Inside Information

Story Info
An evil hypnotist finds intel on a group of sexy heroines.
2.8k words
4.52
15.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note*

Just a small fair warning, while this chapter uses pleasure as a method of control, this short first chapter is light world building and character establishment, sex to follow in chapter two!

Chapter 1: Think Warm Thoughts

The room was dark, with only two points of light. The first was a single candle on a table next to the door, flickering in the draft that crept out of the bottom and sides of the aged entry way. The second came from a tiny purple crystal dangling on a chain. It was so small that it barely illuminated the faces of the only two people in the room, as they were both inches away from it.

"That's it, sweetie, just let the warmth of the light wash over you, let your mind fade away, your only thoughts are my words, just surrender."

The words were spoken by a bald man with thick glasses wearing a trench coat. He was dangling the glowing crystal before the glazed blue eyes of a beautiful young woman with strawberry blonde hair. She had been stripped of most of her clothes, left only in a tiny red thong and matching red bra, both hugging her athletic, curvy body tightly.

"Sur...surrender?" She asked in a small voice. She had resisted valiantly, Doctor Thrall had to admit. He had taken the young woman on as a client because of her looks, and had enjoyed taking his peaks at her body during their earliest sessions, but when her last session revealed she had high value knowledge of some very important people he knew he would have to break her down. He'd had her in every day for a week sand he'd been at it for nearly an hour today so far, but the constant exposure to the Trance Crystal in that time frame was virtually impossible to resist, and she was finally cracking.

"Yes, Lindsay, surrender. This has gone on too long, you fought so hard but your mind is exhausted, it's time to give into your desire to sleep and let go, sleep, sleeeeep," the doctor whispered soothingly in her ear.

Lindsay's eyelids fluttered as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Sleeeeee..." she breathed out as her body sagged and her head dropped to her ample chest and she finally submitted to him fully.

"Good girl. Sleep deeply, there is no pain, no struggle, only sweet, sweet sleep."

Lindsay nodded weakly and sighed as she melted into her chair, she enjoying the feelings of peace and submission that her mind had spent days trying to fight back.

"Now, I have a few questions for you Lindsay, about some of your friends, but I'm such a nice man that I'll give you something special in return. Every time you give me the truth you will feel tingles of pleasure all throughout your body, the pleasure centers in your mind will light up like a Christmas tree. This pleasure will grow stronger and stronger the more honest and detailed the information you give becomes. Doesn't that sound fun?"

"Mhm," she mumbled, the corner of her mouth curling into a smile, "fun..."

"Good girl, why don't we test it out? Tell me, Lindsay, what is your occupation?"

"I'm an insurance asso-"

"No, Lindsay," Dr. Thrall interrupted, shaking his head, "Your REAL job, your true duty."

Lindsay hesitated for a moment, even under trance something felt funny about the question, but the thought of the pleasure nagged at her and her willpower had already crumbled.

"I...I'm the tech assistant...to the Fearsome Foursome...ooooh" She moaned as she felt wonderful tingles and flicks of pleasure start at the top of her scalp and work their way down, like her body was being showered with tiny kisses.

"Good girl," the doctor said with a wicked smile. He pulled out a recording device and hit play, as he did for all his juiciest sessions, and began his line of questioning.

"Tell me about Diamond Dame."

*Four Years Earlier*

"Oh my god, Alana, I'm so sorry!" Lindsay said horrified as she grabbed a wad of paper towels to clean up the colorful drink she had just spilled all over her friend.

"No worries, lady," Alana responded with a bright smile.

The two had finally gotten away from a few frat guys, which was no small feet as they were drawn like bees to honey to the girls curvy bodies and formfitting dresses. Alana always got the worst of it, with her bright platinum hair and her Australian accent, she was the only girl in the whole university that could make even Lindsay feel invisible sometimes.

They had swiped a few drinks and snuck their way around the back of the house to the hot tub. Both girls were naked now, as they had both neglected to bring suits and didn't want to walk home in wet clothes. The only coverage either of them had at the moment was the large pacth of sticky blue booze on Alana's chest after Lindsay spilled her drink.

"Is anyone looking?" Alana asked with a wry grin. Lindsay peaked into the windows and shook her head excitedly.

"You're fine, do it!"

Alana closed her eyes and focused on her large breasts and flat stomach and the area began to glow. When she finished her body had turned to a shinny glass surface, and most of the drink just slid right off.

"Awesome," Lindsay said, impressed by the girls powers.

"That's like the 8th time you've seen me do it, why is it still impressive?" Alana asked, using the paper towels to easily remove the last few spots.

"Are you kidding? I've always wanted powers! My best friend from home, Maria, she's practically invincible, she can headbutt through brick walls without breaking a sweat, people can fly, see through buildings, it's all so amazing, I wish I had a power."

The girls finally climbed into the hot tub and relaxed as they continued chatting about powers. Lindsay noticed that Alana's body returned to normal much fast than normal.

"Hey, I thought it took like an hour to get your body soft again?"

"Normally," Alana sighed happily, enjoying the heat as the sensations in her torso returned to normal as well," but hot water breaks it down faster. Not sure why, me and Mum went to these hot springs once and I noticed then that something about the heat and water just causes it to reverse the hardening."

"Wow," Lindsay said thoughtful, "let's hope you never have to fight a villain in a bathtub."

"Ha!" Alana responded, splashing water at Lindsay, "Told you, Linds, I've got no interest in making some super-powered super group."

"But you'd be so perfect! You cant harden every part of your body like a freaking diamond, you'd be invincible!" Lindsay exclaimed.

"Unless the villain happens to be a rubber duck or a bath bomb, as you pointed out," Alana said with a snide grin.

"Look, my friend Maria is visiting next weekend, will you at least meet with us? We have big plans, but we need more people like you. Just think about it, ok?" Lindsay was practically begging.

"Ugggh, fine," Alana said with a sigh, "but only if you keep it down so we can enjoy the water before we're invaded by frat bro's again."

*Present time*

"Oh, of god, yesssss," Lindsay moaned as she played with her nipples, bra hanging off one arm.

"Hot water, that's all it takes?" the doctor asked skeptically, but his skepticism evaporated when Lindsay affirmed it again and her body exploded in her first orgasm.

"Y-y-esssss! Really hot w-water, then she's just like anyone else," she said, shivering as the orgasm subsided and the pleasure built up again. The doctor quickly saved the recording and then sent it to a very specific villain he luckily had on standby.

*Half an hour later*

Diamond Dame wandered through the water park, on edge as she tried to locate her target. She received word that Heavy Weight, the massive boxer, was using the theme park at night as his hideout. Her body was already diamond hard, as she had made the mistake of not being on edge last time she tracked him and gotten a blow from behind that put her out of commission for two weeks.

The park was too quiet, even for after hours. The only sounds were the coming from her knee-high blue boots and soft the swish of the skirt from her tight, white costume.

She turned a corner and saw a blur of movement as a massive fist connected with her head. She flew backwards against a wall, creating a small crater where she landed. She jumped to her feet and came face to face with Heavy Weight, grinning menacingly as he cracked his large knuckles.

"Not this time, dick head, I came ready," she said, knocking her own knuckles against her diamond-hard head.

"This time is going to be dif-oooof," she grunted as she went flying back further. Heavy Weight had wasted no time grabbing part of the crumbling concrete and tossing it at her. She got to her feet and dodged another chunk, before a third caught her in the back and she went tumbling backwards again.

They continued this pattern, Heavy Weight knocking her backwards with the debris from the craters her body was leaving, pushing her further and further onto a stage that was used for dolphin shows.

"What...is the...point?" Diamond Dame said, breathing raggedly. Her body was taking no damage, but the attempted dodging and shots to the chest were admittedly tiring her out. She took a few steps backwards onto the wooden stage after dodging another massive chunk of concrete.

"You know you can't beat me like this," she said, glaring into his eyes.

"Don't have to," he said, with a shark-like grin." Heavy Weight then punch a marble statue of a dolphin, shattering it. He took the biggest piece and heaved the massive piece of stone in her direction. Diamond Dame went to dodge, but she realized too late he wasn't aiming at her, but her feet.

"Oh, fucker," she said, scrambling to move, but it was too late. The hefty stone broke through the stage like it were made of nothing but twigs and sent her tumbling into a hidden tank of water below.

Diamond Dame landed with a splash and quickly started sinking in the darkness. At first she was disoriented and began coughing, nearly cause her to panic as she sank further under the dark water. Eventually her instincts kicked in and she hit a button on her belt, which rapidly inflated into a tube and she quickly rose to the top of the water, hacking and spitting out water as she breached.

"You'll, *cough* have to do better, *cough* than that, smarter cunts than you have already tried to drown me!" she yelled up through the hole in the stage above her.

"Oh, sweetie, we never wanted to drown you, just get you nice and wet," a soft voice purred from the darkness. A busty redhead in a fire engine red jumpsuit strutted out of the darkness, looking up at Diamond Dame as she bobbed in the middle of the wide tank.

"Ten Alarm?" she asked, apprehensively. The fiery villainess should have been behind bars. "What are you doing at a water park?"

"Oh, just wrapping up a quick little job with Heavy up there. The water suites you, I can see why your nickname is DD, you don't even need a floaty with those," she said snidely, nodding at Diamond Dames chest, which was much easier to see as the white material soaked through.

"Well if you don't like the flotation device, after I get out of this tank you can get a closer look and suggest improvements when I'm using it to gag you." Ten Alarm chuckled, approaching the tank.

"Oh, sweetie, you won't be gagging anyone- especially not if you catch a cold! It looks like you're freezing in there," she said, pointing to her now very visible nipples, "you look so cold I'd be willing to say those things could cut glass! Of course, they already could, couldn't they? Here, let me help you."

Ten Alarm held both her hands out and a bright blue flame began between them. She aimed it right at the base of the tank and instantly the temperature began to rise in the water. For the first time that night Diamond Dame actually began feeling scared.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Ten Alarm just ignored her, piling on the heat. Diamond Dame felt the warmth on her toes and her feet began to soften.

"What the hell are you doing, Ten?" Diamond Dame asked, panic rising in her voice. Ten Alarm stared up at her, grinning.

"Someone squealed."

Diamond Dame gasped and began desperately paddling to the side of the pool. He body was rapidly softening, and by the time she reached the side she was back to normal. She lifted herself over the edge, and just as she did she came face to face with the menacing Heavy Weight.

"Sweat dreams, DD."

She felt a sharp heaviness in the back of her head and the world went black.

*Thirty Minutes Later*

Alana was sat comfortable in the seat of a bubbling hot tub, her hero costume wet and discarded on the ground next to her. Her large breasts bobbed slightly near the waterline, stiff nipples sticking out into the air as she took a deep breath in, then disappearing below as she slowly let it out. Her body was loose and limp she had and dull smile on her face as she stared straight up at the glowing crystal inches above her eyes.

"Deeper and deeper, now, doesn't it feel so good to obey?" came a gleeful voice from behind her. She nodded slowly and sighed happily.

"Yes, Dr. Thrall, sooooo good to obey," she said, practically moaning.

"So many failed attempts, so many schemes, always foiled by your ability to harden you ear drums and block out sounds or turn your eyes to diamonds to resist my trinkets, but now," he paused, letting out a chuckle, "now you finally see how wonderful it is to give in, you don't want to resist me ever again, do you?"

"Nooo Doctor, never again," she said, her voice soft and full of contentment.

"You'll be a good little super slave from now on, won't you?" he asked, stroking the side of her lovely face.

"Oh, yes," she said, nodding eagerly, "I'll be a good little super slave forever, Doctor."

He tapped the crystal to her forehead and her eyes rolled back and fluttered shut as she let out another long, luxurious moan. He grabbed a pair of Blu-tooth headphones and slipped them onto her head. A recording of his voice began strengthening her conditioning in her ears as she descended further and further under his command.

"Keep an eye on her, make sure she does'nt fall under the water," he said to a very busty redhead who was standing naked beside the hot tub, eyes vacant and glassy.

"Yes, Doctor, I obey," Ten Alarm responded blankly with a salute, then turned her attention to watching Alana.

"I can't believe I didn't realize Ten was hypnotized this whole time," Heavy Weight said as he started walking with the doctor out of the small room and back to the second floor of the abandoned warehouse.

"Yes, if my plan goes well most women in the game, good or bad, will be under my thumb very shortly," the doctor responded as they entered the room where Lindsay was being kept. She was staring blankly ahead, hand moving slowly beneath her panties and moaning softly as she awaited more commands.

"I'm certainly someone who's good side you'll want to stay on going forward, Heavy Weight," he said as he approached Lindsay and began tracing her luscious, full lips with his thumb, "for quite the variety of reasons. Stick with me and you can name your price."

Heavy Weight nodded, staring at the brainwashed bombshell in front of him.

"Anything you need, Doc."

Dr. Thrall took his seat across from Lindsay again and cleared his throat. Her some focus returned to her eyes as she looked to him for further instructions.

"You've been such a good girl for me, Lindsay, and you were rewarded well, weren't you?"

"Oh, yessss, Doctor," she purred, then shivered as a fresh wave of tingles began.

"And good girls get rewarded, so I have more questions for you so we can get that pretty little body of yours feeling even better," he said, turning the recorder back on

"Thank you, Doctor," she said, beaming at him as she continued teasing her clit.

"Tell me about your friend Heart Breaker."