Insidious Angel Ch. 03

Story Info
Lingerie shopping with a twist.
7.9k words
4.7
15.6k
10

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 Lingerie shopping with a twist

Later that afternoon Jon began work on removing his pubic hair. It him took over an hour. Despite the fact that he had ejaculated that same day he found the process very arousing. He considered sneaking an orgasm but he liked the idea of abstaining for Angela. There was something honorable about waiting for her permission.

When he was done shaving he finished with a shower. He was surprised how different he felt. He had a heightened awareness of his own sexuality. Even after he dressed he was constantly aware of his new, bare genitals.

The feeling continued throughout his work week. By Wednesday morning he noticed his hair growing back so he used a razor to touch it up in the shower. His cock quickly hardened as he took care of the stubble.

Again it was part of Angela's plan. Making Jonathan shave himself was a way to essentially keep him teased and denied without her doing a thing. The fact that she preferred hairless genitals was a bonus.

Late that afternoon she texted him, "Can't do dinner this week. How about early dinner Saturday?"

He texted back, "Sure! What time?"

She replied, "I'll text you Saturday morning. Then we'll make a plan."

He replied with a thumbs up.

The truth was, she had not intended to have dinner with him that week. She simply planted that idea in his head so he would think about her as he waited for her text. Up to that point he had been looking forward to dinner during the week. Now he was looking forward to her text on Saturday.

At that point his productivity plummeted. He had trouble focusing on work. He wondered if Angela would want to see if he shaved. He wondered what else she may do, especially after the plate incident.

On Saturday Jon was up early. He decided to try to keep his mind off of Angela and sexual things by staying busy. He cleaned his kitchen and bathrooms. He made his bed and was careful to leave the toilet seats down. His sexual frustration and anticipation of seeing Angela were working together to make him a proficient cleaning machine.

Angela texted him at ten o'clock, "I'll be over at two."

Jon was excited. He replied, "I'll see you then."

He continued cleaning but now his thoughts of Angela were difficult to suppress. He redoubled his efforts and was so busy he skipped lunch. He got into the shower at one o'clock and saw that he needed to shave again. He ended his shower with cold water to calm down his swollen cock and sore balls.

He was ready by 1:45pm and sat in his living room to wait. Just after two o'clock he heard a car pull into his driveway. He went to the door and opened it to see Angela walking up his sidewalk.

Like the first time he saw her, he was in awe, she was stunning. Today she was wearing a pleated miniskirt with a red plaid pattern. It reminded Jon of the classic catholic school girl uniform except for her inspiring cleavage. She wore a short sleeve white shirt that was split well below her breasts. That resulted in the exposure of a marvelous amount of cleavage. He was so excited to be taking her out.

Her black heels were basic but quite tall which accentuated her slim beautiful legs and made her skirt seem shorter. She approached Jon's porch steps and smiled up at him. She said, "Hello Jonathan, how was your week?"

He said, "It was good."

She gracefully ascended the steps and wrapped her arms around him in another hug. Again she smelled wonderful and she squeezed him tight. Speaking into his ear she said, "Did you miss me?"

Her hugs were very intentional. They were designed to arouse Jonathan and give him a taste of the type of intimacy he would never have with her. Of course he didn't know that. He simply assumed she was the hugging type.

He said, "Yes, I did miss you."

She stepped back and said, "So, have you taken care of that icky pubic hair?"

Jon nervously looked around to the neighboring condominiums and nodded.

Angela stepped around Jon, taking him by the hand and turned him as she pulled him inside. She said, "I want to see."

They both stepped inside and Angela closed the door. She moved in front of Jon and crossed her arms under her largely exposed breasts. There was a long pause and finally Angela said, "Well... show me."

Jon said, "What, where I shaved?"

Angela said, "Yes, yes, drop your pants."

Jon's felt his face warming as he began unbuckling his belt. Angela looked on with smug satisfaction as Jon opened his belt and unbuttoned his pants. After he unzipped, his pants fell to his ankles. Then he grasped the waist of his boxers. He looked at Angela and she nodded, motioning down with her hand.

He slid his boxers down and his bare genitals were exposed to her view. He felt extra naked, if that was even possible. Angela crouched down for a closer look and Jon felt his penis swelling.

She smiled and said, "Very nice Jonathan. Doesn't it feel better to be rid of all that nasty hair?"

Jon nodded and said, "Actually it does."

Angela stood, looked into Jon's eyes and said, "I've kept myself smooth for years now. I'd never go back. It feels so much sexier to have soft silky lingerie directly against my bare pussy."

She smiled confidently and watched the expression on his face as he reacted to her mention of her womanhood. She could see he was embarrassed.

She moved so close to Jonathan that her skirt almost touched his growing member. Acting as if she had just thought of it, she looked excitedly into his eyes and said, "That gives me a great idea. Let's go lingerie shopping!"

Jon loved the idea of picking out sexy lingerie for Angela so he quickly agreed, "Okay let's do it."

A short time later, Jon was driving Angela in his car. Her skirt had slid scandalously high on her thighs. It was no accident, of course, but Angela acted like everything was normal.

Jon stole glances at her slim sexy thighs as he tried to make conversation. He said, "So where can we find your favorite lingerie?"

Angela said, "We'll get there, but first I need to get some things at Walmart."

Jon looked at her and said, "Walmart?"

Angela reached over and put her hand high on Jon's thigh and said, "Yes, Walmart, then we'll head over to Victoria's Secret," she gently rubbed his thigh.

Her hand on his thigh caused his penis to swell and he no longer worried about Walmart. He was more than ready to escort this gorgeous woman wherever she wanted to go. Lingerie shopping was worth any errands she needed to run.

It had, once again, been a full week since his most recent orgasm and Angela knew it. She continued rubbing his thigh, only inches from his smooth aching balls. She carried on their conversation like everything was normal.

A short time later Jon was blindly following Angela through Walmart. He didn't know or care what she was looking for, he was just looking forward to helping her choose lingerie. He was wondering what kinds she liked, imagining her in the changing room at Victoria's Secret. He wondered if she would change in front of him.

Jonathan looked up and noticed they were walking between racks of women's clothes. Angela stopped and he saw they were standing in the middle of the women's intimates.

He looked around and noticed two women nearby. Jon said quietly, "Angela, I mean no disrespect but why don't we go to Victoria's Secret. Their lingerie is much higher quality."

Angela shook her head and said, "Oh, don't worry Jonathan, we will," she pulled some lavender Lycra panties off a rack and continued, "These aren't for me, they're for you." She stepped in front of him and held them up to him, "What's size are you anyway?"

The two women were staring and smiling. Jonathan's face burned with embarrassment; he was speechless. Angela said louder, "Jonathan, what size are you?" She said, "You look like a medium."

Jon stammered, "I uh, I don't uh."

"You look like about a thirty-two-inch waste," Angela looked at Jon and continued, "Is that right?"

Jon nodded numbly. He felt his face burning. He had never been so embarrassed but somehow, someway, he felt exhilarated. He could feel his heart racing and time seemed to slow down. His penis began swelling and he was reminded of his bare genitals.

The two women must have known each other. They were looking in Jon's direction and conversing quietly. Jon noticed them staring and giggling. He suddenly felt self-conscious about the situation. What if they recognized him? He wanted to be anywhere but there.

He turned to Angela and said, "We need to go."

Angela looked at him with a cross expression. She was obviously displeased. She said, "We will, but not until we pick out your new underwear."

Jon lowered his voice and continued to protest, "Angela please, let's go."

She stepped close to Jon but did not lower her voice. She said, "Not until we get you new underwear."

Jon glanced nervously at the women and back to Angela. He said, "Angela, we are leaving."

She glared at him and said, "We will leave, when I say so," she could see the fear in his eyes as he stared at her with his mouth open.

Jon lowered his gaze and nodded. Angela knew she had won but she needed to drive her point home. She said, "When we get home you're getting a spanking. Now, do you want to help pick out your colors or not?"

The nearby women giggled out loud. The blood ran cold in Jon's veins. He could have just walked away. He had his car; he could have just left Angela standing there and never looked back. He knew he couldn't do it. She was so gorgeous and sexy and so freaking dominant. He loved her alpha personality and now, she was going to spank him!

Jon realized his cock was hard. He loved being with Angela and he loved the way she made him feel. He decided to bite the bullet. He turned his back to the two women and focused on Angela. The quicker he picked colors the quicker they could go. Jon picked up a pair of black boyshort style panties. He said, "What about these?"

Angela frowned and shook her head, "Definitely not, black is a dominant color and you certainly aren't dominant are you Jon boy?"

Jon was defeated. He put them back on the rack and said, "No."

Angela began picking colors off the rack of hipster panties, "Let's see, three hot pink, three lavender, a couple pale yellow, ooh and these for date nights," she held up a sexy pair of pink panties with white lace.

She handed them to Jon and continued, "That's nine pairs and uh, hmmm, oh and three of these," she picked up three different colors of leopard print black dots on, peach, mint green, and hot pink. She held them up and smiled at Jon.

To Jon's relief he saw that the women had walked away.

Jon said, "A dozen pairs?"

Angela nodded and said, "Yes, we need to replace your boxers," Jon nodded numbly.

Soon they were back in the car and Jon said hopefully, "Okay now onto Victoria's Secret?"

She frowned at Jon and said, "Not yet, we need to stop back at your place."

Jon nodded and looked ahead quietly as he drove. Angela had said she was going to spank him, he was wondering if she really would. It was only a few minutes before they pulled back into Jon's driveway. He got out and hurried around his car to open Angela's door.

She handed Jon the shopping bag as she exited the vehicle and walked toward his front door. Jon closed the car door and hurried around her to unlock and open his front door. She walked in with Jonathan following closely. He closed the door and waited, holding the shopping bag.

Angela moved to the dining room and said, "Put the bag on the table."

Jon complied and looked at Angela. She held out her hand and said, "Give me your belt."

Jon suddenly realized what Angela already knew. This was another pivotal moment in their relationship. If Jon refused to submit to her, their interaction would likely end here and now. He didn't want that; he was enthralled with Angela. The past couple weeks knowing her had been so new and exciting, he didn't want it to end.

Angela waved her open palm up and down and repeated, "Your belt."

Jonathan looked at her hand and then her eyes. Her gorgeous eyes were so serious. He felt his will evaporating as he began unbuckling his belt. Again he saw a look of power and confidence on Angela's face.

In one smooth motion he pulled his belt from around his waist and handed it to her. With a cold tone she said, "Strip. I want everything off."

Jon did not hesitate. This would be the second time he was nude in front of his fully clothed muse. The idea of being spanked by a beautiful young woman was oddly appealing to Jon.

He methodically removed his clothes and was careful to neatly fold each garment and place them on the table. Jon watched as Angela held the belt buckle and wrapped several inches of the belt around her fist. His penis began erecting, revealing his arousal at the idea of submitting to a spanking.

Angela noticed but ignored his obvious excitement and simply said, "Bend over at the waist and put your hands on the table."

Jon complied. He moved into position and waited.

Angela stepped beside him and paused. Jonathan waited but Angela let the tension build. She saw his penis twitching with excitement. It was more confirmation that Jon was turned on by her dominant demeanor.

After an uncomfortable pause she said, "Tell me Jonathan. What did you do wrong?"

Jon's voice was quivering as he spoke, "I tried to tell you what to do."

Angela agreed, "Yes, that's right, and where were we?"

Jon's arousal was growing at his situation. He felt his penis growing as he continued, "We were in public."

Angela agreed again, "That's right... Jonathan, when do you think it's okay to tell me what to?"

Jonathan said, "Never?"

Angela swung the belt, Crack! She struck both ass cheeks in unison.

"Owww!" Jonathan wailed and began to stand. He was not prepared for a blow that hard. Angela quickly put her free hand on the back of his neck and pushed his head back down.

She sneered, "Don't move."

Jon's mind was racing. Why was he allowing this?

Angela stepped back into position and said, "You are never, ever, allowed to tell me what to do, especially in public!"

Jon stared at the floor and nodded in agreement as Angela continued, Crack! Crack! Crack! Jonathan held his breath to avoid crying out.

Angela paused and said, "This is what happens when you defy me!"

She resumed the punishment, Crack! Crack! Crack! Jon was fighting back tears.

Angela said, "I told you I was a spanker, right Jonathan?"

He nodded silently as he tried to catch his breath. Angela continued Crack! Crack! Crack!

She paused again to look at his reddening bottom. She put her hand on his waist as she evaluated her work. Jon was shaking. Angela was satisfied. She didn't want to be too extreme; there would be plenty of time for that later.

She stepped back and said, "That's enough for your first time. Go get me a glass of water."

Jon was glad it was over. He stood and turned toward the kitchen. Angela noticed that his penis had shriveled. She was satisfied that her punishment was effective. A playful spanking would be arousing to Jonathan but real punishment would not.

Jon returned with a glass of water and found Angela pulling his new underwear from the shopping bag. She tore the price tag off a pair of hot pink panties. He handed her the water and she tossed the underwear on the floor at his feet, "Put those on," she said as she took a drink of water.

Jon knew better than to protest. He picked them up and found the tag to situate them. He bent down and gingerly stepped into the silky feminine garment and slid it up his legs. As the Lycra cradled his hairless genitals he looked at Angela and felt his face reddening and his erection returning.

She was wearing a mischievous grin. She said, "How does that feel Jonathan?"

"It feels, uh, fine," Jon croaked meekly.

His penis was jutting off to the side and clearly outlined. His partial erection made it impossible to deny his arousal. She walked up very close to him and smiled down at his new panties. She reached down and cupped her palm over his cock and balls and began rubbing as she looked into his eyes.

In seconds his cock fully hardened and Angela kept rubbing. Jon looked down at her hand and he just watched her rub. After a minute he began breathing heavy and Angela said, "Do you like wearing panties for me Jonathan?"

Jon nodded and Angela said, "Use your words."

"I like wearing panties for you princess," Jon said as he looked into her gorgeous eyes.

She smiled and said, "Good, because I'm getting rid of all your boy underwear."

She dumped all the panties out of the shopping bag, onto the table and held it up to him. She said, "Fill this with all your boy undies and bring them to me."

Jon stared blankly at her and she snapped her fingers, "Jonathan! Go!"

Jon took the empty bag and scurried off to his room. As he walked away she called, "All of it Jon boy. I'm going to check later and I better not find any boy undies!"

"Yes princess!" Jon called back.

A few minutes later he returned with the bag full of his underwear and gave it to Angela. She smiled and said, "Good, now get dressed so we can finish our shopping and early dinner."

Jon dressed in record time. They went outside to get back in Jon's car but first Angela locked the bag of his boxers in her car trunk. Soon they were on their way to Victoria's Secret. Jon was distracted by the silky feel of his new hot pink panties cradling his smooth genitals.

Angela rested her hand high on his thigh as he drove. She said, "Did you ever buy lingerie for your wife, Jonathan?"

He shook his head and said, "Never."

She continued, "Victoria's Secret allows men in their dressing rooms if they're not too busy," she slid her hand up and began rubbing his cock through his pants. She was definitely an expert at keeping men on edge. Jon's cock hardened instantly and he had to concentrate to stay in his lane.

Soon they were walking through the mall. Angela was holding Jon's arm and he was proud as could be. He saw several young men stealing glances at Angela in her sexy plaid skirt outfit. Once again he thought about how thankful he was to have met her.

He was enjoying the jealous stares as they walked along. All too soon they reached the lingerie store. As they entered, a beautiful young woman approached. She smiled and said, "Hello, is there anything I can help you find?"

Angela smiled and said, "No thank you, I'm sure my sweetie can find me some things," she tugged on Jon's arm and looked up at him, "Don't you agree honey?"

Jon was a little embarrassed but he was so happy to be there with Angela. He smiled and said, "Uh yes, yes."

In a short time Angela had picked several matching pairs of sexy bras and panties. She also picked out an assortment of thongs. She smiled at Jonathan and said, "I know these thongs will fit perfectly but I should probably try on the bras and panties, don't you think?"

Jonathan was excited at the prospect of Angela trying on lingerie in front of him. He nodded enthusiastically as he followed her toward the changing room. As she arrived at the door she stopped and faced Jonathan. She held the handful of thongs to his chest and said, "Hold these and wait out here."

Jonathan was obviously disappointed and Angela knew it. She gave him an exaggerated frowned, reached up and gently grasped his earlobe. She softly rubbed it and said quietly, "Men are allowed in there but you haven't earned that yet. Maybe someday, but not today," she winked at him then turned and strutted into the changing room with her selection of lingerie.

Jon felt like a pervert as he stood outside the changing room door holding an assortment of thongs with hot pink panties cradling his genitals. Still, he was excited to be there. After an excruciating ten minutes Angela finally reappeared and said, "Wanna see what you missed?"