Insatiable Pt. 10

Story Info
The bros keep planning, and Jack gets a birthday surprise.
10.3k words
4.81
8.4k
10
2

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 10 - Worship

* * *

LOGAN

Jack and Logan had spent all week planning for Jack's birthday camping trip. Jack had been working on the location. Logan had been gathering supplies. Killian didn't know they were up to anything.

Since Logan didn't spend nearly as much time with Killian as Jack did, it was easier for him to be gone without making up excuses about why. Lately, his errands had included a lot of garage and estate sales. He and Jack had agreed that they would need large quantities of things they could take into the woods and not care about getting dirty, and it went well beyond the scope of their normal camping supplies.

Logan had procured more rugs, blankets, and bedding than he'd cumulatively needed in his life until then. When Logan had texted his brother, "How many rugs is too many?" Jack had simply replied, "No such thing."

There were two big hurtles. Actually, there were many hurtles, but lately, the focus was on bedding and transportation. Jack had narrowed down the choices for location, so that wasn't as pressing a concern anymore.

They had gone back and forth on bedding. Sleeping on the ground seemed too rough. Even with lots of rugs and blankets it would be okay but not plush. They had serious concerns about the practicality of an air mattress though. It was unlikely any were designed with the strength needed to support what was going to happen on top of it.

Logan was staring at an old looking mattress at a garage sale, wondering if they should just give in and take a full-on mattress. It would take up so much room. Even in a truck. That's when it struck him. Memory foam. And pillow toppers. Normally, the state of those objects he expected to find used would be less than desirable, but for this purpose it would be perfect.

He was feeling pretty good about his accomplishments when he got home to update Jack, who also liked his idea for bedding.

"We could take the truck," suggested Jack, as they tried to tackle the question of transportation. "Trailer if we have to."

"Dad would probably be cool with that," agreed Logan.

"Thing is, I want it to be set up by the time she sees it."

"We're looking at a two-hour drive though, at least. You think we should go early and come back for her?"

"Thought about it. It'll be a pain though. I was thinking we could go separately," Jack said. "I'll go ahead with the truck and set things up. You can bring Killie a little later on the bike."

"You sure you want to set it all up alone?" he asked. "This is supposed to be your birthday celebration, right?"

"I don't mind," Jack shrugged. "Might need a little bit of help when you get there but I think I can get most of it. I'd rather have you keep her distracted."

"I can provide distraction," Logan grinned.

"Probably best she come home with me though. Doubt she'll be up for straddling a bike after we're through with her," Jacked snickered.

"True that," agreed Logan. "One night or two?"

"Two. Enjoy the effort for a while longer."

"When do we tell her? And our families."

"We should talk to dad sooner rather than later so we can borrow the truck," Jack decided. "The three of us going camping sounds pretty legit so I think we can just tell the truth. As for Kil, I don't know. I thought about trying to surprise her completely, but maybe we tell her we're going camping and leave it at that."

"I think that's a good idea. Have her spend the night. That way she'll already be here, and I can keep her busy after you leave," said Logan meaningfully.

Jack's crazy plan was going from hypothetical to executable. It's not that Logan thought they weren't capable of pulling off a great surprise, but he had his doubts if they could make it happen the way Jack was envisioning. Logan was happy to help anyway he could. He loved the idea of surprising Killian. And he was having a lot of fun hanging out with his brother and working on something together.

KILLIAN

Killian bit her lip, staring at her phone; the group chat, open in front of her. She'd just finished getting ready for bed and had slipped under her blankets. She wasn't tired yet. She was too horny to be tired, she thought.

Her pussy was aching. She needed her men badly. But she'd never communicated it over text to both of them at the same time before.

K: I'm so fucking horny I might die

Jack replied first, followed shortly by Logan.

J: Hot

L: You gonna take care of that?

K: I have to

Killian hoped that filled her requirement of telling Logan every time she played with herself.

K: What are y'all up to?

J: Just got out of the shower

K: Mm sexy

L: Was coding but I'm finding it hard to focus now

K: How hard?

L: Harder by the second

K: You should probably stop trying to code. I wanna distract you

Killian never imagined she'd be in the position to initiate a dirty group text, but here she was. It had crossed her mind once or twice since she had joked with Logan about her trying to send naughty texts to both boys simultaneously. Well, she'd decided to take it further.

L: Being a needy slut tonight?

K: Blame it on my needy pussy

J: How needy we talking?

K: I can tell I'm already wet and I haven't even touched myself yet

J: Maybe you should touch it and see how much wetter it gets

K: Yes sir

K: Are you in bed now?

J: Yes

K: Doing what I hope you're doing?

J: Yep

K: Logan?

L: Sorry I was getting ready for bed

K: You finally give up on coding then?

L: Yes, you have all my attention now

K: Yay!

Killian couldn't believe it was actually working but they both seemed to be going along with it.

K: I wish you were both in my bed right now

Shit, she realized she wasn't even that good at dirty texting. She was starting to wonder if it was such a good idea after all.

J: Likewise babe

K: I'm in the mood to get plowed all night long

L: I wish we were there to help that become a reality

L: I bet you'd love getting fucked all night by us. Passing you back and forth. Filling you over and over.

K: Fuck

K: Yes

His text made her shiver, even when she read it a second time. Her clit tingled excitedly. She did want to get passed back and forth all night.

K: I'm literally so wet right now I can feel it leaking out down to my ass

L: Not sure which I want more right now...having my face between your legs while I lick up your juices, or using your cum as lube to fuck your ass

K: There's so much you probably could fuck my ass without additional lube

J: You ever fucked her like that before?

L: No. I'm inclined to try now though.

K: You'd have to go slow

L: Eh. I don't have to do anything

L: But if you're really really good I might take your request into consideration

K: Thank you sir

Even from afar, his threat made her pussy throb excitedly.

K: Which hand?

J: Huh?

K: I wanna know which hand you're both using to jerk off

J: Right. You know I'm right-handed

K: Dunno you might be one of those weirdos that's a righty for everything but your dick

J: You met many of those in your vast experience?

K: Ha ha

L: I'm using my left right now but only because typing requires slightly more dexterity. I'll have to switch to my right hand eventually though

L: What about you princess?

K: I'm cheating a little

K: I prefer my right hand for texting too. But I can't rub myself well with my left hand so I'm using my vibe

J: When did you get a vibrator????

K: A few months ago

J: What?! Where has it been this whole time?

K: Bedside table

J: I can't believe you never told me that

K: You never asked if I had any toys

J: Assumed you were too innocent to have any

K: I think you mistook being a virgin as not having a sex drive

K: Went and bought one as soon as I turned 18

L: I don't think either of us have any doubts about your sex drive anymore

J: Trying to decide if you need to be punished for keeping this naughty secret from me

Killian bit her lip, imagining what Jack might do to her.

K: You'd really punish me for it?

J: Maybe you need a good spanking

J: I bet you'd look so cute bent over my knee with your bum in the air

Killian's legs trembled as she read his message and ground against her vibrator. She'd love to be bent over Jack's knee.

K: I'm sure that would teach me a lesson

L: Really? Cause I think you just want a hard spanking

Killian couldn't help smiling as Logan called her out. He wasn't wrong.

K: Me? Never

L: If you're as horny as you say you are, you'll cum once for each of us tonight

K: It would be my pleasure sir

K: I wish I could make you feel good right now. Both of you.

K: I'd love to take you both in my mouth at the same time

She'd loved sucking their dicks one after another and now she wanted them together. It made her think of the pornos where the girl is on her knees, covered in drool and tears, while two guys try to jam their cocks down her throat.

J: That's a lot to fit in there all at once babe

K: I think I can do it. Will you let me find out one day?

J: Sure. It'll be fun to watch you try

L: You do look so cute with your mouth full of cock

Killian was a little surprised but pleased. She'd been thinking about it for a while but wasn't sure how they'd feel about it. Part of her had thought about just going for it sometime, but she didn't want them to freakout over their cocks touching or whatever. She was glad she'd just been given the green light to try.

K: It turns me on so much to think of you both using me like that

J: We're gonna use the shit out of you baby girl. You're our little sex dolly now

A zing of pleasure ran through her. She adjusted the position of her vibrator; her legs twitched in response. She was breathing faster.

K: I'd like to cum now

K: Can I?

They both immediately replied, yes.

She closed her eyes and pressed her vibrator hard against her horny little clit. Imagining Jack was telling her she was their sex doll, and Logan was telling her they'd pass her back and forth all night, her orgasm came crashing down on her like a wave.

She lay limply in bed, breathing heavily, and enjoying the little aftershocks of pleasure that made her pussy clench every so often.

Killian finally opened her eyes when she heard her phone vibrate.

J: You still there babe

It had been a few minutes since their last exchange.

K: Here! Sorry

L: You have a good one?

K: Very good.

K: I think we left off somewhere around telling me I'm your sex doll?

J: Though you'd enjoy that

K: Very much

L: Should we have a day where your sole use is for our pleasure? Treat you as nothing more than a jerk off toy

J: I like the sound of that

K: yesyesyes

Killian was half-tempted to rub herself straight into her next orgasm at the thought of being their jerk off toy. It was so filthy. So degrading. And she wanted it so badly.

L: I wonder how long it would take to break you. Think you'd be able to last a full day?

K: I think so. I'd be happy to put it to the test though

J: You know what I want to put to the test?

J: The concept of you taking us both at the same time

K: Mm agreed

J: Personally I have a hard time believing it's physically possible to fit so much dick into such a tiny little girl

K: Definitely looking forward to you trying

J: You're brave

L: She's not brave, just a masochist

L: I'm confident that it's physically possible. Whether or not the tiny little girl can walk afterwards...that's a different question

K: Petite women have babies all the time. You boys might have big dicks, but a baby is bigger.

She sounded way more confident than she actually was. In reality, the thought of both of them trying to force their massive cocks in her at the same time was still a little terrifying. Terrifying in the way that made her pussy wet and her stomach squirm and her toes curl. She wanted it. She wanted it fucking bad, but she was still nervous.

L: Babies don't come out of your asshole

K: Luckily your cock has spent lots of time there

L: It would be there right now too if you were in my bed

Killian had much more on her mind regarding their hypothetical, future DP attempt, but this was supposed to be dirty texting, not logistics planning, so she thought it was best left for a later time. She was just trying to think of how to get the conversation back on track, when Jack beat her to it.

J: Describe what her ass is like

Killian reread the message several times. It was clearly a directive for Logan and not her. Had Jack just asked his brother to talk dirty to him? Killian was very sure neither of them would appreciate her framing it like that, so she stayed quiet and waited with interest to see what would happen next.

L: Incredible. Her ass is just as perfect as you're imagining it will be. Unbelievably tight. Every time. So tight it almost hurts.

L: But the best part is when she cums while I'm inside and I feel her little ring pulsing around my cock

J: God it sounds amazing

Killian wasn't sure what anal felt like on the giving end, but Logan's description of it was pretty hot.

L: Tell me what her pussy feels like

Killian raised her brows, quite enjoying her silent role in this turn of the conversation.

J: I've never felt anything so good in my life. For being so damn tight, it's easier than you'd think to slide in because she gets so wet.

J: When she cums it feels like my cock is being crushed in a hot velvety tunnel and then her cum starts leaking out around my cock

L: It sounds perfect. Not that I'm surprised. She's flawless, head to toe.

J: She is

L: You're still there, right Kil?

K: Still here!

K: And very much enjoying your descriptions

J: That's a relief. Thought you'd fallen asleep and were gonna make this real weird for us

K: What kind of girl could possibly fall asleep in the middle of a threeway text with you two?

K: I enjoyed having both hands free. I played with my pussy while y'all described how perfect I am

K: A bit egotistical. But I like what I like

L: What else do you like

K: My perfect life

K: Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine this would happen with hands down the two hottest guys I've ever met

L: Flattering

J: Ooo that leads me wonder if your wildest dreams had similar content but not with us

L: Do tell. Did you have fantasies about this?

K: About being owned, dominated, and fucked by big, sexy stepbrothers? No. But now I'm obsessed with it.

K: Definitely had DP on the bucket list though. Thought it would be hot to be with two guys at the same time. But I sort of resigned myself to a realistic expectation that if I was ever going to make that happen it would probably be one night at college with two drunk frat bros

J: Glad we exceeded that

L: But if you wanna roleplay I think we could fill the roles pretty easily

K: I'll keep that in mind

K: Right now all I can think about is how amazing it will be to be sandwich between you two while you stuff both my holes. Can you imagine how hot it would be if we all came together

J: You know we both have a tendency to bust when you cum on our cocks. I wouldn't be surprised if we all cum at the same time

L: Having her cum for both of us at the same time will be incredible

The thought of both of them experiencing her orgasm together was too much for Killian.

K: I'm so worked up thinking about it. I'm ready to cum again. You guys?

J: Yeah baby I'm ready

L: Yep

Killian shifted the position of her vibrator a little and turned the power up a notch. Knowing they were all masturbating at the same time--all cumming at the same time--was so hot to her. It sent her into another trembling orgasm.

K: I came hard knowing you guys were too

J: Me too babe. I blew immediately

L: Same. Accidentally got some on my bed, so thanks for that

K: This was really hot. Thank you guys for indulging me. Huge turn on.

L: Happy to help princess

J: Mm it was fun

K: Sweet dreams y'all

JACK

It was late and Jack and Killian were cuddling on his bed, when she asked, "Can we go smoke?"

"Sure," said Jack. It wasn't out of character, but it was a bit random.

He rolled a joint, and she followed him downstairs and outside. Having lost their usual, discrete access to the backyard via the den, they were now rerouted through the dining room. His parents had already turned in for the night, so he wasn't worried.

They went to the far corner of the yard where there were trees, hammocks, and a few chairs, all of which were outside the pool of light from the deck. Far enough from the house that the smell of smoke wouldn't drift in through any open windows. He lit the joint and handed it to Killian as they sat down next to each other.

Jack wasn't sure if she wanted to talk or what, so he just stayed quiet and enjoyed the gentle breeze of the late summer night. He put an arm around her shoulder, and she smiled up at him, looking utterly content. He kissed the top of her head affectionately.

She took a hit of the joint and reached out to touch Jack's cheek. She pulled him closer. His lips parted willingly as he accepted her breath as she exhaled. He felt her lips stick slightly to his. It was sensual. Not like any other joint they'd shared in the history of their friendship. Sure, they'd passed smoke to each other before, but it had always been with the briefest most platonic touching of lips. Not like this. Not ending with her tongue in his mouth. She squeezed his thigh lightly when she finally pulled away.

"You trying to seduce me, missy?" he said lowly as she crawled into his lap.

"Yes," she kissed him. "Is it working?"

"Yes."

"Good." She nuzzled his neck. Her body slid lower, until she was kneeling on the ground between his legs.

His head was hazy, and his body was tingling, and Killian's face was right by his crotch. He was acutely aware of the feel of her hands sliding up his thighs. He stroked her hair, filled with desire and gratitude as this beautiful girl gave him all her attention. She lay her cheek against his thigh, looking completely at peace while she looked up at him.

"I'm ready to go inside now," she said quietly when the joint was dead.

He nodded, following her inside. He would have followed her to the end of the earth.

She turned to him when they were in his room and kissed him again. He felt her hands pushing up his shirt, so he pulled it off over his head. She stroked his chest, her hands moving to the waistband of his jeans. She popped the button, undid the zipper, and pulled them down. He stepped out of them, now wearing nothing but underwear.

She nudged him into bed. "Lie down, Jack," she said softly.

"Did you just get me stoned to make me docile so you can push me around?" he joked.

"Maybe," she winked. "Close your eyes, handsome."

He nodded dumbly, doing as she said. It was different, having her tell him what to do. He closed his eyes, wondering what she was up to. She was being very quiet. Eventually, he felt the bed shift and knew she had joined him. Feeling her fingers at the waistband of his underwear, he lifted his hips slightly so she could pull them off.

"You can open your eyes now," she said. She was kneeling between his legs, naked except for some very small, frilly, pink panties. She'd taken her hair down from her ponytail and it was now hanging in soft curls, partially obscuring her breasts.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, taking in the sight of her. "I recognize those panties," he grinned.

"I wondered if you would," she smiled. She'd worn them when she'd given him head for the second time. He vividly remembered how her perfect little ass had looked as she'd done it. As if reading his mind, she bowed down so her face was near his crotch and her ass was in the air and gave it a teasing wiggle. "I see you like the surprise," she said, eying his hardening dick.