Inseparable Pt. 04

Story Info
Best friends become lovers.
14.9k words
4.75
21.2k
23
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Welcome to the fourth and final part of Inseparable! I think y'all know what's coming in this section, so I'll leave the intro brief. If you've enjoyed this story and want more of Killian, Jack, and Logan, keep an eye out for the next book in the series, "Insatiable."

Content warning: This section contains moments of non-consent and exploratory themes of D/s.

PART 4 -- Deflowered

MONDAY

Killian

Finished with her dinner, Killian stood up and took her plate to the sink.

"Do you have plans for the rest of your week now that you don't have to think about finals?" her mother asked conversationally, as Killian put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Not really," Killian shrugged. "Gonna hang out with Jack when class is out Wednesday. You know, celebrate the last day and all. Probably spend the night." When her mother didn't reply, she glanced at her, and asked, "That okay?"

"You'll be with Jack?" she asked.

"Yeah, we'll be at his house. You know where to find me," said Killian casually.

"Will Logan be there?"

"I have no idea, why?"

"You spent a lot of nights there last week," her mother pointed out.

"Yeah, you know how stressed I get studying for finals." Killian wasn't sure where the conversation was headed, but she wanted to avoid it.

"Killian," said her mother, in a tone that commanded her attention, "your father and I don't mind you and Jack spending the night together. But that rule does not apply to anyone else, especially if you are dating them."

"Oh, no," Killian finally realized what her mother was getting at, "Mom, I'm not dating Logan and I certainly haven't spent the night with him. You can ask Jack if you want."

"I have a feeling Jack would cover for you if you wanted to sneak around."

"Don't be so sure," Killian snorted. "I straight up told his mom he was out with some random girl and not me. Doubt he'd be keen on covering for me after that. Especially if it was Logan. Which it isn't. So don't worry."

"I take it you worked things out with Jack then? I know you spent nearly every day together, but I thought I heard you arguing the other night."

"Yeah, we're fine. He apologized for ignoring me, I apologized for trying to date his brother. It's all good."

"I'm glad to hear it."

Feeling as though she had just dodged a bullet, Killian breathed a sigh of relief as she went to her room.

K>J: Can you do me a favor tomorrow?

J>K: What's up

K>J: Come over after school. Have dinner with my family. Maybe play a game with them or something

J>K: Of course. You know I like doing that

J>K: Any reason why tomorrow?

K>J: My mom was asking questions that make me feel like she suspects something

J>K: You mean like us being together?

K>J: Pretty sure she thinks I've been going to your house every night to sleep with your brother and you're covering for me

J>K: Wouldn't cover for you if you were, babe

J>K: Thanks to you, my mom still asks me about Clara

K>J: That's what I told her

K>J: But then she mentioned she heard you and I arguing the other day so it might help if she saw us being normal

J>K: Arguing?

J>K: So me calling you a fucked up slut?

K>J: Hopefully not that detail

J>K: I'd hardly call that an argument

K>J: Oh? What would you call it?

J>K: I'd call it fucking hot

TUESDAY

Jack

Jack had never minded spending time with Killian's family. He liked them. This was definitely the first time he'd felt nervous around them. He was trying to act normal. He thought he was doing a good job. But every so often he'd catch Killian's eye and his mind would go somewhere very inappropriate and he was sure Killian's dad was looking at him suspiciously.

He was probably imagining it.

What he wasn't imagining were Killian's nipples raised under her shirt. He actually thought he was imagining it at first. She was wearing a dark green top so it wasn't apparent right away. She'd worn a bra to school. He was sure of it. He wondered when she'd taken it off. He wondered if she'd done it in hopes he'd notice. Well, he had. And he really didn't want to pop a boner while he was sitting next to her parents.

Jack forced himself to focus a bit too hard on the potato he was eating which made it hard to focus on the conversation. But he'd take anything to distract him from Killian's beautiful, luscious, little tits. Jack tuned in just in time to hear Killian's father ask, "Are you two going to the party on Friday?"

"Absolutely," said Jack, at the same time Killian said, "Maybe."

Jack raised an eyebrow at her. "We're going, Killie. Not letting you skip out on your last high school experience."

"Hm," said Killian, not convinced.

J>K: Might get laid if you're lucky

K>J: Fuck off

J>K: Oh so you don't wanna fuck now?

She scowled at him. Jack loved teasing Killian and just couldn't help giving her a hard time.

J>K: Nice nips

"Thanks for dinner, Mom," said Killian abruptly, standing up. Jack helped her clear the empty plates from the table and followed her into the kitchen with them. He put the dishes in the sink and couldn't help himself from discretely touching Killian's tits once his hands where free. "Jack," she hissed, "what are you doing?"

"Can't help it," he grinned. "It's been driving me crazy. Why aren't you wearing a bra, Kil? You're a tease."

Killian raised an eyebrow. "It's my right as an empowered woman."

"Cute," he smirked.

"What's your right as an empowered woman, Killian?" asked her mother, appearing in the kitchen.

Killian turned crimson, but said, "To not conform to societal standards imposed by men and wear a bra." She shrugged. "Jack needed feminist enlightenment."

"I'm plenty enlightened, thank you very much," he said indignantly.

"Free the nipple, girlfriend," said Mrs. Mason. Killian cringed at her mother's words but dutifully planted a high-five on her outstretched hand.

"I'm gonna head home, Kil," said Jack. "Wanna see my parents before they leave tomorrow." It was partially true. The other part of wanting to leave had more to do with being afraid he let something inappropriate slip in front of Killian's family. He was playing with fire. It was so hard to keep his hands off her. So hard to keep his mouth shut and not flirt with her.

"Oh, okay," said Killian, obviously trying to hide her disappointment. She followed Jack to the front door.

"I'm sorry, baby girl," he said, quietly enough to not be overheard, "I wish I could stay but I think I might blow our cover if I do."

She nodded in acceptance. "I'll miss you," she whispered, looking up at him with those big round eyes.

"I'll miss you too, beautiful," he said, giving her hand a quick squeeze before heading off into the night.

Killian

Killian needed to get ready for the next day. She'd go straight from school home with Jack, so she had to get ready that night. She had to be perfect for him. She showered and shaved every inch of hair from her body. She was so excited. And a little terrified. Tomorrow, the wait would finally pay off.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Killian was lucky. She knew she was attractive. She knew plenty of pretty girls who were ridiculously insecure. But she wasn't.

She cupped her breasts in her hands, massaging them slowly. She had loved her tits from the moment they'd come in. They weren't huge, but they fit her petite frame perfectly. They were full and supple and even. And she loved her little pink nipples that would get hard at the slightest touch or change of temperature--hell, they even got hard if they thought about them for too long. It had annoyed her at first. Always poking through her shirts if she didn't wear a padded bra. But then she played with them for the first time and became far less annoyed. They were so sensitive. She loved the little shivers of pleasure it sent through her body when she touched them. Killian watched herself in the mirror as she gently rolled them between her fingers. They were so cute and made her tits look even perkier.

She turned to the side and looked at her profile. She understood why Jack was obsessed with her butt. It was tight, round, and popped perfectly, making her waist look extra tiny. She imagined how good she would look on her hands and knees with Jack plowing her from behind. He would love it.

She turned around and looked over her shoulder, spreading her cheeks a little bit. Killian knew that eventually Jack would want to get inside her puckered pink hole, but it would take some working up to. A lot of working up to. Just thinking about it hurt.

She sat on the floor and spread her legs, looking at her pussy in the mirror. Killian thought she had a pretty one, although she didn't have much to compare it to. She kept it totally hairless. Her little clit was just barely visible, poking out between her tidy folds. She spread her lips to reveal her juicy slit, admiring the sheen of from her excitement.

Killian had loved her pussy as soon as she discovered the wonders of masturbation. She knew how sinfully delicious it felt to bring herself to orgasm. She'd even done it in the mirror a few times, admiring the way her clit swelled under her touch and how her juices overflowed when she came--though she'd never admit that to anyone.

She delicately slipped a finger into her slippery hole. It was so incredibly tight. She really had no idea how Jack planned on fitting himself in there. It was just her luck to end up having her first time with someone so large. What a thing to complain about.

Killian pulled her fingers out slowly, watching the strand of cum that clung there. She could vividly imagine what her hole would look like filled with cream. She got wetter as she imagined Jack's cum leaking out of her. She hoped he would want to cum in her pussy. She wondered if he even knew how into that she was; creampie porn was her favorite. It probably wasn't something she'd shared with Jack before.

Killian's phone buzzed and she wiped off her hand to pick it up.

J>K: You still sure about tomorrow?

K>J: Yes

K>J: I'm not going to change my mind so you don't need to keep asking

J>J: Okay sorry

Killian had a horrible realization he might keep asking because he was having second thoughts.

K>J: You still want to right

J>K: Absolutely

J>K: More than anything

K>J: Me too

J>K: I just want it to be perfect for you and it feels too good to be true sometimes

K>J: It's gonna be perfect Jack because it's with you

J>K: What we're you doing before I texted you?

Killian blushed as she realized she was still sitting on the floor with her legs spread in front of the mirror.

K>J: I was imagining how good it will feel when you cum in my pussy

J>K: So you were masturbating?

K>J: A little but not really

K>J: Just getting ready for tomorrow and letting my mind wander

J>K: That's hot

K>J: You're clean right?

J>K: What?

K>J: uh like stds

J>K: Of course. Got tested last month

K>J: How many people have you been with since then

Killian really didn't want to ask but she felt like she had to.

J>K: 1

K>J: Seriously?

J>K: Yeah. Just Clara

Killian was genuinely surprised by that news.

J>K: I always use protection

K>J: I know, but shit happens and maybe you didn't

J>K: I can assure you I did. I use a condom every time with every girl

J>K: Don't worry, that includes you

K>J: Wait what

J>K:?

K>J: You know I got the implant last year

Killian referred to the birth control rod in her arm.

J>K: I know

K>J: And it's not like I have anything obviously

J>K: I know

K>J: You want to fuck me with a condom on

J>K: Well I want to fuck you, and I always wrap it up, so yes

Killian didn't know what to say. She wasn't sure why she was so caught off guard by it but she was.

J>K: I'm surprised you thought I wouldn't

J>K: I'd never try to pressure you into that

Killian bit her lip as she thought about how to reply.

K>J: I dunno. Thought it might be different since you said you weren't interested in being with anyone else

K>J: Has that changed?

J>K: What?! No!

J>K: You're the only person I want to be with

K>J: Would you consider it?

J>K: Consider what

K>J: Not using a condom

J>K: Seriously?

K>J: Yeah

J>K: But Kil I was a slut

K>J: Yeah but you said it yourself, you've always been paranoid. You always use protection and get tested.

K>J: Besides you haven't seemed to have an issue letting me swallow your cum

J>K: Shit you're right

K>J: Over and over

K>J: So between you being safe and me having already had plenty of your cum in me, I don't see this as being a significant increase in risk

J>K: I didn't realize you were so anti-condom

K>J: I'm not anti-condom!

K>J: I'm just really into the whole creampie thing

J>K: I didn't know that

J>K: That's really hot

J>K: Fuck that's really hot

K>J: You don't have to decide now. Just know you have my consent to do it

J>K: Fuck Killian

K>J: I mean, you have my consent to do pretty much anything. I trust you.

J>K: Do you have any idea how hard my cock is right now

K>J: Does consent get you hard?

J>K: Maybe. It does make me feel better about taking control and telling you what to do

K>J: Is that why you keep asking me if I'm sure I'm ready?

J>K: Yes

K>J: I trust you Jack. More than anyone in the world. It's such a turn-on to obey you

J>K: It's a good thing I'm not with you right now, I might not have been able to wait till tomorrow

K>J: Are you jerking off now?

J>K: No but I will be soon

K>J: Me too

WEDNESDAY

Jack

"You know I'm not going to fuck you as soon as we get home, right?" said Jack as they neared his house.

"I hope you know, Jack, you're gonna need to fuck me a hell of a lot to make up for all the times you've told me you're not going to fuck me."

"It's cute when you pretend to tell me what to do," he teased.

"You'd be so much more annoying if you weren't so damn sexy," she said, as they pulled into the garage.

"Thank you," he grinned. He eyed her as she got off the ATV. "Didn't think you're allowed to wear shorts that short to school?"

"No," she smirked. "But it was the last day. What are they gonna do?"

"Saw more than one of our teachers staring at your ass today."

"Pervs," she said, though she sounded rather smug about it. Killian was a tease, through and through, and Jack had no idea how he'd never picked up on it all these years. "I hope you were staring at my ass too."

"You know I was."

"Now that I know how big your dick is, I have a bit more sympathy for how much it must suck to get boners in class."

"Hasn't seemed to stop you from trying to make it happen every chance you get." He smacked her ass lightly.

"Sorry, I can't help it," she said innocently.

"My boner is your problem now."

"I don't consider it a problem."

"You might after I have my way with you a few times."

"Only one way to find out," she shrugged.

"Take off your clothes, Killian."

"Right here?" she asked, looking around. They were in the den downstairs still.

"Yes. You can leave your bra and panties on though."

Jack watched Killian pull off her top and wiggle out her shorts. He took her in, head to toe. Her long hair fell in loose curls down her back. Every inch of skin he could see--which was most of it--was perfectly bronzed. She was wearing matching bra and panties that were white with pink bows. She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

"Is this okay?" she asked unsurely.

"It's more than okay, Killie," he said longingly, realizing he had been staring silently. He wanted to be more eloquent but he was feeling rather speechless. "Let's go up to my room."

"Why did you make me take my clothes off down here then?"

"Wanted to see if you'd do it," he shrugged, standing up and leading Killian upstairs. "Lay on the bed. Face down," he instructed. Killian crawled onto the bed obediently and lay down, looking over her shoulder at Jack. "Eyes straight ahead," he said. "No looking behind you."

Killian turned away from Jack. His fingers trailed down her back, playing with the edge of her panties.

"Have I mentioned how much I love your ass?" Jack caressed it tenderly. Killian started to turn her head. "Uh, uh," Jack tutted. He put a hand on her head and turned it away from him. "No peaking."

He palmed her ass, squeezing it lovingly. He pulled her panties down. He licked his lips, seeing the sheen of her excitement already. "Oh, Killie," he cooed, dragging his finger up her slit. "You are so wet already."

"All day," she nodded, though she didn't try to turn her head again.

Jack imagining Killian walking around school all day with sticky panties. Part of him wished he had taken her behind the school and fooled around a little on their last day. He hadn't thought of that at the time though. Jack spread her cheeks, revealing her little flower of an asshole. Pink and puckered and, he suspected, even more untouched than her pussy. Eventually it would be his too. Every part of her.

"Jack," she yelped in surprise as his tongue made contact with her asshole. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to eat your ass," he replied matter-of-factly.

"What? Gross. No!"

"Excuse me?" he stopped.

"I didn't mean it like that," she said hastily. "I just--why?"

"Because I want to."

"Oh," she gasped, as he started teasing her little flower again. "I've never..."

"Eventually I'm going to make you my buttslut, Kil, because this booty is just too perfect to not abuse. But for now, I'm just going to teach you how good a little ass play can be."

Killian buried her face in the pillow as Jack's tongue probed her asshole. She squirmed as he continued to tease her. Jack was now sure he was the first person to ever do that to her. He could tell she was unsure but not displeased. He paused to examine her pussy and saw cream leaking from it. That was a good sign.

"That felt so good," she moaned longingly when he stopped.

"Good," he said, hoping she'd feel the same about the next part. He rubbed his finger along her slit, scooping some of her juice off and using it to lubricate her puckered hole. He rubbed it slowly with his finger.

"I don't know about that," she said hesitantly.

"Trust me." He kissed her neck. "Now, I want you to take one hand and rub yourself while I play with you."

Killian didn't question him. She slipped one hand under herself and started to rub her clit. Jack continued to massage her asshole until she finally started to relax. He slowly worked his finger into her tight ring. She rubbed herself a little faster.

"That's it, Killie," Jack encouraged her. "Just relax into it."

She nodded, burying her face in the pillow. He continued to probe her slowly. He'd never felt anything so tight in his life. It would take a long time before she'd be ready to take much more than a finger. He hadn't even gone past his knuckle, but he wanted to ease her into it nice and slow.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "Oh my god, Jack." She rubbed herself rapidly. "I-I think I'm--"

He couldn't help smiling. Her body gave away just how much she enjoyed the feeling of being stretched out. "Show me you want to be my sweet little buttslut."

"I-I wanna be--" she stammered, unable to form a full sentence.

"Say it, Killian," he said softly, as he continued to finger her. "Say it while you cum with my finger in your ass."