All Comments on 'Inseminated by the Imps'

by AlexaVillacotta

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
astroboysandeepastroboysandeep11 months ago

Really wish it could’ve been longer but definitely works as a brief, dirty little fantasy :)

vzbvzb11 months ago

Great job! I'm glad to see you're writing again. I read your older stories when they first came out, but since I've started writing my own I can confirm that what you say is true: getting reader feedback really does play a huge part in motivation for further writing. So, I definitely wanted to chime in and tell you I'm a fan.

.

I'd love to see you tackle something (a little) longer if you ever felt the inspiration. I also wonder what you could do with a deeper reluctance on the part of the main character. That is, if you're looking for ideas or fresh angles for a new story, you could give Robin (or another heroine) a more tangible reason for not wanting to mate with beastmen to struggle against. For whatever reason, it's deeply impractical for her to let this happen -- maybe she's even trying to make a relationship with a human work. Then when she does inevitably succumb, it further underscores the extent to which primal urges have a hold on her.

.

But, that's me. Whatever you come up with, I'll be there to read it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A short but excellent story; I appreciate the slight change in theme from your other works, and the interesting expansion on the lore of the setting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

to be totally honest, you're THE author that i scan literotica looking for new releases, daily. I was SO excited when I saw you posted a new story, and this one is just as amazing as all your others! I loved the elements of light hypnosis/mind control in this story, and I would be ECSTATIC if you wrote something that doubled down on them! Either way, though: five out of five!

WestSlutWestSlut10 months ago

I love this story so much. ❤️😊❤️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love your stories and I don't want you to stop writing under any circumstances! It just hits different and you haven't done any stories I didn't like.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Men meeting nonhumans stories are romantic while women meetimg nonhumans are all about the woman getting doubled teamed and ganganged haha. I guess men want to find real romance while women want to be cumdumps.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Women are born to serve cocks, you might find a good woman who has some integrity, self control and self respect but that unicorn is already married or about to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous