Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waves washed over her feet and she pecked my cheek, "Where do you want to take Eric tonight? We could do that cool place on the beach...the big palapa...I love that...or we could just do pizza. I know he's probably exhausted...maybe buzzed."

"Well, he was warned...he had to have a margarita, after the tequila-tasting."

She said, "You should really do that at the garden."

"I'd love to do tequila tasting at the Garden...beer tasting...wine...think it would go over big with the public."

We looked back to see a couple teenage boys playing on the rocks...it appeared that they were fishing with a line and looked uninterested in us.

"Let's find someplace private."

We walked through clumps of beach grass, into a valley that looked like a sand trap. I glanced to see if we were hidden from the beach and peeled her suit off. While her tongue pushed past my lips, my hands roamed her body and my fingers pushed at the soft folds, between her legs.

I pulled from her lips and licked the salty taste of ocean, from her tits; her moans demanded more, and I dropped to my knees to lick over her pussy. She spread her labia open and I grabbed the bud; she moaned softly, and her body shuddered, as I licked her clit, pushing hard with my tongue and sucking. I slipped my arms under her ass to pull her closer and pushed back inside. Her moans only got louder, when I was able to fuck deeper with my tongue.

After just a few minutes of serious focus and running my tongue all over her pussy, "Mmmmmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's perfect...fuck...fuck...yer gonna make me cum, if you keep...mmmmm...doing that."

She pushed me back and straddled my lap to sit on my dick. I could feel it wedged against her folds before she slid, up and down, over the shaft. With her hips rolling back and forth, the puffy folds and clit caressed the underside of my dick, pressing it into my belly. When she pulled her body off to stroke it, it was upright, hard as a rock and her fingers settled around the smooth, pulsing head.

She spit on her hand a couple times to lube and pushed the juicy slit over the swollen knob. I watched the lips part around it's girth, before it slipped through. Her eyes widened, and she began to tremble as it sinks into her body. She didn't moan or scream; she just rolled her head back and enjoyed the pleasure. That look drove me insane and I couldn't wait any longer; I laid her back onto the sand and started pumping as deep as I could go. She splayed her legs wider, starts rolling her hips and squeezing me tighter. "Fuck! Fuck, that's it baby...you know what a girl needs...you do spoil me!"

She wraps her legs around my ass and hugs me tighter, "Mmmmmmm, that's my man...fuck...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me hard. Robbie, don't stop fuck me, hard! Harder...harder...fuck me harder!"

I press my mouth against hers and push my tongue through her lips; she met it and lustfully stroked it with hers. Her pleasure mounted, and she clenched tight on the flesh, penetrating her, over and over. With the roar of the surf, there seemed to be no one but us on the beach. I held her tight, surrounding her with my arms and filling her with thick, hard flesh. She had barely touched her clit, before she started moaning louder, "Ohhh god...oh god...fuck! I'm...mmmmm...I'm cumming...Rob...cumming...cumming...yesssssss!" Her pussy clamped tight and she trembled with orgasm.

Her fingers dug into my shoulders and my hips slapped over her thighs, thrusting deep...hard...into her belly. I kept going, till I could finally satisfy myself and pump out a load. Each strand churned up the shaft, before it sprayed deep inside her body.

She kissed over my face until my heaving body came to rest and my breath returned. "Oh honey that felt good...it feels warm in me...all that man heat." I gently pumped her, and it trickled around my dick and over my balls. She giggled, "I think I need to shower off...wash sand out of crevices...you know? I pulled my hips back, drawing a weak moan as the swollen head tugged at her pussy lips; she was reluctant to let go...as usual.

We brushed sand off and shook it out of our suits. Eric was still asleep when we got back, so we snuck past the living room and into the bathroom. We shut all the doors behind us to contain the noise we'd undoubtedly make in the shower...it was inevitable. I backed her against the wall in the shower. Unable to resist, I mashed my mouth against hers and pushed my tongue inside.

Almost breathless, she smiled, "What are you doing?"

"I'm showering you...we need to finish what we started on the beach."

"Well, it sounds like fun, but how does it get me a shower?"

I grinned and took the sprayer and washed sand from her body. It wasn't a lot, but it flowed off her back and out of her plumber...I spread her cheeks to make sure I got it all and then carefully rinsed the soft folds of her pussy.

I kissed down over her supple skin, starting with her nipples. She leaned back and spread her legs, "Mmmmmmm, babe...like this kind of shower...you can keep that up." I dropped to my knees, inhaled the rich, feminine musk and aimed the warm spray on her clit. She groaned, "Honey, the beach makes us both crazy horny...I like it."

Overwhelmed with the aroma, I burrow my tongue deep. It didn't take long before I dropped the sprayer, buried my fingers and sucked her clit between my lips. She groaned, "Baby, that's it...yessssss...yessssss...eat that clit...mmmmmmmmm...fuck!" She held the back of my head and her hips pushed into my face.

Flicking over the tiny, little hood, I sucked and tongue-fucked her into a frenzied, moaning mess...she threw her head and gasped for breath. "Yesssss...ohhhh...god...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssss...suck me...suck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...me...don't stop."

She almost lost her footing, but I held her against the wall and gripped tighter. Crazed with orgasm, the release overwhelmed her, and she bucked wildly. As the spasms rolled through her body, she collapsed into my arms. Her taste bridged our lips when we kissed and she giggled, "You taste like pussy...my pussy."

"Mmmmm...I know...love that taste."

Locking her beautiful gray eyes on mine, with that ravenous look she gets, she grabbed hold and rubbed the head between her labia. "Honey, I don't think were done, here...this bad boy needs attention."

She locked onto my lips and moaned, while I pushed inside her. I pressed her body hard, up against the wall and fucked myself deep into her desires. After a few minutes, she was ready to go again...her hand pushed between us and we moved together with one purpose. I wanted to slow down and make her last, but I couldn't; I bucked wildly into steamy, hot pussy, the tender folds clinging to every inch.

Her fingers rubbed her clit and she buried her face in my shoulder, moaning with another one. With her inner walls squeezing and trembling, her breathing was labored and she squealed, "Again...again...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...don't stop...don't...stop...fuck...meeeeeee!" When it passed, she relaxed in my arms, but I held her tight and humped into her limp body. The tension in my balls burned, with the seed I had left. With her body surrendering to my needs, I slammed deep and pumped myself dry...bone dry.

*******************************************

I went to check on Eric and he was still sleeping. I found Tina on the balcony watching the surf. The almost full, gibbous moon reflected over the ocean and lit the little waves that broke around the rocks. A young couple wandered alone, in the moonlight. We both felt the same thing they were feeling.

I grinned, "Sorry...I know this dampens the mood, but it's lookin' like pizza tonight...he's still asleep."

I draped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, tracing down over her body with my eyes. Her hair was tied back, and she had that beautiful warm glow to her skin. A grin spread over my face, "Sweetie, right now you look smokin' hot...and I like that new suit. You're the same little hottie I married."

She giggled at the somewhat tired come-on, but she knew I meant every word. "Thanks honey!" she said. "That's so sweet. You're my hottie, too."

We got our pizza about an hour later...we were all starving and we had to wake him. After a beer and a little walk on the beach, we turned in early. We had an outing planned for the morning...we planned to get breakfast and get out early to visit the Botanical Garden. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it was break from our undefined vacation schedule.

*******************************************

I woke up in the middle of the night to find Eric, stroking. I whispered, "Is that for me? Do you need to me to do that?"

"Yea, I could...please help."

More than willing, of course, I helped; it was calling my name. Stroking my hand over his meaty shaft, I wrapped my other hand over the head...he was hot to the touch and pulsing.

He spread his legs and whispered, "Finger me...I need my ass fucked."

I knew he need it...he was horny as fuck, because he didn't get any the day before. Before wrapping my lips over his dick, I put a couple fingers inside and pushed as deep as possible. I smeared precum over the head with my tongue; it was enough to wet my tongue, but I nearly lost it, when I realized my effort was already coaxing out more.

He whispered, "Jeez...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...oh fuck," as my tongue probed the slit and I pumped his ass. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob...that's fuckin' perfect! Mmmmmmm...that's what I need...yeah...yeah...finger fuck me."

I couldn't get enough...licking at his nuts, jacking his cock and pumping it, deep, into my mouth. Tina finally opened her eyes with a sleepy smile...she seemed content to watch.

Aware that she was awake, he moaned louder. "Mmmmmm...that's good...good like that...yeah...yeah...mmmmmmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me." Pushing him closer, I had a euphoria surging through his body and we watched his head roll back and mouth open. He was moaning, "Rob...Rob...fuck me." Watching me pleasuring him like this, I could see lust in her gaze. She smiled, "Mmmmm...you boys have fun. I'm going to play with my toy," and grabbed the little, black vibrator.

I pulled off to stroke him, "Dude...cum for me...want that good stuff."

I took it back between my lips, plunging deep and poking hard at my throat. My fingers pumped faster, anticipating a hot musky reward...I was working for a load...begging for a load.

I flipped over on my back, so he could take over, "Fuck my mouth, dude...fuck my mouth!" He straddled my body and moaned, as he pushed back through my lips. I held them tight around his cock and used my tongue to wash the subtly veining. "Fuck yeah...I like it on top!"

"Ohhh shit...shit! Yeah...yeah...take it...deep...make me cum...make me cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...yessssssss!" His body stiffened, but his hips bucked harder, thrusting into my face.

"Fuck that's nice...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm...fuck!"

He groaned loud, rubbing his taut, sweaty chest and pinching his nipples. His thighs squeezed tighter and his balls hung low to slap over my chin. In the last few seconds, I felt his fingers running through my hair and holding my head steady. He humped harder, "Fuck, suck my cock...Rob...Rob...Rob! Ohhhhh...Rob, suck me...good...fuck! Robbbbbb...fuck!"

I felt a telltale shudder and dug my hands in to his fleshy, thighs. My lips pressed tight into the throbbing girth and I swallowed the seed that streamed from the tip...the big, pulsing tip, I worship. As I swallow, I held him tight between my lip till he finishes.

Once his balls were drained, he began to relax his grip and groaned in relief, his voice barely audible. "Uhhhmmmm, Rob...uhhhh...shit!" His body shuddered, and he stroked slowly between my lips. With my lips still caressing over his spent shaft, he groaned, "Fuck! Robbie...that's a sweet end to a jerk-off session...fuck!"

He pulled out to flop back on the bed. With a sexy grin and cum-stained lips, I whispered, "Dude, I think my baby girl liked it, too...and...mmmmm...you fucking taste good!"

"Honey, I did. That's so fucking hot...and...and my pussy's wet...so fucking wet!" She had the vibrator on her clit and her fingers pumping deep, a poor substitute for the two cocks in front of her. Nevertheless, she watched with a hungry grin, as her body squirmed from the satisfaction, the vibrator offered.

We both watched and I thrust my dick out, "Tina, you can have this...cum for me, baby...cum for me and I'll give you treat...a big treat." Rubbing wild strokes, she screamed and bucked against her hand, "O baby...I'm cumming...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmm...that's good...sooooo good."

Eric had caught his second wind, pushed my hand aside and wrapped his around my dick. Standing proud of his fist, he licked at the hard, bulbous tip, before closing his lips over it. He pulled off for a bit to explore with his tongue and stroke his hand over the shaft. When it hit the back of his mouth, I watched lust ignite within Tina; I could tell she yearned to fuck it through her lips, "Fuckkkk...you two are...are crazy sexy...together. Eric...honey...I want my treat...let me take it...let me take over. Both of you, come over here and put'm together for me...put'm together, so I can do both."

His dick still felt hot and solid against mine. I felt the tip press hard into mine, as her tongue swirled over top. She strained to get both in her mouth; her lips were stretched tight, but she could only suckle the tips. Using both hands to stroke the shafts, I could feel him throbbing and twitching...the sensation was crazy fucking hot.

"Holy shit! Yer gonna make me shoot, again...Tina...Tina...fuck! So fucking close...don't stop...don't stop...make me cum...again...fuckkkkkk!"

Tina stroked till his cock swelled and I felt seed trickle over the head of my dick. He reached around, grabbed my ass and I thrust through her hands. Surrendering to my needs, I threw back my head and exploded over his.

While my dick pumped out the last of it, I could feel the heat of our cum running through her fingers. With both dicks pulsing in her hand, she had seed all over her hands...and face. She smiled, "Mmmmmmmm this's yummy stuff! Mmmmm...I love these big dicks, guys...this's the best!"

Our soft groans faded as we all caught our breath and Tina tended to her two cocks. Content, but excited with the windfall, she just kept licking and swallowing...till we all fell back to sleep.

***********************************************botanical garden visit

I was able to track down and talk to the director of the Botanical Garden. As I walked back to Tina and Eric...they were lingering near a visitor that approached me.

"You look like you know something about plants. Is this an Agave? I can't find the sign...it's not labeled like everything else."

I answered and talked with him for a bit. It wasn't long, but they saw me talking and I overheard Tina, "...he's in the zone. We need to let him go...he loves this."

I looked and saw Eric grinning, "I know...we couldn't get him to stop, if we wanted."

The man realized that we were together, looking first to Tina then Eric, "You are so lucky to have this guy...you must have a beautiful garden."

"I am lucky...and we do...we have a beautiful garden."

He said, "And this must be your son? Very handsome...looks just like his father."

She didn't really know how to answer, "Uh...yeah, we're all together, on vacation."

"That's wonderful, but, if you don't mind me saying, you just look too young to have son this old."

She just played along, "Well thank you."

Eric responds with a little smile, "Mom eats healthy and works-out."

She grinned and quietly added, under her breath, "Yeah...get a lot of protein from my two boys and some amazing work outs."

The guy smiled when he put things together (I think), "Wouldn't mind some of that good stuff."

He turned to nod in my direction and smile, "Well, thank you sir...and hope you have a wonderful...satisfying vacation."

"Oh, I'm always satisfied with these two."

"I bet you are...I can't wait to tell my husband." He whispered, "Can you pack both of us in your luggage...it sounds totally exciting...and fun."

We both laughed, as he walked off to find his husband.