All Comments on 'Insatiable Sisters'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

You get 100 for having a story that is a first .I have not read anything like that in the last 3 years so I guess it must be true . Well done .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can well imagine a 'foot-fuck'....

..(or big toe fuck if you want to get technical) but I was really waiting for him to 'tit-fuck' the both of them if he was UP to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Usage police

Usage violation 1762: Use of "mute" when "moot" was intended.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/moot

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 15 years ago
outstanding!

I've had women of all legal ages and there is NOTHING like those in their 40s and 50s...self-assured sex--the BEST!

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesabout 15 years ago
two's company, three's an orgy

I enjoyed reading this as much as I usually do your stories. I could guess the ending and perhaps wanted the two women to leave it hanging (so to speak) on that possibility. The incest was nicely handled (why does everything become a double entendre?!) and not too overt, which made it more not less erotic. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Who can tell me what's wrong with this sentence?

"...they looked more like identical twins of the same age rather than being born over a year apart."

As opposed to looking like identical twins of different ages, I suppose...

Last time I looked, twins are always the same age, that's why they call them 'twins'.

Proper proof-reading usually winnows out nonsensical statements like the one above, give it a try sometimes, just for the hell of it.....

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
I would tell you dumbass if youleft your name or email.

but like the retard you are no one can tell you to your ugly face

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A NICE LITTLE STORY

BUT FOOT FUCKING IS SOMETHING i HAVE NEVER HEARD OF...HAVE DONE FISTING BEFORE BUT THAT ADDS A WHOLE NEW DIMENSION...MUST GIVE IT A TRY.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really different

a most different erotic story

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Good until.

It was really good until the foot stuff, that was too much.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I didn't like the foot part. But the rest of the story is good. AAA+++

muskyboymuskyboy14 days ago

Feet, really? Cost you 2 stars. You need to move this to the fetish category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous