Insatiable Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few pages later, Killian quietly asked, "May I get up to go to the bathroom?" Her chin was lowered, and she was looking at the ground.

"Of course, honey," he said.

Jack sighed deeply when she left. Things hadn't gone as he'd had hoped that winter. Not at all.

He thought when Logan came back for the holidays, things would be like they had been that summer. They'd shared Jack's girlfriend, Killian. They did so many dirty things. New things. Things none of them had ever expected.

Not only had Killian spent the summer getting double-dicked by them, but she also discovered her submissive nature and got two Doms out of it. She'd been their subby slut girl.

It was temporary, of course. Due to be put on pause, or possibly over, at the end of the summer. Logan was in his final semester of school, a good two hours away. They all figured if the feeling was still mutual when Logan came back to visit, they might fool around a bit.

Killian had asked Logan to come home before Thanksgiving; Logan had agreed and come back for a weekend in September, specifically for the purpose of seeing her. That didn't bother Jack. It had been a nice visit. Short and lacking much privacy, they'd been limited in what they could do, but the desire was still there.

Killian returned to her kneeling position when she returned from the bathroom. "Look at me, Killian," he said, her eyes back on the ground. She blinked slowly and then raised her eyes. Her eyes were red and despite having made sure her makeup hadn't smudged, Jack suspected she'd been crying. "Stand up," he said softly. He pulled her into his lap when she did. He stroked her hair as he cradled her.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

Thanksgiving had changed everything.

"Is anyone else home right now?"

"No."

"You want Daddy to punish you?"

"Yes, please," she said quietly. "Spank me, Daddy."

Killian didn't need to be punished. Not for real. Certainly not in Jack's mind. But Killian thought she did. And she said it helped clear her mind. It had become cathartic for both of them.

"Bend over the bed," he instructed, standing up himself. He tugged her pants down around her knees, limiting her motion and exposing her beautiful, round ass. "I don't feel like spanking you today, little girl," he said lowly as he unbuckled his belt. He saw her shiver slightly. The sound of the belt sliding through the loops on his pants was audible in the absence of voices. But not nearly as loud as the crack of leather that followed.