Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina heard us coming and was pouring coffee, "There's my horny, hungry men. Breakfast's almost done...sit down."

I smiled, "I think this would be our second breakfast."

Tina answers, "It is...I heard the first breakfast."

Eric was grinning, took it out and pretended to jerk over the cup, "I'd like more cream, but I'm empty."

I smiled, "Just give those balls a few hours...they'll be full."

She laughed and squeezed at her tit, through the robe, "Sorry honey, none here either...you're going to have to check the fridge."

*******************************************

Later that week, we went on one of the gallery walks before dinner; after about an hour Tina spotted a couple shops she had to check out. Eric and I weren't interested in shopping, so we continued with the gallery walk; we were going to meet up at the restaurant, later.

A hot college twink, working at the next gallery, grinned when he spotted Eric stroking or groping my ass...something I always encourage. I like the attention and I didn't really give it a second thought...its super easy to grow comfortable with things, in a gay-friendly environment. I guess the guy thought it was really heated and whispered, "You can use the garden, if you like...its really private, up there. I know how it can be...you two are hot together."

He reached out to shake my hand, "Oh...I'm Jared."

"Rob...nice to meet you. Are you talking about the roof-top garden?"

"Yeah...we don't use it that much during the week...I eat my lunch up there."

Eric reaches over, "I'm Eric and you are right...we are hot together." Eric paused to think, "Mmmmm...can you see the sunset?"

"Sure can...here's the key."

I looked at Eric, smiled at the guy and took the key. "Thanks dude...I can't tell you how much we appreciate this...you know."

"It's not a problem...don't worry. It's just right up those stairs...just bring the key back when you're done. You're on vacation, guys...have some fun."

"We are on vacation."

I knew exactly where we were going, because they held receptions for artists, in the garden.

I was pleased to discover the door could be locked from both sides, so I locked it behind us and left the key in the door (I didn't want to lose it after the guy was so nice about everything).

When I turned, my hot, sculpted boyfriend was stripping and bent over the bar...now it was a potting bench. Staring at his beautiful, curvy ass, I pressed my body into his lean frame. He moaned, "Oh Rob, look, the sunsets about a half hour away...its amazing...fuck me...fuck me in the sunset!"

I held my dick in one hand and rubbed spit over the tip with the other. As the thick bulbous head stretched and pushed through the muscled ring, he moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's it...fuck me...fuck me!"

I slowly penetrated, deeper and deeper, into his sweet little ass. I paused to let him arch his back and push his ass higher; he quickly relaxed to welcome my girth into the heat. Pushing his ass up like that, only better defined the muscled cheeks that slammed back into me. I began fucking with long, forceful strokes...I wanted to fuck that sensual ass, forever. It never changes...after all our time together, I was still fucking, crazy turned-on with burying myself in that ass.

I caressed it and tightened my grasp; my hips slapped over his cheeks...flawless...muscled cheeks. While I ramped up the fucking, he jerked his dick and rolled his hips with my thrusts. He moaned, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...don't stop...don't stop...fuck me, Rob...fuck me!" His body stiffened when orgasm took over and he stroked out a release; I felt each pulsing cumshot, when he contracted around my dick.

Once I picked up the pace, it wasn't long before I felt orgasm swelling in my balls. "Keep fuckin' me...don't stop...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah! Put it in me...cum in me...cum in me...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

I slammed into his ass, threw my head back and emptied my balls. "Rob...do it...do it...cum inside me...cum in me...uhhhh...uhhhh...let me have it all...yeah...yeah!" His ass flexed, over and over, to squeeze me and milk out every drop.

I pulled from the warmth, "Mmmmmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck that's good...so fucking good!"

He looks back, "Stick it back in...stick it back in and fuck me more...fuck me with yer cum...fuck till the sunset!" Of course, I had no problem with that...at all...the thought of fucking through creampie could undoubtedly keep me rock-hard all night. As the ocean breeze washed over my body and the setting sun warmed my face, I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. My dick pushed, without any resistance, back into the deep warmth.

"That's it...Mmmmmm...fuck me...make me cum again...fuck me till I cum, again...yeah...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me."

We watched the sun sink into the horizon, while I fucked with deep thrusts and hugged his body.

He moaned, "Mmmmmm...Rob...that feels so good, I love it when ya fuck me...sometimes, I wish we could do it forever...you know?"

Just rolling my hips, I fuck slower while I answer, "Mmmmmm...I know, dude. I feel that, too; as a couple, we work."

My dick, pumping as deep as it would go, he moaned, "Mmmmmm...Rob, keep fuckin' me...just keep fuckin' me like that...fuck...yesssss!"

My balls bobbed against his, while he jerked himself closer, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...keep it up...fuck me...wanna cum with your cock in me! Getting' closer...fuck me...fuck me! Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's my Robbie...mmmmm...that dick...it's so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good!" Again, I felt him tighten and groan, "Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm...fuck...cummmmmming...yessss...cummmmmming!"

I fucked him through his second orgasm...and wanted to lick him clean, but I couldn't stop. The cream from his ass, was dripping down over my balls; I was getting close to a second one, too...I needed to cum, so bad. I needed to cum again.

"Mmmmmm...put another load in me...put it in me...cum in me...gimme all that cum!"

I pumped harder until pleasure overwhelmed me; my body shuddered with ecstasy, and I pumped through both loads.

Eventually, I pulled out and grabbed his butt with both hands. That beautiful butt...it felt so good to hold it and dig my fingers into the firmness. My dick hung heavy, while I groped his meaty bottom and cleaned-up. Using underwear, I finished wiping myself and he turned to kiss, "That was amazing, Rob...making love with a sunset...I'll never forget that!"

I held him close and spoke soft, "You are amazing, Eric...I won't either. I held him tighter, "You make it memorable, bud."

We came down the stairs, and I patted him on the ass, "Bud, you can clean up in there."

He ducked into the bathroom and I handed Jared the key. He grinned, "You guys havin' a good vacation?"

I grinned, "You bet...thank you so much. That was a high point...it's perfect up there, with the sunset"

I'm glad I could help...you know. My husband and I spend a lot of time up there...after we close, though.

A painting caught my eye as he came out of the bathroom, "Look Eric...a sunset! We need to buy that...I'm buying you that."

He smiled, "That's cool...I think it needs to go in the bedroom. What d'ya think?"

"Perfect! That's perfect."

"We're on our way to dinner...can we pick it up tomorrow?"

"Rob, that's no problem...I can ring you up over here...and it'll be boxed up and ready tomorrow morning."

It was only a couple blocks away, but we were rushing to get there, and I said, "I think you know what we're doing tomorrow night?"

He paused and thought for a second, "Hoping for a repeat of tonight! I want to enjoy that sunset, again, but I think there's gonna be three of us."

I laughed, "Oh yeah...when she hears, Tina will be all over that...and us."

"Rob, this's been a great time in my life...you two make it work. You're both amazing!"

You're amazing, too. I grinned, "But I know you're only in it for big dick and sunsets."

He smiled, "Yeah, but don't forget the deep-throating."

"Tina will be happy with that...I think we're a threesome! It's official!"

*******************************************

Despite all his curiosity and questions after the deep-throat experience, I quickly decided his newfound fascination was not really about women. It was about my wife's deep throat skills and he wanted another deep-throat blowjob.

It had been a day and half since Tina had gotten any and she was right...the beach makes people horny as shit. All three of us were on the patio, reading, napping or drinking...sort of, all of the above. Horny as fuck, we started teasing each other and it escalated from there.

Tina put her magazine down and smiled, "What are you boys doing...you know...you promised me a sunset."

"You ready for some sunset fun?"

She answers with a sexy grin, "What do you think?"

"Well, get up on that table and we'll take care of things."

"Eric, throw that cushion up there so our baby girl's comfortable."

When I asked her to hang her head over the edge, she knew what I wanted. She smiled, "Mmmm...pre-sunset deep throat?"

I grinned, "Both of us? Can you do us both?"

When she returned my grin, "Yeah, sweetie...of course, I'm doin' both...but not at the same time. Don't get crazy."

Before she could finish, Eric screamed, "Fuck yeah! I'm ready!"

I looked at them both, "I think somebody's been obsessed with this."

"Sunsets or deep-throats?"

I smiled, "Probably both."

"Fuck yeah, I'm obsessed with both! Nobody's ever deep-throated me...or fucked me at sunset...like that!"

As I pumped through her lips, I gently nudged her throat and she gagged a little. Once I pulled back and pushed at her gag reflex a couple times, it started to push through. "That's it, baby...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...let me know when yer ready...ready to take it all the way."

She straightened her neck, relaxed her jaw and took a few quick breaths. When I felt her throat stretch open, I knew she was ready and eased forward, "Let me get it in your throat, babe...that's it...that's it...mmmm...fuck that's good."

"Dude put your hand on her neck, there...feel that bump."

"Fuck! It's yer dick...it's yer fucking dick, man!"

"I Feel it! I feel it...fuckkkk...that's crazy shit!"

He keeps the fingers on her throat, while the other hand's busy with his dick.

"Jeez...fuck...I feel yer head in her throat, dude!"

"Honey, that's it slow...I'll go slow (I always go easy...I've learned that it'll be sore if I'm too aggressive). "Let me use that throat. That's it...work me with it...work my dick with that throat...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh. Fuckkkk...Tina...Tina...fuckkkkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...that feels good! So fuckin' good!"

"Fuck'r dude...fuck'r...mmmm...that's fuckin' hot!" Buried deep in her throat and moving back and forth, beneath the skin, the swollen tip fascinated Eric. I finally reached a limit and had to pull out. "Your turn. Let her catch a breath and put it in there...fuck'r...dude...fuck'r!"

He stroked till she smiled up, "Fuck my throat, sweetie...I'm ready for you."

Anxiously he pushed his dick through her lips and slowly pumped his hips, gradually working himself deeper. He rolled his hips, till her lips were buried in his pubes...he grinned with a big, wide smile.

I stroked the delicate skin with my finger, "Look dude...look at yer bump!"

He feels it, "Fuck I gotta bump...a moving bump...a deep-throat bump!"

I thump my dick over neck, gently pressing into his, through her flesh.

"Crazy fucker...that's gonna make me shoot."

"Shit...I'm totally into men...and dick, but I've never seen that before. That's hotter than fuck...it's...fucking awesome! I gotta pull out...or I'm gonna cum...fuck."

"I knew you'd like it, dude."

Taking my place between her legs, I slapped my dick over the slit, before punching through the glistening folds. Slamming forward, her body jolted forward with the force of each impact. He stroked his dick and watched us go at it...he savored the sight of my baby girl getting pounded into the makeshift bedding. "Fuck, that cock...give'r that cock, dude...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's so fucking hot."

When she gazed into his eyes and moaned, "Fuck me...fuck me! Eric...honey...stroke it for me...stroke that big boy...pump it for me. Pump it hard!"

"Mmmmm...I like to watch him fuck'ya...uhhhh...uhhhh...watch that big dick work." As I slammed into her pussy, he got under me to watch the sac slap over her ass. Watching me hammer her pussy, he moved closer to squeeze between my legs, "Fuck man! Yer balls at work...they are so fucking hot."

I felt his fingers run over my dick, where her lips stretched tight and froth collected. He groaned, "Mmmmmmm, hetero sex is tasty...it's more than pussy juice, it tastes like cock, too...and I like this view, dude."

Slamming forward and plowing deep into her belly, she lurched wildly forward with the thrusts. When I looked into her eyes, her body started to tremble around my shaft; her pleasured moans mingled with the ocean waves and orgasm overwhelmed her.

When I finally shot my load, I spilled it just inside and trailed some over Eric's face. Glistening and pulsing out remnant drops, my deep, red dick fell from her puffy folds. To finish, she spun around, and they shared the sex-covered flesh, running their all over the shaft.

Tina pointed to the horizon, "Look! It's starting to get closer! The sunset's coming. Oh honey, can you keep going?"

Eric chided in, "Yeah...it's Tina's turn, tonight?"

"Both of you, bend over the table and maybe share me some more...I'm still pretty good, but a couple cock-sluts will make it rock-hard."

Tina looked me in the eyes, "Yeah, it's my turn...but I want the full experience with both my guys."

Knowing she didn't have to ask twice, she bent down and laid over the table, legs spread wide.

I pushed my dick into her face and Eric dropped to his knees. I pumped through their lips and both tongues worked frantically. I hardly wanted to stop, but I really wanted to sink my dick into my wife and giver her the sunset experience...you know. It wasn't long before it arched straight up, and I was ready to go, again.

As the waning sun warmed my skin, I moved behind her to face the ocean. She squealed when I planted a kiss on her butt and gave it a nibble. I glanced over at Eric, "Mmmmm, I think she's ready...and you look ready, too."

He grinned and stroked on his dick, "Always...you know that, dude."

Her legs were spread wide and her pussy was deep pink and puffy as hell; I could see the milky sheen of my remnant seed. I paused, and she flexed out a shiny dollop to welcome my dick. She whispered, "I'm ready too...put it in me...fuck me, sweetie...put it in me...I need it"

Fisting my dick, I parted her pussy lips with the head and pushed into her creamy, wet embrace. Cum still coated her walls, and when I pulled out, it covered my dick. I pumped hard and her moans greeted the waning moments of the day. "Fuck me, baby...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh gawd...oh gawd...this's...fucking amazing...yeah...yeah!"

Eric had spread lube over his dick and stroked at my side, waiting for his turn. Pausing, with my dick buried deep, I took him in my hand. Lust surged though my body, as I slid my fingers over the shaft and wrapped my hand tight. I wanted to plunge my mouth over it, but Tina needed it...she need my boyfriend's cock.

He pushed inside, "Fuck...girl...that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good on my dick."

I flicked my fingers over her engorged bud; she quivered and ground her pussy into him...she wasn't quite there but getting closer.

Eric's hips were a blur, as he pounded my wife, and sweat formed over his chest. "Oh fuck...look it's like on the roof...look at that!"

Tina squealed, "It's coming...the sunset's coming...fuck me...fuck me!"

He let me take over and grinned, "Dude, she's yer wife...you need to fuck'r at sunset!"

I had no problem with that and pushed back inside to pound my dick deep into her belly. Relentlessly, I fucked hard, pummeling her cervix, over and over. Furiously rubbing her clit, she squealed and moaned as the sun dropped to the horizon. "Fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...close, baby...close...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...cumming...cumming...yeah...yeah...yeah...yesssssssssssss!" Her body bucked into mine and she shook, as the pleasure took over. I thought the sunset made it last...it was amazing, and I was ready, whenever she wanted this again.

With her still recovering and fuck-drunk, I felt pleasure surging through my balls. I was right behind her and let loose, pumping a meager, but explosive, second load into her belly.

After all that, Eric couldn't control himself...he couldn't hold off any longer...nobody could. He moaned and jacked hard on his dick till it sprayed over the patio. It was his first, that day and it was a freaking "pornstar moment," for sure. It sounds like a "fish story," but the first strand really shot two feet. Tina squealed, "Honey, you needed that...get it all out...that's a cumshot...a cumshot to remember, honey!"

"Dude, that was fucking hot!"

After the excitement, subsided, we were all a little dazed, but Tina, always the hostess, "We're not going anywhere tonight...I'm cooking us dinner and we're celebrating."

"We can help, sweetie."

"I picked some things up at the farmer's market...it won't take long. I'll get some glasses. Why don't you open some wine...that sunset deserves a glass or two?"

Eric grinned, "It does...it certainly does."

"Eric, put on some tunes...we're on vacation...lets celebrate another perfect sunset."

*******************************************

Walking along the melacon, we were mistaken for brothers and sisters. We laughed about it, but it, in some way, the association with Eric made Tina and me feel younger. We went shopping in Old Town and had lunch near the ocean...a beer, a quesadilla and tortilla soup really hit the spot. The restaurant was a shady retreat from the sun and filled with chatter, but we managed to find an empty four-top that seemed a little quieter.

Tina squeezed both of us, "This's a good stop. I gotta make sure you two are well fed and keep up your energy...you know."

"Tina, I love the way you think." I raised my bottle, "To good times and my two best friends in the world...you are both special...very special."

The waitress noticed I was nursing my beer and came over to see if we needed more drinks. When he smiled, "I'll have a grande," we both looked at Eric.

"Dude be careful; you've had two beers...warning...warning...they don't serve those pussy margaritas, like back home."

Once the drinks came Tina grins and quietly proposes her own toast, "Lets toast to grandes, especially the hard, male kind."

"I'll toast to that."

"I think we need to toast you, our little hottie that's open and comfortable with the two of us...puts up with us and shares her love."

She blushed, "Thanks sweetie, I love you so much and I could get used to all this attention."

Eric got up and fully understood our fears of grande margaritas, "Well I wanted to take one of the kayaks out, but maybe I need to take it easy...you know."

"We know, dude...we'll get you home...it's all good."

When we headed back, we took a cab instead of the bus, because Eric was feeling the tequila. We did warn him, but we've all been there. I sat in front and made sure the driver took it easy...all I had to say was, "Mucho grande tequila." Those three words got us a nice easy ride back to the house; it was like my mother was driving, but I'm sure the poor guy has had to clean tourist puke out of his cab.

While Eric was taking a nap, we were reading on the patio and enjoying the amazing weather...Puerto Vallarta is such a nice break from the cold back home. The sun, warm and golden, found refuge in clouds just above the horizon; it was an hour or so from sinking below the ocean. Tina loves the ocean and got up to splash through the waves. Except seagulls and odd little birds that run with the tide, she walked the beach almost alone. She pulled the towel tighter over her shoulders as I caught up to grab her hand.