Insatiable with Margot Robbie

Story Info
Margot Robbie gets what she wants.
3.1k words
4.02
27.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having cemented a position for myself in Hollywood, I could finally sit back and say I'd accomplished a lifelong dream. Ecstatic and nervous were the emotions I'd switch between constantly. Offers and scripts came from left, right and centre. My agent was a dime a dozen, sifting through everything sent my way. The film I'd shot with Jennifer had left a lasting impression in the industry, but that wasn't what I remembered about my time on set. It was Jennifer, what we'd done. Oh how far I'd come, from England and TV hosts to A list celebrities, what a whirlwind.

The California heat had me sweating in the standstill traffic, on my way to a screen test with Margot Robbie for a new biopic that'd caught my attention. It wasn't official, but I'd heard through rumours that Margot had been looking to work with me.

Finally, after what felt like a lifetime in the L.A traffic, I pulled into the studio car park and ventured past the stages. We were in a smaller room. One camera set up, basic lighting and a few props to help Margot get a feel for the world she'd be living in. I thought I was late. Margot finally appeared after another half an hour. Flustered and red faced, she apologised profusely.

"It's fine, I got stuck in the same traffic." I sympathise.

"It is hell today." She throws her sunglasses and bag down. "So nice to finally meet you!" Margot steps over the cables and pulls me in for a hug, she smells divine, just as I'd imagined.

In a tight pair of jeans, loose t-shirt and heeled boots, her pert and perfect round ass was on display. I couldn't help but gawp when she turned around. That Australian accent had me swooning over the blonde star whilst she read her lines. My whole body warmed, heart pumping faster and louder against my chest. Lust blinded me with visceral images of myself and Margot going at it in all sorts of positions and locations. The dryness in my mouth and clammy hands had me fidgeting in the chair.

Margot finished her lines, the others in the room clapped. Startled, I brashly joined in whilst pulling away from those thoughts.

"I think with a few more days I can really nail down this character." She said joyfully, flicking through the script.

"Absolutely, you were fantastic!"

After going through some questions and putting down dates in the calendar, we went our separate ways. Being in the same room with someone so beautiful was a struggle. These next few months would be a personal test. I fumbled my keys out, clicking the button, the lights of my car flashed. Just as I opened the door, wondering what I'd be having for food as my stomach rumbled. A familiar voice shouted my name across the parking lot.

"Wait!" She cried out.

Margot, a little out of breath, ran over to me, waving a hand.

"Everything alright?" I ask, smiling, resting on the open door.

"Yeah - just - one minute."

She sucks in a refreshing amount of air through her nose, standing up straight, composing herself.

"Sorry." She smiled. "My driver hasn't shown and I'm stranded. So I was wondering -."

"Of course, where are you staying?" I cut her up, knowing what she was going to ask.

Margot scrolls through her phone, brining up the address.

"Yep, I know where that is, hop in."

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem." I smile.

Still with a heavy breath, Margot ducks into the car with me and we're back out on the road, instantly in gridlocked traffic. I tap the steering wheel, not sure where I can start a conversation.

"So, you're not living in L.A?" Asking that is like talking about the weather. Why am I so awkward?

"No. I mean, I have a house hear because I'm over so much, but I spend as much time at home as possible. Do you?"

I assume home refers to Australia.

"Yeah, got a place barely a week after we started shooting on the first film."

"Oh, loved it by the way."

"Thanks." That meant a huge amount coming from someone of her stature.

"How're you finding it here?"

"Well, there's less rain." I joke which forces a giggle from Margot. "People are a lot friendlier too, which is nice."

She nods in agreement. There's brief respite of quiet. My mind quickly spins, anxious to break such a silence. Margot is first though, she presses a button on the dashboard, radio fuzzing to life. Then, her fingers twist the dial, turning up the volume. She brushed hair back over ear, unclipping her seat belt. I'm just an audience member, watching in amazement.

Margot leans over the central console, her hand wraps around the back of my head and yanks me close. Our lips meet. The kiss is delicate, meant to evoke the want for more. It's only one though. She pulls back, slowly opening her eyes. The pools of blue stare at me. I see the devilish nature emerge. Her hand runs down my chest and brushes across my crotch. I tremble in my seat, she giggles again.

"You enjoyed that." Margot rasps, whispering.

Her eyes close and she pulls me in again. This time, after the first, her mouth opens up and invites me in. Our tongues dance and fight, swapping spit. Her fingers grip the hair on the back of my head, pinning me in place. One hand on the wheel still, the other holds me up. I scramble for the seat belt. Unclipping, it zips back. I reach over with both hands. Mirroring Margot, my hand runs through her hair, keeping her equally close.

In the throws of one another, passion flowing, Margot's hand begins struggling with my belt buckle. I take my hands away from her and tug my jeans down, revealing a hard, throbbing cock. Margot takes a peek, pulling her head away from my lips. She grins, her petite hand barely able to fit around my shaft.

"Someone's excited." She mumbles between kisses.

Her hand massages up and down, working my cock. Slowly, she teases my member with soft hands and gentle strokes. My entire body tingles with excitement. The star breaks away, a sultry look in her eyes. A little messy now, she fixes her hair again before arching herself over, bringing a knee up onto her seat so she can reach. Margot plants a single kiss on the tip, holding the base of my cock. I groan, switching from looking out either window to make sure nobody can see. We're clear. Another kiss and her tongue pushes out, circling the head of my coxk before working its way down and back up my shaft.

"Mmmmm, you taste amazing." She coos.

Her lovely lips wrap around the very top of my pulsating member. I grab a handful of her hair and rock my head back. Margot pushes down further, taking it inch by inch into her wet mouth. Halfway down, she stops, retreating back up. All of this is riles me up. Gradually, the buxom blonde finds a deliberately smooth rhythm in which to swallow my cock. Groans leak out of her mouth, eyes pushed shut as the thickness of my shaft is difficult to take, stretching her jaw.

In ecstasy, I match the bobbing of her head by gyrating my hips. There's an approving moan from Margot, speeding up, intensifying the nerves electrifying my cock. I grip the hair in my hand harder, pushing it down further. She removes the hand at the base of my cock that stopped her from taking in the entirety of my meat. Her head pops up, swallowing the collected saliva and pre-cum that had trickled out, and takes a breather.

Eager however, she quickly returns her lips, wrapping them tight around my cock. I push her head down, she doesn't resist, forcing my throbbing dick all the way in. Filling up her mouth, I can feel the back of her throat. Her tongue twitches, muscles in her neck flexing. Keeping my manhood buried inside her beautiful mouth, she lightly bobs her head as I fuck her throat. My other hand grips the hot steering wheel that'd baked in the sun.

The sensation of shooting my load rises, a desperate want to finish consumes me. Margot feels it as every part of me tenses and I become unable to keep up the thrusts. With smeared makeup and spit dripping over her chin, she gasps, airway cleared. Her hand violently jerks my cock, making sure to not stop. She puts her head back down, pressing her tongue back against the pink tip of my member, mouth open, ready for me to orgasm.

Unable to hold it back. The first hot string of semen explodes out, lashing against her tongue. After the first, Margot closes her mouth around my bellend and proceeds to swallow the continuous load being emptied into her throat. With one final gulp, the actress smiles, seemingly sated by my cum. My whole body relaxes back into the seat, with a sigh of relief I roll my head to the side, opening my eyes. Margot lurches back into her seat, a grin stretched from ear to ear as she licks her lips.

The traffic we had initially faced lightened, the journey back to Margot's temporary accommodation was short. We spoke as if nothing had happened. It played in the back of my mind, like a song on repeat. She offered no prior explanation or showed any desire beforehand. The actress - just went for it. I kinda' liked it, the fact that she wanted something and went for it.

The next time we see each other was at a first reading with the entire cast. Filling a large table is everyone important to the film. I narrate the pieces in between dialogue. There wasn't the chance to speak with Margot prior, having arrived at different times. We cover the first few scenes, going back and forth, scribbling down corrections and suggestions. With some laughter and banter mixed in, the hours fall away. Everyone seems to be gelling, which is always a concern. A cast that doesn't get along would be unpleasant to say the least.

Lunch quickly comes to the front of everyone's mind. One of the writers is the first to call a break. People filter out of the room, until, it is just myself and Margot. Not having taken much notice, she had been wearing glasses. Dressed in a oversized yellow shirt, tied at the waist with a similarly coloured belt, she never failed to blow me away. Her hair was up in a messy bun, strands of loose hair poking out.

All the sensations came flooding back, from our first meet and in the car. Margot quickly checks her phone, then tucks it away, rubbing her eyes and letting her glasses drop against the table.

"Okay?" I ask, sure she hadn't fully noticed I was still here.

"Oh! I thought everyone had gone." She laughs, hand to her chest from the fright.

"Not yet." I smirk, amused.

There's something between us, an intensity I hadn't fully comprehended before. It was in the way she looked at me, how she moved, it was - different. I'd seen the way she'd interacted with others, it was as if I was with a completely different woman.

"I couldn't stop thinking about the other day, in the car."

That came out of nowhere.

"Uh - yeah - me neither." I trip over my own tongue. That kinds of talk wasn't my specialty.

Margot moves with elegance, tucking her chair in and walking over to the door. As her hand takes the handle, she glances over her shoulder, catching me watching her hips. Caught red-handed, my face must've lit up red. A cheeky grin and she flips the lock. On her walk up the other side of the table, fingers traced across the tops of the chairs. Biting her lip, she looked down at her own body, drawing attention to perky nipples pushing through the shirt. I gulp, steadying my breath, trying not to look too excited. Her hand carefully untied the belt, letting it fall to the floor.

With a catwalk like strut, she reached me. Her foot pressed in between my legs, against the chair, wheeling me back. Leant up against the table, the actress bends forward, a single finger drawing up the inside of her calf, across bronzed skin, up to the inner thigh, lifting the bottom of the shirt come dress. I got a glimpse of black lace before Margot is quick to hide it away again.

All of this has me overwhelmed. My cock bulges, pushing out the crotch in my jeans. Just what she intended I imagine. Continuing the show, Margot took the top button, deliberately slow in pushing it through the hole. With each one, getting lower and lower, more of that gorgeous sun-kissed body was revealed. Once at the bottom, she shrugged the thin layer of yellow from her shoulders, holding it up by squeezing her arms in. Letting me writhe, her grip on the shirt recedes, until it fell away. I'm left with Margot, her toned and iconic figure. The black lacy set covers her womanhood, the straps running up high and around her hips. The bralette holds perky, tear drop shaped breasts up, pushing them together slightly. I gawp, from neck, to chest, down past her naval, over her hips and stop at her thighs.

She sensually draws her tongue down her finger. Taking said wet finger and pulling it down between her tits, over that toned stomach and pushed underneath the lace. Her head rocked back, mouth falling open as I watched her hand play beneath the thong. Whilst her eyes are closed, and consumed by desire. I finally find the strength to get up from my chair. Margot coos in relief when I take in handfuls of her flesh. The familiar taste of her lips and smooth skin sent my head in a wild frenzy of greed.

We devoured each other. Margot invited me in, this time unbuckling my belt with ease. The jeans fall down. Margot lubricates her hand with spit and rubs it over my cock. It doesn't last long. I look down as she pulls the lacy thong to one side. Pressing up against soaking lips, my cock twitches against her entrance. With a shared held breath, Margot latched onto my back, holding me, heads pressed against one another.

Gently, I push my solid member forward. Her nails dig in as the thick shaft parts those beautiful lips. Once I'm all the way in, balls pressed against her cunt, we both sigh with a satisfied relief. Margot looked back up at me, disbelief strewn all over her face.

"Fuck." She mumbles.

Urged to start by hands tugging at my waist. I happily oblige. Margot quickly leans in against my chest, taking a mouthful of my t-shirt into her mouth. I keep my mouth pressed into the top of her head, also trying to keep the noise down. The table rocks even as I go slow. Covered in sweat, I go harder, the tight slit gripping my cock feels incredible. Margot too finds it difficult to go slow, take it all in, we both want to hit that climax desperately.

Pulling away, Margot shuffles back on the table, lying down and spreading out. Her hands balled up into fists above her head, she throws her feet up over my shoulders. I grip her thighs and slam my cock back in, going balls deep with each thrust. We both give up being quiet. I grunt like a wild beast. Margot writhes on the table.

"Oh fuck." Her moans, mixed with that accent, make me want her that much more. "Fuck that feels amazing."

Having seen this beauty in Wolf of Wall Street, like so many others, I think I can safely say everyman and woman wanted to have five minutes with this body. There was nothing short of perfect about every part. I fixated on breasts shaken and jiggling back and forth as I pounded hard into her. Margot leaned up onto her elbows and struggled back up, kissing me as our lips passed. Pulling her womanhood from my cock, I was desperate to stick it back in.

She scrambled off the table and turned herself around. I had the perfect view of that legendary ass. Two infuriatingly perfect cheeks framed on fantastic hips. I grabbed hold. Margot slipped the thong down in a hurry. Licking her fingers, she pressed them up against her engorged clit, rubbing in circles slowly.

"Put it back in." She begs, looking over her shoulder.

I don't need to be told twice. She opens her legs up, making it easier to slip my thick cock in. From the back, it the made the fit tighter, making it so much more satisfying. I pushed in, feeling her fingers against my balls as she stroked her clit. Watching her stretched lips take my member, my hands tightened, pulling her back against me with more force. Instead of going fast, I used strong, quick thrusts to hit the spots inside Margot. Her cries of pleasure, begs to not stop were music to my ears.

"God you're so big!" She used both hands now to claw at the table as I railed her.

Those sun-kissed cheeks bounced off of me. I use one of my hands to strike her ass. She squeals in shock, but soon bites her lip, and with each slap she moans in appreciation. With a sudden wave of lust, I pick up the pace, rapidly drilling Margot, banging against her and the table.

"Fuck. You gonna' cum?" She asked between sharp breaths.

"Uh huh." Is all I manage.

"I want you to cum. Give it to me."

I feel her pussy clamp down on my cock and her hips buck in rhythm. My whole body tenses again. Throbbing, I bury all of myself inside Margot, filling the actress with a flood of hot salty cum. She squeals again, gasping as my cock twitches with each string of semen shooting out. There's red marks where I spanked her, and on her hips from how tight I'd held on. At no point did she complain, enthralled and wholly focused on riding my dick.

I slowly pull back. Both of us take a moment to control our breathing. A little light headed, I slump down into my chair. Margot is still bent over, head against the table, coming down from the high. Her thong is halfway down, around her knees, legs still apart. Even after all of that, I still didn't get her fully naked. Not that I'm complaining. Voices outside the room, we both rush to fix ourselves to be presentable again. We exchange satisfied smiles before I let everyone back in.