.

K: Good

She bit her lip. Should she just ask if she could come over? Should she say something sexy? She didn't know what to do next.

K: Are you busy right now?

L: No

L: Wanna come over?

K: Sure

Killian breathed a sigh of relief. At least she hadn't had to invite herself over. She wondered if he was home alone. She wondered what she was hoping to get out of seeing him.

She brushed her teeth and quickly combed her hair before walking to the Johnson's house.

It felt so weird to be going over there to see Logan while Jack was at work. She knew it was okay. They had rules. But not mentioning it to Jack first still felt like doing something wrong. She thought about texting him anyway but ultimately decided against it, knowing there was a high likelihood Jack was around his father at work and she didn't want any messages to be accidentally seen by the wrong member of the family.

She knocked on the Johnson's door. There were no cars in the driveway.

"Hey," Logan let her in.

"Hi," she said brightly. She followed him inside and looked around; the house was quiet. She wondered if they were alone.

"We can go back to my room," offered Logan.

"Yeah, sure," agreed Killian quickly.

"I'm glad you texted me," he said, sitting down on the plush couch. Killian sat next to him. Her eyes drifted involuntarily to the armrest as she remembered being fucked in the same spot a few weeks prior. And on the ground in front of them. She tried not to get distracted. "I'm sorry I didn't ask you to come over sooner," said Logan; Killian realized she'd just been sitting in silence. "I didn't want to intrude if you were hanging out with Jack, I guess."

"It's okay," said Killian. "It felt weird texting you today. But I wanted to see you." She paused, nervous to ask the next question. "Are you still interested in our...arrangement?"

"Yes," he said firmly, leaving no time for her to doubt his answer. "You?"

"Yes!" she agreed quickly.

"Good." He looked as relieved as she felt.

"So, um, what now?" she asked, hating how awkward she was.

"I don't know," he chuckled. "Out of curiosity, does Jack know you're here?"

"No. I didn't want to risk your dad seeing it while he's at work."

"I doubt my dad would notice or think anything of it if he did."

"You think I should text him?"

"He said it wasn't necessary."

"Still feels a bit weird, doesn't it?" said Killian.

"I think this whole thing is gonna feel a bit weird until we're all used to it," agreed Logan. "So, did you come over today for a booty call or to talk?"

Killian flushed, "I don't know. I guess I came over because I wasn't sure if you were still interested. But if you'd rather it be a booty call, that's cool too."

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that," he said hastily. "I'm sorry, Kil, I've never done this before."

"What, you've never kept your brother's girlfriend as a plaything before?" she said jokingly.

"If I remember right, I kept my brother's girlfriend as a plaything the other weekend," he smirked, making Killian blush. "I've never had my own sub before."

"Oh, but," she looked at him inquisitively, "aren't you the one with experience?"

"A bit," he ran his hand through his hair, "I've played before, but I've never, like, had something ongoing."

"I'm honored."

"Maybe we should talk about how we want things to be between us," he suggested. "Expectations."

"Okay. Can you start? I don't really know how or where or what."

"Sure. When would you like our interactions to be as Dom and sub. Always? Sometimes? Strictly in person?"

"Not always," said Killian thoughtfully. "Not around our families, obviously. Unless it's discrete. Or like how it was when we were camping. I liked knowing you could take control at anytime but that you chose not to do it all the time."

"I liked that too," he agreed. "Did you like following the orders we texted you?"

"Yes. It was discrete and fun to have a little secret."

"So, you like the idea of you being home and me texting you orders?" he asked.

Killian nodded, "That sounds fun."

"You may continue to call me Sir."

"You prefer Sir to Master?"

"No," he paused, evidently figuring out how to articulate his thoughts. "I love hearing you say Master. But only when you really feel it. I don't want it unless you mean it."

"I think I understand what you mean." There was something else that had been on Killian's mind. "Can I ask you something, Logan?" she said tentatively. When he nodded, she proceeded, "When we were camping and talking about bodily fluids, you mentioned blood. I was wondering what you meant by that? Were you talking about, like, that time of the month, or that you want to make me bleed?"

He looked at her, considering her question. "To be honest, it's more of a hypothetical than something that would come up—I was just trying to get you thinking. At the time, it was in context of making you bleed. Whips, knives, whatever. But the likelihood we'd ever get into anything like that, even if you did want to try, is slim. This is all new still. Besides, we don't have extensive privacy."

Killian nodded. She paused and then asked, "Are you into that kind of thing?"

It was his turn to hesitate. "Sometimes," he admitted. "Does that freak you out?"

"I'm not squeamish," she shook her head, "but I don't know how I feel about it. It does sound unlikely that it will come up, but I was curious what you meant."

"And regarding that time of the month, it doesn't really bother me, but I'd appreciate a heads up since I'd rather not go down on you at that time. No offense. But I'll totally finger you and fuck you."

"No offense taken." Killian thought she'd probably be too self-conscious to let anyone near her pussy when she was on her period anyway. "So, um...is anyone else home right now?"

"No," he said, with a knowing smile. "Kneel for me, princess."

Killian lowered her gaze and sunk to her knees, a smile on her lips too. "Yes, Sir." She remembered how he told her to kneel before, and she assumed the same position, sitting back on her heels with her ankles crossed, knees slightly spread, and her hands on her thighs.

"Close your eyes," he said, his voice soft but authoritative. She closed her eyes obediently. "Take a deep breath," he instructed—she did, "and let it out. Let go of everything that isn't in this room. Let your mind go blank," he paused. She took another breath, slowly exhaling as she let go and relaxed her mind. "All that matters is right here, right now. Listen to the sound of my voice. I am all that exists in your world."

Killian did as he said, letting his voice wash over her as her other thoughts faded away. She was aware of her body. Her posture. His presence. She almost jumped in surprise as she felt his finger run lightly down her spine. A shiver ran from her neck down her back.

"Your body is mine now, Killian." She felt the soft tickle of breath in her ear when he spoke. "Eventually I'll own every part of you. Head to toe. Inside to out. The essence of your very being will know me as your Master."

Her heart raced as he told her her future.

"You will obey me, not because I tell you to, but because you crave it."

She realized Logan could walk very quietly. Killian's only hint of where he was in the room was the sound of his voice. But the position kept changing. Keeping her unaware. Unsure. Wondering when he would touch her again.

"You are my princess. My slut. My slave. You are whatever I desire."

She felt him touch her wrist, moving her hand behind her back. Knowing what he wanted, she put her other hand behind her too. Fabric touched her wrists, circling them. Cotton—it wasn't rough, but it wasn't soft. She heard him tie the knot, and then he was gone again.

"I will protect you and respect you. Even when I degrade you, even when I hit you, those two things will always be true. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said softly.

"Everything I do is for a reason. Remember, it is all for you."

His lips brushed hers, so lightly and unexpectedly that he was gone before she registered it. She felt something—not his finger—run the length of her jawbone. It was hard, smooth, and rounded, and she had no clue what it was. It ran from her chin, down the front of her throat, down her chest until progress was blocked by her shirt.

"Do you trust me, Killian?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I didn't choose you because I want to abuse you. I want to help you grow and be the best you can be. I chose you because your trust is an honor. I chose you because you're worth it."

She felt warmth on her neck—his tongue moving slowly, lightly, running down the side. The feel of his breath on the slightly wet spot made her shudder with desire. It was incredibly sensitive. She wanted his lips there.

"Stand," he told her. When she stood, she felt his hand on her hips, pulling her shorts off. Once she was naked from the waist down, he said, "Kneel." She returned to her previous position. "Practice that when you aren't with me. I want you to be able to do that easily. Gracefully."

"Yes, Sir," she said. For some reason, she felt a bit self-conscious that she apparently didn't know how to stand up well enough. She would do better.

She felt his hand on the back of her neck, encouraging her forward. "Forehead to the ground." She bent at the waist. "Hips up," he said, lightly touching her butt. She raised it up.

Killian stayed in this new position; bowed forward, face down, ass up, knees spread. It would have been a vulnerable position even if she'd been clothed. Being naked from the waist down made her feel very exposed. She thought it might have been more comfortable if her wrists weren't bound behind her back and she could put her arms in front of her. Killian realized there would be many more things in her future that weren't comfortable. That was okay; not everything had to be comfortable.

She heard a light rustle of plastic somewhere in the room. Curious.

When she felt something touch the sole of her foot, she squeaked in surprise.

"Ticklish?" he asked.

"Not there. Just surprised me."

Logan proceeded with whatever it was he was doing, and Killian felt the most bizarre feeling she'd ever had on her foot. A very light scraping sensation, moving from ball to heel. Then it moved further, slowly up her Achilles tendon, up her calf. She twitched involuntarily when it got to the back of her knee.

"Be still, princess."

She tried very hard not to move again. Even when the strange scratching moved up the back of her thigh. She couldn't stifle a gasp when it reached the spot where her leg became her ass. It wasn't particularly arousing, but it was quite sensitive. Then she felt the same thing on her other leg, although the order was reversed, this time from butt to toe. The sensation moved to the inside of her leg, her inner thigh, going from knee to crotch. It felt so strange; it took every effort not to squirm. She was utterly confused by what object could cause this feeling.

Her skin tingled where she had been brushed with the mystery object. She barely noticed it had stopped. She didn't feel or hear anything for what felt like quite a long time.

"If you're wondering what I'm doing," Logan broke the silence eventually, "I'm admiring my new toy. Every beautiful inch of your body. Mine." He caressed her bum with his hand. "My asshole." He tapped right on her puckered hole with one finger. Then he cupped her mound in his hand. "My cunt." Then his hand was gone. "Have you kept your eyes closed this whole time?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Return to kneeling." Killian didn't love having her face on the ground and was happy he let her move. "I will let you open your eyes, but when you do, you must keep them down. You can't look at me. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You may open them now."

When Killian did open her eyes, the room seemed much brighter than she'd expected. With her eyes closed she'd come to imagine the room was dark.

"Do you know why you can't look at me?" he asked; she shook her head. "It is a privilege to look at me. And I will decide when you've earned it."

"I understand," she said softly.

The sound of the front door closing shattered the peaceful bubble they had built.

"What the fuck?" Logan muttered. "No one is supposed to be home right now. Stay," he told her. He went to his bedroom door and popped his head out. "Hello?"

"Hey, man," called Jack from the other side of the house.

"You're home early. Dad back too?"

"Yeah. In the garage."

"Cool." Logan paused. Killian suspected he was looking at her, but with her eyes lowered, she couldn't tell. "You should come in here," he called to his brother.

"Sure, I'll be down in a bit." Jack's footsteps were heading towards the stairs already. "Need a shower."

"I guess your boyfriend doesn't want to play," said Logan, shutting the door and returning to Killian. "Stand."

She got to her feet, watching as he walked out of sight behind her. Then his hands were on his wrists, untying her binding. When he returned to stand in front of her, she had to remind herself to keep her eyes on the ground. It had been easier with her eyes closed. She found she wanted to look at him badly. He stood very close to her, their bodies almost touching. He touched her chin gently, lifting it a little.

"You may look at me now," he said quietly. Killian raised her eyes, locking on his. The gaze felt utterly electric to Killian. He placed a soft kiss on her lips that Killian wished lasted much longer than it did. "Thank you for coming over today," he murmured. She blushed and he kissed her again. "I'm sorry the interruption distracted me a bit. You don't have to leave right now though."

"Yeah, distracted me too," she said, pulling her pants on again.

"I'd say Jack definitely doesn't realize you're here with me. Judging by the fact that he went for a shower instead of coming in here to admire you all tied up."

"I'm sure your right about that." She took a seat on the couch.

"Should we surprise him?" he asked mischievously.

"What do you have in mind?" said Killian.

"I can tell him to come in when he's done?" He suggested. Killian nodded. It felt a little naughty. He sent a text to Jack telling him to let himself in when he was finished with his shower. "Let him walk in on us," he grinned putting his phone down. "Don't worry, I'll hear if my dad comes in the house," he reassured her before she could mention it.

"What's he gonna walk in on?" she asked, not sure why it was making her nervous. Also kind of excited.

"Anything you want, Killie. Whatever you think will get him going."

She bit her lip, having a hard time thinking. Her mind had gone from very calm to racing. Logan was helping her set up a scene quite reminiscent of the "hubby comes home from work early and finds cheating wife" theme. But she wasn't cheating. She had very explicit permission to do just that. For some reason that didn't lessen the anticipation of him walking in on them for the first time.

"Can I suck you off?" she asked Logan as he sat down next to her.

"Twist my arm, I suppose," he grinned. "Let's give it a few minutes though. Honestly, I don't think I could last 20 minutes in your mouth."

She nodded in agreement. "So, do I get to know what the things you were touching me with are?"

"Have any guesses?"

"The first one—I'm sure this isn't it though—felt like the non-brush end of a makeup brush."

"I could see that." He pulled a sharpie out of his pocket. "Object number one."

"Huh, okay. And I have literally no guess for object number two."

He picked up a plastic spork on the coffee table and held it out to her. "Surprise."

She noticed the flimsy plastic wrapper it had come in sitting on the table as she took the spork from him. She looked at it curiously, though she used them many times, and dragged it across her arm. The tines of the fork and the scratch of plastic matched what she'd felt when he did it. "I never would have thought of that."

"I was working with very limited resources," he shrugged, "and you surprised me by coming over. Luckily, most household items can be made kinky if you try hard enough."

"Perv," she laughed. She paused and then looked at him shyly. "I am allowed to start now?"

"Suppose I'll allow that," he smiled.

"Will you stand?" she asked. "I prefer being on my knees with you." Her cheeks felt very warm as she said it.

He touched her cheek gently, and said, "One of my favorite places for you to be." He stood up as she slid off the couch and on to her knees at his feet. She undid his jeans, in the process of exposing his manhood. She hooked her fingers on the waistband of his pants and paused. "Okay, sweetheart?"

"Yeah," she said quickly. "It's just, this is crazy. I can't believe this is allowed." Trying to get caught was more nerve wracking than she'd thought.

"Encouraged, even."

"Yeah," she smiled nervously.

"Totally don't have to do this if you don't want to," he said, petting her head affectionately.

"No, I want to. Besides, now you're tempting me even more." She eyed the front of his pants. Button undone, fly unzipped, and growing cock, now straining to get free from his boxers.

She tugged his pants down, releasing his bulge from its confines. It was already mostly hard, and it went completely rigid as soon as she wrapped her hand around it. She licked it, slowly, lovingly, appreciating his thick rod and the light taste of precum. She got lost in her work and had his rod buried deep in her throat when the door to Logan's room opened.

"Hey, man—" Jack stopped abruptly. "Oh shit," he sounded surprised, hastily closing the door behind him.

Killian had stopped sucking Logan's dick so she could peer around him and see Jack, but Logan firmly guided her head back to its original position. "You're not done yet." That turned Killian on. A lot. She kept sucking obediently even though she wished she could watch the scene unfolding. But Master wasn't done using her yet.

"Sorry, I didn't realize Killie was here," said Jack.

"Tried to tell you to come in here when you got back," shrugged Logan. Killian felt his hands knot in her hair as she started circling the tip of his cock with her tongue while she stroked his length.

"Believe me, I'm regretting my decision," Jack said. "When did she get here?"

"Uh," Logan groaned, "fuck." Killian knew why he was struggling to find words. She was still dutifully sucking, and she was pretty sure she just found the perfect rhythm to make him bust. "Gimme a sec," he grunted to Jack. Logan was now holding Killian's head in place and the warmth of his seed was filling her mouth.