Insidious Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held up her phone and showed Jon a full-frontal mirror selfie of her wearing only sexy red bra and panties. She only let him look for a couple seconds and pulled her phone away. She smiled at him and said, "See what you have to look forward to... maybe."

She giggled and walked away as she said, "Let's go to the checkout counter." Jon followed her like a little puppy.

After shopping, Angela had Jon take her to an early diner at her favorite Mediterranean restaurant. She requested a quiet table outside. As they enjoyed their food Angela said, "So Jonathan, did you ever give your wife massages?"

Jon thought for a moment and said, "No, she had a masseuse. She used to get them quite often."

Angela said, "I love massages, full body massages," she took his hand as she continued, "You have strong hands. Your foot massage felt wonderful. Would you be willing to give me full body massages?"

Jon nodded enthusiastically and said, "Of course, I'd love to!"

Angela grinned and said, "You know, giving massages is a skill."

Jon agreed, "Yes, I suppose it is."

She continued, "I'll tell you what. I know a good class you can take to learn proper massage techniques. It's two weekends in a row. I'll email you a link and you can sign up."

Jon nodded in agreement as she continued, "As soon as you're done with the class, I'll allow you to massage me."

He felt his penis stirring again and he remembered he was wearing women's underwear. He was becoming fond of the way she treated him. Soon their meal was over. Angela said, "Wow, it's almost four thirty. We should probably go."

Jon paid the bill and they were on their way. As they pulled into Jon's driveway Angela said, "I have a half hour. Let's go inside, I want you to give me another foot massage."

Jon was excited. He was horny from their shopping trip and feeling panties on his hairless he genitals. They went inside and Angela walked directly to the couch and took her place. Jon walked over and stood in front of her. He didn't want to assume that she wanted him naked and he didn't need to wait long.

Speaking nonchalantly she said, "Strip but I want you to leave your sexy panties on."

Moments later Jon was kneeling in his hot pink panties as he removed Angela's high heels. It was all he could do to avoid looking up her red plaid skirt. He always liked the sexy Catholic school girl uniform look. Now he was kneeling before the most beautiful woman he had ever met, wearing that sexy outfit. His balls were aching again and he hoped she would allow him an orgasm before she left.

Jon reached down to begin rubbing her bare foot but Angela stopped him, "Wait, not yet, kisses first," she lifted her foot and pressed the ball of her foot to Jon's face. He took a deep sniff and Angela could tell he enjoyed her erotic sweet fragrance. His snug panties did little to hide his quickly erecting penis.

She said, "Don't just sniff, kiss me."

Jon began kissing the soft sole of Angel's foot. He reached up and held her foot as a man would hold his lover's neck. His eyes were closed and his cock was hard as he carefully kissed every square inch of her perfect sole.

Angela watched him in quiet satisfaction. She knew Jonathan was falling deeper under her control. She said quietly, "That feels very good Jonathan. Keep kissing... that's it. I love the way your kisses feel."

After several minutes she shifted her foot and said quietly, "Suck on my toes."

Jon began suckling Angela's toes with the hunger of a newborn. She smiled in silence as she allowed Jon to taste her. She enjoyed the feeling, not quite a tickle but warm and caring. She felt her pussy getting wet. It wasn't so much the physical feeling as the psychological element of control.

For Angela, it was not unusual to have her toes sucked. Many clients paid top dollar for the privilege of worshiping her feet. But here was a man who, only weeks before, would have never thought of performing an act like this. Now, here he was, wearing only women's panties, on his knees, sucking her perfectly pedicures toes. It was exciting for her because Jon was not a domination client. He was an average, regular guy.

As she enjoyed Jonathan's efforts she looked down at his swollen cock held snugly by hot pink Lycra. Angela moved her other foot up and pressed it against Jon's cock. As she pressed, a wet spot of precum appeared where the head of his penis was trapped.

Just as before she used her free foot to rub Jon's penis, this time through his new panties. His rock-hard cock made it clear that he loved being there, kneeling in women's panties and sucking her toes. He had learned the weekend prior to focus on his task, even when Angela touched him.

Angela smiled and said, "Tell me Jon boy, how do like wearing panties?"

Jon was silent as he gently sucked her toes but his blushing intensified. Angela pulled her other foot away from his hard cock and shifted her foot below his balls. She pressed her instep up and began squeezing his balls. He stopped sucking and breathed in through his teeth.

Angela said, "Answer me Jonathan, do you like it?"

Jon looked down at his tormented cock and nodded. He said, "Yes princess I love it."

She smiled and shifted her foot to continue rubbing his cock. She said, "I knew you would. I'm going to show you all kinds of things you will love."

In a matter of minutes he felt his orgasm approaching and he said, "Princess may I have an orgasm?"

She immediately stopped rubbing and said, "We'll see, it depends on how well behaved you are, that is, after my foot massage."

Jonathan was so enamored with worshiping Angela's feet he forgot he was supposed to be massaging them. Jon nodded in silence. He continued kissing her foot and sucking her toes. The wet spot at the tip of his penis had grown larger.

After a short cool down period Angela switched feet and lifted her foot, "Okay massage this foot while you suck that one."

Jon obediently complied. He found it difficult to suck on her toes while he massaged her other foot. Angela could tell so she said, "That's enough sucking, you just focus on massaging me, our time is running out."

Angela moved her free foot down and continued rubbing his cock. Soon he asked again, "Princess, may I please have an orgasm?"

Angela stopped rubbing and said, "Absolutely not," she lowered her foot to the floor, "Not until my massage is done."

Jonathan was extremely horny and he was disappointed but he did the best he could. While he was massaging, Angela was looking up information on her phone. After a few more minutes she announced, "Okay, I just texted you information to sign up for the massage class."

She knew Jonathan was desperate to cum. She smiled evilly and said, "Take off those wet panties and kneel back down for me."

In moments Jonathan was back in position, fully nude.

Angela said, "Stroke for me but you are not allowed to cum."

Jon obediently began stroking. Somehow he was hornier than the last time he was with her. She could see by the expression on his face that he was putty in her hands. She said, "Okay Jonathan, are you ready to squirt for me?"

Jon said, "Yes princess."

She grinned and said, "Go get a dinner plate."

Jon practically jumped up and hurried to the kitchen, his erection bobbing in front of him. He returned and placed the plate on the carpet between her feet and knelt in front of it. She said, "Okay, keep stroking, get to the edge but don't cum yet."

In less than a minute he was on edge and stopped. He released his cock and it was bobbing gently in front of him, in unison with his heartbeat.

Again, Angela had him right where she wanted him. She leaned forward and lowered her hand. Jon held his breath as he waited for her to touch him. She pressed her thumb to Jon's body, just above his penis. She felt the stubble from his shaved pubic hair. He wanted her to touch his cock but she avoided it.

She said, "You have stubble Jonathan. Shaving doesn't really remove all the hair does it?"

He kept his eyes on her hand and shook his head. He said quietly, "Uh no, it's tough to get it completely smooth."

She said, "I'll tell you what. I can take care of that. You may stop shaving because I'm going to make a hair removal appointment for you."

Jon nodded blindly. He would have agreed to castration at that moment. She said, "I'll text you where and when your appointment is."

Jon nodded as his cock throbbed.

She smiled and said, "Do you want to have an orgasm?"

Jon said, "Yes please princess."

Angela grasped the edge of her plaid skirt and smiled at Jon. He watched as she inched it up her silky thighs. She stopped just short of her hidden panties and she allowed her legs to separate. She moved her hands to her knees and said, "Hold your cock but don't move your hand."

Jon obediently complied. His orgasm was so close but he feared she may deny him. She grinned evilly at Jonathan and said, "Do you want to see my panties? They are just like the ones I was wearing in the selfie I showed you today."

Jon was sweating and his palm was wet with precum. He responded, almost in a whisper, "Yes please princess."

Angela watched his face as she slid her skirt higher, revealing her, sexy red panties.

Jonathan's mouth dropped open at the sight. Her panties had an obvious dark spot revealing her wetness.

He had to release his tormented cock to prevent an immediate orgasm. She smiled and said, "Guess what Jonathan. I'm just as turned on as you are. Did you know I love having you on your knees like this?

Jon silently shook his head. He could not take his eyes off Angela's wet panties. The shape of her swollen labia was visible.

Angela's next question really excited Jonathan. She placed her fingertip at her wet spot and said, "Do you want to kiss me here?"

Jonathan immediately nodded and looked at her with pleading eyes.

Her next question caught Jon off guard. She said, "Tell me, what would you be willing to do, if I let you kiss my panties right, here?" She lightly dragged her fingers up and down over her labia, teasing her own pussy.

Jonathan looked up and spoke, almost in a whisper, "Anything."

That was exactly what she wanted to hear. She accepted his answer, "Okay it's a deal, keep stroking."

He obediently continued stroking and lowered his eyes to her hidden pussy. He didn't know what he was agreeing to but he didn't care. He was beyond arousal and he needed an orgasm above all else. In a matter of seconds he was back at the edge of orgasm and looked at Angela with pleading eyes.

She knew what he needed and simply said, "Don't miss the plate."

Jonathan's orgasm hit. He focused on the plate as hot jets of semen assaulted it like a machine gun. He could not stifle his moan as immense pleasure engulfed his loins. In seconds it was over.

He glanced up at Angela and saw her smiling. Her skirt was still raised and he looked down to see her toying with her pussy through her wet panties.

She said, "Okay Jonathan you had your precious orgasm."

Jonathan nodded and looked down at the cum streaked plate. This time, like the last, he was surprised at how much semen he had produced.

Angela said, "It's almost time for you to kiss my wet panties. Do you still want to?"

Jonathan nodded, "Yes please princess."

He looked up to her face and, once again, saw her smug look of confidence and control. She shifted her gaze to the plate and said, "There is the small matter of what I want you to do, before I allow you to kiss me."

Jonathan looked back down at the plate and watched as Angela moved her foot over and placed her big toe in the shimmering white puddle. She dragged her toe back and forth, coating it in fresh semen.

She lifted her foot off the plate and paused. Jonathan looked at her and saw that she was wearing a wicked grin. He watched her toe and she lifted it higher. A glob of cum was coating her big toe like a frosted dessert.

She said, "You may kiss my wet panties, right after you suck my toe clean," she grinned, wrinkling her nose.

Jonathan was shocked and disgusted. He could not believe what Angela was asking him to do. He didn't respond but Angela could tell by his expression that this was a major turn off for him.

Angela frowned and said, "I hope you aren't going to disappoint me Jonathan," she moved her foot toward his face.

Jonathan looked at her toe with disgust and tried to protest, "Please princess, I really don't want to do that."

Angela lowered her foot and said, "Jonathan, this is only one toe. I have ten toes. Would you prefer one or ten?"

She was an expert at getting what she wanted by providing two choices, both to her benefit.

Jonathan looked at her toe and knew he was beaten. He said, very quietly, "I'd prefer just one."

Angela smiled and said, "Okay, it's a deal," she raised her foot back to Jonathan's face and he grimaced. She said, "Open up."

Jonathan closed his eyes and opened his mouth. She deftly inserted her cum covered toe into his mouth and he fought the urge to gag as he tasted cum for the first time. It was musky and organic.

Angela said, "That's it, suck it clean."

He closed his mouth and sucked. His face was burning in humiliation. He was shocked to feel his penis stir and begin to swell. Angela noticed and said, "That wasn't so bad was it pet?"

Jonathan shook his head slightly, her toe still in his mouth.

Angela continued, "Okay, open up."

Jonathan opened his mouth and Angela removed her toe and dropped her foot to the floor. She used it to slide the plate out of the way. She placed her hands on her knees and spread her legs wide.

Jonathan's gaze naturally went back to her wet panties and his penis continued to swell.

She said, "Are you ready for your prize?"

Jonathan nodded and said, "Yes princess."

She pulled one hand from her knee and placed her fingertip just above the wet spot at her crotch. She said, "Put your nose right here."

Jonathan wasted no time complying. He dropped to his hands and knees, moved forward and placed his nose against the silky red fabric. Angela held his head with both hands. He took his first sniff and was enthralled. He had never experienced the essence of such a perfect female specimen.

He tentatively placed a gentle kiss on the damp fabric and Angela voiced her approval, "Uh huh, mmmm, that's it, keep going."

He kissed again and again and Angela gently held his head in place. He could feel his penis was erect. He hadn't recovered from an orgasm so quickly for twenty years.

Angela allowed him to kiss her intimately for several minutes. This was not happenstance. It was part of Angela's carefully crafted plan to commandeer Jon's desire. She was conditioning him to crave her intimate feminine essence. Over time, it would become his obsession. Angela finally spoke, "Okay Jonathan, that's enough. I have to go."

He was disappointed but he pulled back and sat on his knees, taking one final, long look at her beautiful panties.

Angela stood and smoothed her skirt back into position. Jon was still on his knees as she motioned to his erection and commented, "It looks like you enjoyed that little experience."

Jonathan nodded and said, "Very much."

She placed her palm flat on top of his head and petted him gently as an owner would pet her dog. She said, "I liked it too Jon boy. Remember, no orgasms without my permission."

Jon nodded slightly as he smiled up at her. She pulled her hand away, raised two fingertips to her lips and kissed them. She lowered her hands and pressed her "kiss" to Jon's mouth and he kissed them. She picked up her shoes and walked out, barefoot. Jon remained on his knees as he watched the door close.

He looked down at his swollen member and said aloud, "My God, I think I love her."

Angela got in her car feeling extremely horny herself. She texted Tina, "Be at my place in twenty minutes."

Tina replied in seconds, "Yes princess."

As soon as Angela got home she removed her panties but she left her red plaid skirt on and put her heels back on. She pulled her heavy black collar, leash and lock out of the end table drawer and placed it on the couch. She sat down to wait for Tina. She slipped her hand between her legs to tease herself as she thought about her future with Jonathan.

Angela had been sitting on her couch for several minutes when Tina arrived. She let herself in and stripped at the door, placing her clothes in the closet and shutting it. She silently walked over and knelt in front of Angela.

Angela picked up her collar and placed it around Tina's neck. After applying her lock she picked up her leash. She clipped it to the collar and held the handle. She looked at Tina and said, "I'm horny. I called you here to give me an orgasm. I don't want any teasing, or play. You are going to give me an orgasm and then you're going to leave."

Tina nodded, "Yes princess."

"Stand up," said Angela as she stood and turned to walk away.

Tina followed her to the basement playroom. Angela led Tina to the oral worship chair where she knelt. "Open," said Angela as she held the leash handle in front of Tina's mouth.

Tina opened her mouth and Angela made her hold the leash with her teeth.

Angela unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She seated herself on the oral worship chair, leaned forward grasping the leash and said, "Open."

Tina opened her mouth and Angela sat back in the comfortable chair, settling her heels in the stirrups. She tugged the leash, pulling Tina's face between her silky-smooth thighs. "Get to work, make me cum," Angela stated flatly.

Tina responded by sealing her mouth over Angela's perfect pussy and licking with a broad tongue.

"Hmmm, yes pet, eat my pussy," said Angela as she wrapped the leash around her hand and held it taut. Tina knew just what Angela liked.

Meanwhile Jonathan was home taking a short, warm shower. He didn't focus on the fact that Angela had made him taste his own cum. All he could think about was her scent and her damp panties. He wanted more. He was hard and horny again. He switched over to cold water and directed the stream at his genitals for as long as he could stand it. He got out of the shower shivering, with his penis shriveled. He dried as fast as he could.

He always slept in his underwear, but now, his underwear were panties. He took out a clean pair and put them on. He quickly turned out the lights and went to bed so he could warm up. His new underwear felt sexy in the sheets. He grew hard and was worried he would not be able to sleep. He was tired though and soon he was drowsy.

Back at Angela's place, she had a marvelous orgasm thanks to Tina's skilled mouth, then she sent her home. Angela was relaxed but a little chilly. She decided to take a hot bath. As she was about to step into the tub she got a devious idea. She settled in the water and called Jonathan.

He was in bed, almost asleep when his phone startled him. He saw Angela's number and quickly answered, "Yes hello, I mean, hello princess."

Angela giggled and said, "Did I wake you?"

"No, no, not at all," Jon said, "I wasn't asleep yet."

"Good," said Angela."

She continued, "I was a little cold so I decided to take a bath before bed."

"Oh, uh huh, that's nice," commented Jon.

"I'm naked, in the tub right now," Angela said,

"Oh, you are?" Jon said, his penis twitching.

"Yes," she continued, "Your foot massage and panty kisses made me extremely horny. You had an orgasm but I didn't. It's my turn now, don't you agree?"

Of course Jon had no idea that Angela had just enjoyed an orgasm from Tina's mouth. His cock was, once again, fully erect. He said, "Yes, of course princess, that's only fair."

"That's what I thought," said Angela, "That's why I called. I thought you wouldn't mind if I indulged in an orgasm while we talk."