Insatiable Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very much."

"Such a perfect, lovely cock," she said, looking at it affectionately. She rubbed his thighs, slowly moving upwards. "I remember seeing it for the first time and wondering how you hid that monster from me for all those years." She kissed his thighs. His hips. Only her hair ever brushed his cock. She didn't touch it directly. "So big. Perfectly formed. Long and thick," she admired it. "How long is it?"

"Long enough," he winked.

"Come on, don't all guys measure at some point?"

"I guess," he found himself blushing. "Uh, nine-ish."

"Goddamn," she said, wide-eyed. "I can't believe you put that inside me."

"Likewise, baby girl," he agreed.

She stroked her fingers along his skin, still avoiding his shaft. "You shaved today," she noted.

"I did." He'd shaved it all off on a whim that morning. Usually, he kept his patch of dark hair trimmed short. "Do you have a preference?" He'd never asked her, he realized.

She sat back on her heels, assessing his manhood as she pondered it. "I like your hair. Everywhere you have it. It's manly," she said with a cheeky grin. "Though, your cock does look especially large like this. And the timing is quite convenient as I plan to be down here for a while tonight."

"You do, do you?" he said, intrigued.

"Mm-hm," she nodded. "You're gonna lay right where you are until I'm done."

"It's cute when you try to boss me around."

She just smiled and shook her head, looking amused. She continued to explore his body with delicate fingers that left goosebumps in the wake of her touch. Jack watched her, feeling a bit dazed and floaty. She was an angel. Golden and lovely.

"You're a very big man, Jack," she murmured, she slid up his body as her fingers roamed his skin--from his thighs up to hips, to stomach and chest. Her lips placed light kisses every so often. Her breath was warm and tickled in the most pleasant way. "I love the way you make me feel so little and safe." Her hands moved down his arms, over the swell of muscle, until she had returned to her original position.

Jack felt rather speechless. No one had ever spoken to him that way. Killian didn't seem to be bothered by his lack of reply though. She seemed perfectly content. That's when Jack finally realized she didn't need, or want, him to do anything right now. She simply wanted him to lay there. To relax. To give her his body. To enjoy how it felt to be adored. It was an exotic, intoxicating feeling he'd never experienced in this way before.

"You have such lovely, thick thighs," she said, squeezing them lightly. "And an excellent ass. I've probably never told you that before," she pondered. "To be fair, I'm usually more focused on this beautiful piece of meat that's my personal fuck-stick." Her fingers danced around the base of his cock tantalizingly. "I'm a very lucky girl," she said, looking at it hungrily.

She kissed the base. Then she ran her tongue lightly along the crease of skin where his legs and pelvis and balls all met. It sent a tingle up his spine and down his leg and right through his cock.

"I know yours is the only one I've had inside me, and I am quite biased, but I still know how good I've got it. I might not have felt others, but I've seen plenty," she said matter-of-factly. "I've never seen one like yours before. Not even in pictures really. Maybe in pictures," she decided, "but I didn't think they came like this for real." She finally put her fingers on his cock; it was the lightest tease of a touch. "Not just because it's so big," she said. "It's straight and symmetrical." She held it so it stood straight up instead of pressed against his stomach. She peered carefully at it, almost eye-level with it. "A nice even color. Just the right amount of veins."

She ran her tongue delicately up the length, making Jack shiver with anticipation. "And I love the way the beautiful swollen head goes that dark, sexy, red color when you want me bad. Just like it is right now." Her warm, wet tongue traced the rim, making him moan with longing. He wanted more.

"Your cock would make dildos jealous," she murmured. "Hell, I want it made into a dildo--not for me--so every woman can take one home and cum on it and wish their boyfriends and husbands and lovers had one half as good. But I'll know that their piece of plastic is still nothing compared to what I get," she smirked. "They won't know how much better the real thing feels. They won't know how good a lay you are, or how it feels to have you pump semen deep inside. That's for me," she said protectively.

Jack loved it when his little girl was possessive of him. So clearly proud to have him. It made his heart--and ego--swell. It's how he felt about her too.

Her tongue snaked out, touching the very tip of his cock. Pressing against the little hole. He was throbbing. It was so fucking sensitive. When she felt precum on her tongue, she smiled. "That's one of my favorite tastes," she said. "Like cum, but lighter." She swirled her tongue around the head once. "I like the taste of your cum too. Salty. Thick. Exactly what a man should taste like."

She wrapped one hand slowly around the base. Her hand looked so small there. She only just managed to touch her fingers when grasped him. She was making his head spin.

"I heard sometimes guys who are really big take longer to get hard," she said, giving him a little squeeze, "but you definitely don't have that issue."

"No one would have that issue with you, honey," said Jack, petting her hair as she looked up adoringly at him.

"And your stamina," she moaned. She released her hold on his cock, letting it lay against his stomach again. She gave one careful lick from base to tip. "The way you can fuck me forever, long and slow. Making me cum over and over."

That made Jack happy. He didn't doubt he pleased her, but he'd also been pretty conscious of the fact that it took a little while for him to be able to fuck her for any significant length of time without busting immediately. He'd always been able to last with other girls. But other girls weren't Killian. And she'd been a virgin. And he'd never had sex without a condom before her. It was intense, and it had taken a bit to get familiar enough with the feeling to get back to his usual stamina.

"Does he have a name?" she asked sweetly, giving the head a kiss.

"No," Jack chuckled.

"Should he?"

"If you want."

"Well, we definitely can't call him Little Jack. Little, he is not."

"We can call him Baby Girl's Personal Fuck-Stick," he suggested.

"It's a bit of a mouthful--" she paused and giggled, realizing her double entendre. She fondled him lightly. "Maybe a name isn't needed," she decided. "It's just a part of you. My Jack." She moved up his body again, kissing his neck and murmuring in his ear, "My wonderful man. My kind, handsome, perfect man."

Instinctively, Jack felt himself thrust his hips up, but she was hovering just far enough away that he couldn't rub against her.

"Stop squirming," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm not even close to done yet."

Jack couldn't take his eyes off Killian as she moved back down his body. She was so beautiful. So sweet. Her lovely, wavy hair; her smooth skin, lightly bronzed with a smattering of light summer freckles where the sun had kissed her. He loved the way her tits hid modestly behind her hair, except when she moved, and he got teasing glimpses of nipple.

"I like them--your balls," she said, back to her examination. She brushed her fingers along his sack, making him inhale sharply in surprise. "I like playing with them." She cupped them gently in one hand. "Do you like it when I play with them?" she asked. Jack nodded. "Like this?" Her fingers danced across them, almost in a tickling motion. "Or like this?" She gripped them in one hand--not too hard, not too tight--and massaged and rolled them gently.

"Like that," he said hoarsely. He didn't want her to stop. He didn't want her to stop touching him ever.

It went on and on--Killian's slow, methodical, adoration of his cock. She found more words to describe it than Jack thought was even possible. She didn't seem to get bored either. In fact, the longer it went on, the more comfortable she got. Jack wasn't complaining. Anything but. He'd never experienced anything like it before and was soaking it all in.

Her lips and fingers roamed his body lightly. Her teasing was a slow build. She didn't stroke him or stimulate him much directly, but he throbbed for her, longing for her to take his cock in her hands and pleasure him. But she was a relentless tease and apparently in no hurry to stop. Eventually it took all his willpower not to squirm, not to thrust desperately against her.

She cupped his balls lightly and, with a knowing look, said, "You're ready, aren't you?"

He groaned and nodded. As much as he had enjoyed all the attention she'd lavished him with, his balls were aching and begging for release.

She smiled, placing her lips on the tip of his cock. She circled it slowly with her tongue before allowing his head to enter her mouth. Jack had to fight the urge to force himself straight down her throat. She sucked lightly on the head like it was a lollipop.

"Oh, fuck," he breathed when she didn't stop. "Fuck, baby, I'm gonna..." Killian kept going; it didn't take long for her to push him over the edge. And what an edge it was... He felt the shudder of pleasure head to toe as he erupted in her mouth. His hips jerked a little as he came, and came, feeling as though his orgasm might never end. She hadn't even placed her hand on him to stroke it. She hadn't even taken him down her throat. She just kept up her gentle sucking and drew his load from him easily.

When his climax had faded and all his cum had been swallowed by Killian, she finally let his cock go and moved up his body, into his waiting arms. "Happy birthday, handsome," she murmured. Sure enough, it was well past midnight.

"That it is," he agreed. "Thank you, babe. That was incredible."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did too."

He held her close to him--kissing her, loving her--until they were rolling around on his bed, locked in a kiss that had gone from sensual to heated to tender.

"Come on," he said, eventually sitting up and taking her hand. When she looked at him quizzically, he said, "Wanna take a bath?"

"Right now?" she giggled. It was nearly 1 AM. "Together?"

"Mm-hm," he kissed her neck. The image of her naked body with bubbles clinging to it floated through his mind. Hand in hers, he led her across the dark hall and into the bathroom, closing the door quietly behind them before switching the bathroom light on.

"What if someone tries to use the bathroom?" she hissed, though she looked more excited than worried.

Jack turned the lock on the door. "Occupied," he grinned. Knowing she wanted more, he added, "Everyone is asleep right now. Logan is downstairs. My parents are in their bedroom and would use their own bathroom if they woke up."

Jack knew it probably wasn't the wisest thing for them to do, but he couldn't resist. He loved how touchy-feely she was being. It made him want her all over again. He kissed her, enjoying the way she rubbed herself against his thigh.

Jack started the water to warm for the bath and pulled out the box of various girly things Killian kept there. "This one?" He pulled out a pink bottle of body wash. She giggled and shook her head, then she pointed at the bottle next to it. She was so fucking cute it hurt.

He kissed her again, so easily distracted from his tasks. He set her down on the counter. Remembering what he was doing, he grabbed one of the brightly colored soft hair ties and combed his fingers through her hair. He didn't realize, until he was doing it, that he knew just how she always put it up when she didn't want it to get wet.

"Flip forward," he said, moving back just in time to not get a face-full of hair as she bent her head down towards her knees and let her waves cascade forward. He gathered her hair with his fingers, swirling it into a loose knot on the top of her head before securing it.

When she sat up again, Jack could see on her face that she was a little surprised by what he was doing but bashfully enjoying it. He was too. He wanted to pet her and brush her and wash her and dress her. He loved the way she sat on the counter, swinging her legs and blushing while she watched him take care of her. It felt good. Second nature.

He picked her up from the counter and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He felt her fingers in his hair as she glued her mouth to his again.

"Think you can stop kissing me long enough for me to put you in the bath?" he teased.

"Suppose I could stop for a second," she allowed. He set her in the bathtub and sat himself on the ground next to her. "I thought we were taking a bath?"

"Mm, I'd love to take a bath with you, Killie, but I barely fit in this tub alone. Bubble bath is for you, but we can rinse off together when you're done," he added at her crestfallen expression.

"Okay," she sighed melodramatically.

Jack rolled his eyes. He reached for the pack of wipes she used to clean her face and pulled one out. Seeing this, Killian held out her hand to take it from him, but Jack disregarded it. He wanted to do it for her. He wanted to do everything for her.

"Is this okay?" he asked, when he got to her eyes, worried he'd hurt her.

"Mm-hm," she nodded, smiling.

When he had finished taking her makeup off, he took a washcloth and wet it in the soapy water. He moved down the length of her arm, taking his time as he slowly washed her. He followed it with the other arm, and then each leg. Killian's eyes were closed, and a small smile was playing at her lips.

"Sit up," he said softly. And she did, so Jack could wash her neck and back, followed by her chest. His pace slowed when he reached her chest as he enjoyed spreading suds over her pert tits. His thumbs grazed her hard nipples, and she sighed in delight. "Get on your hands and knees, baby."

On all fours, the water only came up her arms and thighs, leaving most of her torso out of the water. He stroked the length of her spine with his hand, and she arched her back a little. He rubbed her ass lovingly; she made a quiet, pleased sound. He soaped her body with the washcloth again before rubbing his hands all over her back and down to her butt. She noticed the way she thrust back into him a little with her butt each time his palms neared it. She even let out a small whimper when he took his hands off her.

"Please don't stop," she whispered. "It feels so good when you touch me."

"Is that why you're squirming?"

She nodded. "I'll try not to."

"Tell me where you want me to touch you, Killie."

"My back," she sighed happily, as he put his hands on her again. "And my butt." He followed her spine down, caressing her cheeks at the end. "That feels nice," she breathed, as he palmed her ass.

"You want more than this," he said softly. "I can tell." His fingers moved inwards, teasing down her crack. "What do you want, baby?"

"Finger, please?" she bit her lip.

"Tell me where," he coaxed her. "Use your words."

"My pussy," she mumbled. He moved one finger along her slit. He could feel her lips, slick with a mix of water and her own juices. "Yes," she breathed, as he teased around her hole, "please, more."

"You horny thing," he murmured, working one finger into her tight hole. "Tell me what you need, little girl. I'll give you anything." And he would. He'd give her anything he possibly could in the whole world. She mewled softly as she pushed back into his hand, sinking his digit deeper into her. He could feel every ridge of her channel as her muscles rippled around his finger. "That's it, Killie. Fuck yourself on my finger."

"I want--" she moaned, his finger distracting her from what she was going to say. "Tongue."

"You want tongue, huh?" he said teasingly. "Where do you want it?"

She looked straight down at the water instead of Jack, as she said, "My ass."

"You want me to tongue your ass, baby girl?" he asked, mildly surprised, but not displeased. She nodded shyly, still not looking at him. "Speak up, baby. I need you to look at me and ask for what you want."

"Please, Sir," she turned her head to meet his gaze, her cheeks flushed, "please, will you tongue my asshole?"

It was so fucking hot he could hardly handle it. The way she said Sir was addicting. "What a dirty girl you are. My little tart," he praised. "Face the wall and spread your cheeks for me."

She turned 90 degrees, somewhat awkwardly with the water splashing, so she was facing away from Jack--made slightly harder by the fact that he kept his finger firmly in her pussy. It was a good thing she was so petite because she wouldn't have fit that direction otherwise. She spread herself for him, showing him her little flower. God, he wanted to fuck it so bad. He told himself he would get to soon enough. But it didn't stop him from thinking about it as he started to rim her.

She let out a little gasp of delight when she felt his tongue. Jack had no qualms about eating ass, and the way she reacted to it was such a turn on. She moaned when he reached around with his free hand to find her clit.

He paused his activity and sternly said, "Quiet, Killian."

"Sorry," she whispered.

"I'll make you cum really hard, but I need you to be extra quiet. Can you do that for me, baby girl?"

"Yes, Sir," she nodded.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Please," she sighed longingly. "Fuck, please, make me cum, Jack."

His only reply was to return to his previous tasks. He flicked his tongue across her puckered hole, making her grind down on his finger. Killian's breathing got faster, almost panting, when he started to probe it. He rubbed her clit, knowing he'd found the right speed when she made little humping motions. He wished he could hit her g-spot too; she'd probably lose her shit. But at the angle his finger was, he couldn't quite make it.

Jack shifted a bit, trying to turn his hand. Maybe it would be just enough. He searched for her special spot. He knew he'd hit the mark when she let out an involuntary moan. She quickly pressed her mouth against her shoulder to silence herself. Jack didn't bother to scold her. He was on a mission now.

She was making quiet little grunting noises as she got closer. Her legs were trembling. "Jack..." she mumbled, stifled by her lips still pressed against her shoulder. "Fuuuck."

He didn't stop. He didn't change a thing about what he was doing. He was pushing her hard and fast to orgasm.

He felt her muscles baring down hard on his finger. Then the pulsing started. He could feel it everywhere. Her clit twitching under his finger. Her ring clenched on the tip of his tongue. Then he felt warm liquid on his hand as her juices gushed over it. He slowed his movements slightly as she came, savoring the feeling of her explosive orgasm and the flood that accompanied it. She was panting and shaking by the time it was over and he finally pulled out.

Jack put his arms around her waist and sat her back down in the tub the normal way. "Holy fuck," Killian breathed. She rested her head back, eyes closed. "You weren't kidding about making me cum hard."

Jack smiled. Mission accomplished. He tried to ignore how hard his dick had gotten again, but fuck, it was hot when she gushed.

Once Killian had gained enough strength to stand, Jack turned the shower on and stepped in with her. She seemed to be more interested in being in physical contact with him than she was in rinsing off and kept her arms wrapped firmly around his waist the whole time.

He bundled her in a clean towel when they got out of the shower, helping her dry off. He set her on the counter next to the sink but before he could step back, she trapped him there by cinching her legs around his waist. She managed to get her lips locked on his again. He was addicted to the feeling though and it took a minute before he could find it in him to tear himself away. She looked at him with this really pouty expression on her face which, for some reason, sent blood rushing to his groin again.