Air BBC

Story Info
A young married couple uses a popular home rental app.
17.9k words
4.51
16.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is posted on the Literotica website--the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

AirBBC

"Honey! We got a great 5-star review again...!" Tim Butterworth, cheerfully exclaimed as he read their latest review, given by their most recent guest, on the popular home-sharing rental business APP. "A few more of these 5-Star reviews, and we'll reach 'Super Host' status, in no time...!"

In order for a host to gain the vaunted status of Super Host, one would need to obtain a certain number of guests that reviewed their stay as being "Excellent" (or give a 5-star review). The APP had become wildly popular all around the World, as a great way for vacation travelers and business travelers to save hundreds of dollars, on their stay away from home.

It was also a great way for the hosts of an AirBBC, to earn a 2nd income. The online house-sharing rental platform, was making entrepreneurs out of anyone willing to offer an extra bedroom in their house (or guest house), to a traveler in need of a great deal on place to stay. Sometimes, AirBBC would save a traveler as much as 50%, in comparison to what they would have spent, as compared renting a room at a local Hotel.

Erica Butterworth, sat curled up in her gray silk pajamas, on the large chaise lounge of their sectional sofa in the living room. She was having her morning coffee and scrolling through some of the latest swim suit styles, that she was thinking of purchasing, on her phone.

"Just remember, Tim.... Giving AirBBC a shot was my idea," Erica said, as she smiled and took a sip of her warm, French-pressed coffee.

About a year ago, Tim had mentioned his Mom possibly coming to live in their Guest house for a few months. This happened in part, due to his Mom's divorce from her 3rd husband. No one got along with Tim's Mom, except for Tim, so Erica used AirBBC as a way to kill two birds with one stone.

The Butterworth's were also having some trouble with their finances, since the economy had taken a downturn, after the Alpha Beta Virus had devastated the entire Economy, the previous year.

The Butterworth's were a little trepidatious to become hosts on AirBBC at first, because they weren't so sure how well they would adapt to having complete strangers staying in their Guest house. These original fears subsided, as the weeks went by without any problems from the guests that stayed there. The additional revenue stream became a huge boost to their household income.

The Butterworth's collected close to an extra thousand dollars per week, off of their Guest house rental, on average. Now, they were even beginning to compete, with other AirBBC's in the area, in order to become the most highly rated AirBBC in their beach town!

Most guests would only stay a couple of nights at the Butterworth's Guest house. Some would stay an entire week. Some travelers were in town on business, and simply needed a roof and a bed, in which case, the Butterworth's would hardly see them. Other guests were in town for pleasure, and the Butterworth's may see them occasionally, or if they needed some extra towels, etc.

In between the Main house and the Guest house, was the Butterworth's pool. It was a beautiful saline pool with an elegant water fall in the middle. The waterfall cascaded over a rock cliff that was about 4 feet above the pool itself, and provided a soft ambient background noise for whomever was relaxing nearby.

The pool was rectangular shaped, and surrounded by a large sundeck, with 5 chaise lounges and a few upright chairs. Multiple tables adorned the gaps in-between the lounges and the chairs. AirBBC guests were allowed access to the pool, and the sundeck area. The rental also included an enclosed outdoor shower, which was situated on the pathway between the Guest house and the sundeck.

The Guest house itself, was a beautiful one-bedroom house, with its own bathroom and large clear glass shower. It had a comfortable living room area with a leather couch, and large leather chair, that faced a 72-inch flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. There was also a voice activated sound system, that had indoor and outdoor speakers, that the guests could operate while they were laying out by the pool or taking a dip.

The Guest house had a key-pad entry on the door, that contained a 5-digit code, which the guest would receive after they rented the unit. So technically, a guest could come stay in the house for a couple days and even leave without ever needing any assistance of the Butterworth's, or requiring to see them in-person. This scenario was not uncommon.

"Honey, it's my turn to wash the towels and bed sheets from the Guest house. It's Sunday, so maybe after I do that and get everything cleaned up, we can go for a swim?" The main benefit to being Tim Butterworth, was that he was married to the hottest woman in the State. Literally.

Just a few years prior, Erica Bassett (as was her maiden name, then) had won $50,000 at the State Pageantry Contest. There were over 20,000 contestants. Over 6 months, and various competitions, Erica was left standing next to one other bombshell, contestant. She was tied with her, going into the swimsuit competition.

Unfortunately for the other girl, all 10 judges crowned Erica the winner by unanimous decision after seeing her in a bikini. The other girl, that finished 2nd place ended up marrying the Quarterback for the Los Angeles Chargers, became the main spokesmodel for an ongoing Coors Light commercial.

Tim Butterworth, became Erica Bassett's financial advisor, after she won the prize money. He invested her winnings into a portfolio of investments, stocks and mutual funds, and quadrupled her money over the course of three years. She was so impressed with his knowledge of the stock market, and financial matters, that she agreed to let him take her out on a date.

Tim was a complete gentleman, and so one date led to two, which led to Tim proposing to Erica in the Swiss Alps in the Springtime, after 9 months. That was four years ago. She felt very comfortable with him, so she accepted.

Tim wasn't much to look at. He had an average build. He was slightly balding, and a bit nerdy, but he was loyal and eager to please. He was a great listener, and understood that she was always right -- whenever a disagreement arose (such as with Tim's Mom moving into the Guest House). He never forgot her Birthday, or her half-birthday, or any of her family's birthday's, or anniversaries.

Tim provided Erica with everything she ever wanted: Ski trips to Aspen; Mediterranean cruises in the summer; Beach trips to the Caribbean; Yearly trips to the Kentucky Derby; Yearly Super Bowl Tickets; Art Galas; Concerts; Symphonies; Ballets; Plays in Manhattan. Erica Butterworth, had everything that she could ever want or need in this life right at her fingertips. Or so she thought.

"A swim later, would be fantastic, Tim," she replied, without looking away from her phone, and some checkered halter top bikinis that were on sale. Sometimes it was difficult for Erica to find the right fit, due to her ample breasts.

Erica had the type of body, that made it always seem as though she were wearing a thong bikini, even just shopping for groceries. She could wear baggy sweat pants, oversized shirts, and hats.... It didn't matter. Her body was like the truth -- it couldn't be hidden. She had long, thick brunette hair that cascaded to the middle of her back. Her eyes were a hazel brown, that would appear yellow, or even red sometimes -- as the joke was, depending on her mood.

Erica's body was natural, and at the same time, unnatural. Just when your mind began to quantify the scale of its obnoxious proportions, she would change positions, and your calculations would recalibrate. For example, she would run her hands through her hair and then tie it up with a pencil that was resting between her full lips, and your mind would convince you that you just watched something majestic. Transfixed, and then, you find yourself becoming jealous, of an inanimate wooden pencil.

Tim was about to leave to head down to the Guest house to clean up after the previous tenant, when he saw an update on his email, about their AirBBC account. The way it works is, AirBBC hosts would receive updates and notifications when someone was interested in renting their space (in this case, The Butterworth's Guest house). The first update, would include basic information about the potential tenant, and if their stay was for business or pleasure?

After some basic correspondence was given the AirBBC host (in this case, the Butterworths) could then accept the tenant's payment, and give them directions to the house, as well as any further instructions they would need, such as gate code, key-code, etc.

Tim and Erica's job was just making sure they had a clean place, with fresh linens and bed sheets, shampoo, towels, etc. After that, the Butterworth's and the guests may see each other during their stay, or they may not -- it really just depended on whether they crossed paths, or if they wanted to use the pool or sun deck around the same time.

The update that Tim received was regarding a guest that wanted to stay for the entire week and weekend. The guest's name was Apollo Caster. He stated that he would be in town during the month of August (which began Monday) on business. He mentioned that he needed a place to himself, with access to the pool, and that he may have an additional guest over from time to time throughout the week.

Mr. Caster stated that he had two specific demands, that seemed a bit out of the ordinary: 1) New bed sheets, delivered and put on his bed, every day at 3pm, and 2) Two bottles of champagne; one bottle set beside the bed in a bucket full of ice.

Apollo concluded in his introduction, that because of the extended stay, and additional demands, that he would pay double the asking price! Finally, he said to let him know immediately if these terms were acceptable.

Tim, read every word, but being the money manager that he was, he really only cared about the part where Mr. Caster said that he would pay double the asking price. That's over $4,000 up front, for the month! In Tim's mind, he could see the new golf cart he had been wanting to buy, ever since his neighbors bought one. They were using their golf cart to drive into town, as well as at the golf course.

Tim gave it no further thought and hit "accept." He then, peered over the computer to look at one of his wife's slender calves, and a perfectly small, dainty foot that was swaying just over the arm of the couch, and he said, "Honey... looks like we'll have a guest for tomorrow night."

Erica's foot stopped swaying for a second, and said, "I appreciate you consulting me. On second thought, I don't think I'm up for a swim today. You go ahead." Tim rolled his eyes and got up from the kitchen table and walked over in front of the couch and tried to make eye contact with her, but she had gone into silent mode. Her eyes were just staring at her phone, and she had an annoyed look on her face. Tim thought, only Erica would look like a 10 even when she wants to kill you.

Tim said, "Baby, I had to.... The gentleman said it was time sensitive, and he offered us $4k, up front." Her mind began working, and then her hazel eyes narrowed and focused on Tim's pleading ones. His mouth went dry.

Erica took a slow breath and said, "You're not a very good liar, Tim. And I'm not sure why you would fuck around with some dude that offered you $4k for one night? He's staying the entire week, isn't he?" Tim was really wishing that he had not hit 'accept' right now, because it would totally be worth losing $4k just to see Erica in a bikini for one hour. Now, he would be lucky if he even got to sleep in the same bed tonight.

"Tim.... What the fuck did you do? Stop looking at me, like some predator in a white van, and grow some balls!," she quipped.

Tim thought fast, "I can take it back dear, let me see if AirBBC has a policy for...."

She finished his sentence, "For idiots, Tim? No, I doubt they have a policy for that. Unless you want to make the AirBBC 'Super Suck' status. Think you'll get that award, then?"

Erica stood up from the couch. Her 32 DD's swaying back and forth as she took a finger and moved Tim aside to go look at what he had done on the computer. Tim resided to sit down on the couch and bite his fingernails, wishing he could dissappear.

From the couch, Tim heard her exhale something inaudible. It sounded profane. Then he saw her slowly walk back in front of him, with those gorgeous hips carrying that perfect ass, in a pair of silky short shorts.

Erica looked down at him and said, "I hope it was worth it. I hope it was worth NOT consulting with your wife, before letting someone.... Excuse me, MR. CASTER, and APPARENTLY some random persons also... stay here for THIS entire weekend."

"I suppose you have FORGOTTEN that my half-birthday was this weekend, fuck face? I hope you know, that all of his demands that you agreed to, YOU will be fulfilling -- not me. This was your decision. Not mine. And I hope you enjoy that golf cart you've been talking about."

With that, Erica turned, and walked off, up the stairs. Tim knew that he would have some apologizing to do, but he also kept imagining himself riding around town in his new golf cart. Who wouldn't want to ride on a golf cart? They're so cool, and safe for the environment, you can park them anywhere.

He pictured himself picking up the mail in his new golf cart... Offering old ladies a ride from Church to their cars.... Young ladies a ride to the amphitheater.... All his buddies riding on it, smoking cigars, laughing, looking important.

Tim reasoned; she just can't picture this right now.... how great he would look on it. But soon, he thought, she will look out the window, and see me riding it, and say to herself, "Tim was right... this was definitely worth it."

Tim gathered his cleaning materials and new bed linens and towels, and left the house. He walked down past the pool and waterfall, and down the short pathway to the Guest house. He went inside and began cleaning up, removing the old bed sheets, and vacuuming.

Tim cleaned and scrubbed the bathroom, and this all took him around 45 minutes. Then as he was leaving the guest house, to go put everything away, he noticed Erica walking down to the pool. She had on her Ray-ban sunglasses, a red thong, and nothing else.

Tim stumbled, and tried to say something, but she put her finger up and said, "Don't forget to get the champagne, for Mr. Caster," and she continued to walk, swaying her hips, down to the pool to one of the lounge chairs on the far end, and began setting up her towel.

Tim watched her, like it was the first time he saw a woman naked. It was strange because he had seen her naked a thousand times, but it seemed like every time he saw her, she seemed to look even hotter than the last time. He looked around, for some reason to see if anyone was watching, as if to say, "Is anyone else seeing this?!" He reminded himself, that they lived on private property with a gated driveway, a tall tree line, and a few acres in-between their closest neighbors.

Before he left for the store, he said, "Honey, can I get you anything while I'm out?" Erica had turned her back, and began putting earbuds in to listen to some tunes. In his mind, it seemed like he was watching an inappropriate commercial for.... something he now wanted to buy.

She began adjusting the chair and getting comfortable. Tim swallowed. He began walking up to the house, looking back at her every 10 feet, but Erica was leaning back at an angle with her eyes closed. Her full breasts looked like the slopes of ski ramps, with her half inch nipples pointed towards the tree tops. Tim went inside and tossed the laundry into the washing machine. He went to the fridge to open up a beer, and then walked over to the kitchen sink to put the cleaning materials underneath.

Tim stood up, and looked out the window above the sink, at his wife. She was applying more tanning oil. Tim took a swig of his beer, and set it down on the counter.

Tim felt his face flush, and his heart begin to pound. He unzipped his pants and began stroking himself, while she stood up and started rubbing the oil around those huge tits. Then she turned around and bent down, resting her knees on the lounge chair and began to stretch like a cat.

"I deserve this," Tim said to himself. Her full ass was on display, as she stretched, and then her tits pressed against the flattened pool chair as she leaned forward. She kicked a leg up behind her and curled her toes. Tim began to cum all over the sink and on his hand.

An hour later, when Tim got back from the store, he went to go put the bottle of champagne in the Guest house. Erica was swimming laps in the pool. He walked past her with a bag of ice.

He went inside the Guest house, and set everything up the way Apollo Caster requested. When he returned, Erica was drying herself off with a towel, and she asked him, without looking, "Did Mr. Caster mention what he did for a living?" Tim said, that he was in town on business, but that he must be pretty well off to spend $4k on an AirBBC, for one week.

Tim then began apologizing, in sincerity, for not consulting with Erica first. She didn't say much. She wrapped a towel around her from the tops of her breasts down, and asked if he would like to watch a movie after she got cleaned up.

Tim eagerly accepted, and they did watch a romantic comedy and talked about their plans for the week. At some point during the movie, Tim tried to kiss Erica, but she rejected him, and said he could massage her feet.

Tim did just that, for a half hour, and then found himself massaging her clit with his tongue for another 20 minutes. She told him things like, "I might consider forgiving you, if you keep using your tongue like that, sweetie..." and then he heard, "Yes baby, right there.... Don't stop now.... fuck!"

At one point he heard her say, "You are.... So lucky...." and, "Do you realized how many men wish they were you, right now....".

All of this honesty was tough medicine, but it made Tim hard as a rock. After 20 minutes, she told him to fuck her, and that he better last more than 20 minutes.

After 3 minutes she was telling him to fuck her "harder!" and to go "deeper!".... And then Tim came, exhausted and worn out.

Tim woke up at some point and thought he heard Erica running the shower shortly after that. In his younger days, he would have tried to join her, but he just slipped away and went back to sleep.

That night, Tim dreamed that he was in a parade, riding on top of a float that resembled a giant golf cart, that said, "AirBBC Super Host," on it. He was steering a fake Captain's wheel, and thousands of people were cheering. Behind him his wife was wearing a white bikini, and was being presented an award by the Town's Mayor.

The award looked like a rocket ship, except it was black and shiny, and looked sexy with her white painted fingernails wrapped around it. A cameraman asked her for a picture, and as he was about to snap it, she held it to her full red lips and kissed it, as the flash went off. Amazingly, Erica had the exact same dream.

The next morning, Tim had some work to do, and Erica said that she was going to go to the Spa. Tim opened his email, and sent Mr. Caster the directions to their house, the gate code, and also the code to get into the Guest house.

Tim assured Mr. Caster that there would be a bottle of Champagne on ice waiting for him in his bedroom, and another one on Saturday. Tim asked Mr. Caster around what time he thought he would be arriving.

He didn't here back after a few minutes, so Tim replied that anytime was fine, but that Tim and his wife wouldn't he home until after 3pm. Since the Butterworths generally like to be at home when their guests show up for the first time, they both planned to just stay at home after work and work on some things around the house.