Insatiable with Jennifer Lawrence Pt. 01

Story Info
Our Director finds Hollywood has more to offer.
2.4k words
4.12
17.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I'm back! After a writing hiatus, I've found the want to write again. I realise also, that, after writing this first part, I have another series with Jennifer in. Nothing wrong with Jennifer though, right? Anyone, hope you enjoy.*

*

I had settled quickly into Hollywood, finding myself in the deep end within the first month. I'd had a script laying around my apartment in London for years, it was a passion project that I was, at first, reluctant to show to anyone. Finding myself, however, with the opportunity of a life time, I gave in and had my script sent out to multiple studios. There were a fair few rejections, which had me disheartened, but there's always a silver lining, and that was in the form of one studio taking a chance.

With some work, they agreed to fund the film, with me at the helm as Director, we quickly began to send the script out to potential actors who could fill the roles. One in particular, who I never imagined would respond, was Jennifer Lawrence. After a week from initially sending the script out, I had a phone call whilst I was out for lunch with the producers. It was Jennifer's agent! Apparently, she was dying to meet me and talk about her role in more depth and was 100% on board with the project.

We arranged a meeting spot and time. Saying I was nervous was an understatement, she was a massive star, and gorgeous. I'd scrubbed up a little better than usual. A t-shirt, with a print on the front, a casual blazer over the top, with brown shoes and regular blue jeans. I wanted to make a decent first impression.

In the heat of LA, I was sweating buckets, sat in my small office space, swiveling around in the chair, tapping my fingers impatiently. A knock at the door had me drag my feet against the carpet, stopping the spin. I jumped up and scrambled over to the door. It was just one of the writers. She came in to join me, Jennifer had agreed to a short audition also. Carol, the writer, was a good distraction, until another knock at the door.

I open it and am greeted by a face I've seen a thousand times on the big screen.

"Hey!"

I smile and swing the door open. She steps in and surprises me with a hug. My toes curl up in my shoes as I awkwardly return the hug. With all the pleasantries out of the way. We all take our seats. Jennifer is in ripped jean shorts, and they are short, barely covering her thighs. A loose strappy top and a bikini bra on underneath that's knot is poking out the back behind her neck. Her hair is tied up in a pony tail. I couldn't help but keep glancing at her ample chest. My mouth was dry and hands clammy.

"Weather is killing me today! Bet you're not used to it in England." She laughs and looks over at me.

I manage a nervous laugh in response and agreeing.

"Thank you so much for coming in." I say.

"No need to thank me, the story is amazing and I love the character Geraldine and her interactions with Ben."

"Thanks. My agent told me you had a few questions regarding the role?"

We spend the next hour talking. I try my best to convey the image and idea of how I saw the characters and their world, obviously open to Jennifer's interpretation and how she might put her stamp on the film. I was in awe, transfixed on her glinting eyes, plump lips and an infectious smile. She shied away when she caught me staring, tucking loose hair behind her ear every time.

"Right." Carol interjects as we finish answering questions. "How about we take a break then get on with the audition?"

"Sounds great!" Jennifer says, I agree.

Carol gets up, closing her notes and leaves the room. Jennifer crosses her legs and leans back into her chair, puffing out her cheeks.

"Nervous?" I jest.

"Haha, as if, what do I have to be nervous about -- you can't seem to take your eyes off of me." She smirks, looking at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Well -- you know -."

"It's okay." She stops my stuttering. "I won't tell if you don't." She winks and Carol comes back into the room.

I jump and try to quell the urges making my cock bulge. I had my whole body tense, I wasn't expecting Jennifer to be so -- forward. As much as I'd had moments with Holly Willoughby and Amanda Holden, and I was very much attracted to them both, Jennifer was on a whole other level. As Carol takes her seat, she readies the camera and makes sure it's all working.

"So we're going to be doing the scene between Geraldine and her father. Is that okay?" I ask.

"Ready when you are." She smiles.

I nod to Carol and the light flashes red. I take a breath and clear my throat.

"Geraldine! I will not allow it, as long as you are under this roof, in the eyes of God!" I do my best to put on an American accent.

"No, I can't stand this anymore! Mother would've -."

"Don't you dare bring your mother into this! God rest her soul. She'd be livid to find out her own daughter had laid with a woman, it's unnatural girl!"

Jennifer turns it up to 11, starting to become misty eyed, a single tear starts to roll down her cheek.

"I -- I lover her father. Neither you or the Lord can change that!"

"You will obey me!"

"Father -- no -- please!"

We both take a breath. Carol hits the button and we stop recording. I tug a tissue out from the box and hand it to Jennifer, she giggles and wipes away the tears.

"Amazing -- just amazing." I sit there, in awe.

"I couldn't agree more." Carol snivels, moved by the short but impactful performance.

Jennifer blushes, cheeks going red.

"Thanks, you weren't too bad."

We all laugh.

"What can I say, born for the silver screen." I do a dramatic bow.

Carol unlatches the camera from the tri-pod.

"I'll just get the footage taken off, have you sign a few things Jennifer then we can move forward."

I'm left alone with Jennifer, again. She snivels a little and I give her another tissue. I hold onto the arm of the chair, anxious about what might happen. She throws the tissue into the bin and looks back over to me.

"Perhaps -." She bites her lip. "We can meet, just you and me?"

"Oh -- uh -- sure." I blabber.

"I've seen the way you look at me, and it's been a while since a man has."

She gets up, checking over her shoulder, looking at the door. She skirts around the desk and sits on the lip of the table. She turns the chair so we are facing and her legs slowly part, hands rubbing up her thighs. I must be dreaming, this -- can't be happening. Her hands reach her crotch and she stops, smirking, cheeky. Jennifer reaches out and takes my hand in hers, skin is soft and tender. She places my hand on her thigh, encouraging me to move upwards. I take a nervous gulp and go where she wants.

My eyes flicker over to the door every few seconds. I want Jennifer, so badly, it's like an insatiable hunger. She leans forward as my hand curves up and around her shorts. She pulls me by my collar and kisses me, her luscious lips press hard against mine. The door latch clicks. Jennifer shoots up to her feet and winks when she notices the bulge in my jeans. As Carol walks in, Jennifer pretends to stretch.

"All done. We'll be in touch." She smiles at Jennifer and shakes her hand.

--------------------------------------

Over the next month, there's an air of anxiousness between myself and Jen. Everything stayed professional but we got along like a house on fire. I never said anything about that day in the audition, how could I bring something like that up?

The unruly weather had us filming indoors for most of the day, the hangar space had been filled with the set, all manner of equipment, interconnected by rivers of cables, lay about the place. I stood at the huge open door, watching the monsoon like rain patter heavy against the parking lot. Jennifer tip toed up to my side.

"Is this what England is like?" She jokes.

"Yeah, pretty much." I smile.

We had stopped filming for the day, after finishing all the shots we needed, there was little else we could do. Jen was in costume, a Victorian dress, who's corset amplified her breasts and accentuated her figure. I was reminded of her sultry tone in the office, her smooth skin and tease. She checks around us, then pulls me in for another kiss, I hold onto her hips and hold on tight, she throws arms up and around my neck. It's a relief, to feel them again. Short lived, she pulls back.

"How about we pick up where we left off?" Her hand brushes down over my jeans and she squeezes my cock.

I take a sharp breath, her hand grabs mine and she leads me away. We duck into one of the closed off rooms on set, a decadent living room. Jen pushes me down on to the couch. In the dim light, she turns away from me, and starts to unlace her dress. She peers over her shoulder, mouth slightly open, enjoying teasing me for as long as possible. As the lace was pulled from the loops, I unbuttoned the top of my shirt and adjusted to be comfy.

The corset, finally undone, fell away. Jennifer discarded it and turned to me. She strutted over and hauled up her dress so she could sit on me. Her neck craned down and we kissed, this time her mouth opened and invited me in. Our tongues danced over one another, my hands caressed her shoulders and back. She gripped the back of the sofa, starting to gyrate her hips on mine. Low, intense moans leaked out of her mouth between kisses.

She stopped, leant back and lifted herself up a little. Her hands desperately fumbled around with my belt buckle, I pushed my waist up so that she could slip my jeans down. I held onto her waist. I was rock hard, Jennifer looked down, pulling her lacy panties aside, rubbing the tip of my cock against her wet lips. Her head fell back and she moaned. I felt her legs tremble.

"Oh my god." She gasped, slowly lowering herself down.

I gripped on harder as my rock hard rod parted her pussy and pushed inside. We both held our breath until I was balls deep, and with a gasp, we looked back at each other. She rocketed forward and passionate, sloppy kisses were traded. Jen started to bounce up and down, shallow at first but picking up the pace. As she rose up and came down on my cock, I did my best to thrust. I could feel my cock fill the young starlet up and she relished my huge member.

Her breathing was heavy and erratic, I quickly grabbed onto her plump ass cheeks and felt them jiggle as we fucked. I gave them a playful slap and she squeaked in shock.

"Sorry." I mumbled, breathless and embarrassed.

"No -- no, don't stop, hit me harder." She begs between breaths.

I don't need to be told twice, I reel back my hand and catch her ass perfectly with my palm, a loud slap echoes around the room.

"Oh fuck!" She screams, riding me harder.

I slip down the couch a little, getting a better footing, I can thrust back with more intent. Still latched onto the back of the sofa, Jennifer matches my speed. I gawp at her tits, heaving in the tight dress. I hastily pull at the lace on the front, our hands fumble over one another. Once undone, we tug and pull at the dress, until her huge tits are exposed. I grab on with both hands. They're both more than a handful and smooth and round. I pitch the nipples and she coos, biting down on her lip, looking between what I'm doing and into my eyes.

As we continue to fuck, I lean in and sit up, wrapping my mouth around one of her nipples, flicking my tongue across it, my other hand wonders down and I take a handful of her ass cheek.

"Fuck -- oh my god -- fuck." Jennifer heaves.

I feel her pussy tighten around my cock and she picks up the pace.

"Uhhhhhh! FUCK, don't stop -- please -- don't stop." She begs.

With one final thrust, she slams down and buries my cock as deep as it'll go, her body spasms and convulsed, I hear her nails digging into the leather. She tries to muffle the moans by keeping her mouth shut. In the brief pause, I lean back and relax for a moment, covered in sweat. After being brought back down to earth, Jennifer kisses me again.

"Did you cum?" She asks.

All I manage is a shake of my head, exasperated and overwhelmed. With that, she slowly rises up, until just the tip of my cock is inside her, then, she carefully goes back down, but only slightly. Jennifer works the head of penis with her pussy. Her ass bounces and her tits jiggle around in my face. I don't know what to do with myself, the abundance of pleasure is a sensory overload.

"Come on -- cum in me, I want it." Jennifer grabs onto me and leans in close.

I get a great view, looking down her back and taking in all that ass. Finally, my cock twitches, she feels it throb against her lips so goes faster. I squeeze her hips and open my mouth.

"That's it." She whispers seductively into my ear. "Cum for me."

I push her ass down and bury my cock in her again, she gasps and squeals, not expecting it. Hot strings shoot out and fill her up. Her nails dig into my shoulders.

"Fuck!" She screams.

Once I finish, we both relax, she falls forward onto me, trying to control her breathing. I wrap my arm around her, doing the same.