Insatiable Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a second, babe," he said, kissing her on the forehead before stepping away. When she opened her mouth to protest, he said, "I just have to take a piss and then my attention is all yours. Promise."

Killian sighed, but she sat quietly, evidently, realizing there was no point arguing. Jack went to the toilet and lifted the seat. He was at half-mast again, since Killian couldn't seem to keep her hands off him, and he had to aim carefully. The bathroom felt very quiet all of a sudden. He felt Killian's gaze on him and looked up. She flushed and glanced away, but he knew her attention had been on him.

He wasn't really sure why, but he heard himself say, "You can watch, if you want."

Her eyes went wide, and her cheeks were bright pink and she shook her head no...but she didn't take her eyes off him. Jack turned his attention back to his dick, but he could still feel Killian staring at him. He didn't feel uncomfortable really, but it was a very peculiar feeling, doing something so personal with someone else watching so closely.

He closed his eyes and sighed, content, as his stream started to flow. For a few seconds, he almost forgot Killian was there. When he opened his eyes again, he found she had scooted closer, now perched at the end of the counter right next to him. She was watching intently.

Her big, blue eyes flicked up to meet his. "Can I try holding it?" she asked shyly.

He stopped, much from surprise as anything else. No one had ever asked him that before. Finding his voice, he said, "Sure, baby girl, come here."

It was strange. It all felt very strange.

But there was something so irresistible about the way Killian looked curious and embarrassed at the same time. It was just so...innocent. It made sense he supposed. Killian was fascinated by his body. She liked having a man to study. To touch.

She hopped off the counter and stood next to him. He nodded as she looked at him for confirmation before reaching her hand out. She took his piece lightly in her hand. It felt nice. His automatic reaction to her touch was usually an erection, so he wanted to tell her to hurry up before it got any harder, but he didn't trust the little minx not to get distracted by that idea, so instead he just said, "Be sure to point it down, sweetie. It's half-up and will make a mess otherwise."

She nodded. "Ready," she said, biting her lip nervously and looking up at him.

For a moment, Jack wondered if he'd be able to. It felt so odd to have her little hand on his cock while he tried to piss. But he found he was able to overcome the issue quickly.

Killian didn't speak. Jack didn't speak.

It felt like the longest pee in the world to Jack. To Killian too, he guessed.

They both continued to stand in silence when it had finished. Killian was still holding his dick. He was about to tell her he was done and good job and shake it off, but he lost that whole train of thought when she gave him a little squeeze instead.

"Sorry," she said quickly, when he drew in a breath, "did that hurt?"

"No. Just surprised me."

"Are you done?" she asked.

"Yeah." Again, Jack expected this was when Killian would let go and take a step back. Again, she didn't. She squeezed his cock once more, sending blood rushing to the area. Killian made a small squeak of delight and surprise when she felt his piece start to grow in her hand. She bit her lip, staring down at it longingly.

"Can I keep going?" she asked earnestly.

"You want to jerk me off right here?" He raised his brows. Looking all flushed and embarrassed, Killian just nodded. "Apparently not even a bath and a shower is enough to clean my dirty girl," he teased.

He stared at her as she gripped him a little tighter and started to stroke him in earnest. It was filthy. She was so fucking, amazingly, delightfully dirty.

He stopped her once to adjust her hand and say, "Like this, baby."

She hadn't been doing anything wrong, per se, but it wasn't quite what he needed. It took him a minute to realize, she'd been stroking him the way Logan would have liked. Jack wasn't sure what was stranger; the fact that he knew how his stepbrother liked his dick touched, or the fact that his girlfriend had fine-tuned her handjobs to his preferences. He thought at least one of those things should bother him, but neither really did in the moment.

He thought she might have been thinking the same thing because she mumbled, "Sorry."

"It's okay," he said reassuringly. He realized she'd never given him a handjob before. "You're doing really good." And she was. She was great with her hands.

She pumped his shaft steadily. He liked watching her do it. She sped up ever so slightly, making him groan. He put one hand on the wall in front of him for support as he felt his knees weaken.

"Don't stop, Killie," he breathed. He could make out a smile on her lips, but she didn't change her movements. Then Jack was grunting and thrusting into Killian's hand while his dick twitched, and he pumped out his seed.

When Jack had stopped cumming and looked at Killian, he saw she was staring at his cock like a kid on Christmas. Clearly delighted by seeing his pleasure. By seeing the way his ejaculate had dripped all over her hand and splattered the back of the toilet seat.

It was definitely the strangest thing that had ever happened in that bathroom.

"You're so sexy when you cum," she murmured, placing the hand that was not gripping his cock on his chest and looking up at him. His skin felt slightly damp against her fingers.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head. "And you," he took Killian's wrist gently, breaking her grip on his cock, and turned to the sink; when he felt the water was warm, he put her hand under the faucet, "are a very, very dirty girl."

She flashed him a mischievous grin. "Whatcha gonna do about it, Daddy," she teased, pressing her butt back into him and shaking it a little, "spank me?"

"Maybe I fucking will," he said, but his voice was no more than a rough growl. He found he very much did want to spank her. "And maybe I'll spank you for not being quiet while I made you cum too," he added, "and for not mentioning your vibrator. The list is growing." He wanted to bend her over his lap and smack her beautiful ass until it was bright pink and she was squealing. And then he wanted to fuck her. Again and again. "You're lucky it's the middle of the night and I can't make that much noise, or I would do it right now. It'll have to wait until later."

"I hope that's a promise," she said, as he caught her around the waist.

"Mm-hm," he nuzzled her. "But it's way past your bedtime right now, missy." He walked her to the bathroom door.

"Do I have a bedtime now?" she said, amused.

"Yes," Jack decided spontaneously. He had a realization that evening which he felt was long overdue. Killian wanted rules. It made her more playful. If she didn't have rules, what would she push back on? "Lights out by midnight. Unless you're with me or Logan."

"Understood," she said, smiling sweetly at him.

They both quieted as they snuck across the dark hall back to Jack's room. He pulled her into bed with him, feeling intensely grateful for her, and wrapped his arms around her.

"Jack?" she whispered as they lay in bed together.

"Hm?"

"Did that--I know it was kind of weird. I guess, I just wanted to make sure you knew it wasn't because--" Killian wasn't doing a very good job of getting a full sentence out and Jack didn't know what she was trying to say. "I didn't get turned on by, you know...it's just that touching your dick always makes me want to play with it."

"I know, babe," he said, now understanding what she was getting at. "That's sort of what I figured anyway." He kissed her forehead. "And don't ever worry about weirding me out. No judgement. Love you always."

"Love you always," she returned, snuggling close to him. Jack could feel her body relax against his, and he closed his eyes, letting sleep take him.

LOGAN

Logan's first clue that his parents weren't home when he woke up was the loud slapping noise coming from upstairs. Not fucking. No bed creaking. If Logan had to guess, he thought it sounded a hell of a lot like someone was getting spanked. Hard. He wondered vaguely what Killian had done to earn herself a spanking at 10 in the morning. 11, he realized. He'd slept later than he thought.

Logan had half a mind to go upstairs and see what was going on, but the thought of crashing their alone time made him uncomfortable.

The noises continued. For quite a while. Every so often the smacks were punctuated with a yelp from Killian. Even hearing her muffled cries from downstairs made his dick twitch.

Logan decided to take a shower, musing over the interesting dynamic that the three of them now shared.

Knowing Killian was with Jack didn't bother him. Knowing he was giving her some punishment didn't bother him either. There was part of him that wished he was with her. Hell, there was a part of him that would have enjoyed watching. But it was reassuring to know jealousy was not an emotion he had to contend with. He was actually kind of curious, if anything. Jack may not have been comfortable with slapping Killian, but he didn't seem to have any qualms directing it at her ass. Logan wondered how heavy handed he was. He wondered how long he'd been going at it. He wondered if Killian's sweet little cunt was dripping like it did when he punished her.

His train of thought had left him very horny and by the time he was out of his shower, he was seriously considering beating off. He decided to make some coffee instead and tried to ignore his cock for the time being.

The house was quiet when he went into the kitchen. Logan assumed his parents had gone to the store; they planned on barbequing that day. He thought Killian and Jack had left too until he heard footsteps on the stairs, and they appeared in the kitchen a moment later.

"Morning," said Jack, looking as though he was in an excellent mood.

"Happy birthday, bro," Logan greeted him.

"Thanks," he grinned. "Sure has been so far," he agreed, "and we haven't even made it to the weekend yet."

"Weekend?" asked Killian. Her cheeks were nice and rosy, and her hair was a little mussed. It was clear to Logan she'd just taken a nice pounding. "What's happening this weekend?"

"We're going camping," Jack told her.

"Oh," she looked a little bummed. "When will y'all be back?"

"We, as in the three of us," he clarified. "Friday to Sunday."

"Oh, okay," she said, looking a bit brighter. "Just the three of us? Not families?" She looked hopeful.

"Just us three, babe. You're not going to complain about camping?" Jack raised his brows.

"Maybe I've warmed up to it a bit," she shrugged. "Camping with you two isn't the worst way I can imagine spending a weekend. Especially if we are alone," she said meaningfully.

"Good," said Jack, exchanging a look with Logan.

"You want some coffee, sweetheart?" Logan offered Killian, knowing Jack didn't want any--not a coffee person.

She shook her head. "I gotta run; have a haircut. I'll be back soon," she smiled. She gave Jack a kiss, and then turned to Logan and gave him a kiss too. "See y'all later," she bid them goodbye and showed herself to the door.

"She certainly seems more comfortable with this whole thing," commented Logan after she'd left.

"Mm-hm," nodded Jack going for the cereal. "Thought about sending her down to you after I was through," said Jack, "but I figured you were still sleeping."

"Nah," said Logan. "Woke up to the sound of you laying into Kil."

"Sorry," grinned Jack, not looking remotely sorry. "Dirty girl got punished. Then had to give her my birthday spanking."

Logan chuckled. He was admittedly curious what Killian had done to earn her punishment, but he didn't ask.

"So," said Jack, "should we finalize plans today? We can go through the list while we have some time alone."

"Absolutely." They both pulled out their phones to review the to-do list. "We have most of the big things done," Logan realized. "You booked the campground?"

"Yeah, whole thing is ours for the weekend," he confirmed. "Maybe we should get more rugs."

"Bro, we now have more rugs than any one person has ever owned at one time." Logan wasn't entirely sure if Jack was joking or not. "How many do we need? What are we doing with them?"

"As many as possible," Jack shrugged. "I want Killian to be able to walk around without shoes on. So I want to cover the whole area we set up for sleeping, obviously, and I want a path to the bathroom, and I want to cover the bathroom floor too."

"Ew," Logan wrinkled his nose.

"Trying to make it less ew. Figure we'll throw a lot of them out afterwards."

"Fair enough," said Logan. He'd found some atrocious, but cheap, rugs. So ragged he'd been surprised Jack told him to get them. Now it made sense.

"So, I guess now we figure out how to make it look nice," said Jack.

They shared an equally baffled look. Killian was a pretty girl with pretty things and was far more qualified to make it look nice than Logan or Jack.

"Colors," suggested Logan. "That's a place to start, right?"

"She likes light colors. White. Pink. Girly, you know."

"Right." Logan wasn't sure what to do with that information.

"I mean, you're the expert in princess, right?" Jack said, slightly teasing.

"I suppose," he chuckled. "I've never tried to decorate anything before. Ever."

"Same," agreed Jack.

"You could ask Mom."

"I can't ask Mom," he protested. "Not without telling her what we're doing."

"Maybe you should," Logan shrugged. "What's the deal with you guys trying to hide it still?"

"Kil thinks her parents wouldn't let us spend the night together anymore. Took a while to convince them that we were completely platonic, which was definitely the truth...until it wasn't."

Logan sighed and shook his head but didn't voice his disapproval. He thought it was ridiculous, and maybe they just liked the thrill of sneaking around. "You think she'd be mad if you told Mom?"

"I don't know about mad, but I don't want to test it," said Jack safely.

"Fair enough," nodded Logan. "What if," he thought carefully, "you ask Killie if she'd be open to telling the families when we get back from camping?"

"I guess, but what good would that do?"

"If she is, would it be so terrible if our mom knew a couple days early? She probably wouldn't tell anyone if you told her it was a surprise. Like, tell her you have feelings for Killie and that you want to impress her. She'll think it's cute as fuck."

"One problem. If I tell her I'm trying to woo Killian this weekend, why the fuck would I bring you too?"

"Oh. That's true." Logan realized the flaw in his suggestion. "Shit. That was almost a really good plan." He thought about it some more. "You said you got the idea from a book she was reading. What book?"

"No fucking clue. It was ages ago. Have you seen how full her bookcase is?" It was true. Killian's collection of graphic novels took up all but one shelf and would be enough to make a nerd drool.

"You could ask?"

Jack gave him an exasperated look. "Nothing would be more suspicious than me asking to borrow a book."

"Well, maybe we are on our own," Logan gave in. "How hard can it be though. Anyone can tie a bow and hang up some lights, right?"

"Lights, yeah. We have some. Could use more though." Jack looked thoughtful. "What does Mom do at Christmas to make things nice?"

"Bakes me cookies and washes my socks," laughed Logan. "I fucking love coming home for Christmas."

"God, she spoils you," Jack grumbled good-naturedly. "She never washes my socks."

"She would if you only came home every three months."

They tabled the discussion when they heard the front door open, and their parents returned from the store.