Insecurities Put to Rest

Story Info
Re-connecting.
2.3k words
4.55
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysGLW
DaddysGLW
12 Followers

I was frustrated, stressed, exhausted, and edgy all at once. Work had been heinous for two weeks, and we hadn't been able to see one another, or even talk much. The lack of contact was getting to me and I had begun to withdraw. After yet another hellish day, I walked in, and decided to forego dinner and head straight for the tub with a glass of wine. Consequences be damned.

I left a trail of clothes between the kitchen and my bathroom as I headed to carry out my plans, wine bottle and glass in hand. As the tub filled, I decided to pamper myself further and add my favorite bubble bath. Once everything was set, I went to step in and my phone buzzed. Seeing it was you, I took a deep breath before answering. You were probably just calling to "check in" before running off to something more important. Again.

"Yes?" I answered, not bothering to disguise my annoyance.

"Excuse me?"

Sigh. Hearing the disappointment in your voice squelched my need to be bristly.

"I'm sorry. I'm just upset at how everything is going and all this crap with work and I'm overwhelmed."

I plopped into the tub, uncorked the wine, and took a long swig, worried what your response might be. My insecurities had crept in and had me mostly convinced you were pushing me away, not that you were busy too.

"I see. Get ready and come over. Don't bother with makeup, and it doesn't matter what you wear. I know you're in the tub because I heard the water splash. Finish your bath before leaving. And babe?"

"Yes?"

"I heard the bottle too. No more. Understand?"

"Yes," I answered. Alcohol and I got along all too well, and I was not supposed to have it when unsupervised. "I'll be there within the hour."

"Good girl."

I finished bathing and grooming, slapped on some lotion and perfume, and brushed my hair out. It wasn't cold out, so I left it loose to air dry.

Since it didn't matter what I wore, I threw on jeans and a tee shirt. When you said clothes and makeup didn't matter, what you really meant was to dress comfy and get my ass over there.

I pulled in around 45 minutes after your call. Grabbing my purse, I turned to open my door, but you beat me to it. You pulled me from the car and wrapped your arms around me pulling me close. I barely had time to take a breath before your lips crushed mine. Every doubt and worry I'd had about where I stood with you was quickly erased.

You pulled back, pressed a kiss to my forehead, and just held me close for a few minutes.

"I missed you so much sweetheart. Two weeks is far too long," your words muffled against my neck as you inhaled my scent.

"I missed you too. It was forever."

Chuckling, you closed my car door and took my hand, leading me into the house. When we walked into the living room, I had to fight back tears.

It was perfect. There was a soft blanket on the couch, one of my favorite movies cued on the tv, and dinner and movie snacks on trays by the couch. It blew my mind how you seemed to know what I needed, in all aspects, not just in bed. After eating and snuggling during the movie, we naturally couldn't stand it anymore.

Soft kisses turned more passionate, light touches more intense. I climbed into your lap, hands sliding under your shirt, grinding my already wet pussy against you. I wanted more and I wanted it right then. You gripped my hips, holding me in place, stopping me from getting what I desperately wanted.

"I realize that I have been kind of checked out the past couple of weeks," you sighed. "I'm sure that led to behavior that I probably don't want to know about. Tonight is about re-establishing our connection. All of it. This half was for the portion beyond the bedroom. It was to let you know that I do care further than in play. This second half is to remind you who is in control and why. If necessary, or if asked, you will use your words or signals as indicators for me. You will also completely let yourself go and allow me to get us back on track. Is this acceptable? Do you consent to this?"

I shivered in anticipation and nodded my head. A slight growl escaped your lips as your hand tightened on my ass, gently squeezing a warning.

"You know consent MUST be expressly stated. Once again, and only once, are my terms acceptable? Do you consent?"

Grinning wickedly, my response came out in a rushed breath, "I accept your terms and consent to them."

"Mmmmm good."

You grabbed my hand and we practically flew to your room. As the door opened, I sucked in a deep breath. You raised your eyebrow in response and all I could do was excitedly nod.

On the bed were four hanks of rope, a flogger, cuffs, a play collar, and a blindfold. I barely registered the bolted rings newly attached to the ceiling before your hands were on me.

I tried to rush getting us naked, but you wouldn't allow it. You peeled my clothes from me as if you were unwrapping a gift. Each bare brush of your fingers on my skin driving me insane. Once I was naked, you stepped into the adjoining bathroom and pulled out two chairs that I hadn't noticed. I watched as you positioned them beneath the rings.Then you looped a length of rope through each ring, letting it hang down. I didn't wonder long what you were up to.

You motioned for me to kneel at the foot of the bed. I got on my knees, resting my damp pussy against my calves, my hands palms up on my thighs, eyes downward. The collar and cuffs were secured onto my body and you grabbed the other two lengths of rope.

Slipping a finger into the front ring of the collar, you led me to the space between the chairs.

"I'm going to help you, but I want you kneeling on these chairs. Do not forget what I said before coming in here," your voice calm, but commanding.

You tied the ropes attached to the rings to my wrist cuffs. Using my arms and your help, I raised my legs and knelt onto the chairs. You tightened the ropes so that my arms were extended. My legs were then tied bent, thighs to calves, the ropes secured to the chairs so that I was spread wide, completely at your disposal.

Then you slowly began peeling off your clothes. My fingers and mouth itched to touch and taste every inch you uncovered. When you were naked and stood, I whimpered. Your cock stood proudly, already throbbing.

I opened my mouth to beg and my jaw dropped. You began to stroke your cock, teasing me with it. You knew I loved to watch you and that my pussy would be soaked instantly. I ached to squeeze my tightened nipples and slide my fingers across my clit.

After a few minutes of delicious torture, you walked around me, back to the bed. I heard you gathering a few things and wondered what was coming next.

I sensed you behind me just seconds before you began to alternate between dragging the silky blindfold over my skin and using the flogger, marking me. My body was on fire. I didn't have time to recover from one sensation before the other was given. The change from stinging to softness had me ready to beg you for something, anything to relieve what had begun to build between my legs.

You stopped and slipped the blindfold over my eyes. I could feel your breath on my neck as you tightened the knot. I let out a whimper of protest when you stepped away instead of touching me. You chuckled, then just stood there, making me wait. I'm sure you enjoyed watching me squirm, knowing that I was craving you.

Slowly, your hands began to slide over my body, softly stroking each mark you'd made. The sensitivity of my skin making each touch insanely incredible. By the time you'd finished, I was shaking. If I didn't get a release soon, I didn't know what I was going to do.

You gripped my hips and pulled me flush against your body. One hand tangled itself in my hair, yanking my head back as you descended on my mouth. I couldn't help but moan and return your kisses. You moved down my throat, my hips thrusting as you kissed, licked, and bit into my sweet spot. I could feel your grin as you repeated your descent on the other side.

Soon, my breasts received your ministrations. Your tongue twirled around each areola before flicking over the nipples. Your teeth lightly dragged over them as you sucked each one into your mouth. I couldn't stand much more.

You lifted your head and began to run your fingertips over my thighs, getting close enough to my pussy for your knuckles to barely brush against it before moving them away again.

"Hmmm...are you wet, kitten?" I could hear the grin on your face in your voice.

"Y-y-yes," I choked out.

"I know, I just wanted you to answer. Do you want to cum?"

I let out a mix between a whimper and a frustrated mewl.

"You know damn well I do," I growled.

"What was that?"

"Please make me cum!" I begged.

"Much better."

You reacted so quickly it seemed like I felt the next three things all at once. Your body left mine. Your shoulders then pressed against my thighs, your hot breath heating my pussy further. My ass filled your hands.

I instantly jerked in reaction when your tongue touched my slit. As with everything else so far, you took your time tasting me. You slid over on side, then the other, cleaning my juices off. A moan escaped my lips as you slipped it inside to flick over my clit. Not ready for me to cum, you traced lazy circles around it. First one way, then the other.

I was drenched and sure that your beard was soaked. You gave my clit a break, deciding to drink my sweetness straight from the source. I did my best to grind against you as your tongue wriggled inside me. You continued to go back and forth until tears of frustration pricked my eyes and I pleaded with you.

"Please...I NEED to cum," I barely finished my sentence before your mouth latched onto my clit.

Your tongue furiously lashed over it, making me lose control of myself. I was humping your mouth with all I had. Then, my world exploded as you began sucking and flicking at the same time. Behind the blindfold fireworks erupted in the darkness as I screamed my release, my cum coating your face.

I didn't have time to come down before you got up and stepped behind me, gripping my hips, and drove your cock into my still spasming pussy. I went off again. You started off slow and deep, but I was already beyond that. I wanted you to take me hard. I groaned in frustration.

"Words, pet."

"Fine!" I shouted, frustration edging my voice. "I need you to fuck me. Hard."

Your hand wrapped around my throat as you answered,"You mean like this?"

My screams filled the air as you drilled into me. The chairs creaked and bolts shook, both threatening to break from the force of my body shaking. Our bodies slapped together but the sound was all that registered. I felt only your hand and your cock.

Both the hand around my throat and the one still on my hip tightened. I knew you were getting close. I wanted to cum with you as you filled me.

"Harder. I wanna feel you fill me up when I cum."

You growled and fucked me even harder and more erratically. I felt your cock swell and clenched tightly around it. A few more strokes and I lost it. My body jerked and I screamed as I started pulsing around your cock. That was all it took for you. Ropes of thick hot cum erupted from you and filled my hungry cunt. It seemed like my orgasm would never end. You eased us both back to Earth, and I sagged against my ties.

Worried I couldn't support myself, you pulled me against you as you undid the cuffs on my wrists, rubbing them gently. Holding me up with one arm, you untied my thighs, one at a time, massaging them. You helped me into bed before heading back to the kitchen.

"Why are you leaving?" I was beginning to wonder if I'd done something wrong, when you returned.

"No worries, kitten. I just wanted to make sure you were taken care of. Now drink this and come here. You need to hydrate and we both need me wrapped around you."

I took the water you held out and drained the bottle. You slid into bed beside me, pulling me against you and wrapping one arm around me, the other hand curled around mine on your chest. I slid my leg over yours and snuggled in, resting my head on your shoulder.

"Good girl. Now get some rest. You're going to need it," you promised.

I could finally get some needed rest and was no longer worried about where we stood. As I faded off to sleep, the first genuine smile I'd had in days spread across my face. I couldn't wait to find out what else you had planned.

DaddysGLW
DaddysGLW
12 Followers