Insatiable Pt. 12

Story Info
The end of summer approaches and the inevitable is here.
7.5k words
4.59
7.4k
7
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We reached the end, y'all! This is the last chapter of "Insatiable." I hope you've enjoyed the journey.

Not ready to say goodbye to Killian, Jack, and Logan yet? Not to worry, their story will continue in the next book "Inevitable." Sneak peak included at the end of this chapter.

xx alicynchains

* * *

PART 12 - All Good Things

* * *

KILLIAN

Killian had seen Logan a few times that week. True to his word, he had been putting as much cum as he possibly could into her pussy. Which was quite a lot. She knew he was busy getting ready to go back to school. Luckily, he hadn't seemed too busy to still have time for her.

K: Are you awake?

She was surprised when she got an answer back.

L: Yes

L: Why are you still up?

K: Accidentally took a late nap and now I can't sleep. You?

L: I was working and got sucked in. Actually I didn't realize how late it was until you texted me.

Killian hesitated. She didn't want to bother him. But she did want to.

She was painfully aware, at times, of how Logan seemed to just...have his shit together. She didn't. She didn't even have shit, and if she did, she was sure it wouldn't be together. Sometimes Killian wished she were more like him.

K: I'm sorry I distracted you

L: I'm glad you did

She smiled as she read his message.

K: Do you want to come over

L: When?

K: Now

She held her breath. It was two in the fucking morning. He probably wanted to go to sleep.

L: Sure. I'll be there in a few

K: Door is unlocked

Killian hadn't actually thought he would say yes. She was glad he did though.

As promised, he quietly opened her door a few minutes later.

"Hi," she said, as he sat down on her bed. His greeting came in the form of an unhurried kiss. "Thanks for coming over. I didn't mean to interrupt you."

"You're a welcome interruption." He sat back and put his arm around her, pulling her into a cuddle.

"Were you working on your project?" she asked.

"No. Just work work."

"You work?" She wasn't sure why she was surprised. She supposed she didn't know much about his life when he wasn't visiting home.

"Mm-hm," he nodded. "Not a lot. Well, sometimes a lot. I was trying to do more this summer since I probably won't much this semester."

"So, what do you do then?"

"Just computer stuff."

"Yeah, but what? I assume there are different types of computer stuff one could do."

"Yeah." He raised his brows. "You actually want me to tell you?"

"Unless you want to keep it secret. You're very mysterious about it."

"Not intentionally mysterious," he snorted. "Just didn't think you'd be interested in the details."

"I am."

"It's called bug bounty hunting."

"Bounty hunter, huh? Dangerous. Sexy," she said teasingly, making him chuckle. "So, what does that actually mean?"

"Ethical hacking. Basically a company asks people to hack them so they can fix it before someone with bad intentions does it. If you find a bug, they pay you."

"No shit?" said Killian, genuinely interested. "That's way better than most people's shitty college jobs."

"It is," he agreed. "It's nice because I can do it as much or little as I want, depending on my schedule."

"It's sexy, how smart you are."

"Thanks, princess," he chuckled. "It's cute that you asked."

Killian wasn't sure cute was what she'd been going for. Not for the first time, she remembered her mother had said, he's very smart and you're very beautiful. Her mom was right. She bit her lip, wishing she hadn't thought about it.

"What's on your mind, Killie?"

"I wish I had my shit together like you do," she sighed. "But that's not really what I want to talk about right now."

"Oh, was I just a booty call?" he teased.

"You're not just a booty call," she said quietly. For some reason, those words felt like they meant something more when she said them. "Are you tired?"

He shrugged. "I'd stay up talking with you all night if you wanted."

"Really?" His words brightened her mood a little bit.

"Anytime." He kissed her forehead. "I enjoy your company, and I enjoy our conversations. You know, when we actually have them."

"I do too," she smiled, feeling much better.

He caressed her cheek gently. "You look especially beautiful tonight, princess."

She raised her brows. "Thank you." She remembered she wasn't wearing makeup. She'd let her hair dry naturally after her shower. Killian didn't wear a lot of makeup usually, though she did wear it daily. She didn't mind, but she did realize it was probably the first time Logan had seen her completely natural. Well, except the time they showered together, but the lights had only been on briefly after.

"I didn't realize you have freckles," he said, brushing his thumb over her cheek bone where there was a small spattering of freckles. "It's really cute." He ran his hand slowly through her hair. "I think you might be the prettiest girl in the world, Killie."

"Oh, shut up," she blushed.

"To be fair, I am probably a bit biased," he chuckled. "Is this your natural hair color?" he asked, still fingering it; she nodded. "I love it." He stopped playing with her hair and instead drew her into a kiss. He sat back on her bed and pulled her close, tucking her under his arm.

They cuddled and kissed and talked about nothing in particular. After a while, Killian said, "You wanna smoke? See if it helps us fall asleep."

He nodded. Killian grabbed the joint she'd rolled earlier—it had been her plan to help her fall asleep before she'd invited Logan over. They slipped out her back door, sitting on the cement outside with their backs against the house. They sat in silence for a while.

"You okay, Kil?" Logan asked eventually. "You seem in your head tonight."

For some reason, what came out was, "I'll miss you."

He took her hand in his, their fingers intertwining. "I know, baby," he said softly. "I'll miss you too." It was the first time he'd called her baby outside of sex, and it made her feel all tingly inside. "I'll be back for Thanksgiving."

"Yeah." She wasn't sure why her throat felt so tight.

Her reply was apparently unenthusiastic enough for him to say, "Unless you don't want to see me then?"

"I do," she said quickly. "It's not that."

"What's on your mind, sweetheart?"

Killian wasn't sure how to articulate what was on her mind. She wasn't sure she even wanted to. "I don't know," she sighed and stood up. "Can we go cuddle?"

Logan followed her inside. They got into bed, and she turned out the light. Then she curled up against him, one leg tossed over his, her head on his chest.

Finally, Killian spoke again. "A lot can happen in three months."

"You plan on moving to the other side of the world or something?" he joked.

"No." She swallowed.

Knowing she hadn't been joking, he said, "Don't worry, I'll still be down to do this as long as you and Jack are into it." When she stayed silent, he said softly, "I think I know what's on your mind now."

"Oh?"

"Me being with other people?" She bit her lip, hating it was that obvious. Not wanting to admit he was right, she just nodded her head. "I don't plan to, if that makes you feel any better."

"I'm sorry. I know it's not my business."

"I consider it your business as long as we're hooking up," he said. "Does it bother you," he asked, "to think about me with someone else?"

"It shouldn't," she muttered. "You're not my—I have no right, especially because—fuck. I'm sorry."

"I won't."

"I'm not asking you to," she said quickly.

"You don't have to," his voice was gentle.

"I swear that's not what—you can absolutely do whatever you want."

"Well, the girl I want to be doing will be two hours away from me," he said, pulling her in for a kiss.

"I don't want you to feel like you can't because of me. It's not like we're... You're a super-hot, single guy at college."

"Doesn't mean I plan to sleep around. I haven't been doing much of that lately anyway."

"Really? Why not?"

"Not my style. Not all guys are like Jack you know." He added, "I didn't mean that in a bad way. I just prefer to have a steady fuck instead of one-night stands. I enjoy getting to know how to please my partner."

"Do you have a steady fuck at school now?" God, she wished she didn't care what the answer was.

"No. I did last year. Maybe not steady," he appended. "On again, off again. But she just graduated and moved back to North Carolina, so that's done. And as far as actual relationships go, Lana was the last girlfriend I had."

"I didn't realize."

"Look, Kil, I know you're not asking me not to do it, and I'm not going to make you promises. Just know, I'm really not interested in anyone else."

"I don't think I'd be mad," she mused. "A bit jealous," she admitted. "I'd still be down to hook up when you come back if you wanted to as long as we use a condom, I guess."

"I mean, I would rather get to fill you with cum when I come home than fuck another girl at school. But if I do, you'll know about it, and we will use a condom."

"Deal," said Killian. "I'm really sorry, I swear I didn't ask you to come over tonight to have this conversation."

"I'm glad you did, sweetheart. If the roles were reversed, it would have been on my mind too."

"Oh," she was a little surprised, "that's nice to hear."

"Suppose I've become a little attached to you. In a non-romantic but meaningful kind of way." His words made her giggle and also filled her with warmth to hear.

"It's mutual."

"I've had an unexpected and amazing time this summer, Killian," he murmured.

"Me too," she whispered, scooting up so she could kiss him. "I'm really glad you were awake tonight." Their lips met again. Her tongue found his. "I need you, Logan," she breathed, her lips brushing his as she spoke, "right now. Inside me."

They rid each other of clothes quickly. There was no foreplay. There was no teasing. There was only raw need as he plunged into her ready pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, needing to keep him as close as possible.

He found that special spot where she could grind her clit against his pelvis. She pressed her lips to his neck, muffling the moan that escaped from her. It was too good.

"Fuck..." Logan's breath felt hot on her skin, as he whispered in her ear, "Your pussy is the only one I want, baby."

"Good." Her whole body trembled with pleasure at his words.

His lips locked on hers, kissing her slow and deep as they thrust against each other. She clung to him desperately.

He pulled away, only enough to say, "Killian—"

She looked up, meeting his gaze. "Me too," she whispered. His lips met hers again. She felt the pleasure roll through her whole body, head to toe, as her orgasm swept her into ecstasy. Her channel pulsed around his twitching cock as he marked her with his seed.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, limbs tangled, her head on his chest.

Killian's alarm woke them at 6 AM. Enough time for Logan to escape unnoticed before her parents woke up.

She'd just finished getting dressed when Killian heard a knock on her bedroom door and said, "Come in."

Her mother entered. "Morning, sweetie. Y'all are up earlier than usual; I was about to make breakfast. Should I make enough for you and Jack too?"

"Me, yes please. Jack isn't here."

Her mother looked around her room, realizing her daughter was indeed alone. "I thought I heard voices."

"I had the radio on," she shrugged.

"Oh. Okay. Well, there's coffee when you're ready."

Killian was very ready for coffee. Or a nap. She followed her mother to the kitchen.

"Doing anything special tonight?" her mother asked, taking a sip of her own coffee.

"Friday, so, the usual."

"No date?" she prodded.

"It's movie night." Killian shrugged, pouring herself a cup of coffee and taking a seat at the kitchen counter.

"Have you and Jack actually ever gone on a date together?" she asked, getting the carton of eggs from the fridge.

"What? No," snorted Killian. "I mean, not really. Why?"

"Why?" she looked at her daughter, brows raised. "Killian, you just told us you were dating."

"Well, yeah." Killian saw the dilemma. Her mother did have a point. "We are dating, we just haven't really gone on any dates yet. Officially."

"So, are you boyfriend and girlfriend now? Officially."

"Yeah," Killian's cheeks went pink, "officially."

"Does he make you happy, honey?"

"Of course. Always has."

"Oh, Killie," her mother said affectionately, "I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks," said Killian, a little taken aback.

"Is it safe to assume you won't be back until tomorrow?"

"Oh," Killian paused, "um, yeah. Is that okay?" She and Jack hadn't spent the night together since they'd announced their relationship, worried what their parents would say.

"It's been okay for the past ten years, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, well," Killian shifted uncomfortably, "things might have changed."

"Your father and I discussed it and came to the agreement that taking that privilege away from you wouldn't benefit anyone."

"Wait, really?"

"I know you aren't a child anymore, Killian," she said, putting a plate of eggs and toast down in front of Killian. "I don't want you to feel trapped here, but I do expect you to be responsible."

"Yes, definitely," said Killian quickly, unable to believe her luck.

"Not every night, Killian."

"Got it. Thank you!"

"Do you have any questions?"

"Questions about what?"

Her mother gave Killian a meaningful look. "If there's anything you want to talk to a woman about...questions you might have—"

"Nope," Killian cut her off quickly. Unless her mother had any hot tips on how to fit two dicks in her mouth at the same time which she thought was quite unlikely. "We had the talk years ago, Mom. I'm good."

"I know that Jack has a bit more—well, he's..."

"Are you trying to call my boyfriend a slut?" she snorted.

"I don't have to; you just did," her mother winked.

"Very rude," she said, amused. "But I'll let you know if I have questions. Thanks, Mom."

"Killie," she looked at her daughter knowingly, "you're not a virgin anymore, are you?"

"Oh my god, Mom," Killian moaned, putting her face in her hands.

"You're being safe?"

"Hard not to be," said Killian, tapping her arm where her birth control was located.

"There's more to safety than preventing pregnancy."

"I'm being safe, Mom," Killian reassured her.

"Good," she smiled.

To her relief, that was the end of that topic. She was glad though, in a weird way. It felt good to be honest. She hadn't liked hiding their relationship from their families, and she was glad that was no longer the case.

JACK

Friday night came all too quickly. They'd decided to do movie night in Logan's room again so the three of them could fool around one last time. Jack knew Killian would miss Logan. He'd encouraged her spend as much time as she wanted with him that week.

Jack and Logan were playing Call of Duty when Killian arrived. She poked her head into Logan's room and, seeing them there, let herself in and closed the door behind her.

"Hey, babe," said Jack, eyes flicking to her briefly. "Sorry, give us a second to finish this."

Killian shrugged and joined them on the couch. She sat between them and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek, then patiently waited for them to finish.

After a minute, Logan said, "Hey, Kil," not even bothering to look at her, "suck my dick."

"What?" she asked, sounding confused.

"Get on your knees and put my dick in your mouth," he said clearly.

"Right now?"

"Yes."

"Aren't you kind of busy?"

"Not too busy to get head. Hurry up, slut-slave." He snapped and pointed at the ground in front of him. "I don't want to have to tell you again."

"Yes, Sir," she said, quickly getting on her knees in front of where he sat on the couch.

Jack watched from the corner of his eye as she undid Logan's jeans and pulled his piece out. Her lips parted as she accepted him into her mouth. Aside from a grunt of satisfaction, Logan didn't acknowledge her.

After a few minutes, Jack decided he rather liked the direction things were going. "Hey, Kil," he got her attention, "my turn. Come suck my dick."

Obediently, she crawled between Jack's legs and took out his cock like she had for Logan. She placed her full lips on the head and wrapped her hand around his shaft. It was hard not to look down and watch what she was doing. Hard not to get caught up in how damn good she was at giving head. Ignoring her while she serviced him was both challenging and thrilling.

They passed her back and forth like that, no longer in a hurry to stop their game. Sometimes they'd call her over. Sometimes they'd simply grab her by the hair and pull her to them when one of them decided it was their turn. Sometimes they'd push her away if they got too close to cumming. With everything they did, they tried to pay as little attention as possible to Killian and simply kept using her mouth to edge themselves as they played their game.

Eventually, neither of them could keep their hands off her anymore. Jack pulled her into his lap, kissing her. Logan's shirt was bunched in Killian's hand as she urged him to move closer which he did. Now sitting close together, Killian shifted, moving one leg off Jack and slotting it between Logan's legs so she was straddling both men. One of her hands was knotted firmly in Jack's hair while they made out hotly; her other hand roamed Logan's body, exploring his chest and stomach and arms. He felt his lips stick to hers when she pulled away, as though they didn't want to be separated from hers. She turned to Logan, letting him taste her lips too. With his hair still held tight by Killian, Jack was forced to lean closer. It was only when Jack felt her pull him in that he realized what she wanted. Both of them. Two sets of lips competing for hers.

Jack couldn't do it.

He knew she wanted it. He wanted to give her everything she wanted. Badly.

He wished he could let her pull him in. He wished he wasn't frozen in place. He wished he didn't care.

But he did care.

A fucking threeway kiss with his brother.

He just couldn't do it.

Killian felt his hesitation. She turned her attention to Jack again, and part of him wanted to apologize to her. But the look she gave him was soft and loving—far from disappointed—as she kissed him again. It almost made him wonder if he'd imagined the whole thing. Jack was relieved, but it also made him sad that he'd found his limit now. He wondered what Logan would have done if their positions were switched, if Killian had tried to pull him in while her lips were locked on Jack's. Would he have stopped her too, or would he have gone with it?

Jack pulled away from her and murmured, "Strip and get on your knees."

"Yes, Sir," she stood up obediently.

Jack and Logan rid themselves of their clothes too. They stood shoulder to shoulder, looking down at Killian who waited eagerly on her knees.

"Open up, slut," said Jack.

She grinned and opened her mouth obediently. Jack wasted no time filling the space with his cock. She switched to sucking Logan after a minute.

Eventually, she stopped and looked up at them. "Closer, please," she said, a hand on each of their hips, encouraging them to close the space between them. She was gentle though, as if asking a question instead of telling them what to do.

"This the part where you try to see how much dick you can fit in your mouth?" smirked Logan, looking down at her.

She bit her lip and nodded. Jack knew what was coming next. Subconsciously, he'd known what this would entail from the first time she'd mentioned wanting to suck them off together, but Jack had made a pointed effort not to think too hard about it.