Insatiable with Jennifer Lawrence Pt. 02

Story Info
The second part of Insatiable with Jennifer Lawrence.
1.6k words
4.52
10.4k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hope everyone enjoys this second part. Let me know what celebrities you might like to see our director "run in to" and I might just feature them*.

*****

After what happened between me and Jen on set, we were entangled amongst one another. By God was it a privilege to watch her act, but all I could think about was that sofa, her curves, the kisses, those cheeks and the moans. Everyone worked tirelessly to make the film what I had imagined. The crew were enthusiastic, the cast using their expansive pools of talent to bring the characters to life.

We wrapped a shoot out in the hills of L.A. Jennifer and the others had been riding horses, monologue being delivered at some truly beautiful spots. I imagined the body under the dress, hips swaying, chest heaving in a different, but still tight corset. We wrapped as the sun set, taking hired transport back to our hotels. At the lobby, I went over the next week of shoots with Carol, the producers and 2nd Line Director.

Jennifer hung around with a handful of the other cast members. She waves me over.

"We were going to get some drinks at the bar." She points over at the others.

What may come of a few drinks has my mind racing, how could I say no?

"You getting the first round?" I joke.

We all move as a group. At the bar, there isn't much going on. Music is quiet, and there's one or two spread out around the tables. We all sit at the bar, ordering in drinks, there's banter and general chit chat thrown about. There's a few more drinks consumed and Jennifer loosens up. As the others retire to their beds. Jennifer shuffles the stool closer to me, her hand brushes up the inside of my thigh. Her breath caresses my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"I think - we should go upstairs." She slurs her words slightly.

I'm way ahead of her. We walk out the bar together, in the elevator, she goes wild, for a moment. We have our hands all over one another. I grab at her ass as she presses her hand and squeezes my bulge. With the 'ding' of the elevator, she adjusts her hair and top. I fix my shirt and try to hide the hard on. Luckily, there's no one on our floor, we hustle down the corridor. Jennifer's fingers fiddle with her pockets, trying to pull the key card out.

We giggle until the door beeps and we push through. Jen struggles with her shoes, I start to unbutton my shirt. Half way down I grab hold of Jennifer and throw her onto the bed. She curls up her legs and bites her finger. I unbuckle my trousers and she shuffles to the end of the bed, eagerly tugging my trousers down.

Jen takes hold of my cock and begins to massage the shaft. Her soft hand feels incredible, she smiles up at me, enjoying herself. Her lips plant a tender kiss on the tip, my cock twitches, and she goes in again. This time, her lips wrap around the head as she flicks her tongue. I rock my head back and take a handful of her hair. I know she's taking her time, trying to tease out the moment for as long as possible, making me wait for it.

Jennifer pushes her head further down, stopping half way down my shaft. I groan, filling the stars mouth with my throbbing erection. Bobbing back up, she pushes her head down my cock, until her cold nose presses against my stomach. I hold her there, my dick prodding the back of her throat. She looks up at me, then furrows her brow and closes her eyes. She grabs onto my thigh and I release my grip on her hair. Jennifer gasps, spluttering a little. There's lust in her eyes. She strokes me some more, wiping her chin, before going back in. She constantly switches from fast to slow, rotating her head and lips around my cock. Her left hand fondle my balls, the other had crept up her skirt.

I start to gently thrust, matching her rhythm. It makes her groan, the hand up her skirt picking up the pace. The hand on my thigh moves around to my ass, and she pulls me in closer, urging me to go deeper. I don't complain, burying my cock further and further down her throat. Pre-cum and saliva seep out the corners of her mouth, but she doesn't stop. I'm in ecstasy.

I wish it could've gone on, but just like me, Jennifer wants more. She pulls away, wiping away the mess. I tug the trousers over my feet and start to unbutton my shirt. Jen slips a tiny pair of lacy panties down her ankles, she turns over onto her hands and knees. She tucks loose hair behind her ear as she looks over her shoulder.

"I just want you to fuck me, hard." She says, exasperated.

I shuffle forward, hoisting her skirt up and over her ass. I out a hand around her waist and press my cock against her sex. She moans, I rub my cock up and down her lips, giving her some of her own medicine.

"Please out it in. Fuck me." She begs.

Soaking wet, its easy for me to slip myself inside. Her neck arches back and her mouth hangs open. I grab on with both hands and press forward until my balls slap against her engorged clit. Gentle at first, she quickly urges me to go harder, faster. I rail Jennifer, her ass violently jiggle back and forth, I playfully slap her cheeks, making her squeak. Her hands grip onto the bed sheets, feet and toes curling. She doesn't know where to look, between closed eyes and looking back at me.

I lean forward, tucking an arm around her midriff and pulling her up. I slow down, gyrating slowly, teasing my cock out and then forcing it back in. We struggle with her dress straps, yanking them down reveals a black lacy bralette that matched her thong. I fill my hands with her ample, round breasts, kneading the burning flesh, tweaking her nipples between my fingers.

"Mmmmm fuck." She coo's.

With closed eyes, her hand scrambles for mine, pulling it up to her neck. I carefully apply more pressure until Jennifer moans in pleasure. I suddenly change pace, fucking her as fast as I can. I watch her incredible breasts bounce over her shoulder, pushed out by heavy breathes. Her hand wanders down and circles against her clit. I feel her pussy clamp around my cock. The groans get louder and become more frequent.

"Fuck - oh fuck - oh god!" She screams.

I tighten my hold on her neck and squeeze her nipple harder. Her lips tremble and the noises stop when she orgasms, uncontrollable waves of pleasure send her muscles to spasm. She falls forward onto the bed, face buried in the ruffled sheets. Her back twitches and she finally takes a breath. She slides off of my cock and rolls over.

"We're not finished." She says, breathless.

She crawls up the bed and rifles through the bedside drawer.

"Get your belt." She says.

I pull the brown leather belt through the rungs on my jeans and hold it ready. Jennifer turns back around, hiding something behind her back, it's a slow reveal, with a naughty look in her eyes. She bites her lip, holding up a ball gag. It's as if she read my mind. She holds her hands forward, wrists together. I do the best not I can, she won't get out of that. She collapses back onto the bed, raising her bound hands above her head. I clip the ball gag around her neck, then she slowly opens her mouth and I push it into place.

On her back, I pull her to the edge of the bed. Taking in her tort stomach, curves and breasts. I slip back in her pussy, legs splayed out. I begin pounding against the beauty again. I pull her bralette down, freeing those gorgeous, tear drop shaped tits. Her nipples are hard, inviting my mouth in, I flick my tongue over one. Whilst one hand keeps her leg pushed open, the other holds onto the belt, making sure her hands stay pinned up.

The muffled groans of Jennifer make my cock harder. I push it all the way, making sure to give her every inch. I can feel the orgasm rising, so I slow down, not wanting to finish just yet. I pull Jennifer's arms over my head, and with both hands firmly under her ass, I heave her up. I quickly turn around and press her up against the wall. She squeals. I push back in, and with a sigh and moan Jennifer's eyes widen as I start to fuck her again. I start to twitch as I bury my rod inside her. I lean in against her chest, taking one of her breasts into my mouth. Faster and faster I go, until the first hot string of semen fires out. I unload into Jennifer, filling her pussy up. She screams, muffled still by the gag, her whole body tenses as I'm balls deep, emptying my seed into her.

We both relax, and I lay Jennifer back onto the bed. She pulls the gag out and steadies her breathing.

"Can you -." She gestures down at the belt around her wrist.

"Nope, you're mine now." I wink.