Insatiable With Holly Willoughby

Story Info
Holly Willoughby fucks around with a director.
2.5k words
4.6
12k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Entirely fictional, blah blah blah, you know the usual spiel. Just a short story, taking a break from the longer series that I am working on. Hope you enjoy! *

I patiently watched on through the monitor, a plastic tarp sheltered us from the lashing rain. The brutal onslaught from mother nature had been a constant throughout our shoot. Holly Willoughby had been braving the bad weather as we'd been filming. She was wrapped up in an oversized rain coat, hands clutching at a hot cup of coffee, leant in close and breathing in the familiar smell. We had decided to gather some landscape shots, seeing as we couldn't shoot with Holly in this god-awful downpour.

The buxom TV presenter flashed me a cute smile as she took a gentle sip of the coffee. Red lipstick painted over those beautiful, plump lips. Her cheeks defined and gorgeous as the smile creeped across her face.

"How much longer can we sit around here?" She asked.

Her husky tone rocked me.

"Well, there are only so many shots you can take of the rain." I chuckle. "If this continues, I'll have to call it a day."

"Shame." She sighs. "This place looked amazing in the sunny photos the location scout took."

I nod in agreement. This close, I get waves of her perfume wash over my nose. Intoxicating. I'd been working with Holly for some time now and my hunger for her had only grown. The rain did let up, turning into a drizzle, and before long we were left with a grey day. Holly stepped up, itching to get up out of her seat. Her assistant gladly took the huge rain coat. Underneath, revealing that famously curvaceous body. She wore a patterned short skirt that barely made it to her knees, a loose red blouse that was tucked in, the top button undone. Her shoulder length blonde hair styled in the early hours. The black boots had a slight heel, as she was helped onto her mark, I gawped, fixated by the beauty. The tight skirt accentuated her hips and ass and the blouse left little to the imagination.

"Ready?" She asks.

I tear myself away from her, looking back to the monitor.

"Yep. Okay -- and -- go!"

The crew fall silent and Holly began reading off her lines. The clouds break in the distance, pockets of light casting a dazzling glow on the fields that stretch out as far as the eye can see. With the experience Holly had, it took very few takes to get everything we needed, and within the hour I called it a wrap. A few of the crew cheered and everyone clapped, Holly offering a courteous bow in return. The outdoor shoots were now complete, all that was left was to head into the nearest town. The equipment was quickly disassembled and packed.

I headed to the next location with Holly and the assistant director, just to have a first look around before all the cameras arrived. The 4x4 handled the rugged terrain well, I watched Holly in the rear-view mirror as she bounced around the back, giggling as we went.

The smooth tarmac was a relief. It was early afternoon by the time we started to see civilisation again. During the ride, Holly had mostly been on her phone as I spoke with Jamal, the assistant director. In the aftermath of the rain storm, the town glowed with an exuberance in the afternoon light. The sky clear now of those miserable grey clouds, replaced with the yellow of the sun. The streets were narrow and cobbled. An old, luxurious manor sat in the centre of the town. We joked and poked fun at one another until we arrived, soaking up the fantastic architecture of the ancient town.

As we pulled up, an older gentleman who was well dressed greeted us. He gave us a swift tour of the grand estate and the manor at its centre. Jamal had taken quiet an interest, he was a stickler for history, so he accompanied the old gentleman, whilst I was left with Holly to continue snooping around the manor until the rest of the crew arrived. The grand staircase spiralled up. I followed behind Holly, watching her hips sway with each step. I traced her toned, smooth legs up, skirt barely covering up the intimate areas.

The landing stretched out far, with a seemingly endless amount of rooms. We peered our heads around doors, searching through the rooms, looking for the best places to shoot. Our idle chatter filled the hallway.

"This one looks good!" Holly waving for me to come and look.

The light paints a mesmerizing image with shadow through the warped glass in the window. An old, grand desk sits facing the door. A tall backed, red leather chair is tucked in. Empty cabinets and cupboards line the walls, with a large, regal looking man in a painting hung up.

"If we could fill these shelves with props, this'd be great. Holly Willougby, resident scout. Sally might lose her job." I smirk.

Holly giggles again, she strides over to the desk and bends over it, running her hands along the wood. Her ass is perfectly framed as she studies the things etched into the old oak wood. I am in awe. Blood begins frantically pumping through my body. The first beads of sweat build up on my brow. I can feel my cock begin to bulge in my jeans. Quickly I walk over to one of the cabinets, hurriedly chasing away the sexual thoughts, pretending to look for something.

"How long until the rest of the crew arrive?" She asks.

I continue to focus on the cupboard, glancing down at my watch.

"Uhhh, still a few hours I'd imagine."

"Good, plenty of time then."

I raise an eyebrow and pause, gently closing a thin wooden door. I turn to see Holly perched up against the desk. The sultry look in her eyes says it all. Deep breaths push her chest out, she traces a single finger down her neck and between her huge tits. Overwhelmed, my heart desperately pounding at my chest. My whole body is flooded with desire and lust. I am frozen, legs turned to stone, as I watch Holly begin to unbutton her blouse, teasing out more and more skin. She suddenly stops, leaning down allowing me to see those gorgeous, round and plump tits being squeezed in the black lacy bra. She runs her nails up her thighs and stops, just at the rim of the skirt.

"Don't just stand there -- come here." She mutters.

I need not be asked twice, that husky tone like sweet honey against my tongue. I stumble across the room. She grabs at the collar of my shirt and tugs me in close, pressing my crotch and bulge up against her. Her head surges forward, voluptuous lips press against mine. She quickly opens her mouth, our tongues intertwine, dancing across one another. Groans and moans escape as we passionately make out. I have my hands clutching at her waist, she, on the other hand, is gripping onto my back, digging her nails in. We devour each other in the moment, lapping up the saliva.

I feel her hand run down my body and rub over my cock. I twitch and groan. She tears herself away, leaving one last kiss. That perfect red lipstick had become slightly smeared by our antics. She continues to rub against my bulging member.

"Mmmmmmm, let's take those trousers off." A cheeky grin grows as she bites her lip in anticipation.

I fumble with the buckle, but quickly unlatch it, hastily pulling my trousers and pants down. My eyes return to her. She had slipped off a thin pair of lacy black panties, swirling them on one finger, tossing them to one side. Her heels scuff against the floor as she parts her legs, inviting me in. Her hands tantalizingly roll the skirt up, revealing a beautiful, wet set of pussy lips. Her hand wanders down, taking her index and middle finger, parting them slowly, teasing herself. She bites down on her lip again, looking back up at me, wanting.

With the roaring power of lust, I step forward, gently pressing my head up against her sex. We collectively moan. Her engorged clit throbbing against my head.

"Come on -- just put it in." She begs between erratic breathes.

Her lips slowly part as I push my hard cock inside the buxom starlet.

"Uhhh fuck." She moans.

Her body quivers and trembles, first her head arches back, mouth agape, before pressing it against my chest. She wraps a hand around the back of my neck, keeping me close, the other gripping the solid oak desk, keeping her upright. I savour the moment, buried balls deep in Holly Willoughby. Her plump cheeks turn red as I tease out my cock before plunging it back inside her. I start to find a rhythm, pounding away at her soaking cunt against the table. She shifts back and forth with each thrust, burying my cock deeper inside. Whimpers break through her lips as she desperately tries to hold in the screams.

I pick up the pace, my cock throbbing and twitching inside her. She leans back with a gasp, both hands clawing the desk. Those perfect pools of blue look up at me, eye brows slightly furrowed, mouth wide open.

"Harder -- fuck me harder" She pleads between sharp breathes that heave out her chest.

I oblige, grabbing back onto her waist, ploughing my dick inside her as fast as I could manage. She squeals at the sudden change of pace. I feel her pussy clamp down around my cock, becoming tighter, massaging my shaft and head. I could feel myself about to cum. I held on tighter, she responded by leaning in close again, her breathe against my neck.

"I want you to cum inside me -- come on -- give it to me." She begged, her husky tone sending my mind into a meltdown.

Just as I feel myself about to finish, she stops me.

"Wait! -- wait." She whispers.

"What is it?" I ask, panting and sweating.

There's a moment of silence as she concentrates. Then I hear it to.

"Fuck, someone's coming." She murmurs, panicked.

I pull myself out, quickly hauling my jeans up. She clasps onto my hand and drags me across the room, shoving us both into a small cupboard. With barely enough room for us both, she takes her hand and pushes my jeans down, starting to tease my cock, gently stroking my shaft and massaging my tip with her thumb.

"Stop -- someone's coming, we can't..."

"They won't find us in here." She whispers.

Facing me, she licks her fingers and runs them down and across her pussy, sultry groans fill the tiny cupboard. She throws an arm over my shoulder, lifting one leg up. I wrap my arm underneath, supporting her. She grabs onto my cock and rubs the head along her lips.

"Fuck." I mumble.

"Mmmmm -- come on, put it back in." She begs, body aching.

My cock slides in with ease, parting those soaking lips. Holly gasps as I fill her sex up with my cock. The blonde starts to bounce up and down on my cock, agonizingly slow at first, pushing until I am buried balls deep inside her. We both squirm, adjusting in the tiny space. I push back as Holly comes down on my dick, thrusting into her. She desired more as the pace quickened, her blue eyes locked onto mine.

The footsteps grow louder in the corridor outside the room, but Holly insists on continuing. My eyes wander down her body until I see those large round globes bouncing violently as we fuck. Holly smiles, her hands frantically untuck and unbutton the blouse. She takes my hand and urges me to grab them. I happily wrap a hand around them. The flesh burning with desire, she coos as I start to knead it in my palm, tweaking at the hard nipple sporadically. I toy with them, more than a handful they are perfect.

"Fuck -- shhhhh." Holly mumbles.

She thrusts forward, leaning in close. I embrace her, holding her tight against my chest. The door to the room swings open. Someone steps in, then it goes silent. My cock twitches inside Holly, she covers her mouth, muffled squeals leaking out. The footsteps return. For a moment, it seemed as though they were headed for the cupboard, but they turn away at the last minute. My heart was racing, covered in sweat head to toe. In this position, Holly teases her pussy up my shaft, stopping for a second at the top, then bringing it back down. I purse my lips, trying my hardest to stay quiet.

The person in the room starts rummaging through the desk. Overwhelmed by the sensations, I start to thrust back, matching Holly's rhythm. She gently leans back so that I can watch her tits wobble as I tentatively fuck her. She still holds a hand over her mouth still, eyes rolling back from the sheer waves of pleasure. Her pussy clamps down around my shaft, she takes her free hand and begins motioning in circles against her engorged clit. I grip her waist, heaving her down harder onto my throbbing cock.

"Fuck."

Her muffled groans slip out through her lips and fingers. She yanked on my shirt, her eyes begging me to continue railing her. Her body began to shudder as she furiously rubbed against her clit. I reached out and squeezed her tits, those huge, round, perfectly weighted globes sent my headd spinning as I kneaded them. I was savouring each moment in this tiny cupboard with Holly. She gyrated faster, bringing her soaking cunt down on my cock harder. A muffled gasp escaped her lips as her body convulsed, muscles spasming as the orgasm tore through her. She gripped onto my shirt, hand still covering her mouth. Her eyebrows furrowed and eyes shut tightly as she desperately kept herself quiet.

With my cock buried deep inside the busty starlet, she felt my cock twitch and throb as she rode out the orgasm.

"Come on, give it to me." She begged, leaning in forward. "I want it."

Her eyes pierced mine as she leant forward. I reached down and clutched at her perfect ass as her tits pressed up against me. She filled her mouth with my shirt, cooing with each hard thrust. It didn't take long for me to erupt inside her. I bit my lip as strings of hot semen shot out and filled Holly up. She squealed in pleasure. Mouth still filled with shirt.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck -- fill me up." Her sultry, evocative tone whispering in my ear.

As I finished unloading into her, she quietly slipped off my cock, planting a single kiss on me. A cheeky smile creeped across her lips.

"That was fun." She caresses my crotch as she speaks.

I fumble my trousers back up, struggling with the buckle.

"We've still got a couple more months left on the shoot, should be fun."

With that she winks, buttoning up her blouse and rolling her skirt down. These next few months are going to be wild ride with this sex fiend, I just hope I can keep up.