Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swatted his ass, "Dude...shower?"

"Excellent...sounds like a plan." He grinned, "Nice ass, by the way."

She yelled back, "I heard that...I know yer probably referring to Rob...and I have to agree."

"No, I was talking your ass...I think you got two nice asses in your household. I'm gay, but can still appreciate a hot babe."

She stuck her head out the door, "Well...that's sweet...thank you. Rob, I believe your boyfriend's flirting with me...and I like it."

"Go ahead, then...by all means, continue flirting with my wife."

*******************************************

Tina started out the afternoon, horny as hell. We all sat in the hot tub and she almost wore herself out, playing cowgirl. She mounted both of us; over and over, and we gave her exactly what she wanted. When she sat in my lap, she looked me in the eyes, and teased, poking and rubbing it through her pussy. When I spread her legs further, she sank back slowly onto my dick...she squealed, "Yessssss...that's it...fuckkkkkkkkk! That's what I needed...mmmmmmmmmm...yesssss...yesssss!"

At one point, she was on Eric and I almost lost it; the sight of my wife's pussy wrapped around my boyfriend's cock was exciting...and erotic. I was transfixed at the sight of his cock pulling out, and then pushing back into the wetness, stretching her wider until he was balls-deep. With the outward strokes, her lips clung to his dick, leaving it wet and glistening with sex.

With her legs wrapped tight around his back, she moaned from the intense pleasure of his dick, buried deep. She smiled at me, "I know it's your turn, sweetie...yer so fucking sexy, stroking like that...but I wanna have both...both of you...at the same time."

"How do you want us! You want to us to do your ass...like Racheal...remember? Because, side by side, we are not gonna fit that pussy."

She was quick to respond, "No...no. I wanna be fucked from both ends...but not my butt...I wanna do like I did with you and Justin! I want both boys...I wanna be spoiled with two beautiful dicks!"

Eric smiles "Let's take it under the pergola and lay you over that couch." We jumped up, almost carrying her to the couch...I bent her over the back and Eric shoved his dick through her lips.

She arched her back, pushing that perfection of ass towards me. I was rock-hard and her body shuddered when I penetrated her in one forceful thrust. As it strained the soft walls and filled her insides, I closed my eyes and savored the pleasure that hugged my dick...it felt incredible.

I slowly let the light back through my lids and Eric stood with his cock sticking straight up, inches from her face. When he pressed it down to her lips and pushed into her mouth, I buried myself...she was sandwiched, skewered on men. We started fucking, with a sensual synced-rhythm, a perfectly executed spit-roast. Filled and fucked from both ends, I hammered her cervix and Eric hit the back of her throat; she loved it...we both knew it.

She opened her mouth wider and stretched her jaws, to ease his dick deeper. With the head of his dick pushing at her throat, she grabbed for his hips to pause; she took a couple quick breaths, and slowly eased him in, stretching her throat open.

Eric shuddered, as his dick slowly disappears and sinks into her throat, past the gag reflex. He watched her pull back, sliding her lips back up to the head, and then all the way back down...she repeated that a few times. No man, or woman, had ever throated his dick before...most only got halfway down the shaft. With her lips firmly planted in his pubes, he groans, "Fuck! Jezzzus...I'm in her throat! You didn't tell me she could do that...mother fucker...she can deep throat...dude! Yer wife deep throats!"

I smile and smugly reply, "I think I know that...dude. I mean, we've been married for a long time...surprise!"

His response included a big grin, "Maybe you should take lessons from yer wife...maybe I should, too. So, she can take that monster? She takes you?"

"Fuck yeah! She takes it...takes it all."

He went on, "Well, somebody should tell me these things...fuck, this's sweet!"

Being fucked by her husband and his boyfriend, we found a nice, steady rhythm where her body swayed gently back and forth between us. It was funny to watch his fascination with my wife's throat, his newfound toy...he took it super slow and gentle. I remember thinking I should warn him that it can hurt her throat, if he goes too hard; but I didn't have to...he always has empathy.

I repeatedly pull out and plunge back in; my strong, muscular hips bury it deep inside. "Honey, you look so fucking hot with two cocks...two big cocks!"

I knew pleasuring two guys was exciting to Tina. Always hot to give pleasure, she was leaking all over me and salivating over Eric. She wanted her body to be ours...she needed to be a sex toy...our sex toy. Eric, fucking into her throat...me, pounding from behind...I know our grunts and moans were music to her ears.

When I felt those cute cheeks bounce against my groin, I groaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck babe...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...that ass's amazing!"

"Dude, ya know she loves this...I know I would! Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...take all this dick...fuckin', take it all!"

I smile at him, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...this is one fucking hot, sandwich!"

He grins, "Dude, you know it!"

We fucked my wife until she was exhausted. Our moans mingled as we humped into her, fucking harder...and harder. Slamming into her from behind, I grabbed for her shoulders and fucked her full-on. This was too much...I felt her body stiffen and her pussy quivered wildly over my dick. The warm waves of orgasm flooded her body. Like Tina, we enjoyed the ride, pumping into her body till she finally relaxed, limp over the couch.

When Eric pulled out he was rock hard and pumping

Tina was fuck drunk but came right back to life, "Oh baby...do my tits...do my tits...cum on my tits!"

She flipped over and Eric pumped one over her tits.

My dick, glistening with sex, was deep red with a head, nearing purple and pulsing with need. I put her legs up on my shoulders and pushed back into her, my hips slapping, loud and wet, over her ass. The pulsing warmth drew me deeper, "Oh, fuck...baby girl, that's sweet...uhhhh...uhhhh...so fuckin' sweet!"

With frothy sex, collecting around the shaft, her puffy slit contracted tight around my dick. Eric watched with great interest as I pumped deep into her body. Though it was well-lubed, the labia solidly gripped tight at its girth and moved, in and out, with each thrust.

"Fuck! That's fuckin' hot..." He trailed off to watch some, before saying, "Goddamn, man! That's just...it's...fuck...it's fuckin' hot! Fuck'r...fuck'r dude...fuck'r...fuck'r with that fuckin' meat...mmmmm...fuck'r!"

She was screaming as I slammed, deep into her belly. "Fuck me! Fuck me, hard! That's it...cum for me! Cum on my tits...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cover me...cover me...with cum...hot cum. Spoil me with all that cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum on my tits!"

"Mmmmmm...fuck! Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh! Fuck!" I groan, thrusting into steamy ecstasy, closing my eyes and letting waves of pleasure take my body. Her pussy was heaven, and I embraced every second, as my dick readied for release. When I fed my load to her tits, it splashed over Eric's. Hot, shiny juice sprayed from my dick, covering her belly in steaming sex. She sparkled with cum and smiled, "That's it...get it all out, babe...cover those titties...gimme that cum...gimme all that cum...yeah, baby...yeah...yeah baby!"

My dick kept pulsing, while I humped through my fist. My body remained tense, while I savored the release, moaning and running my hands over my chest and through wiry pubes. As my balls exhausted themselves, I moaned, "Fuckkkkkk!" Stroking slower, I squeezed out the last creamy drops.

"That's it babe...that's it...want it all...my titties want it all!"

As I started coming down, he grins, "Dude, I'm horny as fuck...you think you can do me?"

"I see that...fuck Eric! Yer gonna kill me, but I can't say no...you know that."

"I do know that."

Tina smiles, "We all know that...and that's what we love about our Robbie."

Still solid, it bobbed and pulsed in my hand. Flashing a big grin, "If you two do kill me, this is the way I wanna die."

I flopped down on the couch, "Get on me and ride?"

He tossed me the lube, "You got it, dude...get it ready...this cowboy needs dick."

Tina squealed, "Yeah! I wanna see a cowboy!"

He straddled me and worked it in. Slowly, he took the entire length up his ass and groaned with intensity, as it swallowed the shaft. "Ahhhh...ahhhhh...yeah...yeah...that's my Robbie...stretch meeeeee...let me fuck you...wanna ride that thing!"

Tina's eyes were glued to the that tight, muscled ass, stretching wide to accept her husband's dick. Driven by the sensation of his boyfriend, sinking deeper, Eric groaned even louder. With his back arching, he started slow, bucking his hips, up and down, to take every inch. Each time he took it as far as he could, rolling his head back and pressing his balls into my body. With an ever-growing lust, he started riding harder; he slammed himself down to meet my thrusts, grinding his balls into my pubes.

"Oh sweetie, I know how that feels. I see it in those blue eyes...get it as deep as it'll go. Robbie soothes that ache you get...when you need cock. Your ass craves it...just like my pussy!"

With his dick bobbing wildly, he grabbed hold, jacked his hand over the shaft and pumped himself closer to release. "Fuuuuuck! Oh, fuck! It does...fuck, it does sooth the ache...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm...fuck me! It really does it...for me...can't fuckin' get 'nough...love that dick...dude! Oooohhhh fuck! "

Tina squeals, "That's so hot, sweetie...ride it...ride it hard...you're such a hot, sexy cowboy...ride that dick...ride it hard...use that dick...use it...fuck yourself! It feels so good...to have that dick inside."

When I felt his fingers dig into my shoulders, he was able to steady himself and ride harder. He was lost in the pleasure of that cock filling him...then withdrawing, then pushing back into his body. It stroked over his sensitive walls, pleasuring him with its girth.

"Fuck...fill me with that...uhhhh...big thing...uhhhh...uhhhh...god, yessssss...fill me...fuck yeah...fuck me...fuck ...fuck meeeeee! Fill that ass...put it in deep...deep...fuck me deep!" When he wasn't sharing how good it felt, he just moaned. "Mmmmm...yer cock feels fuckin'...good, Rob...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me with that big...man cock!"

Riding me with his ass, he had one hand gripping my chest, while the other jacked his dick.

Leering...lusting, his sole mission was to satisfy his needs. He needed to be fucked...he needed release...he needed to pump out another load.

"Your ass makes it feel good. Fuckin' ride that dick...ride me...yesssss...ride it hard...ride that dick"

I rolled my head back, grinned at Tina and humped my hips, harder, up to meet his ass. "Take that dick up yer ass...dude...yeah, up your ass! Take that big...uhhhh...uhhhh...big dick up your ass!"

She loved that she was watching us fuck...watching her husband and his boyfriend fuck, was a huge turn-on. She smiled, "Oh baby...fuck that little ass...it's so hot...fucking hot! Fuck his ass...Rob, fuck it, you stud!"

So aroused by the spectacle, she got quiet and fingered herself, taking it all in. Our bodies, now patched with sweat, were slamming together like crazed animals. Looking into my eyes and then into Tina's, he licked his lips and moaned, "Fuck...fuck...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

Our hunky cock-slut just kept riding, taking it...taking it, deep in his ass! "Fuck yeah...mmmm, fuck me...fuck that tight ass...it's yours...use it, dude...fuck it...use it...use it...use that ass...use my ass!"

Wanting every last inch, he pushed harder, driving himself down over the steely shaft; with crazed-lust, he froze, and his eyes grew, as he felt it ripple through his body. Shuddering and nearly falling forward, he grabbed my shoulder to steady himself. "Yer gonna make me cum...fuck...fuck me...fuck me! Yesssssssss! Fuck...you ready for it? So fucking close...so close...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming...fugggghhhhh!"

I looked into his eyes, "Give it to me...gimme that juice...gimme the juice...that's it...cum hard...cum hard!" Tina and I watched his body shudder as cum sprayed over my chest. His muscle tightened its grip on my dick as it pulsed over me.

The heat of the cum felt incredible, and I humped deep into his body till I felt mine, moving up from my balls. "I'm there, too...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...I'm cumming!"

"Do it...do it...cum inside me...cum in me...mmmmm...cum in me!"

I ramped up the pace, pounding hard and emptying my balls. He used every muscle he had in that tight little ass to milk it dry. Once finished, he sat there with it pulsing inside. Shiny with sweat, his body held tight, as if it nourished his lean frame. Even though, it was a small load, it trickled down over my balls.

Catching my breath, "Eric...fuck, that was sweet...fuck!"

You boys are crazy hot...but I think we could all use a shower and maybe a nap...maybe we could go into town for daiquiris, before dinner.

"Sounds perfect, but I'm feeling like a quick swim...maybe we should go down to the beach."

"I'm in, but I need to find my suit."

"You boys go swim and I'll probably be passed-out when you get back...try to keep things down...I just need a nap.

I grin, "But let's get those daiquiris planned...what time do we want to head out...5...6...7?"

"Oh honey, let's go for 7, we are on vacation...I'll call for dinner reservations at that new place on the Malecon...maybe 8:00 or 8:30?"

We both answer, "Sounds good."

She shook her head and did a double-take, "Really...I swear we need to do a paternity test on you two...you have to have a parent in common.

I smile, "Well, honey...that means you're screwing brothers."

She giggled and headed inside, "I know...it's sexy as hell...two brothers...I'm fucking two brothers...I'm gonna be spoiled rotten after this trip. Two guys...two cocks...nice big ones...I love being spoiled."

*******************************************

The next morning, she opened her eyes and giggled, "Mmmmmm...that's a beautiful sight! Two hot guys jerking off...in bed."

"As much as I wanna play, I need to rest today...I'm sore. You know that was workout you gave me yesterday...and the day before."

"I understand...no problem, sweetie."

"Make you a deal. Give me a rest today and I'll make breakfast and be ready to go tomorrow."

"I need to get out of here, or I'm gonna be too damned horny to resist. You guys have fun while I get breakfast. I think you're in the process of working up a good appetite."

As she left the room, I slid my hand down over his chest, through the soft trail at his belly button, and then the curly mane. I brushed the hard flesh in his hand, and my fingers tangled with his, teasing the big, fleshy shaft. My fingers wrapped tighter, "I fucking love this dick!" I stroked, up and down...feeling the heavy, meaty dick in my hand, drove me crazy with lust...my dick was hard as a rock.

He worked his fingers over mine, for just a few seconds, before I felt his hand at the back of my head. Tousling my hair, he pushed me closer to his dick and my mouth watered with anticipation.

I moved between his legs and stroked it, up to the thick ridge of his head and then slowly all the way to the base. Worshipping every inch of the rock-hard shaft, I licked from the base up to the tip; it's long and I savor ever inch. I licked him like that a few more times before bringing my lips to a rest over the bulbous tip. Brushing it with my lips and letting him feel my hot breath, my tongue flicked the underside and swirled over the pulsing warmth. I felt both hands at the back of my head, as I nibbled the head and let its pulsing heat work through my lips.

He moaned, "Fuck! That's fuckin' sweet...mmmmmm...play with that dick...use that tongue, dude!"

My lips stretched tight, as I worked down the shaft; it felt amazing to have it pumping through my lips and pushing deeper. When he pulled out, a sheen of spit, glistened in the morning sun. I eagerly met the soft thrusts, taking it as deep as I could. He fucked against the back of my throat, "Rob...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmmmmm...that throat...I feel the back...let me tease it...probe...it...fuck it. Mmmmmm...that's good...yesssssssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'm...close...edge me...make me last."

I looked up into his eyes and smiled; loving the hot hardness pumping through my lips, I wanted it to last, too. He reached out to grab at my shoulder, "Better stop dude...gonna shoot...pull off...and move over here...let me do you."

His big cock popped free and he gripped hard at the base, to push things back. It bobbed over his belly...and the spit made it sparkle, as the sun got brighter. As he held me, I felt my heartbeat, throbbing against his hand. One hand stroked me, while he fondled my nuts with the other. I knew what he wanted and scooted closer. When he took it in his mouth, my attention refocused on my own pleasure. He groaned, when he tasted sex and the felt slippery beads, coating his tongue.

Once I took him back in my mouth, it wasn't long before I felt his balls tighten...I stroked faster. When he got close, my dick fell from his lips, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...don't stop...suck it...suck me...suck me...Rob...Rob...Rob...fuckkkkkk!" With deep groans, his body shuddered, and his cock pulsed out a hot stream that flooded my mouth. The heat, in my mouth, felt amazing...and tasted incredible...it tasted like him! His salty, cream was smooth and satisfying on my tongue. He thrust deeper, as it twitched and pulsed out more, trickling over the back of my throat. He yanked out, pumped his dick and pushed a stream down over his fingers.

He groaned louder, as he pumped his fist, "Fuck yeah...fuck yeah...mmmmm!"

"Cum hard...get it all out...cum hard... give it to me!"

With my tongue sliding through his seed, I knew our activity, had diminished his load, but the cum-slut took hold and I savored the creamy warmth...every precious drop.

He groaned, "Fuuuucccckk...fuck...mmmmmmmm...fuck! Fuck, that was amazing!"

He looked over at my dick; it was hard, pulsing, begging for attention. He smiled and rolled closer, to where his face was inches from my cock. He pressed it against his face, "Yer next, dude. Mmmm...I want that...it feels ready." His tongue flicked over the tip and licked, before stretching his lips over the head.

He moved down the shaft and licked at my balls; I groaned, as he stroked spit-soaked cock and gently sucked one into his mouth. Once he had attended to them, his tongue went on to paint every inch, again. He flicked over the head, licking around the ridge and up into the slit, savoring the flow of sex. Then he wrapped his lips over the head and pushed down over length, filling his mouth with precious flesh.

He pumped his face over the hard meat, teasing with his throat. Need overwhelmed me and knowing I wasn't going to last, I got up to straddle his chest. I took over, rolling my hips, fucking through his lips and humping into his face. "Mmmm that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck that's nice...Eric...Eric...fuck!"

I fucked till I couldn't hold back any longer; I pulled out and jerked over his face

"Yessssss...close...Eric...m'close...here it comes...cumming...fuck cumming...cumming...yesssssss!"

To catch it, his mouth stretched wide and his tongue shot out. I sprayed his face and over his lips, "Mmmmmmm...that's good...feels good to cum...yesssss...like that! Dude...that's good!"

*******************************************