Insidious Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon's heart rate increased and he tried to act nonchalant, "Oh sure, that would be fine."

Angela took a deep breath and said, "Good, because I'm already touching myself Jonathan."

Angela had just had an orgasm with Tina but she planned to enjoy another one. She was rubbing herself in the warm water. In a husky voice she said, "Hmmmm, Jonathan, this feels... so good. I'm glad I can share this with you."

Jon didn't know what to say but he was turned on too. He slipped his hand down and felt his erection through his silky panties.

As if she could read his mind she said, "Don't touch yourself Jonathan, you already had your turn."

"No, no, I won't," he pulled his hand away.

"Ohhh! Jonathan, this feels so good, I'm going to, ohhh! Yes!" Angela squealed in delight. "Ohh! I'm cumming, oh God yes!"

A few moments later she was breathing heavy. She said, "Hmmm, thank you for sharing that with me."

Jon said, "Uh, you're welcome."

"Good night Jonathan," Angela said quietly. She smiled in self-satisfaction because she knew Jon was worked up again.

"Yes, goodnight," Jon said as he heard the call click off.

Jon laid awake for well over an hour with his cock throbbing. He finally fell asleep but he woke up several times in the night.

Finally it was morning. He woke up erect and Angela immediately entered his thoughts. He took a cold shower to focus on his morning routine. He was getting dressed for work and Angela texted him, "Thanks for last night. It was marvelous!" Followed by a row of heart emojis.

Once again Angela had commandeered his thoughts. She wanted him to focus on her as much as possible and she was succeeding.

Jon started his day at work in the usual way. He went to the coffee station to get his first cup. Two of his subordinates were there chatting.

"Good morning Jon," said one as he approached.

"Morning," said the other.

"Good morning Scott, morning Jim," said Jon, "What's up with you two?"

Scott said, "Oh, we're just talking about Shane's birthday dinner at the end of summer."

Jon said, "Oh yeah, he's doing that again this year?"

Jim quipped, "Yep, we get to join him and buy ourselves dinner." Shane was the group manager but he never paid at work gatherings.

Scott and Jon chuckled. Scott said, "Yeah, Jessica wants to go. She likes to catch up with all the other wives."

Jim said, "Same with Julie. It's like a therapy session for wives of engineers."

All three men chuckled.

Jon was uneasy. He said, "Well, honestly my wife never liked going. Actually... she never liked doing much of anything."

Scott said, "Well, now that you're free you can just enjoy yourself."

Jim said, "It's been over a year now, right? Are you seeing anyone?"

Jon wasn't prepared for that question and he panicked. He said, "Yes but we've only been dating a short time. I don't know if she's ready to meet anyone in my, you know, circles."

Both men nodded. Scott said, "Well, I have a standup meeting at 7:30. I'll see you guys later."

Jim said, "Yeah I'm meeting Pam over at the prototype lab. She has an idea to deal with that assembly issue that's been slowing production."

"All right," said Jon, "I'll see you guys later at the team meeting."

The three men went their separate ways. As Jon walked back to his office all he could think about was Angela. He would love to take her to his boss' birthday dinner but would she even consider going? She had made it very clear to Jon that they were not dating.

He replayed the conversation in his head and thought to himself, "Did I just tell them I was dating Angela? Did I mention her name?"

Jon reasoned that the boss' birthday dinner was a good six weeks away. If he was still involved with Angela by then he would have no problem asking her to go with him.

In the short time he had known Angela Jon learned he needed to focus on work. If he didn't focus, he often found his thoughts drifting to her and his productivity suffered. He found that focusing on work helped him avoid sexual thoughts. He didn't realize it but his "relationship" with Angela was actually making him more productive.

End Chapter 3