Insidious Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you want it bad enough," Angela stated. She continued, "Do I need to leave you like this all night?"

"No! No! Please princess. Please fuck me, I need it so bad!" Pleaded Tina, tears dripped down her cheeks.

Angela switched off the bullet vibrator and removed it from Tina's piercing, setting it aside. Then she stepped forward, holding her "cock" in her hand. She guided it to Tina's wet slit and rubbed the head on her slippery pussy lips. Tina arched her back, doing her best to expose her pussy and make herself available to her tormentor.

Angela found her opening and pushed the head of her cock in Tina's dripping pussy. Tina moaned, "Ohhh, God yes!"

Angela grabbed her hips and slid the dildo fully into Tina with one smooth thrust. Her pelvis pressed against Tina's ass and the ribbed surface of the toy stimulated Angela's clit. She pulled herself tight to Tina, holding the phallus deep in her pussy while enjoying the sensation on her own firm clit.

Tina dropped her forehead to the bench, completely yielded and said in a breathy voice, "Oh my fucking God yes."

Angela pulled partially out then slid forward to the hilt, "Ohhh!" Tina said, unable to keep quiet. Angela began thrusting in rhythm with Tina voicing her approval with every impact, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck, yes."

Unfortunately for Tina there was no friction on her clit, only the tiny metal tag swinging from her pussy. Not true for Angela. Every thrust sent pleasure waves directly to her clit as the ribbed surface rubbed it.

Angela felt her orgasm building and she began thrusting harder. Her pubis was slapping Tina's ass causing the glass plug to punish her asshole. She tensed and pulled on her wrist restraints as she endured Angela raping her. Angela knew Tina's pleasure was turning to pain and it turned her on.

Angela yelled, "Take my cock you little slut!"

"Yes princess, please fuck me harder," said Tina. Her entire body was slamming into the bondage bench with every thrust. Angela felt her orgasm welling up from deep within her pelvis. It hit her like a wave and she stopped thrusting. She held her pelvis firmly against Tina's ass.

Angela screamed out, "Oh fuck, fuck, yes!"

Her orgasm lasted a full thirty seconds and Tina was left horny. Angela bent forward and laid down on Tina's back to catch her breath.

She was sweating and breathing heavily. Tina marveled at the feeling of Angela's firm breasts smashed against her back. Angela's mouth was at Tina's ear. She said quietly, "That... was the best orgasm I've had in my entire life."

Tina nodded silently. She had the opposite experience. She had never been more sexually frustrated.

Angela said, "Do you want to cum now?"

"Yes please princess," Tina pleaded quietly.

"Tell me who owns you," Angela stated, matter-of-factly.

"You own me princess Angela," Tina admitted.

"That's right, I own you," Angela said as she stood and picked up the remote control for her toy. She pressed a button and activated the vibrate function of the dildo she was holding deep in Tina's pussy. The vibration was powerful and stimulated both women from deep inside. Finally Tina felt an orgasm approaching. Her legs began shaking as the tension built deep inside her.

Tina could not stay quiet. She screamed, "Oh fuck! Oh my God don't stop!"

Angela held her pelvis tight to Tina's ass which increased the vibration to her clit.

Tina's orgasm started. She held her breath as waves of pleasure enveloped her. Moments later Angela's second orgasm began. The women writhed in pleasure and orgasmic bliss.

Thirty seconds later the only sound was the muffled buzzing of the sex toy joining the women's most intimate areas.

Angela picked up the remote control, killing the vibration and rested it on Tina's back. Now the room was quiet. The only sound was heavy breathing as the women caught their breath.

Finally Tina said, "Thank you princess. That was incredible."

Angela said, "You're welcome... slut," she giggled.

Tina nodded and said, "I am a slut aren't I"

Angela said, "Yes, you are a dirty girl. Do you want to shower with me?"

"Hell yes," said Tina.

After their shower, Angela locked the black collar back on Tina and the women went to Angela's living room. Tina was naked and kneeling before Angela who was relaxing on her couch in silk pajamas. Tina was holding an iPad, reviewing Angela's domination schedule with her.

"I scheduled Darren for his regular chastity check this Thursday evening," Tina stated flatly. She continued, "Oh and then Friday midday, guess who scheduled a session with you."

Angela frowned at Tina and said, "Hmmm, Rumpelstiltskin, I don't fucking know."

Tina grinned and said, "Shane Miller." Angela had told Tina all about Jonathan's work event and what had happened with Jonathan's boss, Shane.

Angela was surprised. She grinned and said, "Jonathan's boss?"

Tina nodded and said, "Yep, he wants a session so I scheduled him for Friday at noon."

Angela smiled thoughtfully and said, "Interesting; after meeting him at Jonathan's work gathering I figured I'd never see him again."

Tina said, "I'm not surprised. You're like a drug and your clients get addicted. Hell, I'm addicted."

Angela nodded and smiled as she reached out and caressed Tina's left breast, then tugged on her nipple ring. She smiled as she thought about Jonathan's work life. She said, "I wonder, I just wonder if I could help Jonathan."

Tina was confused but curious. She said, "Help? How so?"

Angela said, "Shane is obviously a submissive little bitch. He's a pretend alpha male who secretly gets off on being dominated."

Tina nodded in silence.

Angela continued, "Jonathan is also submissive but Shane thinks he's dating me. What would happen if I lift up Jonathan in Shane's eyes? I would think that would only help Jonathan at work."

"That makes sense," Tina agreed.

"Plus," Angela continued, "I could make things interesting. I could imply that if Shane helped Jonathan's career, I would be less likely to call his wife and tell her about her husband's little dominatrix addiction."

Tina smiled at Angela and said, "You wouldn't? Would you? Doesn't that violate some kind of unwritten domme/client code? I mean if word gets out it could hurt business."

Angela smiled evilly and said, "I happen to know that little Shane has a blackmail fetish. He even let me take, very, incriminating picture of him, then he gave me his wife's phone number."

Tina said, "Wow, what a dumbass."

Angela chuckled, "Well, I did have him super horny." She reached out and grasped Tina's clit ring and gently tugged it.

Looking in Tina's eyes she said, "People go crazy when they're super horny."

Tina bit her lower lip, sighed and said, "True... very true."

********

That Thursday evening Angela had her session with Darren. It was uninteresting for her, almost like work. She went through the motions and played the dominatrix role to perfection. At the end of the session she denied Darren's orgasm. She knew he'd love her for it and he did.

She was looking forward to her Friday session with Shane Miller. That would allow her to really test her manipulation skills.

When Friday arrived, Angela wore her classic dominatrix outfit which was all black. It was complete with leather bra and corset, leather miniskirt and thigh high spike heeled boots.

Shane arrived exactly at noon. His lunch hour was the least suspicious time for him. He could disappear for a couple hours and no one would think twice about it.

Tina answered the door. Shane handed her Angela's session fee which she deposited in the metal slotted lock box. Then Tina escorted him to the basement playroom where Angela was waiting. She opened the door wide, allowing Shane to step inside. He saw Angela relaxing on her throne as Tina closed the playroom door and went back upstairs.

Angela snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor at her feet. Shane moved closer and dropped to his knees before her.

She slowly crossed one leg over the other, briefly flashing her red panties and said, "So... you missed me huh?"

Shane's eyes darted from her crotch down to her feet and he nodded in silence. He was nervous and didn't know what to say. He just stared at her feet.

Angela said, "So, you work for Jonathan?"

Shane shook his head, looked up at her and said, "Uh no, uh, he uh, he reports to me."

Angela feigned confusion and said, "Oh, that's right. Jonathan did tell me that but I forgot. You just don't seem like management material."

Shane nodded meekly and looked back down at Angela's black leather boots. Then he looked up at Angela and said, "So Jonathan is your uh, your boyfriend? When I saw you together I assumed..."

Angela smiled and said, "You assumed Jonathan was my client?"

Shane nodded in silence.

She fibbed and said, "Jon's not a client, I'm actually dating him."

Shane was shocked stating, "You really are? Does he know what you do for a living?"

"Of course he does," retorted Angela, "He admires my success."

Shane thought for a moment and said, "So is he submissive to you?"

Angela chuckled and responded, "Jonathan is a real man and would never kneel before anyone."

Nervously Shane said, "Did you tell him about me?"

"Don't worry Shane, I'm a professional secret keeper; now strip," Angela said confidently.

Minutes later Shane was nude, on all fours, kissing Angela's boot while she relaxed on her throne. Her fingers were laced together on her knee as she watched him.

She said, "That's it little man, kiss my boots. You need to remember what you are and that you will never fuck me like Jonathan does, long and hard. He makes me cum like no one ever has."

Angela was secretly amused by her own statement. It was, of course, partially true. She did have incredible orgasms with Jonathan but not from intercourse. Her powerful orgasms were derived from her control over Jonathan as she molded him into her slave.

"You are right where you belong aren't you?" Angela sneered.

"Yes Mistress Fire," said Jonathan between kisses. He loved the smell of her leather boots. He loved being naked on all fours in front of Angela. He was submissive to his core.

She extended her leg and sneered, "Suck my heel."

Shane moved into position and sucked her long spiked heel like a whore sucking a cock. His little penis was fully erect.

"Ha, ha, ha," Angela chuckled, "There's that cute little pecker."

Shane's face burned with humiliation.

Angela said, "I think I'm going to fuck you again Shane. How does that sound?"

Shane remained silent and kept sucking. After a long moment Angela pulled her heel from his mouth and stomped her boot on the floor in front of him. She leaned her face close to his and slapped him hard, smack!

"Beg me to fuck your ass!" Angela said.

With a quivering voice Shane said, "Will you please fuck my ass?"

She slapped him again but harder, smack!

"Again! Beg for it!" Angela sneered cruelly.

A tear appeared on Shane's reddened cheek, "Please Mistress Fire, please fuck my ass."

Angela sat up, her back straight like a princess and said, "You know what to do. Get your ass over the spanking horse."

Shane stood, scurried into position and waited. Minutes later he was firmly strapped into position. Angela walked in front of him. She didn't bother getting her strapon dildo. She was in no hurry; she had a plan.

She said, "Shane, I've decided I want something from you."

He looked nervously at Angela and said, "What do you want?"

She grinned and said, "I want you to promote my boyfriend. I want you to give him a big, fat raise."

Shane said, "Please Mistress, I can't do that."

Angela said, "You can, and you will."

"Mistress please, I, I really can't."

She said, "Have you forgotten Shane? I have dozens of very naughty photos of you. Do I need to call your wife?

"You wouldn't do that, right? This is just make believe," Shane said, hoping he was right.

"This is as fucking real as it gets napoleon dick," Angela said, smiling at her joke.

Shane said, "No, and that's final. In fact, let me go, I'm ending this session."

Angela picked up her phone and opened her contacts. She said, "What was your wife's name again? Ahh, yes, here it is, Rebecca Miller."

She found the contact and touched the number. Jon could hear the phone dialing. He had a smug, confident look on his face. After a moment there was a long beep and a computerized female voice, "Beeep! We're sorry but that phone number is not in service."

"Ha," Shane taunted, "You think I'm stupid enough to give you my wife's cell phone number?"

Angela was angry but she always kept her emotions in check. She slowly walked over to her wall of implements. "What are you doing?" Shane asked, obviously worried. She removed a red ball gag from its hook and slowly walked over in front of him, lifting it to his face.

He tried to protest, "Hey! Get that fucking thing awgghg..."

Angela forced the red ball into his mouth, quickly fastening the straps tightly behind his head. She could see the fear in his eyes as he thrashed against the tight leather restraints.

She walked around in front of him and crossed her arms. She watched him with a blank look as he struggled. He was genuinely fearful. Angela really wanted to get Jonathan a promotion but she had to convince the, now uncooperative, Shane. She knew she couldn't actually force Shane to do anything, she'd be arrested. Now was the time to put her manipulation skills to the test.

Without taking her eyes off his, she reached her hands down, under her skirt. She slid her red panties down her thigh high boots, instantly silencing Shane and grabbing his attention. She had never been this close to nude in any session with him.

She stood upright holding her panties. She smiled and said, "I'm going to hurt you Shane. I'm going to beat your ass and I'm going to make you like it." She turned her panties over in her hands and he watched intently.

She continued, "Shane, have you ever fantasized about my body? About touching me? About tasting me?"

Shane was mesmerized. He stared at the silky feminine undergarment in her hands. The panties were interesting but the more important fact was that her naked pussy was just out of view.

She moved closer and said, "Do you want to know what I smell like?"

Shane nodded and tried to speak, "Yeeeth."

She turned the crotch out and held it to Shane's nose. He closed his eyes and sniffed deeply.

She smiled and spoke quietly, "Do you like that?"

Shane nodded and sniffed again. Angela pulled the panties over his head and situated the crotch over his nose. She returned to the wall and retrieved a long thin wooden paddle. Shane was scared but he was fully erect.

Angela walked back to Shane and said, "If you give me your wife's phone number, I won't need to use this."

Shane sniffed again, "Sniff!" he shook his head and tried to speak, "Mo, peeez."

"Fine, suit yourself," said Angela as she moved into position beside Shane. He continued sniffing, enjoying Angela's scent when she suddenly swatted his ass, smack!

"Hmmm! Hmmm!" wailed Shane.

Smack, smack! Angela swatted two more times.

Shane pulled violently against his bonds but they held him completely immobile. Angela set the paddle down and reached under Shane. She grasped his little penis and began caressing it. He calmed immediately. Angela used her other hand to press her panties against his nose. She rubbed him for a couple minutes until she sensed he was too excited.

She moved back into position, grabbed the paddle and continued punishing his ass, smack! Smack! Smack!

Shane was on an emotional roller coaster. He was so horny and turned on. He knew the idea of his wife learning about his kinky secrets was his deepest fantasy. He was humping the air and Angela said, "Do you want to cum?"

Shane nodded furiously.

Angela said, "Give me your wife's phone number, and I'll allow you to cum."

Shane did not respond. Then Angela got an idea. She walked over to the far side of the room where Shane's clothes were neatly folded. She felt his pants and found what she was seeking. She walked back over to Shane, holding his phone.

Shane watched with concern but he didn't try to speak. As expected she found that it had a lock screen. She said sternly, "What's the passcode Shane?"

Shane looked away.

"Fine," said Angela. She set the phone down and picked up her paddle. She moved beside Shane and continued paddling, smack! Smack! Smack!

She was paddling him hard but not as hard as some of her subs. She opted for quantity over force. After twenty swats Shane needed it to stop. He squealed, "Hmmm! Hmmm"

Angela stopped and moved close to Shane. She reached under him to find his penis limp. As she fondled him it quickly grew.

She said quietly, "Isn't pleasure much better than pain?"

He nodded weakly.

Angela sensed his arousal and released his rigid penis. She said, "Give me the passcode Shane, then your ultimate fantasy will become reality. I will actually be able to contact your wife and show her all the depraved pictures I have of you. You'll never know when I might call or text her."

Angela walked around in front of Shane. She hooked her fingernails under his chin and lifted his gaze to her. She continued her mental assault, "You know what? I may just reach out to her and meet for coffee. She and I can become best friends. Then you will never know when I may tell her something."

Shane began shaking. He knew he wanted it, and so did Angela. He nodded.

Angela said, "What's the first number of the passcode? Tap it out."

Shane tapped on the spanking horse, tap, tap, tap."

"Three?," said Angela.

Shane nodded.

Angela entered three. "Next number," Angela demanded.

Shane tapped twice. "Two?" queried Angela. Shane nodded.

Angela entered two. "Third number," Angela said.

Shane tapped once. "One?" queried Angela. Shane nodded.

Angela entered one. "Last number," Angela said.

Shane hesitated. Angela said, "You know you want this Shane. You want me to have control over you. This is your chance to turn that marvelous fantasy to reality."

Shane began tapping. Angela counted and said, "Four?"

He nodded. Angela entered four. The phone clicked and opened. She said, "Guess what Shane. Your fantasy just became fucking reality."

Shane was shaking with excitement and fear.

Angela opened his contacts and used them to get his wife's correct phone number. She said, "While I'm here I'm just going to get a nice assortment of contacts. She used her phone to take pictures of many of his contacts. She said, "There, all those contacts are saved safely in the cloud. You'll never know who I might contact."

She returned Shane's phone to his pants pocket. She walked back over to Shane with a triumphant grin. She grasped her panties and pulled them off his head saying, "That's enough. That's all you get. Maybe I'll let you sniff some more at your next session." She dropped her underwear on the floor at her feet.

Shane was very horny and ready for his orgasm. Angela said, "Do you still want to cum?"

Shane nodded hopefully.

Angela said, "I know you want it Shane, but I have some good news and some bad news."

Shane looked at her with worry in his eyes. She continued, "The bad news is, you don't get to cum."

Shane was obviously disappointed. Angela said, "You don't get to cum because you refused to give me your wife's phone number. I had to get it myself."

Shane stared at crumpled red panties on the floor.

She continued, "Awe, don't worry Shane, because I have good news. Now your deepest, darkest fantasy is reality."

He looked up at her in defeat. She moved close and unbuckled the ball gag and pulled it off, dropping it in her in bin labeled "used toys" for Tina to clean later.