Insatiable Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not wrong about that," she smiled.

"See, told you it was all selfish," he nudged her. "Just trying to get big dick compliments out of it."

"It that your way of telling me I should be giving you more big dick compliments?"

He shrugged. "I wouldn't be mad if you did."

"I'm obsessed with it, Jack," she said earnestly, looking up at him with her pretty, blue doll eyes. "If cock worship is what you're into, I'd been more than happy to oblige with 100% sincerity."

"I don't know about into it, but I wouldn't mind finding out, if you're ever feeling inspired."

"I'm inspired to lavish your cock with praise every time I get to see it or touch it." She bit her lip, looking down.

He wasn't sure if he'd been serious when he mentioned it or not, but the lust on Killian's face fully convinced him that he wanted to experience it. "I think we should revisit this idea when we aren't in public," he said, catching her eye.

She blushed when she realized he'd seen her staring at his crotch, and said, "Agreed."

"There's one thing I wondered—want clarification on," said Killian. "You want to keep my heart. You don't want me to date Logan. That's fine. But why do we have permission to flirt then?"

He was quiet for a long time, before saying, "I'll try to explain it." He didn't know how. He'd never thought of how to articulate it before. "There are certain feelings you don't get with me. We've known each other for so long. I know that this part of our relationship is a new experience, and there's always going to be lots of amazing new things to experience together, but it doesn't change the fact that we know each other inside out. You get the comfort of safety to explore anything you want with me. But sometimes the thrill of the unknown is fun too." He hoped that made sense to her.

"Killie, sometimes it feels like you think I'm worried I'm not enough for you. I want you to trust that it's not like that at all. I'm going to keep you forever, and I think that's a pretty realistic goal. I don't feel like this threatens our relationship. We're inseparable. I know I can satisfy you. Just me. But I have the opportunity to give you even more; if I can give you something you'd enjoy, why would I not do it?"

"Thank you, Jack. I do trust you. I'm sorry I've been acting so awkward but talking today made me feel a lot better."

"Do you want to have this arrangement or not? Honestly," he asked, hoping she'd be open to talking about it. He was briefly amused by the role reversal. Who would have thought he'd be the one trying to get her to open up? "Neither of us will be upset or mad at you if you realized you were into the idea but found out you weren't comfortable with it in reality."

She bit her lip. "I'd really like to give it a try—the kinky trio arrangement. It's a huge turn on for me. Like, really huge," she blushed. "My sex life went from zero to a hundred so fast and it's almost overwhelming, but in a good way. I guess it was hard for me to wrap my head around having this crazy hot fantasy in real life. The too-good-to-be-true feeling." She took his hand in hers and wove her fingers through his. "I do believe you. I think I just needed to hear it from you. I didn't want to make any assumptions and fuck things up with you."

"Is there anything you want to change about the arrangement that would make you more comfortable? I'm sure Logan would be open to it. Or you and I can talk about it together. I guess we haven't talked about it much, just the two of us."

She shook her head, though it looked like she was pondering things. "Are you sure you're comfortable with me seeing Logan and not telling you first?"

"I think so," he said. "It definitely shocked me yesterday because it was the first time, but I wasn't upset by it. Would you be more comfortable telling me first? That's totally cool with me too. Don't feel like you have to keep it from me. I just wanted to give you the freedom either way."

"I think it threw me because it had never happened before too. I learned that husband comes home from work early and finds cheating wife is definitely not my kink. That's sort of what I kept comparing it to and I didn't like how that felt."

"How about, husband comes home from work early and finds slut wife fucking stepbrother...with permission," he suggested.

"Yeah," she laughed. "That works for me much better."

"Husband and wife, huh?" he nudged her playfully.

"Oh shut up," she said shyly. "I meant the concept."

"Well, I like that concept." He kissed her softly. "Not right now, obviously, but eventually."

"Step one, tell our families we are dating."

He laughed. "Whenever you want, babe."

She groaned. "I really want to tell them but I feel like my parents would not be into us spending the night together when they know we're boning."

"I know," he nodded, "it's definitely a possibility. We'll figure out the right time to tell them."

Killian put her head on his shoulder; he put an arm around her. Jack felt better. He hoped she felt the same relief. They fell into a peaceful silence, enjoying their private moment and the beauty of their surroundings.

LOGAN

Logan had come up with a brilliant—albeit obvious—excuse for the three of them to be behind closed doors on Friday night. His new bedroom was the former den. Said den is where Killian and Jack used to do movie night. They'd moved it to the living room after Logan's acquisition. Logan's room did still have a couch and TV in it. No reason the three of them couldn't do movie night together in its original location.

Now they were all on the couch together watching old episodes of The Twilight Zone in the dimmed light of his room. To be fair, they hadn't done much watching. Both boys were far more interested in groping Killian than what was on TV, and she was enjoying having her pick of who to make out with whenever she wanted.

It was after Killian crawled into Logan's lap and straddled him, that he suggested, "Bed?"

She got up, and he pushed her gently into his bed. He pulled her top off before moving on top of her, enjoying their heated kiss very much. One of his legs was between her legs and she was thrusting against his thigh. And his raging erection. Killian moaned against his lips as his hands explored her body. It was clear from the rhythm of her grinding that Killian was thinking about the same thing he was; what it would be like to have him buried deep her pussy.

Unable to resist being inside her any longer, Logan slid his hand into her shorts. When Killian thrust into him again, he sunk two fingers into her wet slit. Hot and slick and tight. She gasped and thrust eagerly against his palm. Knowing he'd likely never learn how Killian's sweet little pussy would feel on his cock, he settled for enjoying it on his fingers.

Killian was gasping and squirming and practically dripping into his hand.

Logan looked over his shoulder to Jack, who was sitting on the bed, and said, "She needs you." Logan got off of Killian, slowly pulling his fingers out. He pulled Killian's shorts off while Jack undressed.

Jack lay down next to Killian. She kissed him hotly, her hands roaming his skin. Then she rolled onto her side, so she was spooned against Jack and facing Logan.

"Will you watch?" Killian asked quietly. She sounded almost nervous to ask.

He raised his brows slightly. It wasn't what he'd expected but he didn't mind. "Of course, princess," he said, leaning over to give her a kiss. "Show me how much you like fucking my brother."

Killian almost looked surprised by his response. He wasn't sure what she'd expected him to say either, but it apparently wasn't that. She seemed to like it though.

"Is this the position you want it in?" asked Jack, kissing her ear and neck.

"Yes."

Logan could see Jack's dick poking out from between her thighs, sliding against her pussy lips. He aligned himself with her tight hole and reached around her to part her lips carefully with one hand and make the entrance of his thick cock easier.

Killian whimpered a little as Jack stretched her pussy. She opened her eyes and met Logan's gaze. He was watching her, as promised. He'd taken off his shirt and was only wearing a pair of shorts that were now tented by his rigid dick, which Killian's attention had landed on. Logan didn't take his eyes off her as he rubbed the front of his shorts.

"You have the best pussy in the world, baby girl," Jack moaned softly in her ear. When he had finally thrust his way in as far as he could, he started to pump in and out of her. The fingers that had kept her lips parted moved to her clit, making her twitch a little.

Logan felt a wet spot growing on his shorts where he had started leaking precum. He slid his hand in his pants and wrapped around his cock, feeling it flex excitedly in response.

Killian began to return Jack's thrusts eagerly. He kept her pinned firmly against him, preventing her movements from become too fast as he rubbed her clit in tight circles. A tremor ran through her body. "It's happening already," she whispered, eyes locked on Logan. "I'm cumming."

Killian shuddered in ecstasy. Jack kept thrusting, slow and steady. Clearly, in no hurry to rush to the finish line. He'd let up on her clit a little bit but when she had stopped peaking he started to tease it again. Logan had rid himself of his shorts too and was now opening stroking himself while he watched.

"Spread your knees, baby," said Jack. "I'm going to keep making you cum."

Killian did as she was told, bending one knee and moving it up so her pussy was more easily accessible. It also spread her towards Logan. His eyes traveled down her body, landing on her pussy, though the view was partially obstructed by Jack's hand, still working her clit.

"It feels so good," she breathed.

"You're going to cum again, aren't you, princess?" Logan said lowly, watching her writhing in pleasure.

"Yes, Sir." Killian let out a low moan of arousal.

Killian's eyes had gone to Logan's crotch, and she was seemingly fixated on watching him beat off. She was a captive audience. A little bit of sticky, clear precum had dripped on to his hand while he was pleasuring himself and she was looking at it hungrily.

"I need to cum again now," Killian announced. She was ready.

"That's it, baby girl," Jack murmured, "cum on my cock."

"Oh god," she moaned, eyes still on Logan, "it's so good."

Logan was working his shaft quickly while he watched her orgasm again, enjoying the show. Jack stopped toying with Killian's clit, his hand gripping her hip instead. He controlled their speed, forcing himself deeper into her channel until he bottomed out. He ground into her, slow and deep.

"Fuck, Jack," she gasped, reaching behind her and gripping a handful of Jack's hair. "Your dick is so fucking huge."

"I know, baby, and you're doing such a good job taking it," he praised her. "Now spread your legs wide and play with your clit until you cum again."

Killian released her hold on Jack's hair and obediently started to pleasure herself.

"Do you like watching me cum?" Killian asked Logan.

"It's beautiful, sweetheart," he smiled at her. "So sexy. Are you going to show me again?"

Killian nodded. He watched her pull her clit hood up, exposing her sensitive nub. Using some of the wetness from her pussy, Killian lightly touched directly on it. Her legs twitched a little in response. She slowly rubbed it.

"Is it sensitive like that?" asked Logan, his eyes on her pussy as she rubbed her most pleasurable part. He didn't think she usually liked that kind of direct contact.

"Yes," she gasped, continuing her motion. "It's intense." She rubbed, fast and light, back and forth. Her body was trembling with pleasure.

"Oh Killie, baby, your little cunt feels too good," groaned Jack.

"Fill me, Daddy?" she asked hopefully. Jack just grunted in response, holding her close while his body jerked in orgasmic pleasure. Evidently, it was enough to trigger her orgasm too. She tried to stifle a soft cry as pleasure burst within her.

Killian and Jack caught their breath while Logan continued his work in front of them. Killian's eyes had been intently fixed on him the whole time and it made him feel very exposed. But that was also making him intensely aroused. He liked forcing Killian to masturbate while he watched, but he'd never considered the other way around. He didn't feel humiliated or any less dominant. He was enjoying it. Killian was so tiny and Jack was so big—it was hot to watch them fuck. He'd gotten off to far lower quality porn.

"Kneel for me," Logan growled at Killian. "I need somewhere to blow my load." He sat up and moved to the edge of the bed as she knelt on the ground. He kept jerking it, his hand quick and light on his cock. She looked up at him longingly. He had a feeling she'd been hoping for this. What she didn't know was that he hadn't gotten off at all the past two days. His balls were full, and he was ready to release. He hoped she would enjoy the surprise.

With a soft grunt, he held his cock firmly and pointed it at Killian's tits. Hot spunk splattered her. She was watching with a look of satisfaction on her face which turned to one of amazement as he continued to unload on her. It felt like it went on forever. Spurt after spurt of jizz.

She looked down at her chest when he had finished cumming. He was completely drained. "Thank you," she said appreciatively. "That was incredible." And she couldn't even see how much had gotten on her face.

"Mm, thank you, princess. You look so hot right now." He'd never coated anyone in that much cum before.

Jack, who had been lying down, sat up so he could get a look at Killian too. "Jesus Christ, man," he raised his eyebrows as he took in the sight, clearly impressed and surprised.

"I've never seen you cum so much before," said Killian, admiring her chest.

"It's been a couple days." Logan's face felt very warm. He certainly was not used to having two people's attention focused on his cumshot. Though, he supposed it was kind of flattering.

"As much as I'd enjoy watching my cum dry on you, here's a towel." Logan handed her a towel. It probably wasn't the safest idea for the three of them to be naked in his room for any extended period of time.

Killian and Jack hung out in his room for a while longer until they'd both got enough strength up to go back to Jack's room. It was kind of weird to have them there and then gone. But it probably would have been weirder if they'd stayed. Logan didn't know what was normal anymore.