Insatiable Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of using both hands or a hand and her mouth to pleasure them, she took both their cocks in one hand—or at least as much of them as she could grab—forcing them to turn slightly into each other, though still half-facing Killian. Slick with her saliva, their cocks slid easily against each other. Fuck, Jack had never imagined his dick would come in contact with another man's. It made him feel kind of nauseous to look down and see dick on dick. But fuck...the way she rubbed them together felt disgustingly good.

Still holding them, she started to lick and slurp at the tip of their cocks. She opened her mouth as far as she could, her cheeks stretching as she tried to fit them both in her mouth. She gave it an admirable attempt. Several times. She was able to fit the heads of their large cocks in her mouth at the same time, though there wasn't much room to go farther than that. But fuck, it was fun watching her try.

Eventually, she gave up the attempt. Instead, she attended to them in turns, switching between mouth and hands as she worked them to the pinnacle of desire.

"Where do you want it, baby?" asked Jack, almost at the point of no return. "Your choice."

She thought about it hard. "I can't decide between seeing it all over my tits or getting my pussy filled." It looked liked she was making the hardest choice in the world.

"If you don't make up your mind soon, you're not going to get to choose," Logan warned her.

"Pussy," she said finally. "One right after another."

"You got it, princess." He glanced at Jack and said, "After you, bro."

Grunting his thanks, Jack pulled Killian none too gently to her feet and bent her over the couch so he could take her from behind. Her tight channel sucked him in. Enveloped in her wet sex, it would be a matter of moments before she milked his seed from him. He reached around and toyed with her clit as he ground deep, making her contract with excitement. Jack swore under his breath, unable to keep the mounting pleasure at bay any longer. He kept pumping slowly until he finished filling her.

He didn't pull out immediately, instead, he continued to play with her sensitive nub, hard under his finger. Her pussy was clenched so tightly it would soon force him out. Jack could tell by her shaky legs and soft whimpers that she was close too.

"Come here," Jack said, looking over his shoulder at Logan. "She's about to cum. Stick your dick in her while she does." He kept his finger on her horny little clit until she was panting; he could sense her readiness. "Now," he said, pulling out.

Killian cried out in delight as her greedy hole was filled instantly with his brother's ready cock.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Logan groaned, as her pussy undoubtably started to spasm on his shaft, "your sweet little cunt is going to make me blow."

"Please," she moaned, desperate to be filled as she rode out her orgasm.

Jack wiped off his dick while he watched them finish.

Baby.

He'd never heard Logan call her baby before.

It didn't bother him, per se. It just kind of surprised him. For some reason, he found himself wondering when it had started. Was it just during sex? Did it matter one way or another? Baby girl was Jack's. Princess was Logan's. Beyond that unspoken agreement, they'd never laid claims to, or made rules around, pet names.

One of the many things Jack had learned about himself that summer was that his initial reaction to new or surprising things was not always reflective of his true feelings after he'd had time to process it. It was a valuable lesson to learn, and one he wished he'd learned sooner. Jack had believed himself to be hot tempered with a tendency for jealousy. Now he knew that wasn't really true. He was reactive and emotional. But if he took some time to himself to think things through, the outcome was usually positive and laidback.

Jack and Killian went up to his room when they were ready to go to bed.

As they lay cuddling together, he said, "You can spend the night with him, babe."

"What?" Killian looked at Jack, surprised.

"It's the last night he'll be here. I know you'll miss him. If you want to, I'm okay with it."

"You don't feel weird about me spending the night with him while you spend the night alone in the same house?"

"I don't think it'll be a particularly fun time," he admitted, "but I don't mind it for one night. I want you to have time to say goodbye to him."

"Thanks, Jack," she murmured, kissing him.

"Take your clothes, honey," he said, as she walked toward the door. "Don't want anyone to see you walking out of my brother's room tomorrow morning in your pajamas."

"Good call," she said, blushing sweetly as she came back to grab her bundle of clothes. "I love you, Jack," she murmured, leaning down to give him one more kiss. "Goodnight."

"Love you too, Killie."

When he was alone in his room, Jack sighed and lay back on his bed, staring absently at the ceiling.

Was it stupid, he wondered, to let Killian be so close to Logan? He knew they were close. And it wasn't just sexual. It didn't bother him much which made him question, not for the first time, if he was making a mistake that would end with him losing Killian. But Jack had this gut feeling that it was okay. He just knew Killian would always be his, regardless of her feelings for Logan. He trusted that; it's what made him feel secure, even as he thought about her in his brother's arms, right down the stairs from him.

Jack turned off the light and pulled his blanket up. He liked his bed much better when Killian was in it, but a pillow would suffice for the night.

KILLIAN

"Hey," Killian said quietly as she cracked Logan's door. "Can I come in?"

"Of course," he replied immediately. She slipped in and closed the door quietly behind her. "It's late, princess. I thought you'd be asleep," he said, as she put her arms around him.

"Likewise, but I'm glad you aren't." She eyed the room; he'd obviously been up packing. "How do you get all your shit back to school on your bike anyway? I'll accept your magic ability to pull a thermos out of thin air, but not all the things you brought home for the summer."

He chuckled, "Mom or Dad drives. No magic involved."

"That's nice." Looking up at him, she asked, "Can I spend the night with you?"

He looked surprised. "Are you sure?"

She nodded. "It's your last night here. I want to be with you. He's okay with it. If you want."

"Yes," he said, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear and kissing her softly. "I'd love that." Showing no interest in pursuing his previous activity of packing, Logan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his bed. "I didn't expect this, but it's the best surprise I can imagine," he murmured.

Killian's heart fluttered as he held her close, whispering sweet nothings to her as he covered her neck in kisses. "I fantasized about this night since the first time you showed up on my doorstep this summer," he murmured, his voice low and gravelly with longing.

"You spent the night with me last night, didn't you?" she teased.

"Four hours—not all of which was spent sleeping—hardly constitutes a full night. And the other times I've spent the night have been before I could fuck your pussy which makes this different."

"And do you plan on spending all night sleeping tonight?" she said, her fingers sliding under his shirt.

"No." He sat up so she could pull his shirt off. "I plan to spend all night reminding you who the first man to claim all your holes was."

"I could never forget that."

"I told you then, eventually I'd own every inch of your body and your very soul would know me as your Master."

"I remember."

"And?"

"And you were right, Master."

"Good."

"Which of my holes would you like next?" she asked submissively.

"I need your mouth again, princess. This time, to blow a load."

"Yes, Sir," she murmured, sliding down his body. She would gladly do one of the things she was best at; leave him with an unforgettably good blowjob.

Killian reached her tongue out and slowly licked his shaft from base to tip, gently caressing his manhood with it. She relaxed her throat as she guided his piece deeper into her. She cupped his balls with one hand as she slid the last of his length down her throat. His hips bucked when she started to suck, swallowing the full length of his hard-on, and letting her throat tighten around it. She felt his fingers in her hair as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Your lips belong to me," he growled. "Your mouth belongs to me. Your throat belongs to me."

"Yes, Master," she agreed, her words, hardly intelligible with his cock still in her mouth.

"Take your Master's cum, my slutty princess."

And she did. She sucked until he was breathing heavily and spewing his hot load in her mouth.

She crawled up to lie next him, resting her head on his chest, listening to his heart as it slowed to its normal pace. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes when he said, "I want your ass next."

"Already?" She raised her head. She could get him back to back easily, but usually at least a little bit more time was needed before round three.

"I think you meant to say Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Sir," she agreed.

"Your ass belongs to me, Killian. It shouldn't come as a surprise that I want to stuff it with my cock."

"I'm not surprised, Sir. Please put your cock in my asshole where it belongs."

"The first cock you ever had there," he murmured.

She hummed agreeably. "That was a good night."

"Mm-hm, you proved just how slutty you really are."

"I just wanted to show you both I could be good, Sir."

"You were perfect, Killian," he murmured as he slicked his cock with lube, stroking himself until he was fully erect again. "My princess. My slut. My slave."

While Logan had never hesitated to remind Killian that her body belonged to him, there was a possessiveness in him that night that she hadn't felt before. A desperation. He didn't want her to forget. And she wouldn't.

She felt the head of his cock pushing against her puckered hole until she accepted his crown. "My perfect, tight asshole," he growled, smoothly sinking all the way in.

Killian buried her face in the pillow, muffling her moan as she pushed her butt back into him. She had to keep her mouth covered as he reached around and started toying with her clit while he speared her from behind.

"Show me how you cum, buttslut. Just like you do every time I stretch your ass."

He impaled her with slow but purposeful thrusts, eventually forcing her from her knees onto her stomach. She felt so small under him like that. It was when he started kissing her neck that she felt it approaching. Her ass and pussy were clenched hard, and her pelvis was tingling. Then the tingling spread from head to toe. Her body stiffened under him, but Logan didn't break his pace. She began to shudder and twitch as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She felt his cock flex in response to her convulsing asshole as he filled her bowels with his semen.

She drifted off in his arms, filled with cum and bittersweet satisfaction. She woke once in the night when she felt his hard cock rubbing again her thigh. Spooned against him, he pushed his way into her slit. He held her tightly as he thrust deliciously slowly until they were both swept with pleasure before falling asleep again.

LOGAN

Spending his last night at home with Killian had been amazing. Waking up with her body nestled against his was also amazing. She stirred, rolling over to face him. Her lips met his before either of them had a chance to talk. It felt too perfect to be real. Too perfect to last anyway.

She nudged him onto his back, crawling on top of him. "One more time?" she said. He groaned, groggy but pleased, as he found his cock buried once again in her inviting sex. Killian lowered her body onto his, nose to nose with him. Her lovely blonde hair cascaded around them.

It would be so hard to let this go.

What would he do without his princess?

He wondered if she would still think of him as her Master when he returned. It made his stomach turn to think about the alternative.

She rode him long and slow, gyrating her hips as they made out. His hands roamed her body, trying to memorize every inch of her by touch.

Her breath felt warm in his ear, as she quietly said, "I don't want you to forget about this, Logan."

It made his heart ache to hear her say it. "Never."

"This was special," she breathed, "wasn't it?"

He ran his fingers through her hair and looked up at her. He could see the desperate need for reassurance in her eyes that he had felt the night before. "It was, Killian," he murmured, "so special."

They came together, eyes never straying from each other. She rolled off him only when they had both stilled and their ragged breathing had grown steady again. She held his hand in hers as they lay side by side. She squeezed it gently and said, "I think I should go before everyone else wakes up."

Logan nodded. She was right, of course. But he'd been avoiding thinking about this moment. In denial, almost. As if that could stop the inevitable from happening.

He pulled his shorts on and watched Killian get dressed. "You're beautiful, Killian," he said as he gazed at her.

She shot him a small smile. "You're sweet."

He returned her smile but didn't say anything. It was so much more that sweet. He had been with a dozen hot women, but the effect Killian had on him was incomparable.

Logan got to his feet once Killian was dressed. "I'll miss this," he said, taking her hands and pulling her close. "I'll miss you." He put her hands behind her, still clasped in his. He backed her against his door, bodies pressed tightly together, and kissed her fiercely.

"Me too," she whispered against his lips. Killian's next words sent his heart racing, "You don't usually come home before Thanksgiving, do you?"

"I will if you give me a reason to," he said huskily. He didn't know why he said it. It was true. But he didn't mean to actually say it. He would come back sooner if she asked though. Did he just want to hear her ask? He didn't think he should want that. But he did. He wanted to hear her say she didn't want to wait three months to see him again.

"Maybe you should come back to visit for a weekend next month," she said seductively. "I'll be your reason." She bit her lip. Batted her lashes. "If that's a good enough one," she added.

He nodded. "The only one I need," he murmured. He wondered if she really thought he wouldn't jump at the opportunity to see her again. He'd spent all summer so eager to fuck her that he was willing to share her with his own fucking brother. And that hadn't changed.

Stealing one final kiss, he let her go, though one of his hands still clasped hers when he opened his door. He took one step and stopped abruptly when he came face to face with his mom. He dropped Killian's hand very quickly, glad it was probably unseen by his mother as it was mostly behind his back.

She was holding a full basket of laundry, no doubt about to do a load. And the laundry room was at the end of the hall—the door right next to his. "Good morning, hon," she greeted him. She took a step towards the laundry room and then noticed Logan was not alone. "Hello, Killie."

"Hi, Mrs. Johnson," she said brightly.

"I didn't realize Killian was with you," she eyed Logan.

"What, am I not allowed to have girls in my room?" he said, in what he hoped was a casually cheeky tone. His mother raised her brows, apparently not picking up on his joking manor. "Killie was just saying goodbye." He really wished he'd put on a shirt.

"Yeah," said Killian easily. "I was about to head home and wanted to say bye before I left." She didn't waste any time, side stepping his mother. "See ya later, Mrs. Johnson. And thanks for all your help this summer," she said to Logan with a wink when his mom had turned away.

Logan's mom looked at him as though she was trying to read him. "So," she said, in a motherly way; talking to him as she started the laundry, "how do you feel about Jack and Killian dating?"

"Good. I think it's about time."

"You're not upset? You seemed pretty interested in her for a while."

"Killian's a great girl," he said casually. "Perfect for Jack. Besides, I am going back to school."

"For one semester."

"And then most likely finding a job in Austin. It wasn't meant to be." He shrugged.

"Haven't seen you with a girlfriend for a while," his mother prodded in that gentle way mother's do when they want information.

"I've been trying to focus on school, you know that."

"I know, and I'm so proud of you," she cupped his cheek affectionately. "But I wouldn't be mad if you brought a girl home for Christmas eventually."

"Eventually," he told her, "but don't hold your breath."

"Okay." She smiled. "I'll miss you, hon."

"I'll miss you too, Mom," he said, giving her a hug.

It was good he was going back to school, he told himself for the thousandth time. Much as he didn't want it, he had to admit it would probably be good to put a little bit of distance between him and Killian. He wasn't catching feelings...but any man would have a hard time not feeling some kind of way after the night they just shared.

He couldn't believe he had agreed to come back to visit her. Like he was her fucking boyfriend. He wasn't. He didn't want to act like that. He didn't want to give her that impression. He didn't want to give Jack that impression.

It was only after Killian was gone that Logan realized what it was that made things feel so different that day. For the first time that summer, Logan felt a little guilty about being with Killian. He'd been so thrilled to spend the night with her when she showed up in his bedroom, but now he wished Jack hadn't given her permission to come see him the night before.

They shouldn't have had that long, passion fueled night, just the two of them. He shouldn't have held her and kissed her into the wee hours of the morning. He shouldn't have murmured sweet nothings in her ear while he buried himself as deep as he could in her.

But he had.

And it had been fucking incredible.

THE END.

* * *

Book 3 teaser...

INEVITABLE

* * *

JACK

Jack was sitting at Killian's desk, trying to read through the operations manual his dad had given him. Killian was wandering around her room, absently moving things around like books and cups. She was restless, and it was making it hard to focus.

"What are you doing, little girl?" said Jack, freezing her in her tracks. She didn't look sad, but she didn't look all there. It had been hard since Thanksgiving. He just wanted to help.

"Oh..." she paused. She clearly didn't know what she'd been doing either. "Straightening up."

"Please stop."

She hung her head. "Sorry." She walked over to her bed and sat down.

"Come here, Killian," said Jack. She stood up again and walked over to him. "Kneel for me." She sank to her knees and knelt in that pretty, slutty way his stepbrother, Logan, had trained her to do and looked questioningly at Jack. "I want you close to me, but you have to be very good. You can't be a brat. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

Jack wondered, not for the first time, which she missed more, Logan or Master. Probably both, he thought. He didn't know if he was doing the right thing or if she'd think it was weird or upset her. Logan gave her a different flavor of dominance than Jack did, and he knew she liked it. Needed it, maybe. Jack didn't want to be her Master, but he could give her a taste of what she missed.

He read for a few minutes before glancing at Killian again. She hadn't moved at all. Her face was completely neutral.