Insidious Angel Ch. 05

Story Info
All pets must be leashed.
10.2k words
4.88
17.5k
12

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 All pets must be leashed

Finally Angela said, "Well Jonathan, don't just look at your mess. You know where I keep the cleaning supplies," Jon was relieved. He quickly stood and hurried out of the bathroom, stark naked.

Angela smiled to herself. She knew it was too soon to expect Jon to lick all of his cum from the floor. He was, however, progressing nicely along his journey. He had long since allowed his orgasm to be transformed from a right to a rare reward. He had also accepted that he was not allowed to wear clothing in Angela's home.

Angela knew that her sexuality was the most powerful way for her to control Jon. She was a rare beauty indeed, that was obvious. Plus, she knew how powerful her own need for orgasm was and she suspected it was stronger in men.

She enjoyed masturbation to take the edge off of her own desire but it wasn't enough. She didn't have a lover but she did have a slave girl.

Angela continued to use Tina for her own sexual gratification. After all, she was not in a relationship but obviously had physical needs. One day she would mold Jon into an obedient pleasure giving slave but for now she had Tina.

A week later she was particularly horny. She decided to use Tina for her own pleasure, while making Tina lust after her even more. She and Tina were in Angela's dungeon.

"Go stand at the end of the bondage bench," Angela commanded.

It was playtime and Tina was very excited. She hadn't been allowed an orgasm for over a week. She was nude, as always, and Angela was wearing jeans and a tee shirt.

Angela said, "Bend over at the waist and lay your chest on the bench."

Tina complied and the cold red leather on the padded bench caused her nipples to harden. Her nipple rings always enhanced her arousal.

Angela said, "Reach for the other end of the bench."

This was a new position for Tina and she was excited. The bench was long and she could only reach halfway to the other end. It was lined with attachment points which made it easy for Angela to restrain her.

Angela moved to the bench with four leather cuffs, pushed Tina's pelvis against it then took her left wrist and strapped it firmly to the side of the bench. She walked around to the other side and attached her right wrist the same way. Moving behind Tina's exposed ass she said, "Spread your legs."

Tina complied, moving her feet to the corners of the bench causing her to stand on her tiptoes. Angela crouched down, strapping her ankles to the legs of the bench. She loved being naked and immobilized by Angela, vulnerable to her every whim. It's likely that Angela enjoyed it more. Having a helpless horny subject at her mercy was exciting. That was just part of Angela's personality.

Angela stood behind Tina and slid her hands up her thighs, gripping her hips, relishing her helplessness. She grabbed her firmly and pulled her own hips to Tina's ass. Imagining she was wearing a strapon dildo she thrust into Tina's ass several times, causing her body to lurch into the bench.

"You like that, don't you slut," Angela sneered.

Tina instantly responded, "Yes princess, I love it."

"I know you do, horny little bitch," Angela slid her hands up Tina's back, then back down to her ass.

Angela moved to the side of the bench, leaned down and placed her mouth next to Tina's ear. She said, "Do you want to cum tonight?"

"Yes please princess, please let me cum," Tina pleaded.

Angela hissed, "Do you think you're horny?"

"Yes princess, I'm so horny," Tina admitted.

Angela chucked and said, "You have no idea how horny I can make you." She stood and walked over to her supply cabinet, out of Tina's view. She returned, placing a frightening object on the bench in front of Tina's face.

It was a large glass butt plug. Tina had worn butt plugs for Angela before, but not this large. At its widest it was an inch and a half across, but that wasn't the worst part. The neck was not narrow. This plug was designed to hold its victim's ass open wide. The neck was just slightly narrower than the largest part.

Angela was excited by the fear in Tina's eyes. She said, "Ok bitch. Tell me again, do you still want to cum tonight?"

Angela thought for a moment, and said meekly, "Yes princess, please, I want to cum."

"Good girl," Angela said, "I'll give you a chance."

Angela went back to the cabinet and Tina heard her snap a nitrile glove onto her hand. She returned with a tube of lubricant and picked up the butt plug, moving behind Tina. She placed the cold glass plug upright, on the small of Tina's back and said, "Don't move."

Tina froze as she felt the cold glass plug on her back. She had to remain still as cold lubricant was drizzled onto her exposed asshole. Angela said, "Don't move a muscle," as she gently spread the lube over Tina's tight pink asshole. Without warning Angela lined up her middle finger and plunged it into Tina's most intimate orifice.

Tina remained obediently frozen but sucked air in through her teeth. Angela pumped her slippery finger in and out of Tina's ass. Angela had used anal toys on Tina in the past. It wasn't her favorite and she didn't consider herself experienced. Angela knew Tina didn't care for it and that was the point. If Tina wanted an orgasm, she was going to accept whatever Angela wanted to do to her.

Once her ass was nice and slippery Angela picked up the plug and coated it in lubricant as well. Tina felt the narrow tip of cold glass touching her anus. Angela said, "Take a slow deep breath."

Tina breathed in. When she exhaled Angela pushed and twisted. Tina yelped, "Ohhh! Owww!"

"Breath deep," Angela said as she worked the large plug deeper and deeper. Tina's asshole stretched and yielded to the invader. She slid it out slightly and said, "Relax and take it." She gave one last push with a twist, "Pop!" it slid into position inside her rectum.

"Ohhh! Owww! My God," Tina whined.

Her anus was held open wide by the large neck of the smooth glass plug. Angela knew Tina could push it out and that was part of her predicament. She said, "Don't let this fall out and break on the floor. If you drop it I'm going to cane your ass, do you understand?"

Tina nodded and said, "Yes princess." She enjoyed Angela's spankings, but caning was truly painful.

Angela returned to her cabinet for more supplies then crouched behind Tina. She used a baby wipe to remove excess lube, then she discarded it with her glove.

She said quietly, "You think you're horny now, you have no idea what it means to truly need an orgasm." She looked up at her exposed, hairless pussy. Her pussy lips were narrow and relaxed, hiding her clit. She continued, "Your pussy doesn't look horny at all, are you sure you want to cum?"

Tina pleaded, "Yes please princess, I want to cum."

"Ha, ha, we'll see," Angela chuckled. She was holding a bullet style vibrator with a clip. It was made to be clipped to a nipple. She clipped it to Tina's metal property tag, which was pierced through her clitoral hood.

Angela said, "I think you'll like this... at first," she switched the vibe on, click! bzzzz...

"Oh," Tina jumped at the sensation. She realized what it was. She could feel pleasant vibrations transferring to her pussy. She moaned, "Mmmm, ohhh, yesss."

Angela said, "Do you like that my pet?"

"Yes princess, thank you," Tina cooed.

Angela slid her palms up and caressed Tina's ass as she watched the vibrator dance. She said quietly, "Good. Very good. I'm going to leave you for a while. You have my permission to cum as much as you want, but don't drop that plug."

Tina said, "Thank you princess."

Angela was quite certain that the vibration of Tina's clitoral hood, would not be strong enough to result in orgasm. She was right.

Tina had no measure of time. All she could hear was the constant drone of the fiendish vibrator dangling from her most delicate flesh. It had been only twenty minutes but it seemed like hours. She felt horny when she entered the dungeon, now she was approaching insanity. Her loins were throbbing with raw lust. Her calves were tight from holding herself up on her toes. Her ass was sore and getting tired from staying clenched on the smooth glass plug. Most noticeably, her pussy was wet and throbbing.

Now she understood what Angela meant when she said, "You have no idea what it means to truly need an orgasm." She was no stranger to being horny. Angela kept her horny most of the time, but this was new. She needed an orgasm above all else. On a primitive level, she needed to cum.

She had to keep her pelvis tight to hold the plug in place which was actually working to prevent her orgasm. She tried rocking her pelvis in an attempt at pleasuring herself. The heavy vibrator began swinging like the pendulum of a clock, ticking away seconds of torment.

More time ticked by. Eventually she was desperate for an orgasm. She didn't know if she should scream or cry.

Upstairs Angela had stripped naked, then changed into her black latex micro skirt with matching latex thigh boots and a tiny black rubber bra that only covered her nipples. She typically didn't dress up for Tina but this was for her fun and Tina's. She knew Tina liked latex. It also made her feel sexy to have her hairless pussy almost exposed and her full breasts nearly naked, but not quite. She was planning on having a mind-blowing orgasm of her own, but it would take time. She knew that the best orgasms followed teasing and anticipation.

After changing she looked at herself in the mirror. She liked what she saw. Her hair was down and a little messy. She looked like a fantasy. She held her phone up over her face and took a selfie in the mirror. She posted it to her Fetlife account with the caption, "Ready to play..."

She went to her kitchen and poured herself a glass of red wine. Then she went to her spacious living room and took a seat on her leather lounge chair. She pulled out her phone and took a sip of her wine.

Setting the glass down, she sent a text to Jonathan, "Whatcha doin?"

He replied instantly, "Thinking about you."

Angela smiled and replied, "Good... maybe I'll call you..."

Jonathan again replied instantly, "Yes please princess. I'm free."

Angela set her phone down and took another sip of her wine. She knew Jonathan would wait. She lifted her right leg and draped it over the arm of her chair, spreading her thighs. She pictured Tina in her playroom. Bound, helpless, and struggling with her predicament, futilely trying to achieve orgasm.

Angela put her middle finger in her mouth and coated it with saliva, then moved it down to her clit. It was firm and slippery. She gently rubbed, shuddering at the sensation. Not intense rubbing, just teasing.

She pictured Jonathan at his condo, watching his phone, waiting.

Angela tweaked her own clit, gently rubbing and squeezing. Then she slid her fingertip down one side of her labia and back up the other. She shivered at the sensation.

She decided to share this with Jonathan. She found his contact and touched his phone number, placing her phone on speaker and resting it on the left arm of her lounge chair.

"Hello princess," Jon answered.

"Good evening Jonathan, how are you on this fine night?" Angela asked.

"I've never been better," Jon responded.

She said, "What are you doing?"

Jon said, "I'm watching a game on tv."

"Turn the tv off Jonathan," Angela ordered bluntly.

A moment later Jon said, "It's off."

Angela said, "Good, I deserve your full attention, don't you agree?"

"Yes princess," Jon responded.

Angela gently rubbed her clit and said, "I don't have too much time, I'm entertaining a guest."

Jon was unable to hide his disappointment and Angela could hear it in his voice, "Really? Oh, I see, well I can let you go."

Angela said, "It's fine Jonathan, she's a little uh, tied up right now anyway."

"She?" Jon inquired with interest. He had feared Angela was entertaining a male suitor.

"That's right, she. She's downstairs in, the mystery room, I think you know the one," Angela waited for Jon's response.

Jon was definitely curious. He cleared his throat and said, "Uh yes, I know it, the locked room."

"Exactly," Angela said.

Jon was a little concerned. He said, "I'm not sure what to do with that information. Should I be concerned?"

Angela chuckled. She said, "Oh naive Jonathan. You needn't be concerned... jealous perhaps, but not concerned."

There was a long pause as Jonathan processed the conversation and Angela teased her pussy. Her juices had started flowing and she was toying with her labia.

In a sultry voice she said, "Jonathan, are you still enjoying our relationship?"

"Very, very, much," Jon stated.

Angela smiled and said, "Good. I'm going to send you a picture of what I'm wearing right now."

"Okay," said Jon as Angela texted her new selfie to Jon.

After a brief moment Jon said, "Oh... my... God. Angela, you look, like... my God."

Angela asked "Do you like my outfit, or is it too naughty for you?"

"No, not at all it's just that I..." Jon couldn't find any words.

Angela giggled and said, "Well Jonathan, now you know about my playful side."

"I love your playful side, it's incredible. You are the sexiest woman on the planet," Jon opined.

Angela responded, "Thank you Jonathan. Now, I want to be clear, just because I sent you that picture does not mean you are allowed to masturbate. Do you understand?"

"I understand," said Jon hoarsely.

Angela continued, "I'll tell you what. I want something new. Every morning after your shower, when you are using the marker to darken my mark, I want you to look at this picture."

"Yes princess," Jon said.

"Good boy," said Angela, she took another sip of her wine.

"Jonathan," said Angela.

He responded, "Yes?"

"I think you've waited long enough," Angela said, "don't you?"

"Uh, for what?" Jon queried.

Angela said, "To see what's in the room."

"Oh, sure, I guess," Jon said uncertainly.

"All meaningful relationships are built on trust Jonathan," Angela said, "I'm going to need you to trust me. Can you do that?"

"Yes, yes, of course," Jon agreed.

"Good Jonathan. So, sometime soon I will have you over and our relationship will expand again. How does that sound?"

Jon said, "That sounds great."

Angela said, "Good, very good. Now I have to go. I'm sure my guest is missing me."

"Okay princess, have a good evening," said Jon.

"Oh, I will, good night pet," said Angela. She ended the call.

Jon was sitting on his couch in his quiet living room. His cock was hard, in an uncomfortable spot. He adjusted it through his pants and said aloud, "I definitely love her." He sat back and laced his fingers behind his head. Thinking out loud he said, "What could Angela possibly keep locked in her basement?"

Back at Angela's condo she returned to her basement dungeon. Tina had been struggling to orgasm for well over an hour. She stepped in the room, closing the door behind her. Tina was resting her forehead on the leather bench. She heard Angela but she didn't move. Her sexual frustration was at an all-time high and she was very emotional.

Angela walked over to Tina and placed her palm on Tina's head, petting her like a kitten. Finally she said, "Do you still want to cum my pet?"

Tina didn't want to speak for fear of breaking down to tears. She simply moved her head in a limited nodding motion.

Angela stepped in front of Tina and said, "Look at me."

She raised her head and looked at Angela in her sexy latex outfit. Tina's mouth dropped open and then she smiled.

Angela smiled as well. She moved back to Tina and slowly slid her fingertips down Tina's spine as she moved along the bench. She moved around behind Tina and crouched down. She said, "You're still holding the plug. That's a very good girl," Tina nodded again.

Angela inspected Tina's pussy. Now her labia were swollen and shiny wet. Her clit was swollen as well and clearly visible as the vibrator buzzed, so close but so far away.

Angela queried, "Now I think you know, what it means to be horny, don't you pet?"

Tina sobbed as she spoke, "Yes princess, now I know."

Angela stood and walked to the opposite end of the bench, facing Tina. She bent over at the waist and laid on the bench, a mirror image of Tina.

Tina lifted her gaze and look into Angela's eyes. Her mascara was running and she had beads of sweat on her forehead. Angela said, "You'll get to cum but not before me."

Tina nodded and said, "Yes princess."

Angela stood, and climbed up onto the bench, moving close to Tina. She sat down facing her pet and straddled the bench. Tina looked at Angela's swollen pussy and realized she was just as horny.

Angela grasped a handful of Tina's hair and pulled her head back, then she scooted her pussy close to Tina's face. She said, "I want slow, teasing licks. I want you to tease me this time, make me as horny as you."

She released Tina's hair and she lunged forward, burying her face in Angela's perfection. After enduring an hour of sexual torment she was like an animal. She began devouring Angela's pussy like a starved predator.

Angela grabbed Tina's hair at the back of her neck and yanked it painfully up. Tina yelped and stopped licking, "Owww!"

"You weren't listening. I said teasing licks," Angela reprimanded.

Angela released her hair and Tina lowered her face once again. She gently lapped at Angela's swollen labia, careful to not touch her clit. After a moment she began gently sucking one of Angela's pussy lips.

She cooed her approval, "Ahhh, yes, that's it. Worship that pussy. You want to cum don't you?"

"Yes please princess," Tina pleaded between kissing and sucking.

Angela laid back on the bench and relaxed, reaching up she massaged her own breasts. Her nipples were hard and she squeezed them through the clingy latex patches that hid them. She slowly gyrated her pelvis as she enjoyed Tina's mouth.

"Yesss, that's it my pet. Keep teasing me," Angela encouraged her play toy.

She enjoyed Tina's mouth for a long time, knowing that her need for orgasm was driving her mad. She partially sat up, propping herself on her elbows. Then she lifted both her feet and moved her boots over Tina's back. She placed the pointed heels of her latex boots in the middle of Tina's back and pressed. Tina paused her licking and sucked air in through her teeth.

Angela said, "Did I say stop?"

Tina endured the pain and resumed her teasing.

"That's it, that's my pet," Angela said as she dragged her heels on Tina's back.

The pain on her back contrasted with the sexual tension in her pelvis. She began humping the bench like a bitch in heat. Watching with amusement Angela decided she wanted her orgasm.

She moved off the bench and went to the cabinet to get one of her favorite toys. It was a strapless, strapon dildo. It was black and looked a lot like an average sized penis with an enlarged glans. It was also curved slightly upwards. At the base was an extension at a sharp upward angle. That was the part that fit into Angela's pussy.

She was so wet she didn't need lubrication. She lifted the front of her latex micro skirt and positioned the smooth firm base at her slippery pussy. She slid the toy inside and pulled it up, snug against her horny sex. The toy had a rippled area that pressed against her firm slippery clit.

Angela picked up the toy's remote control and walked over behind Tina. She pressed a button on the remote and the toy inflated inside her pussy, holding it firmly in place. The penis end had a vibrate feature but she didn't plan to use it until she had her own orgasm.

Angela put the remote control down on the small of Tina's back and said, "Do you want to get fucked?"

Tina said, "Yes please princess, please fuck me."

Angela crouched down behind Tina and grasped the bullet vibrator dangling from Tina's piercing. She began gently tugging up and down on it.