Insestous Christmas Reunion

Story Info
Disclaimer this story is purely fiction. all characters 18+
1.2k words
3.55
9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been years since I last saw my family, and hence I was eagerly looking forward to Christmas. I had pre-arranged to have the whole month off, and with large bonus work gave me I had plenty of money to spare for the trip.

The trip there took three days, The last thing I was expecting was for my sister and her children to have also been visiting. After not seeing her in years I was over-joyed at the sight grasping her in a big bear hug squeezing as tight as I could, suddenly i was greeted with a sharp pain in the side.

"Ow, you bitch that really fucking hurts" I exclaim as I come to the realisation my demonic little brat of a sister was digging her nails into my skin.

"I know, but you love me though. I love you..."

"Do I know? I love me too." I release her from grasp, picking up her kids one by one saying my hellos.

Our first week was just spent shopping I was more then happy to spoil everyone with gifts and lunch all week. Upon later reflection I would note her outfits got bolder and more revealing as the days went. The next couple days were spent bonding awaiting Christmas day. The morning of I'm awoken to her jumping on me, pinching my sides yet again. No matter how much I begged there was no stopping the relentless attack of her nails, in fact the pain had started to turn me on. I had to make her stop...

With a bit of a struggle I managed to flip her over, pinning her down taking the chance to catch my breath. She slips her legs around my waist almost like a snake, with a strength to match that of an anaconda. We held this position for little over five minutes, feeling each-others breath. I was slowly losing control of myself, my member growing between us. The heat coming from my sister was unmistakable. Was she getting horny as well?

"BRITT WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR BROTHER ALONE SO HE CAN GET DRESS AND WE OPEN OUR PRESENTS" Phew I was saved.

I released my sister, after a few more pinches she finally let me go. Rolling away to the safety of my covers I wait for her to leave.

"don't take too long alright?" she states before finally leaving.

The rest of the day pass without much of a hitch, after lunch I took a walk to piece together the events of that morning.

"It just doesn't make sense to me." As I get home everyone is outside having a few drinks, we make some prank calls before calling it a night. At least that was the plan, after a quick shower I go to lay down only for my down to burst open.

"Wake up you boring bitch."

"I am awake..." I state in annoyance. Barging in, Brittany closes the door behind her stealing the spare key to my room.

"What did you just take?"

"Nothing..." She takes a step forward sitting on the foot of my bed, that's when I noticed the glisten of the key. I lunge forward making a wild grasp for the key, which she hides behind her back. To my shock the button of my boxers unclasps my cock slips through the opening in a heartbeat. The chance does go unnoticed she flips around sitting on my lap pulling her booty shorts higher. The combined factors of her skin and the fact I had not received a sexual act in a year or so left me rock solid against her crotch.

Our position had us staring into each other's eyes in the mirror, as she began to twerk on me. Trying to gain some control I grip her throat and pull her back against myself whilst fishing for the key with my freehand. Thats when she ground back against me, my cock finds an opening in her shorts leg holes. I can feel it, the wetness of her panties against the tip of my cock, I couldn't stop myself, I thrusted against her wetness a couple of times. SHIT. I want to...

"Fuck" I mumble under my breath as she pulls away and rushes out the room, leaving me completely shocked. A few days pass with little contact except for the occasional pinching and poking as we sit in the lounge room. I begin to wonder why she had become so distant, so I plan to ask her about it that night. I knock once, twice, three times before I finally get an answer.

"Go away." shit she been crying I monolog in my head.

"Are you okay? can I come and comfort you?"

"Sure."

I let myself in scoot into the bed next to her, she was wearing a loose pair of short shorts and a black bra. I begin to cuddle from behind holding her close.

"Damo. you shouldn't stay to long." At the time I didn't understand she just had an argument with her partner.

We lay the for an hour or so, that's when a felt her hand grasp mine guiding me to her crotch. I began to gently rub her pussy from outside her pants.

"Damo, I need more." that was enough to push me over the edge with a little help from her pushing me down with-in seconds I was staring at my sister's beautiful tight pussy.

Pulling her shorts and panties to the side I began to eat her out, I must say it was the sweetest taste I've ever laid my lips upon. Looking up I can tell she's enjoying it, then suddenly I feel her legs wrap around my neck forcing me backdown.

"I need it, please fuck me." I froze, what did she say? Her legs unwrap from around my head she pulls me up for a kiss gripping at my boxers tugging on them. Needless to say, I got the hint. I take my boxers off biting her tits gently as I done so, I place my cock between her thighs from the sheer tightness and lubrication I almost slip straight in.

"May I?" I ask acting with precaution.

"Please!" I plunged deep inside of her. There is no describing the sheer pleasure of the feeling of being inside of her a rush of adrenaline, and a slight ping of guilt. I almost came the second I was deep inside of her. "Fuck..." I pulled out to give myself to calm down, taking this opportunity I begin to tug her underwear and pants off, unclipping her bra with one hand. With one hand I grip her throat, the other I guide myself back inside her, she grips around me so tightly but this time I'm ready. I begin thrusting nice and slow gradually picking up the pace.

Tilting her head to the side, I begin placing hickeys down her neck. "Fuck, I love you." I begin to tire out breathing heavily, I was glad when she asked to get on top. As we switch places, she begins to bite my throat gently, as she rides my cock. We're reaching around the hour mark now it's 1am, I grip her hips tightly preparing to fill my cute sister's tight hole. Leaking I'm trying to now last a little longer as she's getting ready to cum herself, that's when her youngest begins to cry.

"Fuck sake, we both mutter." she gets off me and begins to get dressed.

"Not even a little longer." I beg of her, cuddling against her rubbing my dick against her.

"No. Go to bed."

[THATS THE END FOLKS]