Insatiable Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Killian felt her whole pelvis tingle excitedly, and she realized she might have just heard the hottest thing ever. Mid-conversation, in the same room, Logan had told his brother to give him a minute so he could finish cumming. Killian had no idea why that turned her on so much but the effect on her was undeniable.

Killian hadn't swallowed yet. She decided to wait until he was done ejaculating, wondering what it would feel like to have his whole load in her mouth. Both Jack and Logan had a tendency to thrust their dicks as deep as they could down her throat while they came. Not that she could complain about that—it saved her from trying to gulp it all down and was relatively tasteless that way.

Logan pulled out slowly when he finished, looking satisfied and thoroughly drained. Killian grinned up at him, then she tipped her head back and opened her mouth, showing him all he had given her. He raised his brows in surprise, but he was also smiling. When she was sure he'd got a good look she closed her mouth, gave him a wink, and swallowed down his jizz.

Logan tucked his junk away, zipped up his pants, and then turned to give Jack all his attention. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I don't even remember," chuckled Jack. Killian went to Jack and wrapped her arms around him in way of greeting. "Hey, babe."

"Hi," she said, as he kissed her on the forehead. When she released him from her arms and stepped back, she realized she was standing between the two boys.

Now that all three of them were together, there was a new elephant in the room. Killian had obviously been there to see Logan. But now Jack was back. She and Logan had just finished, so was it okay to hang out with Jack now? She'd also really enjoyed her time with Logan. She didn't want to offend either of them and didn't know what to do.

"I, um, need to get home before dinner," she said, deciding the safest option might be for her to spend a little time alone. Both boys looked vaguely surprised by her abrupt statement; it wasn't even five-oh-clock yet. Shit, maybe it was obvious she was trying to escape. Too bad. She was committed now. She needed to decompress and sort things out in her brain. "Text me later," she said as she left, not sure who she was really directing the comment at but hoping they both would.

She hurried out of the Johnson's house and back home before she could change her mind. She really wanted to spend time with both of them, but she didn't know how that was going to work yet. She'd gotten suddenly overwhelmed with them both there. It had made it all very real.

Killian ran a cool shower for herself when she got home. She felt all sticky from the heat and the events of the past couple hours. She sat on the floor of her shower, letting the mild water cool her skin. She closed her eyes and relaxed. Quiet. Alone.

She dried off and lay down on her bed, picking up her phone to text Jack.

K: Hey sorry I ditched so suddenly

K: Do you want to come over later and spend the night?

J: I'd love that

J: You okay?

K: Yeah I just needed to shower and decompress a bit before having dinner with my parents

J: Okay babe

J: Lemme know when to come over

K: Will do

She hoped Jack hadn't been upset by her sudden departure. In retrospect, she realized it might have seemed like she was hurrying away because she wanted to spend time with Logan and not Jack. That wasn't at all what she'd intended.

L: Hey sweetheart - just checking in

L: I'm really glad I got to see you today

K: Me too. I'm sorry I ran away so abruptly

L: No apology needed. Is there anything you want to talk about or do you just want some space right now?

K: Neither really

K: My head was just kind of spinning. It was so quiet and calm when it was just the two of us and then we were jerked out of it. It's not that I was unhappy Jack was back but I got kind of nervous about him seeing us together

K: I did really like spending time with you today and I want to again soon

L: The feeling is mutual princess

L: Maybe the three of us could hang out later this week if you'd be more comfortable with that?

K: I'd like that a lot

L: Me too. I think Jack would too

L: You left before I had a chance to give you your first rule

K: What's that?

L: Saving it for the next time we're together

K: What if I break it before then without realizing it?

L: I guess you'll find out if you do

K: Looking forward to having a rule

L: Yeah? I'm glad to hear it. Me too

L: I'll let you go now since I get the feeling you want some quiet time to yourself. But I'm here anytime you need me.

K: Thank you sir. I'll text you later

He was sweet. They were both sweet. And understanding. How was it even possible?

She wondered what the rule was going to be. She really was looking forward to it. She was excited for the next time she'd see Logan. She liked his idea of the three of them doing something together too. Her mind wandered to earlier when he'd told her to practice kneeling and standing. It sounded so basic it was almost embarrassing, but she had a very strong urge to get his approval. Of course, she would practice.

Killian got through dinner, if not a little anxiously. The more she'd thought about it, the more she realized her actions earlier probably looked like she was snubbing Jack. What if she'd upset him? Dinner couldn't be over soon enough.

When Jack finally slipped in through her bedroom door, Killian had worked herself up so much that she was actually surprised to see Jack didn't look mad at all.

"Hey, babe," he smiled and gave her a kiss. That smile...damn, he was handsome.

They chatted a little bit, but Killian was about to burst if she didn't talk to him about it soon.

"Maybe we should talk about today?" she finally suggested.

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"Were you surprised to see me there?"

"I was definitely surprised. I mean, I wasn't surprised you were over, but the timing was unexpected."

"And you're sure you're still okay with it?"

"Of course, babe. It's really new still but I'm comfortable exploring it. Are you okay with it?"

"Yes," she said. She felt so awkward for bringing it up, but she hadn't been able to get it off her mind; she worked up the nerve to say, "When you walked in on us, I noticed, well—every time you've seen us, you've been really into it."

"Yeah," he nodded, "I am."

"I mean, you usually have a hard-on when you watch." Her cheeks felt very warm. "And it didn't seem to have much of an effect on you today."

"Oh, Killie," he looked amused, "it wasn't that." It was his turn to look a little embarrassed. "To be honest, I'd, uh, just jerked off in the shower right before I came down."

"Really?" Killian definitely hadn't expected that.

"I mean, if I'd known you were there, I wouldn't have. I was just tired and had a headache, and the shower felt really nice..."

"That's a relief," she said. "I thought you'd changed your mind or were mad."

"No, I thought it was just as hot as ever. Even managed to give me a bit of a chub anyway." He pulled her into a kiss. "I'm sorry you thought I wasn't into it, babe."

She kissed him again, pleased by his answer for more than one reason. Wondering if she could get anymore out of him, she said teasingly, "So, how often do you jerk it in the shower?"

"It's not my favorite place to do it, but it's convenient if I need some privacy. Besides, you've been draining my balls pretty regularly, so I haven't needed as much alone time."

"Maybe you don't need it, but that doesn't mean you don't ever want it," she suggested. "I still like to do it sometimes," she said bravely, "don't you?" Even though Jack had seen her touch herself, somehow, talking about doing it alone made it feel different.

"Oh, uh, yeah," Jack said. "Sometimes, I guess."

"It actually really turns me on to think about you touching yourself," she said quietly. Killian worried she'd made him uncomfortable.

"Does it?" he said, looking tentatively intrigued.

"Mm-hm," she bit her lip. "Will you fuck me right now, Jack?"

"Oh, if you insist," he grinned.

"Unless you'd rather beat off while I watch," she suggested, half-hoping he'd say yes. She wasn't sure why, but the thought of watching Jack pleasure himself was really getting her going.

"I'd rather fuck you right now."

It was a win-win for Killian either way.

JACK

The previous day had been a lot to take in. It was new.

It had been weird to come home and find his girlfriend on her knees for his brother.

It had been weirder yet to realize he wasn't even mad about it. It had surprised him to find her there. It had been a little off-putting at first because it hadn't happened before, but he hadn't felt particularly jealous. If anything, it had just been kind of awkward. Probably would have been a bit more fun had he not jerked off in the shower moments before. That had been terrible timing. He felt bad that Killian had thought he wasn't into it.

Jack hoped the hours they'd spent making love to each other that night reassured her he was very much into her and not at all mad. It had been a sexy and long and sweaty night. He'd given her three orgasms and fucked her for an hour before he busted for the first time. They'd woken up in the middle of the night, lusting for each other. He'd held her close in his arms, buried inside her, slowly grinding their way to climax. It had been an amazing night.

But Killian...what to do. She was clearly feeling a little awkward about things. Was she not as into it as he'd thought? Every time they'd all been together, she seemed to love it, but now that they'd made it an ongoing thing, she didn't seem as comfortable. Had he done the wrong thing by suggesting it? Or did she only want it when it was the three of them? Maybe she wasn't interested in having Logan only. That would be okay, but he found it unlikely. Their chemistry was obvious.

He just needed to talk to Killian.

J: Wanna go to the lake?

K: Of course

J: I'll head over in a min

He grabbed his things and went to pick up Killian.

His girlfriend, Killian.

Sometimes it still felt hard to believe.

"Where are we going?" Killian asked, when Jack passed the turn they usually took.

"You'll see."

He turned half a mile later. They were going to the other side of the lake. They usually didn't go to that side. Not anymore.

They pulled into the lot. Killian followed Jack down the slightly overgrown path at the back of the parking lot to a special spot that was secluded, right on the edge of the lake.

"Do you remember this place?" he asked her, sitting down on the log that slightly hung over the water.

"Yes." They hadn't been there together for a long time. "Are you getting sentimental, Jack?"

"A bit," he admitted. "I thought about it a lot."

There were three times in the history of their friendship that they kissed, up until the past couple months of course. One of them—the last time, about two years prior—hadn't been like the rest. Killian had kissed him. Not for practice. Not to make sure there were no sparks. She did it because she wanted to.

"The last time we were here?" she asked; Jack nodded. "Then or recently?"

"Both," he said softly. "I thought about it a lot then...kissing you gave me butterflies. I felt something that day, and it really freaked me out. I'm sorry I told you I didn't."

"Thanks, Jack," she sighed. "It was a long time ago. Neither of us were ready for that."

"You weren't ready then either?"

"I don't think so. I don't know. I wanted you to notice me, maybe. As a real girl."

"I never told you this, but there was this tiny part of me that hoped you would see me like that one day too."

"Really?" she asked, not expecting that.

Jack nodded. "I know I shouldn't have done the things I did with other girls if I really wanted you. But I was really dumb then. Way too dumb for you, Killie," he said.

"I know," she stroked his cheek. "Boys are dumb. Luckily, you turned into a good man."

"I was afraid to come back to this spot with you again after that day," he admitted.

"I know," Killian agreed. "Me too."

"Looking back, I realize you're the only girl I've ever loved. It makes me feel like even more of a dick because it's so obvious to me now. I'm sorry, Kil."

"I'm not mad at you, Jack. I was never mad about that night either, but it did cross my mind afterwards."

"What did you think about?"

"Mostly I was embarrassed I kissed you at all. There might have been a little part of me that thought it would be our Disney moment, you know, where you noticed the love of your life was in front of you all along. I was embarrassed for even thinking that. And," she sighed, "it was the last time I did."

"At least we got that moment eventually." He wove his fingers through hers.

"When was it for you?" she asked. "When did you realize it was me?"

"Mm...when I saw how far you could fit my dick down your throat."

"Jack!" She elbowed him playfully. "Way to ruin the moment."

"You know I'm kidding, babe," he grinned. "It was the night after, when you said you wanted to make out as friends," he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, that might have been bullshit, in retrospect," Killian blushed. "I wanted touch you in ways I'd never wanted before."

"I remember wondering how I could have gone so long without imagining what your body would feel like against mine. How it would feel to make you moan."

"Me too," Killian remembered that night well.

"If you hadn't been a virgin at the time, I absolutely would have tried to fuck you that night."

"Really?"

"100%" he admitted. "Best friend or not. The way you kept grinding on my cock...you knew exactly what it would make me think about."

"Destroying my sweet, virgin pussy?" Killian suggested innocently.

"Yep," he chuckled. "Although I remember thinking I could die happy when you let me stroke your sweet, virgin pussy. I honestly couldn't believe you'd let me touch you there at all."

"You were very persistent," pointed out Killian.

"As a hot 18-year-old virgin, I thought you'd be better at saying no," he shrugged.

"Not to you apparently."

"I thought about that night a lot too. I always wondered what would have happened if I hadn't called you baby that night." He referred to the abrupt halt their passionate meeting came to.

"Me too," she agreed. "Sometimes I think we might have actually had sex that night."

Jack nodded. "It might have been easier that way. Maybe we wouldn't have tried to push each other away," he sighed. At least in the end, it had all worked out. "The way it felt when you orgasmed on my finger accompanied many a lonely night with me and my hand."

"Did you really get off just thinking about fingering me?" Killian asked, sounding surprised.

"Yes. It was the most amazing feeling. It was kind of a head-fuck. You were so off-limits it was practically taboo. Despite joking about needing to get you laid, I would have destroyed anyone that was only interested in taking your virginity. Subconsciously, your pussy was like this sacred, mystical thing that I'd always protected. And then, all of a sudden, you allowed me to touch it. Me."

"It was kind of a head-fuck for me too. Your finger felt more incredible than anything else I'd ever felt. I was embarrassed I came so fast and so hard when you touched me."

"I took it as a compliment," he smirked.

"You are quite talented with your fingers." Killian fell silent. There was a bittersweet feel to this place; Jack could feel it too. "Is that why I get to fool around with Logan? Because you feel guilty?"

"No," he said. Thinking about it, he corrected himself, "Maybe 10% guilt."

"What's the other 90%?" she asked.

"20% because I was a slut and you were a virgin and it doesn't seem fair—that's different than guilt because I don't feel bad about it, I just want to have a chance to have some fun too."

"And the rest because?"

"Because we both get off on it," he said simply.

"I'd be happy with just you, you know that, right?"

"I know, babe," he kissed her forehead. "Likewise. But I don't mind giving you an extra good time for a little while." He wasn't sure what a little while meant yet. They'd get to that eventually.

"It's fun." She snorted, "When it's not awkward."

"This week has felt kind of weird, huh?" He looked at her; she nodded. "Weird, like, you want to go back to normal boyfriend-girlfriend stuff, or weird, like, you're just trying to adjust?"

"I think, the latter," she pondered. "I feel like my life just got turned into a kinky porno and that's fucking great but totally unexpected. And yeah, I definitely have felt awkward this week because sometimes I don't know how to act or what to say. Seeing Logan without telling you felt kind of like cheating."

"That's why you've been avoiding him this week, huh?" It wasn't exactly what he had guessed, but it made sense too.

"Kind of," she nodded. "Ugh, is it that obvious?"

"Yeah, but I think it was mutual at least."

"I didn't want to seem...too into this. I thought it might come off like I'm a little too interested in Logan. You know what I mean?"

"I believe you're not, Killian. I know your heart is mine," he said, giving her hand a little squeeze. "But I know you're attracted to him too and it's not going to make me jealous to hear you say that."

"So, what would make you jealous then?" asked Killian.

"If you intentionally start spending most of your time with him and not me, I'd be jealous," he said. "If you actually fell for him that would crush me too."

"So, if I told you I can't stop thinking about the way Logan made me cum with his cock buried in my ass, you wouldn't be jealous? Hypothetically."

"Nope," he shook his head. "Is it true?"

"It's crossed my mind a few times," admitted Killian.

"That's hot. Did you think about it while you were masturbating?" Jack already felt a stirring in his pants.

"Once. But in my fantasy, you were there watching too."

"You're sweet, babe," he kissed her.

"When did you get so chill, Jack?" she mused. "I mean, I've seen you with girls before, and the ones that stuck around, you always treated nice. And I thought you'd be a good boyfriend. But this is different. What changed?"

"You did, Killian. Spending time with you has always made me feel good, but realizing how I felt about you, and then being with you...everything just fell into place, and I feel so much more relaxed. I never realized how wrapped up in my head I was. I'd get so tense. Realizing I love you made everything make sense." By the time he'd finished speaking Killian looked rather emotional. He added, "I wasn't feeling all that chill today."

"Why's that?"

"Thinking about you. Overthinking things." He paused. "I want you to be happy, Kil. I set this up because I thought it would be fun and you seem super into when the three of us are together. But if it's stressing you out or you feel guilty or your just not into it, fuck it." He wondered if he could verbalize what he really felt in a way she'd understand. He had to try at least. "You think it's you that's getting the best end of this arrangement, but it all part of my selfish plan."

"Oh?" Killian raised her brows.

"I'm going to keep you forever, Killian. Forever is a really long time. You're such a sexual person and I think that's so hot. I don't want to stifle that, but I'm not willing to let you go either, and I'm not cool thinking about you with random guys. You deserve to experience another lover than just me. But you deserve the best, and I need to trust it too; this specific situation with the three of us, I'm honestly super comfortable exploring with you."

She nodded, clearly processing what he was telling her.

"Who knows," he said slyly, "maybe I'm just okay with it because I know any other cock you see now, you'll compare to mine. And mine will always win."