All Comments on 'Insatiable Sisters'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

Feet, really? Cost you 2 stars. You need to move this to the fetish category.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I didn't like the foot part. But the rest of the story is good. AAA+++

TanhorsTanhorsover 6 years ago
Good until.

It was really good until the foot stuff, that was too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
really different

a most different erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A NICE LITTLE STORY

BUT FOOT FUCKING IS SOMETHING i HAVE NEVER HEARD OF...HAVE DONE FISTING BEFORE BUT THAT ADDS A WHOLE NEW DIMENSION...MUST GIVE IT A TRY.....

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
I would tell you dumbass if youleft your name or email.

but like the retard you are no one can tell you to your ugly face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Who can tell me what's wrong with this sentence?

"...they looked more like identical twins of the same age rather than being born over a year apart."

As opposed to looking like identical twins of different ages, I suppose...

Last time I looked, twins are always the same age, that's why they call them 'twins'.

Proper proof-reading usually winnows out nonsensical statements like the one above, give it a try sometimes, just for the hell of it.....

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesabout 15 years ago
two's company, three's an orgy

I enjoyed reading this as much as I usually do your stories. I could guess the ending and perhaps wanted the two women to leave it hanging (so to speak) on that possibility. The incest was nicely handled (why does everything become a double entendre?!) and not too overt, which made it more not less erotic. Good writing.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 15 years ago
outstanding!

I've had women of all legal ages and there is NOTHING like those in their 40s and 50s...self-assured sex--the BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Usage police

Usage violation 1762: Use of "mute" when "moot" was intended.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/moot

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can well imagine a 'foot-fuck'....

..(or big toe fuck if you want to get technical) but I was really waiting for him to 'tit-fuck' the both of them if he was UP to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

You get 100 for having a story that is a first .I have not read anything like that in the last 3 years so I guess it must be true . Well done .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous